[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How are those coal jobs going trumptards?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1487121495277.jpg (45KB, 488x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487121495277.jpg
45KB, 488x352px
How are those coal jobs going trumptards?
>>
>>734308114
How are those shareblue jobs going shills?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 550x365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 550x365px
>>734308114
Coal and renewable wind energy are doing well. Our boy t-bone is for wind and it's growing very well.
>>
>>734308114
Wow, nice comeback. It's not on us, assface. It's on you. Prove you can do shit.

Except that's literally it. You can do LITERALLY SHIT. I'll throw my tin cans into your trailer park, you knuckle-dragging, possum-eating fuck.
>>
>>734308307

Yeah, fuckheads. Renewables will succeed. Digging shit out of the ground, which is all you asshats are capable of doing with your third grade educations, will just give you black lung disease. Cough for me, chimp.
>>
>>734308451
I'm pretty sure you cannot read. I'm also pretty sure you are not aware that coal and oil have been dumping tons of money into renewables. I'm also fairly positive you are not aware that you cannot just simply stop coal overnight.
>>
>>734308114
>Our boy t-bone is for wind
Nope.
Google "trump windmill"
>>
>>734308679
Clean coal, lol
>>
>>734308679
>you cannot just simply stop coal overnight.
>implying the left is killing coal
OIL is killing coal.
>>
>>734308794
Only wind?
>>
>>734308794
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/604129/trump-once-railed-against-offshore-wind-but-is-now-embracing-it/
>>
>>734308114
Pretty good. And I don't have to worry about the ongoing health effects of working in a mine either because although all my healthcare costs were covered by Obamacare Trump is going to get us better health insurance where we will have to pay even less and still get the same level of cover. I'm looking forward to a healthier and warmer future.
>>
y'all need to settle down and covfefe
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>734308114
These threads are daily, don't you have something else better to do?
>>
>>734309353
>Trump is going to get us better health insurance where we will have to pay even less and still get the same level of cover

Right after he defeats ISIS in 30 days, drains the swamp, is too busy to golf, doesn't touch medicaid, and every other empty promise he's made.
God, you people are suckers. It's sad.
>>
>>734308114
great, an immigrant didn't take my job with no union. no benefits and no healthcare.
>>
ITT shill bots argue with shill bots to cultivate fear and hatred amongst the lurkers who are actually way more alike than not.

4chinz is at least 33 percent psy op and the majority of that 1/3 is on /b/ /pol/ /x/.

Its safe to say half of all threads on /b/ are fear and hate inducing bots/shills creating the illusion of extremism where there largely is none amongst the 99.99% of slaves.

For the record we all have a common enemy that pits us against one another over any issue that distracts us from uniting to overthrow the powers that be.
>>
>>734309552
These comments are gold. The choice was killary or drumpf, and you think the wrong choice was made. Higher lulz rarely exist.
>>
>>734309552
Jus, jus, just give him a chance. He is an honorable man and has done so much in the time he has had so far. Like so far he has.... um, ahhh, someone on Fox said he did something so he did. You can just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>734309353
Jesus christ the level brainwashing is insane. I work in the med field and have for 3 years, trumps Healthcare isn't going to help you at all. But I'm guessing you're about 14 and have no idea wtf you're talking about anyways.
>>
>>734309989
You should probably leave the healthcare field if you're too much of a dummie to see blatant /s.
>>
>>734309989
nah I'm just fucking with you. I read the transcript of the interview he did with the economist and just couldn't help thinking about how someone could actually be so stupid, like is he literally retarded. It is also indicative of how polarised your populace has become that you actually thought I was being serious. And good luck amerifags, I live in a country with universal healthcare, one time I even got emergency treatment at a hospital FOR FREE after I'd ripped my dick fucking a hooker legally.
>>
>>734309989
Hospital janitor doesn't count as "med field"
Trumpcare isn't great, but only phase 1, and you have to be flat out retarded to think Obamacare was ever a good thing; it's a well documented fuck-up.
>>
>>734309552
Just like how you voted for "change" with obamacuck

and what changed? nothing
>>
>>734308351
>tin

Except tin cans don't exist any more,

>you knuckle-dragging, possum-eating fuck.

They're aluminum.
>>
>>734309301
tl;dr: Rick Perry is pro-wind, not Trump.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.