[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This weed smells funny, like a chemical. Can someone tell me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This weed smells funny, like a chemical. Can someone tell me if it looks funny to them?
>>
It does look kinda weird but its probably just a different kind of strain just smoke see what happens
>>
Looks good to me, blaze up
>>
>>734370097

I'll take the bait. That's moldy weed. Throw it away.
>>
Looks like they jarred it wet. Might be mold,
>>
>>734370097
Hello everyone I have hijacked this thread in the name of equality. Please email Marvel Comics and tell them that Wonder Woman should be changed to a black woman because it is not fair that there are no People of Color in the Amazon. In the real Amazon Jungle they are all PoC. This is white washing. White people have too much already they don't need this too. This is cultural appropriation and must be stopped.
>>
Give up updates too
>>
>>734370097
maybe laced with something, what kind of chemical?
>>
looks like cajeta, a bit moldy though... blaze it!
>>
>>734370097
Amonia smell?means it's been buried and not properly sealed take it out leave in sun fora day itll be aite Smell will still kinda be there but it's bearble
>>
>>734370432
sometimes shoe polish
>>
>>734370411
Fuck off back to the niggerzon monkey
>>
>>734370097
Bud rot google it
>>
File: CskinHitchSmithSwollenNew.gif (14KB, 111x130px) Image search: [Google]
CskinHitchSmithSwollenNew.gif
14KB, 111x130px
one time i smoke moldy bud i still got high but my face got swollen
>>
File: 1494805546307.jpg (175KB, 1203x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1494805546307.jpg
175KB, 1203x1157px
>>734370097
PURE NERVE GAS DETECTED BLZE UP FGGOT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>734370097
That looks like mud scraped off a boot
>>
>>734370097
Shitty weed dealers hide the smell of their stash with driar sheets. What they don't realize is that plastic is porous and the chemicals from the sheets get into the weed. Personally I wouldn't smoke it because I'm paranoid about lung cancer, but you should probably find a new dealer
>>
i smoked the moldy weed for a month .
>>
You have some moldy dingle berries not weed.
>>
It's smoked okay, a tad bit harsh but nothing unusual. The smoke doesn't sell strange either, I'm going to have another bowl. Thank you all for the help
>>
it's moldy, don't risk it, you'll just get sick.
>>
>>734370097
that's moldy. do not smoke
>>
i blame Mexicans
>>
>>734370411
I'll take the bait. First, Wonder Woman is by DC. Second, Amazon doesn't refer to the jungle, it refers to the mythical island of Greek mythology.
>>
Moldy pot gets you so much fucking higher
>>
I just want to throw it out there to all you weed heads... I smoked erry day for 20+ years... had something in my lung called a GIANT BULLAE... read about it... know the risks. It sucked but it wasn't cancer... yet.
>>
>>734372305
You smoked daily for 20 years? Ever get busted/get in trouble with the law for it?
>>
>>734370097
Sour Diesel.
I've got the exact same stuff right now.
Smells kinda like petrol, looks dark on the buds in places.
>>
Yeah, it probably smells like weed.
>>
>>734370097
Shit, didn't read any of the thread but it looks like either mold or that they did not perform a full flush on the weed before they cut it down.
Before you harvest your product, you must flush it with purely water(no nutrients or additional minerals) to remove the residual amounts of solid nutrient that may have collected on the plant.
To me it seems like they didn't flush the plant at all before harvesting, which is a big no no and will absolutely lead to a strong chemical smell and taste.
Dont recommend smoking it or processing into edible form or concentrate. It will just make you sick if you put that in your body.
Your best bet is to just toss it and go get some actual good product instead.
>>
>>734372708
looooool
>>
>>734372305
smoke a 9mm.
>>
>>734372615
You are an idiot if your dealer gives you shit that looks as bad as OP's weed and you believe any name he tells you. If you don't live in a legal state then 90% of the time your dealer has no fucking clue what strain it actually is and is talking out his ass. Google what real Sour D looks like.
>>
>>734372922
Anon speaks the truth
>>
>>734370097
looks like an oily border explorer smuggled it in between their cock and their left nut
>>
>>734372792
Toss it? This guy and his pockets of money
>>
>>734370097
>britfag here
Recently had some stuff that smelt like chemical lemon, really off putting, but my gf loved it.
>>
>>734370097
Severely molded weed. worthless do not smoke.
>>
>>734374054
That's funny my penis smells like chemical lemon and your GF also loves it
>>
>>734371746
Hahahha are you UK? We put the rest of ours in a bag called throat kicker and threw it to the back. Its gonna be emergency only.

>glass pipe filled with ice and it felt like razor blades on my throat
>>
>>734373999
It's true I am a manager at a recreational store
>>
>>734374174
Small buds and all stem?
>>
>>734371787
He could cook it into oil, after it's fully infused bring the oil to a boil to like 200 degrees to kill the bacteria and in oil it's unlikely to denature the thc.
>>
>>734374735
Sorry I didn't mean to say boil. Just like 200 degrees. Oil boils way hotter than that and boiling is not optimal.
>>
>>734372922
I've smoked, and grown for like 16 years m80.
I know what I'm talking about.
Stop trying to get so uppity about fucking weed like you're Billy Big Bollocks.
>>
>>734374957
I'm not you fuck. I will smoke anything as long as it's not complete shit. Just don't come at me with "OP your picture looks like Sour D". who gives a fuck about names anyway ? Only weed noobs do.
>>
That looks fucking nasty, it's so moldy
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.