[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother wants to be a minecraft youtuber How do I persuade

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: received_639656842898843.jpg (10KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
received_639656842898843.jpg
10KB, 250x202px
My brother wants to be a minecraft youtuber

How do I persuade him not to be one?

He is doing a live stream now and it's pretty bad. Can post link if you want to.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
Post link nikka
>>
>>734529278
He'll realize sooner or later that he's a mega faggot so just let him be
>>
Some of his friends are already making fun of him in comments

https://youtu.be/VFTMVddekAM
>>
>>734529278
Tell him that there are 1 million minecraft youtubers already, if he wants any views he should do something more original.
>>
>>734529560
Like tits
>>
You could post the link to his livestream here so that we can get some good cringe. However, I don't think that you have anything to worry about because YouTube is on the decline. Let your brother follow his misguided dreams. He'll end up in the same place either way. At least this way he'll be able to believe that he tried even though the deck was always stacked against him. Plus, if you're an asshole like most of us, you can always make fun of him for it now and later, after he realizes how embarrassing this "minecraft youtuber" phase is going to be in retrospect.
>>
>>734529278
How old is he?

Troll him into posting some personal information and then creep at him like you are a stranger. He will stop soon
>>
>>734529278
He's a kid, let him follow his dreams and cringe about it when he's older like the rest of us.
>>
Thing is that he should focus on school. I don't want him to be like me having shit grades spending evenings wondering how am I supposed to finish school.
>>
>>734529604
Little brother tits attracts the wrong crowd though.
>>
He's in primary school, 12 years old. His friends subbed to his channel do he has like 20 or so.
>>
>>734529725
Fuck school all it does is make the smart people bash their heads into a wall while the dumbasses ask the same fucking questions in advanced chemistry that we learned in basic chemistry
>>
>>734529782
Money is money bro
>>
>>734529651
exactly
>>
>>734529849
>intelligent people not knowing how important a certificate is
>>
>>734529725
Fuck that, school and grades do not matter, especially as a kid. What the fucks the point of getting good grades if you don't follow your dreams? He's a kid so obviously his dream job will change but still, grades aren't the be all end all of life. At the end of the day you can always go to Ireland at 23 and do any college course you want for cheaper than American colleges as long as you passed the SATs.
>>
Oh he shut down his stream. Good job anons, but he will probably be back tomorrow or even later today. I might try this thing with phishing personal details and pretending to be a creep.
>>
>>734529879
That would get demonetized quick though.
>>
>>734529927
I stuck it out and got the paper but put the retards where they belong
>>
>>734530017
Yeah, bashing him irl or on the internet will make him into a lolcow. Just like the other minecraft screeching kid.

You have to make him feel bad or afraid for streaming
>>
>>734529982
We live in Europe so free education. But I'm seriously concerned, he spends so much time playing and now this YouTube thing. I don't want gaming to take over his life.
>>
>>734530100
Twitch?
>>
>>734530165
He doesn't do twitch. Yet.
>>
>>734530165
Twitch doesn't like flashers though, how are you going to conjure a cleavage onto a little brother?
>>
>>734530137
That's why I seek your help anons. I just don't know how to make him stop streaming. He doesn't listen to me at all.
>>
>>734530129
Simply saying you don't need edu is wrong. If you say, your grades don't matter, you are right. But they are important
>>
>>734530226
I haven't read twitch rules but I assume no nudity but I'd assume male shirt off isn't frowned upon
>>
>>734530295
Men tits are ok though.
>>
>>734529546
it's a game about building shit and chopping trees down - why give in to the internet resent for it? fuck it, he's young, the target audience for minecraft is younger. maybe he'll catch on and get some subscribers and get 360'd by YouTube and Google Adsense
>>
>>734530441
resentment*
>>
>>734530440
Really?
So there could be one guy on twitch trying to attract an audience by being topless?
>>
>>734530441
No you don't understand. He just makes a fool out of himself, putting out shit content to the world while wasting countless hours in front of the pc playing minecraft
>>
>>734530377
I just want the system restructured not everyone is equal and to believe so is ignorance
>>
>>734530164
Dude everything in moderation is fine. His stream was only fifteen minutes sure. This is going to be some massive cringe but when I was his age maybe younger I also used to make videos and movies, some out of videogames like fucking runescape and stuff some IRL, all it did was teach me from a young age how to use Vegas Pro and how to sync audio and visual. I'm moving into my second year of filmmaking now and I'm so thankful that I learned that shit, I really found out what I enjoy doing and I'm going to persue it as a career.
Let him see if this is what he likes, we live in a fucking amazing age where being a YouTube is a viable way of making income. Let him work on his shit
>>
>>734530377
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
>>
>>734530295
I don't think the peds care about cleavage
>>
>>734530522
ya i mean i dont know the kid hes ur brother u gone have to make the choice of whether or not to be his yes man
>>
>>734530441
But the only successful streamer are older than the target audience and have a business plan
>>
>>734530649
Dunning doesn't apply here, my man. Maybe you should read the article yourself
>>
>>734530701

I can't approve making pointless shit streams on YouTube. If only he used like Sony Vegas or some shit it would be better because he would learn something useful. But he doesn't.
>>
>>734530777
>show boy tits on twitch
>pedos flock
>?????
>profit!

There's a business plan
>>
>>734530510
I remember a stream, where a topless fat streamer got hit and raped by his wife. If you want, I will search for sauce
>>
>>734530909
I want
>>
>>734529609
Easy fix OP. Let his dreams crash down around him. itll be much more satisfying
>>
>>734530902

Fair point I'll tell him that
>>
>>734531006
Glad we could reason through this
>>
>>734530957
Found them, google doesn't even show it, now we see, that women get more coverage. In the comments are other incidents and he gets hit several times on stream.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/62knhv/domestic_violence/
>>
>>734530873
buy him sony vegas for christmas :^)
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.