[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a professional shoplifter. I hit large retail stores

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: Walmart_exterior.jpg (67KB, 1178x768px) Image search: [Google]
Walmart_exterior.jpg
67KB, 1178x768px
I'm a professional shoplifter. I hit large retail stores every couple nights and resell the merchandise online. AMA
>>
why are you such a faggot?
>>
What is your favorite/easiest store to take from?
>>
How do you get past the detectors at the entrance? Also if you remove an item from the package like movies or remove the tags off clothes can you get past without triggering the alarm?
>>
>>734490551
What was your largest profit night and what did you take?
>>
Walk us through one of your nightly runs, detail how you steal the items. Wannabe shoplifter but too pussy so need advice.
>>
can you actually make enough money to live off of that? what is your average weekly take?
>>
>>734490551
I guarantee you loss prevention knows who you are.
>>
how do you take expensive items and make a profit
>>
fuck you
>>
>>734490551
have you ever been caught? if so what happened?
>>
What is the longest window of time you will stay inside for? Do you carry everything with you the whole visit or have a stash bag you go back to right before splitting?
>>
How does it feel knowing that you're a degenerate piece of shit that can't make enough money as civilized human being?
>>
>>734490551
Have you seen a muslim meltdown?
>>
File: image.png (226KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226KB, 480x368px
>>734491765
Go on
>>
at what time and which stores where the last 4 stores you stole things from, also provide the city/location of those stores, and if you can tell me which products you stole (electronics for instance) would be nice bro

thank you
>>
As someone who works Loss Prevention and has for years... I'd say your reign of terror is going to end. Just know that whoever catches you is gonna save footage of your bitch ass crying those sweet tears. In all seriousness plz kill yourself
>>
>>734492131
Double post cause OP is an absolute fag and offers answers for his degeneratism yet doesn't deliver. Fuck you OP, I hope you die in a car accident.
>>
>>734492463
faget do you really give a shit about merchandise from billionaires who pay you shit slave wages?

>Good goy!
>>
>>734491172
Not OP but I can tell you Dollar General, Walgreens and CVS are the easiest because they

A. Rarely prosecute
B. Are cheap as fuck when it comes to LP

Don't go in the evening or at night, obviously. Keep an eye on where parking lot cameras are (none of the stores I worked in had any in the lot). Don't go to nearby stores, hit ones 40+ miles away as long as you don't plan on going there again anytime soon.

Blend in and you can walk out with anything. I've seen niggers steal TVs, an entire stock of DVDs, and hundreds of dollars in liquor before anybody noticed just because we were swamped and understaffed every shift.

Cashiers aren't allowed to confront you, and managers are too lazy to risk their well being because if they get injured they'll be replaced.

Source: Used to work cashier and Loss Prevention in all three. Saw it all the time. Loss Prevention was like one guy for an entire region (100+ stores)
>>
>>734492199
Just wait until you're greeted by them when you try to leave. It'll happen randomly, good luck. Big stores like Wal-Mart and the like don't sit around on their asses, especially when you start raking up thousands in stolen merchandise.
>>
>>734490551
Excuse me sure, may I see your receipt please?
>>
>>734490551
Thanks for giving them excuses to raise prices asshole.
>>
File: cold cold cold.jpg (164KB, 740x1316px) Image search: [Google]
cold cold cold.jpg
164KB, 740x1316px
>>734490551
Ahh, I love a good, old fashioned Heist Thread!
>>
How do you make a boost bag? Asking for a friend.
>>
What's your favorite thing you've ever stolen
>>
>>734492605
but how do you do it with cameras in the aisles?
>>
>>734492706
theyre gonna do it anyway stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>>734490551
Does it feel good to be useless?
>>
>>734492559
I care about integrity.
Why don't you vote based on your conscious and hold those Billionaires accountable?
Oh that's right, educating yourself and becoming active is wah-wah too hard.
>>
>>734490551
Can i contact you somehow?
>>
>>734492985
Voting doesn't do anything retard. All the ballots are bought and paid for.

Man are you 12 years old?
>>
>>734492855
Nobody at any store watches cameras 24 hours a day. They're there so we can go back and see what you took and if we can see your face.

Don't be too concerned if we can see your face. Most cameras aren't high definition and even if they were, if you don't have a record and aren't famous nobody is going to know who you are.

If you get caught afterwards, deny, deny, deny. They would have to prove you were in the city and that store on that day. Most of the time it's impossible.
>>
>>734490551
It doesn't take much to be a "professional", my cousin is an unreliable heroin addict and he does the same thing to support his and his girlfriend's $700 a week habit.
>>
neega so butthurt over a petty theif, like some kinda fucking sjw.
man the fuck up sissy.
keep doing ur thang op. if you get caught, its just a slap on the wrist and they ban you.
>>
>>734493089
yeah but if you rush out with a TV in hand theyre obviously gonna look back.

How can you steal anything of value that's also compact from a CVS?
>>
>>734493190
Sounds fuckin sick I'm sure he's having a great time
>>
File: 1489354649139.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489354649139.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>734492992
No.
>>
>>734490551
God damn, is it after midnight already??? Shit, I've got to go to sleep. Can't be fuckin' around in retard threads like this one all night. I must've lost my head for a second there.
>>
>>734493341
Don't steal a TV. Steal shit like razor blades. It's not rocket science to resell that shit at flea markets and get a better return on effort.
>>
Who did you vote for OP (assuming your from US) in the last erection.
>>
File: 1486495585910.jpg (21KB, 376x378px) Image search: [Google]
1486495585910.jpg
21KB, 376x378px
>>734490551
>professional

I'm a professional masturbator.
>>
>>734493545
How much do you charge?
>>
OP, I bounced on my boys rock hard cock to your post. Shit was so cash. Tell me about how you steal stuff for dope money before I blow my hot juicy load again.
>>
as a retail worker that got written up for a kid stealing a backpack full of candy on our busiest day of the year and we could do nothing about it: fuck off
>>
>>734492706
since when do business need an excuse to raise their own prices. theyre not the government.
>>
>>734493545
As a fellow professional just starting out in the field, I'd like to ask, when you give out your business card, do you present the card in both hands, or just your fap hand? I've heard that the Japanese full grip approach is becoming popular again (everything old finds its way back).
>>
>>734493682
What shithole store do you work in that you get written up for that?
>>
its not hard just walk in take what you want, maybe buy a small thing then walk out.
>>
>>734493659
An arm and a dick
>>
>>734493857
It probably wasn't actually store policy, it was probably some shitbag manager blaming a kid and making stuff up because they are already feeling the heat from their LP guy.
>>
op faggot starts an ama but abandons thread.
fag
>>
>>734494076
HAHAHAHAHAH.
>>
>>734494037
Sounds about right. Managers are such LP dickriders.
>>
>>734491428
>>734491172
Sorry OP here. Something came up.

Favorite is Wal-Mart during rush hour, lots of expensive stuff not being watched. Easiest is probably clothing stores like Bealls because you can just wear the shit out. Bring a pair of pliers for the security tags, shits cash.

>>734491546
Most I ever got was a team gig. Me and 6 others hit up a best buy and stole around 4k worth of small electronics. One of the guys got caught and we had to run.

>>734492131
I have a full time job. Combined with my hobby I make around 100k a year. Also I do it more for the thrill than the profit.
>>
>>734494076
Shoplifters are always fags. Too pussy to get paid doing real crime, too worthless to get a real job that would pay more (literally any non meme job).

>inb4 I make 200 dollars in 20 minutes

Yeah, before you factor in the 80 miles of driving, the time spent reselling, the time planning, the gas and wear and tear on your car, the risk, etc, etc. I get paid the same amount for a day of reminding kids to wash their damn hands and get more free food and drinks than I could ever possibly use.
>>
>>734492559
i work in LP as well, and when you steal you dont steal from billionaires. that money gets taken out of associates checks. if they cant make the days goal they cut hours. billionaires never get hurt.
>>
>>734494526
It sounds like the solution is for LP guys and shoplifters to team up and rob some fucking billionaires.
>>
>>734494418
How long does it take to resell and what are the best methods?

>>734494526
Lol so they punish you and you still defend them?

Go suck a corporate billionaire shit stain's dick retard.
>>
File: evil_woman.jpg (170KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
evil_woman.jpg
170KB, 1125x2001px
>>734494076

OP is too busy stealing to respond or he started the thread on a laptop he's about to boost and is on his way out with it.
>>
WM employee here. Most of us know that you're stealing shit, but we can't stop or approach you. We have to call the ap manager. They either suck or can't find whoever in time. Nothing we can do.
>>
>>734494649
nah they dont punish me, im full time. I get 40 no matter what so kindly suck my dick from the back sir. you only fuck over 18 year olds and 40 year olds who never quit.
>>
>>734494526
>don't steal because it hurts the associates

Yea, they're going to cut the hours on a store that's already severely understaffed.

Protip: No. the worst they fucking do is "counseling". They still make more with the store being open than they lose when some tryhard steals a bottle of liquor

Associates have freedom to work a menial job literally anywhere else.
>>
I'm not a shoplifter, but I have not paid for a movie in a long time, and I've seen all the latest.

I don't think I would ever shoplift. But you do it as a source for goods for another store, so its like a job really. Not Robin Hood unless the store you sell it to charges less than what the source store charges.
>>
>>734494596
yeah, if you can manage to befriend an LP guy who is crooked you can pretty much clean a place out. but thats only if he is smart. most LP guys are pretty dull.
>>
>>734494834
Not my problem billionaires punish you for me stealing their merchandise. That's your problem isn't it?

Get a clue retard. Go on welfare, work a cash only job, and shoplift like everyone else who's finally figured it out. I make more money than people my age fucking dream about.
>>
>>734494895
i like you trying to lecture me on my job. they cut associate hours all the fucking time. and yes, they can indeed fuck off and work anywhere else
>>
File: 1495949477163.png (698KB, 982x893px) Image search: [Google]
1495949477163.png
698KB, 982x893px
>>734490551

I'm a professional walker.
>>
>>734494969
again... i dont get punished. you are pretty dense

hehehe, welfare and cash only. you sound pathetic. keep making all that money m8!
>>
>>734492788
No bag. My favorite getup is a motorcycle jacket and helmet. I can wear clothes and the like under them and stroll right past security smiling and waving. Not to mention a bike is a great escape vehicle if it ever gets real.

>>734493509
Drumpf. Did it for the meme

>>734494649
Usually about a week. I just post everything on eBay on Sunday at 8pm and I find it gets the max bid on that date and time. If it doesnt sell there I just give it to a friend I don't like.
>>
>>734494454
shoplifters are in fact always pussy. maybe 1/10 actually put up a fight.
>>
>>734495114
I'll lecture you about your fucking job because I do the same shit and probably longer. Stop working at Wal-Mart and get a better job, shitstain.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.