[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1277500981386s.jpg (6KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1277500981386s.jpg
6KB, 251x251px
Go.
>>
File: bbqmom2.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
bbqmom2.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>734294958
caw caw caw caw caw caw
>>
File: CONJOPI_false_flagging_.png (19KB, 484x216px) Image search: [Google]
CONJOPI_false_flagging_.png
19KB, 484x216px
I was originally known as CONJOPI.
>>
>>734294958
I ate a bowl of nails this morning,
without any milk.
>>
>>734294958
Mom car fonger friend
>>
>>734295658
militarising my cheating husband georgia
>>
I have a girls passwords to her emails, all of them I saved them from her PC when she was out of the room and I know she sends nudes out from them. I've been to nervous to login in case she deletes them from her email and she'll get a message saying a new computer logged into her accounts on her phone then change her passwords. But I have em. All of em.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>>734294958
I got molested by my grade 7 teacher.

>I'm a guy.
>>
I constantly think about sucking my friend of 11 years cock. When I'm with him and he's talking and I'm looking at him like gushing inside. I want to swallow his meat.
>>
>>734294958
I love pizza with cheese. And sometimes I hate myself for loving it
>>
>>734297269
The 1, 2 cock suckaroo.
>>
I like night vision goggles
>>
>>734295085
you have horrible nipples
>>
File: niggered.jpg (12KB, 287x325px) Image search: [Google]
niggered.jpg
12KB, 287x325px
>>734294958
i hate niggers
>>
My puerto rican wife is 32 yrs old and i really want to watch her get fucked by a younger guy but 2 afraid to tell her
>>
i hate everybody and i want to kill people or keep them as sexslaves
>>
niggers
>>
sometimes I drink my parents alcohol...
>>
I leave the toilet seat up in the womyns bathroom
>>
I'm terrified of the thought of dying, or of people I love dying, so I comfort myself by planning how I can make them all into pretty dolls and keep them forever, and always see them every single day.
>>
Not wanting to kill myself doesn't mean I don't want to die
>>
I accidentally stole someone's kebab while really drunk on monday
Didn't even finish it
>>
File: IMG_3255.jpg (29KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3255.jpg
29KB, 228x221px
>>734302353
But you might die before them.
You should convert them to doll before that happens.
>>
>>734302580
That's certainly a good idea. I had also considered that perhaps I could pay someone to do it for me if I die first, and make me a doll as well. I'd want us all to be together. I don't know what I'd do without them.
>>
>>734302814
Life's a tough game of caring and letting go anon, love them while you can.
>>
>>734303021
I guess. I just can't stand the thought of being without them. I can't. I think it would kill me if anyone did die. How is anyone supposed to live through the death of a lover or a parent? And how do you cope knowing your body is going to rot, and their bodies, and insects are going to crawl over the people you love, as bacteria eats away the flesh and erases them until they're only a skeleton?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.