[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist stories? Just had 2 guys show up tonight at different

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: blowjob_super_closeup-4_tmb.jpg (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
blowjob_super_closeup-4_tmb.jpg
7KB, 320x240px
Craigslist stories?

Just had 2 guys show up tonight at different times and sucked them.. never been into guys but liked it.
>>
>>734415769
what did you get in return?
>>
>>734415814
Got some cum... Didnt swallow tho
>>
>>734415928
Why no swallow ?
>>
>>734415999
I aint no faggot
>>
File: 1495974718478.jpg (37KB, 485x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495974718478.jpg
37KB, 485x600px
>>734415769
>Be me
>Summer right after senior year
>Have tight ass body because sports all through HS
>I'm your typical normie
>Always had fantasies about getting fucked by someone bigger
>Go on Grindr for first time
>Keep everything discreet
>Find one guy, we'll call him J
>Seems cool, not rapey, close in age
>Decide to meet up and have some fun
>Drive to address but there are no houses where it's at
>He messages me and says he sees me
>"Go into the funeral home you're next to"
>mfw I'm about to get fucked by in a funeral home
Cont?
>>
>>734415769
>Be me really horny no sex for a while
>Meet this fat chick on craiglist.
>Hella Good Foreplay for her
>Decent BJ for me.
>Accidentally cut her vagina with finger nail
>Blood everywhere she doesn't tell me
>We fuck I cum notice the blood smell ask
>Says sex and foreplay was too good
> Make her wipe my dick off
>Go vomit in her toilet
>Wipe off the blood as I question my life
>Leave go to Doctors to make sure I don't have AIDS or STD
>Jerk off instead of sex for months.
>>
>>734415999
I wanted to but was still nervous
>>
>>734416250
>suck cock
>liked it
>not a faggot
kys faggot
>>
>had a good wank once to some local hooker listings
>>
>>734416343
Fingernail? No.. she was on the rag. You didn do nuffin
>>
>>734416471
thats gayer then sucking dick
>>
>>734416321
yas
>>
>>734416400
Thats not op.
>>
Its late but might have a 3rd come by.
>>
>>734416321
Could you please hurry te fuck up?
>>
>>734416881
Guessing he got fucked in a coffin or some shit
>>
>>734415769
Fucked a fat chick from CL. She was lonely and obviously wanted some dick but neither wanted to come out and say it not entertain guys approaching her for it directly. Said she just wanted a friend. So I played along, spent an afternoon going back and forth on email. Next day we exchange numbers. She suggests Netflix and chill at my place, comes over and we start watching some boring shit she wanted to see, then about 15 minutes into it she's like, want to cuddle? I agree. I can feel her kinda breathing fast. I say fuck it, in my mind, ask her does she want to go in the bedroom. She says yes like really fast, didn't even think about it. I tell her to lay down, I go in the bathroom to take a piss, come out and she's naked sitting on my bed. I shove me cock in her mouth and she sucks it sloppy wet. Bend her over and start fucking. Pussy is surprisingly tight amd wet. I nut in like 5 minutes of pumping. Never even ask her if she came. I get dressed and go back out into the living room to finish watching the movie. She joins. Move is over, tell her that I have to be up early for work the next day. She leaves. Never spoke to her again. I guess she was on the pill because that was 3 years ago and I never heard from her. I came buckets into her. Shit was great.
>>
>>734417489
U coulda had a good fuck buddy there
>>
>>734416250
"No homo".
>>
>Be 12
>My cousin(14) comes home each 2 weekends because their parents are divorced and his father lifes in our flat.
>He sleeps in my brother's room. He had 2 beds
>Some nights I sleep with them with my cousin
>One night he hugs me and I can feel his dick.
>He is awake
>I start touching his dick and then he cums
>For the next months we do some of these things, he says "No kisses, I am not gay"
Shall I continue?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (34KB, 320x412px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
34KB, 320x412px
>>734419383
>>
>>734419383
Of course
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.