[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 2.jpg (33KB, 475x603px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
33KB, 475x603px
A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.
>>
>>734427086
get a feminine (short) haircut.
>>
>>734427086
You look like that emo kid from the horton hears a who movie
>>
>>734427086
kids at school are always making fun of anyone who looks different.

I know it's hard but ignore them - your differences make you unique and make you stand out.
>>
1. show tits or gtfo
2. you look like a god damn boy. What are you wearing?? dress some more feminine
3. u lesbian?
>>
>>734427086
they are literally jelous because you're beautiful. all the girls see both the boys and girls looking at you because beauty - women are jelous cunts an will trash you thru your whole life so learn to deal with it. bite back
>>
>>734427086
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>734427086
Hey another pic if that is really you, I'm drawing people and I like your face
>>
>>734427289
STFU you white knighting never-been-kissed love-shy faggot.

OP: tits or gtfo
>>
>>734427237
>>734427086

For example, I was made fun of because of my a bit asian looks, I have black eyes and black hair (but white skin and I'm tall, I look quite ordinary in my opinion). Now I'm in a very happy relationship and my gf often says that my unique black eyes are the major turn on for her

So, you know, just don't give a fuck
>>
File: sage.jpg (413KB, 813x1039px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
413KB, 813x1039px
>>734427560
>>
>>734427586
Fuck you

OP: tits or gtfo
>>
We don't know, you need to prove you're a girl anon
>>
you'd have to send nudes before we know
>>
>>734427086
Show us your vagina or else you're a dude
>>
>>734427086
What do you expect? The haircut looks like a Justin Bieber wannabe.
>>
OP, pm me and I will tell you
>>
>>734427086

who gives a fuck MBB is sexy as fuck and in the hottest show on netflix

www.rabb.it/r/gkjedg
>>
>>734427086
traps aren't gay so idk why you're lying show us the dick or gtfo
>>
Newfags taking this bait..
>>
File: 1485314672436.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485314672436.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>734427086
It's been a while since I've seen this pasta, but you still need to try harder fag
>>
Sure is summer in here
>>
File: Yum Yum.jpg (22KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
Yum Yum.jpg
22KB, 640x472px
>>734427086
Lemme smash, please
>>
Get a gun an show em whos boss
>>
Show us nudes
>>
Well if you're a girl, then you're cute, but if you're a boy, then your a faggit & you should kys yourself.
>>
>>734427086
Are you lesbian?
you dress like one and have a haircut like one, yes you look like a boy.
a faggot, but still a boy.
>>
>>734430884
oldfags pretending to be newfags pretending to be oldfags pretending to be newfags pretending to be oldfags pretending to be newfags pretending to be oldfags
>>
>>734427202
Kek
>>
>>734427086
You look like a boy that looks like a girl
>>
been a while since I've seen this thread good job op
>>
You look really cute, don't change anything. People will always be jerks no matter what.
>>
Just ignore them, and enjoy your haircut
>>
do people like, genuinely reply to this, or are all these posts ironic?
>>
>>734434136
Wym?
>>
We need more pictures. For, you know, scientific purposes.
>>
>>734427086
if i knew you in real life i'd be forced to kidnap you and rape your asshole relentlessly
until i get paranoid and have to murder you and dump the body
>>
>>734427417
This

Just bee yourself OP
>>
>>734427086
Embrace femininity, gender roles exist for a reason, kids will tease you because instinctively they know you are behaving incorrectly.

No more trans acceptance.

Learn the rules.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.