[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate everything I am I don't want to be talked out I just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg (29KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg
29KB, 300x298px
I hate everything I am I don't want to be talked out I just want to know how long it would take to bleed out after cutting an main blood vessel and how painful would it be?
>>
Don't do it like this anon. Ingesting rat poison in trace amounts is far faster and much less painful.
>>
>>734419252
Don't kill yourself just yet faggot. See what comes.
>>
Curare and sleep pills
>>
>>734419328
Don't have rwt posion all I have and a knife and q belt
>>
>>734419252
It hurts a lot.also you have to cut deep.the mix of both will most likely make you fail.it will take 5 to 20 minutes. I cannot recommend it. Trust me!
>>
>>734419362
Pain and more pain honestly I'm not worried about the pain more about the time
>>
>>734419252
Rather hang yourself. Super easy and you pass out in less than 10 sec.
>>
>>734419700
What does that even mean?
>>
>>734419252
hurts like a motherfucker and takes up to 2 hours. bad idea anon
>>
>>734420073
That's all which is going to happen is pain if I don't off myself
>>
>>734420237
You got your answer, now go kill yourself.
>>
>>734419252
cock
>>
>>734419874
Yeah I tested my knife it's dual and I'm pretty sure my second knife would cause embarrassment *did you hear what happened to anon yeah he offed himself with a Swiss army* atleast belt is more respectable
>>
>>734420237
But you said you aren't worried about the pain. Why off yourself over something you're not worried about?
>>
>>734420460
Who the fuck cares. Use a razor blade.
>>
>>734420586
I have more knifes
>>
>>734420582
this dude is right? why did you make this thread anon?
>>
Would neck be faster or would wirst?
>>
>>734420582
>>734420663
Physical pain no mental yea
>>
>>734419252
It can take anywhere from 60 seconds, to 5 minutes depending on which artery and how deep you can cut. The femoral artery (the one that runs along the inside of your thigh) if cut open wide enough can cause you to bleed out after just a minute or two. Of course, it is pretty deep, you'd damn near have to cut clear to the bone in order to sever it. The carotid artery in your neck is a lot closer to the skin as is the jugular vein. Hope you dont actually go through with it, but theres the info you wanted.
>>
>>734420733
pain from what?
>>
>>734420858
Chemtrails
>>
>> a
>>
>a
>>
>>734419252
jump
>>
File: hero.webm (2MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
hero.webm
2MB, 500x350px
just hang, less for your mom to clean up
>>
>>734420901
kek
>>
>>734421042
Lucky kid
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.