[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurofag here. Is it true that in the US you have gaps over,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fb_1462429056_800x420.jpg (87KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
fb_1462429056_800x420.jpg
87KB, 800x420px
Eurofag here.

Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public toilets?
If so: Why would you want someone to look at you at that time?
>>
Yeah, wait you guys don't?? I'm in for a treat when i go to finalnd this summer then.
>>
So you can see if another fag is using it, also lets the poop smell vent, also doors are cheaper...

There's three reasons.
>>
>>734378286
No we don't. You get a normal door and walls all the way down.
>>
>>734378150

Yeah we've got the gaps and they're fucking stupid as shit
It's because America is full of fucktard cheapskates that cheap out on making public washroom stalls

It's fucking embarassing

>>734378433

These are fucking dumb reasons
IF you want to know if someone is using it, YOU SEE IF THE DOOR IS LOCKED. In Europe you can lock the doors and the little lock turns from green to red indicating someone is inside.

Also, there are individual vents in each one so no poop smell.

And the whole "doors are cheaper" argument is fucking dumb because Americans area always saying "stupid poor eurofags"

It's just a matter of America being fucking stupid, and saying "FUCK LOGIC BECAUSE 'MURICA"
>>
File: img_5446_1462429785_725x725.jpg (81KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
img_5446_1462429785_725x725.jpg
81KB, 725x483px
I once had to go at a bowling place. I'm in the middle of it when I see the face of a little boy crawl in underneath the door. The turd was about halfway out and I screamed at the boy. He started to cry and his father started yelling at me really angry. I was in shock. The turd was parted in the middle, one part floating, the other went back up onside me out of fear.
WORST DUMP EVER!
Never did shit in a public restroom after that.
>>
>>734378483
Holy fuck! That's sick. Only really expensive restaurants have this usually
>>
Also eurofag.

While we are on this topic can anyone explain why toilet seats in the US sometimes are U shaped? Experienced this first time last summer in the US.
>>
>>734379479
so your dick doesn't touch the toilet
>>
>>734379693
How the fuck is that even possible?
>>
>>734378150
because we have niggers who will destroy anything they can given the opportunity to be unseen doing so
>>
>>734379693
Your dick should be long enough to dangle below not take up space up top...besides thats where everybody pisses all over you want your dick touching that
>>
>>734379805
It's just so when it flops out it has room to move around without hitting the seat
>>
>>734379479
this
>>734379693

Parent's have a tiny fucking seat at their house. Dick has to touch the seat if pissing while shitting because otherwise I'd have to ride my asshole up onto the back of the seat.

Terrible.
>>
>>734379805
get a bigger dick and you'll find out
>>
>>734378960
I live in colorado and thats a norm
>>
>>734379833
This
>>
>>734378711
Wow, you're an idiot....

Maybe you wouldn't be poor eurofag if you would have saved that money on the 1/3rd of the door you didn't need. Then you'd also be saving on your green/red lock and vent installation for each stall.

Yea... eurologic sounds great.

Don't worry, with the way things are going you wont be needing stalls much anymore. You can just go in the streets like the middle east.
>>
>>734379942
I was only asking because I happen to live in Europe and have a rather large penis but still never had this problem myself.
>>
>>734378150
>Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public toilets?
A majority of public stalls do, yes.

>If so: Why would you want someone to look at you at that time?
We don't. Niggers and teenagers ruin everything nice.
>>
File: bathroom-attendant.jpg (104KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom-attendant.jpg
104KB, 500x375px
I can't stand it when there are others around when I'm shitting. I don't want anyone to hear, smell or see me.
That restroom attendant freaks me out. He does all of that for a living.
>>
>>734378150
1.) Extremely cheap
2.) We don't have packs of faggots roaming around trying to spy on people shitting like Europe apparently does
>>
>>734380706
I don't get the cheap argument. All other doors are ok as normal doors, but you have to save money on the toilet ones?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.