[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm made chocolate, stored it a week in a rather warm room,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (158KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
158KB, 1600x1200px
i'm made chocolate, stored it a week in a rather warm room, it is soft and i'm not sure if its fat or bacteria on top, how can i be sure?
>>
Take a bite
>>
Looks like condensed water should be fine
>>
Same way you check if you need a bath or if your clothes need a wash. Sniff test.
>>
>>734416087
Kill hiimself and if it is fir you k?
>>
that looks like bacteria fam, i wouldnt risk it
>>
Clearly you didn't temper it correctly, dumbass. Eat it and die from food poisoning so we never have to read shit like this again.
>>
>>734416087
Nigger fuckin timestamp you cuck
>>
looks like a bad case of chocoherpies

eat it
>>
Simple ... Eat this shit ... If you will be fine in next 24hrs means its alright if you will end up in ER means it was salmonella and you should eat it
>>
Not sure but it looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>734416087
its the milk/calcium seperating from the rest of the chocolate

you can eat it or a bit nicer melt it down and let it harden again and it will be like brand new

chocolate basically never goes off and chocolate factories do this all the time, google it
>>
>>734416087
Melt it down and see if you have chunks of mold floating in it.

That isn't tempered anyway so it won't make your choco any worse
>>
>>734416461
This
>>
File: index.jpg (199KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
199KB, 1600x1200px
i can peel those spots out, and they are a bit harder then the rest. Doesn't smell bad. Melted one of those spots between my fingertipps, no flaky stuff.
>>
>>734416087
check by the amount of diarea it gives you.
>>
>>734416461

no, this is bacteria, look at the edges of the formations... while milk can do similar, it would be shaped in rounder shapes, not flowered edges

OP said he "made his own chocolate", look at the light colouration of the chocolate, he clearly used a significant amount of milk and left it in a warm environment with not enough sugar to act as a preservative.

Considering OP is asking such a question, he clearly is a noob at making chocolate or he wouldn't have to ask such.

Don't eat. Toss it. Store that shit in a dark place around 15-20celsius next time
>>
>>734416461
Roll
>>
>>734416461
Rolling
>>
File: index2.jpg (143KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
143KB, 1600x1200px
if i reaheat it, those spots melt first, and looks like fat
>>
File: index3.jpg (194KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
index3.jpg
194KB, 1600x1200px
...with bacteria
>>
>>734416931
actually i think you're correct

i didnt read before that the chocolate is soft now, and yes most factory made chocolate has loads of sugar for this purpose

DONT EAT OP
>>
thhats not ot bacteria wtf guys...
>>
it is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate_bloom
if you switch to german, you will have some better images.
>>
>>734416087
Chocolate bloom
>>
It looks like the normal underside of most chocolate bars, you're fine
>>
>>734419241

its chocolate bloom yes, but where do you think the bacteria grows exactly? ...the milk...
>>
>>734416087
if you stored it in a warm room for a week, then i 100% guarantee it's at least got bacteria on it. Even if that's not what you're seeing, it probably still is bacteria-ridden moist cesspool. DO NOT EAT
>>
>ctrl+f "musta"
>0 results
Pretty sure that's mustard gas, OP.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.