[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one get laid off this shit /b Interested in giving

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: Logo-Tinder.svg.png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Tinder.svg.png
32KB, 1200x451px
How does one get laid off this shit /b

Interested in giving it a try but from what iv heard from friends girls either ghost or use the "not here for hookups "excuse which we all know is a lie

Also general tinder thread
>>
>>734503236
1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.
>>
If you are a 5/10 or below, you have no chance.
If you don't live in a big city, you have no chance.
If you aren't willing to put up with an excessive amount of bullshit, you have no chance.

Tinder is not what it once was.
It was created as a hookup app, but most women use it as a dating app now.
Some assholes on their claim to just be looking for friends.

Women ruin everything eventually.

Yes, they will ghost you.
Yes, they will claim they are not looking for hookups and some not even looking for a relationship.
Most will make you really work to keep the conversation going, putting in little or no effort.
Half of the women on Tinder are simply there to boost their egos.

I can't wait for the Muslims to take over the world and put women back in their place.
It will be hilarious since most college age women are pro Islam and think it respects women.
>>
>>734503617
>>734503634
I mean im a pretty decent looking dudes anon , hell I can post a pic if it helps.

I live in Vancouver so I think the margins pretty big
>>
>>734503617
Best advise! I must agree on those two.
>>
>>734503856
Make sure that you are doing shit in your pics.

Remember that you are going to have to try way harder than the girl.

If you are 6+ feet tall, put that in your bio. Girls on Tinder and even more superficial than in real life.

Be prepared for a very low overall success rate.
Don't chat too long on Tinder. Get her number after a few hours or a few days. Play it by ear on how quickly you ask for the number, but don't wait too long.
>>
>>734503856
Waiting for pic. before conversation can continue...
>>
>>734504086
>>734504073

Im a 5"10 artistic fag whos never lived in more then one place for five years , im in a band and rock climb so I have that going for me I guess

Oh yeah im 20 for some context
>>
>>734504306
zero chances dude!
>>
>>734503856
I live in Vancouver too, but I'm not a girl.
>>
>>734504481
now kiss
>>
>>734504306
Don't use that pic.
Pics of you on stage with your band are gold. Pics rock climbing are pretty good too.

Don't use selfies or weird pics like that one.

You are just standing there with a hand behind your back and a weird look on your face.

Put 5'10 in your bio. Mention the band. Try your hardest to be funny and avoid sounding like an autist.
>>
>>734504511
Cheers anon

So you saying theres potential or am I fucked and should probably just kill myself
>>
>>734504591
I mean suicide is always a good option.

Pics on stage and a bit of humor, you will be able to have some success.

Just be ready to be ghosted and unmatched a lot.
Remember that there are a lot more guys on Tinder than women, so it will take a while for women to see your profile. Give it some time.
Matches take a while

And look out for fake profiles. They become obvious after a while.
>>
>>734504306
face it
you're too ugly
>>
>>734503236
I fucked three girls off of it in like a month but it really fucked with my self esteem. I did end up dating girl number 3 though and we've been together a little over a year now. So that's cool
>>
>>734504985
rate those three women for us anon

do it honestly please
>>
>>734504985
or sad
>>
>>734503634
100% truth. every single word.
>>
Ya you have to be relatively good looking and willing to fuck fat chicks. Source: i fucked a bbw plumper from tinder last night. She gobbled my dick so hard thought she was gonna inhale it
>>
>>734503236
dont. its a waste of time. youd have far better luck just approaching random girls on the street and asking for their numbers.

another anon already said why it sucks but ill list more reasons:

-all the women are either looking for an ego boost with 0 intention of hooking up, are looking for a serious person to date who has money (most of them say they like traveling because theyre looking for a sugar daddy to pay for their flights), or they flat out say 'not looking for hookups' or 'only looking for friendship' which is the biggest load of shit and i think tinder should ban them for misuse of the app

-too many asshole guys harass the women so they dont answer the majority of their pms or only give 1 word replies making it impossible to hold a conversation

-the majority of girls that will swipe you are so fucking ugly/fat that youll want to uninstal the app. seriously, i can score WAY better looking women in real life

-the majority of women on there have no personality/interests at all. theyre beyond basic. i suppose this is just women in general, but youll find almost no common ground for anything to talk about, yet theyll expect everything of you
>>
>>734505340
>>734503634
All you need to know in two posts
>>
>>734504306
Also don't use this pic. Get a hair cut from this decade. Shave the peach fuzz off you're face and take off the sun glasses
>>
>>734505041
1. 7.5/10 face 5/10 body.
2. 5.5 face. 6/10 body.
3. 7/10 face. 8/10 body.
>>
>>734503236
Most bitches are only on tinder for their ego. They have no intention of fucking

You are better off going to a bar
>>
>>734507212
>>734505637
Do you think I could post a few pics and you guys could rate the best one?
>>
>>734507528
go ahead anon
>>
>>734503634
>If you aren't willing to put up with an excessive amount of bullshit, you have no chance.
Yea I was done with that long time ago but still manage

>Yes, they will ghost you.
Or you can ghost them
>Yes, they will claim they are not looking for hookups and some not even looking for a relationship.
This means the complete opposite. Yes they want to fuck.
>Most will make you really work to keep the conversation going, putting in little or no effort.
Thats when you immediately stop paying attention because fuck that
>Half of the women on Tinder are simply there to boost their egos.
Yea thats the point of it and too get laid

>I can't wait for the Muslims to take over the world and put women back in their place.
It will be hilarious since most college age women are pro Islam and think it respects women.

Someones mad they can't get laid.
>Also using an app to get laid and meet anyone

believe it or not, you can actually meet women in real life, talk to them, and if you make them feel special they will have sex with you.
Believe me. No one has more sex than me.
My penis, is amazing, SO amazing everyone across the world loves it, and you will too.
I just recently went to France and was told my penis was magnificent.
>bigly
>>
File: another.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
another.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>>734508170
>>
File: QWE.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
QWE.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>734508170
cheers man
>>
File: 1496042087362.jpg (217KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1496042087362.jpg
217KB, 1239x795px
>>734508861
>>734508898
>>
>>734504306
fag, you have like 3% probability of picking up this chick in real life. On Tinder she's gonna ghost your ass. Better luck next life
>>
>>734508898

This would be the best, but the quality is really shitty.

>>734508898
Shave off this weird mustache and do something with your hair.
>>
>>734503236
Like not saying I'm super attractive or anything, I'm alright but if you're funny you should do okay.

Been laid 7 times from tinder (been using it like 4 months) since I elected against the ones who I just didn't want(land whales, weird face, etc.)

Also 5'6 Manlet reporting in and 3 of the girls were 6ft+, height is no excuse.
>>
File: 1496369639926.jpg (30KB, 700x390px) Image search: [Google]
1496369639926.jpg
30KB, 700x390px
>>734503236
Waste of time im a 7/10 bro and even i get treated like an ugly there.

Just message them you wanna fuck and dont do any ice breaker b.s. because you will be wasting your time. If they get to talking shit unmatch them or remind them they swiped for you also.
>>
>>734512490
You're either not a 7/10 or you're not very good at talking to women
Sorry bro
>>
>>734512584
You dont deserve a reply.
>>
File: kik.png (317KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kik.png
317KB, 500x500px
what chance do i have
>>
>>734503236
Tinder is nothing but people judging each other like meat. To succeed, you have to be willing to take flattering pics of you posing in action shots that are more effort than they're worth. You're better off meeting people in person.
>>
File: 15027651.jpg (17KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
15027651.jpg
17KB, 403x403px
Had 4 tinder hookups. Honestly just push the boundaries on what is acceptable to say with a certain amount of tact/charm to someone new. You'll filter out the bland/boring and uninterested that way. If a girl is interested in you sexually, no matter what you say she'll respond in kind. Just spam people with creative and stupid openers that come to your head. Don't be a retard who just says hi, if a girl replies saying something about how saying you starting with saying hi would be nice, unmatch her vanilla ass

pic me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzcDwo1iLDI

Follow this guys advise
>>
>>734513165
Not at all. I use normal pictures. One is a professional headshot and one is a picture of me at a restaurant. Don't photograph particularly well either. You're just ugly so you are making excuses for why you haven't had success on tinder.
>>
Most important rule ever:
If you don't start with the most retarded pun you could think of she will just ignore ya.
never start with just a hey or bullshit like that.
Be a cheeky lad. If it doesn't work fast it wont work at all.
Dont write too much in your profile. 2 sentences max
>>
I got a bj from a girl using this app though I had to take her to movies so it's kind of like I paid for the bj
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.