[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's to be done about the Muslim problem, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1573.jpg (233KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.jpg
233KB, 683x1024px
What's to be done about the Muslim problem, /b/?
>>
>>734521210

convert them to sikhism
>>
>>734521210
UNLEASH THE SIKH
>>
>>734521210
That's not a Muslim you dumb fuck.

Is the "Muslim problem" the problem where you can't identify a Muslim?
>>
what are sikh actually ?
>>
Nukes?
>>
>>734521210
The problem is most people who bitch about muslims can't properly identify them out of a crowd. For example, your pic is of a Sikh, not a Muslim. Sikhs have fought against muslims for centuries, dipshit. 2/10 bait for making me reply.
>>
>>734521210
kek... nice bait.
>>
>>734521386
They're a warrior class of Punjab south Asian people. Do you even google?
>>
shit ive just read about sikhism in wikipedia and that seems to be pretty cool religion
>>
>>734521594
im old and we used to talk with other people back then instead of googling everything
>>
File: azLVdgz_700b.jpg (44KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
azLVdgz_700b.jpg
44KB, 500x410px
>>734521646
You'll get sikh gains, bro.
>>
>>734521646
If anything, they have killed a lot more muslims historically than any Christian could ever have dreamed of.
>>
>>734521386
A religion that revolves around protecting the helpless from Muslims.

The irony of their appearance is why they have become a meme and threads like this are bait.
>>
>>734522085
Based sikh
>>
Tax religion then use the money to fund education in third world countries.

Also make a program that brings as many orphans as possible to first world countries. Raise them there then ship them back to the shithole they were from.

>If enough countries did this religion would be nearly wiped out.
>>
>>734521386
>>734522085
there's this sikh dude who lives in my town. he's the only brown bus driver I know who isn't rude and doesn't drive like a fucking maniac
>>
>>734522503
>Raise them there then ship them back to the shithole they were from.
Good fucking luck with that.

The whole objection to the "migrant" or "refugee" shit is that these people are here to stay. Media likes to pretend this is some sort of temporary thing that our humanitarian instincts demand of us, but the reality is that none of these people are going to move back when their "migrant" employment ends or when whatever crisis ends in their homelands. The opposite, in fact, they're going to bring their friends and family over as well, even long after the crisis is over, "refugee" label and all.

Case in point, there's more Yugoslav "refugees" in Sweden now than there were immediately after the Balkan wars.
>>
>>734521210
That's like trying to solve the Irish problem. It's impossible
>>
>>734523058
Guess that will always happen. Wars/terror will always broke out in some parts of the world, some thugs will migrate posing as "unfortunate poor souls" and wreck shit on other parts of the world.
>>
>>734521210
Nothing. Let them destroy themselves.
>>
>>734523487
This. They all hate each other anyway. Cage them all in together and televise it like Beyond Return to Beyond Thunderdome.
>>
>>734521210
Sikhs are good people where I live in uk there's quite alot of them all rich they have there own business's drive taxis and there all really nice people there just like white people kek but Muslims on the other hand fuck them I hate them I think everyone does
>>
>>734523487
Or just prevent them getting their hands on guns & bombs and watch them fight eachother with clubs.
>>
>>734521210

The only solution to islam is a full scale, global genocide.. kill them all, be it old folks, women and children.. KILL THEM ALL! LEAVE NO SURVIVORS.
>>
>>734521210
Since they like blowing up so much, can we just dump them in volcanos?
>>
>>734524991
No, then they'll come back as Thetans and infest our souls and cause mental illness.
>>
>>734525080
Maybe we can summon Thor instead.
>>
>>734521210
Of course pic related was the correct answer, Equip, arm and help the Sikh's, they've killed more muslims in 500 years than anyone else has in Ever, take those guardians and equip them Properly,
>>
>>734521210
That's not a Muslim.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (98KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
98KB, 700x525px
>>734521210
>>
File: Uhoh.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Uhoh.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.