[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the self-harmer who carved what /b/ said into his skin yesterday.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: 1.jpg (114KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
114KB, 768x1024px
I am the self-harmer who carved what /b/ said into his skin yesterday. Currently I will not be taking requests, but rather just cut clean lines. Anyway, I am open to any questions you may have, ask away or move, nothing to see here, except for a few cuts.
>>
>>734293390
why don't you get any help you fucking faggot?

This shit is disgusting and after high school nobody will care except to be disgusted
>>
>>734293550
I am currently 18. I have been in therapy since I was 13. There not really a reason to seek help, all they can say is "Don't cut" after all.

And nobody will be disgusted in the future, I only cut where a boxer shorts can cover my cuts.

I kind of hoped for more unusual questions.
>>
>>734293390
When was the first time you cut yourself?
Why did you cut yourself and how deep were your first cuts?
>>
>>734293749
>I kind of hoped for more unusual questions.
femanon here.
that's because cutting doesn't make you interesting or edgy
it just makes you a bigger faggot than you already were
stop being weird, nobody cares what you do
>>
>>734293856
not op here but while cutting might not make you interesting the psychology behind it can be quite interesting
>>
>>734293803
I started after I was dragged into a closed mental hospital by police, a judge decided so. That was when I was 14.

I cut to cope with the "trauma" of being locked in with a bunch of strangers, which wasn't the easiest thing, since the reason I was there was mainly social anxiety.

My first cuts were not cuts but rather burns from putting out cigarettes on my skin.

>>734293856
I agree. I don't know what I excepted. Continue browsing the loli threads all you want, they are way better anyway.

>>734293980
What this anon said. I wanted to give some insight.
>>
Op is a fag
>>
>>734293390
cut your penis and post pics faggot
>>
Don't take care of what people say. If you wanna cut, do it. You're old enough to decide yourself.

My question: Have you ever thought about suicide?
>>
>>734294050
>I started after I was dragged into a closed mental hospital by police,
here we go
what happened to get you into this predicament?
>>
>>734293749
What a little faggot crybaby. Go fucking kill yourself, crybaby.
>>
>>734293390
What do you do in life? Like on a daily basis. What do your days look like? Work? Study?
>>
>>734294092
roll
>>
>>734294096
I think about it a lot and at some point I think I will go through with it, given that I will soon be homeless and all. But for now, it'll be just thoughts, but if a deadly accident happens to me, I wouldn't mind.

>>734294168
I was 14 and because I had severe social anxiety and depression, I started to isolate myself in my room. I didn't leave the house for half a year before the judge came, before that, it was only people coming to my house trying to talk to me - didn't work, I locked myself and didn't say a word, just sat there and had panic attacks.

The judge made the decision, because in Germany there is a law you have to visit a public school, homeschooling is not allowed.

>>734294187
Don't do this thread to you, buddy. If you get so angry over this, leave.

>>734294274
I am currently isolated again, meaning no outside activity except shopping every week right before the store closes, so there aren't many people.

My biggest passion is music, I also do drugs a bit and yeah... I read a lot.
>>
>>734294478
cut your penis off
>>
>>734294636
No
>>
File: 544.png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
544.png
526KB, 600x526px
>>734293856
>>734294055
>>734294187
>>
>insane kraut
What a surprise.
>>
>>734294665
yes
>>
>>734294636
I second this. And post pics.
>>
File: 2.jpg (167KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
167KB, 768x1024px
Update
>>
>>734295153
jesus christ stop it
>>
>>734293856
Kek
>u don't deserve mah attention

Femanon here.

Please fucking kill yourself, I'm far more interested in OP and the topic than your shitty vacuous opinion you over-privileged pair of mammaries.

You don't fucking speak to
Me unless I ask your opinion. Clear?
>>
>>734295359
Only just begun
I am also on 3.5 mg Xanax
So I dont give a fuck
>>
>>734294665
well, do SOMETHING entertaining you massive faggot
>>
>>734295420
omg you are so cooool and edgy!!11
>>
>>734295153
boring. cut your tiny penis
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>734293390
Potential double post lol.

Do you ever worry about the thoughts of those who are close enough to you to wind up seeing it.

Do you worry that it's a constant and perpetual sign of your immaturity and ineptitude towards dealing with negative psychological aspects?

Do you think you'll ever grow the fuck up and do some damage?

Pic related
>>
>>734295153
who is hubabuba
>>
>>734295153
Just kys
>>
>>734295600
Last nights prize winrar
>>
>>734293390
do you cut yourself because you have a micro penis?

have you considered just cutting it off completely?
>>
>>734295556
I cut high enough so I can cover everything up with even just boxer shorts on. It'll just be kind of weird should I ever find a girlfriend and get intimate with her, but oh well, that'll never happen anyway.

>>734295556
Yeah, definitely. It's a shit way to cope, but sometimes it's mind over matter.

>>734295556
You don't make sense. You just said cutting is immature and in the next question you show me your bigger scars and ask me to grow up.

However no, I will probably not cut deeper for now. I don't want anyone to notice, that includes the doctor in case stitches would be needed.

>>734295600
Kek, that's what trips told me to cut yesterday.

>>734295617
Not yet.

>>734295770
My penis is average size - 15 centimeters, sir.
Doesn't matter anyway, will never have a girl.
>>
>>734296062
My point is less that you're a faggot now and more that you'll always be a faggot.

You will have a girl, hopefully she's impressed by the emotional baggage.

I'm just saying I'm a much bigger faggot with much bigger issues (Kek)

Also did you notice I cut my fuckin arm off? It's super not sexy to have baggage. Dealing with it in a healthy manner is attractive however.

Big picture, don't hurt yourself too bad faggot, unless you an hero then life moves on with or without the scars. Adding more isn't adding anything to your life but reminders of times you couldn't cope.

Actively deal with your shit bruh, or be doomed to repeat the same shit forever.

Like the faggot anon rambling at you right now.
>>
>>734295416
>Over-privileged
Go back to Tumblr you filthy fuckin cunt
>>
>>734296409
Why tf would u cut ur arm off fag
>>
>>734296440
You seem familiar with the setting. I'll race you faggot.

You mean to tell me you don't believe women have it at a different standards?

Also, way to get triggered at a simple buzzword. Gunna do it for triggered too?
>>
>>734296631
holy fuck you should neck, women get as much as they deserve and it would do you better to learn that.
>>
>>734296616
To see if being that hardcore would actually make me stronger..

Protip, it didn't.

It's fucking hard to touch type one handed.

Also that was my gf, it was a harsh breakup, words were said we didn't mean.
>>
>>734296739
Are you sure you didn't just misread my ost and are now vitriolically and aggressively spewing my own views back at me due to your own illiteracy and dyslexia?
>>
>>734293390
I feel like I can relate OP

Cigarette burns, self harm, isolation, musical passions ect.

I wish you the best, if you'd
Like to have a conversation, I'm down.

What's got your goat? Are you numb, sad, angry or curious?
>>
File: 4459353701_826a3c120d.jpg (126KB, 489x400px) Image search: [Google]
4459353701_826a3c120d.jpg
126KB, 489x400px
>>734293390
>I am the self-harmer who carved what /b/ said into his skin yesterday.
I'm a gullible moron who lets complete strangers tell me how to mutilate my body for fun
>>
>>734296871
Are you a fucking retard trying to sound smart? All dyslexics are to some level illiterate, so saying that I'm illiterate and dyslexic is just autistic. I really hope this is just shit bait.
>>
>>734297073
Kek wow. I'm not trying to sound smart. But I'm sure as fuck you were trying not to sound dumb.

Dyslexia is not illiteracy.. you would know that if you were actually literate.

Too bad anon. Good luck next time
Re-read all my posts. This is in place of high school grammar you just have missed.

You should OP
>>
>>734297024
Hahah, pleased to meet you mr puts-the-boot-in. Glad to know there's a superior moral specimen hanging around this board.

I bet you sucker punch babies too
>>
>>734297230
"to some level", not once did I state dyslexia is illiteracy. Holy shit if you want to bait, learn to b8
>>
>>734297463
>to some level.

You did.
You also can't read.

Sorry I'll drop the big words and fancy format.

Better?

Do you even remember why you attacked me in the first place?
>>
File: LordofD-SDKS-EN-C-1E.png (805KB, 477x695px) Image search: [Google]
LordofD-SDKS-EN-C-1E.png
805KB, 477x695px
>>734297230
Kek Anon never said that dyslexia and illiteracy are the same thing.
>>
>>734297529
Not understanding what "to some level" means, it's okay I know it's hard to understand. Don't get down on yourself buddy if you try hard enough you'll get it. :)
>>
>>734297533
See
>>734297529

Then tell me how on some level, saying on some level, doesn't actually mean on some level.

Fucking English. Do you speak it?
>>
>>734296631
>you mean to tell me you don't believe women have it at a different state
Fucking faggot
>>
>>734293390
jesus my rectum twitched up when i saw that. GROSS you will regret those scars when u grow up. not attractive
>>
>>734297622
Well on a level sorta works like spectrum just like your autism buddy :)
>>
>>734297608
On some level you obviously understand the words autistic, retarded, bait, triggered, privilege, illiteracy and dyslexia. But you don't actually seem to be thoroughly familiar with them. Almost as though you heard it from conversations with adults..

Props for trying. On some level..
>>
>>734297658
What do you think I'm saying there exactly champ?

You seem upset? Want to talk it out?
>>
>>734293390
Mostly numb, and found out my ex is in a new relationship. Hbu?
>>
>>734297703
What are it's spectral properties again faggot?

You really showed me how smart you are with that one..
>>
>>734297780
Thank friend :) You learnt how to use "on some level" in a sentence. Next week we'll learn adjectives and nouns.
>>
>>734297837
That's brutal friend.

Was it love? Tell me a bit about it.

If you're still numb with the cutting, maybe find something that will force you to cry, force yourself to face your sad emotions and link them to the problems.

Are you familiar with the grieving process?

I had a career in music and literally the only faithful girl on the planet and all that jazz.
Threw it away because I couldn't deal with my paranoia and anxieties.

She helped with my harming. Sort of grew me out of it.
>>
>>734293390
Now youre either stupid or scared af. Why would you do bitch cuts on your arm when you can slit your troath. 2 solutions here, either stop and give back those razor blades to your daddy or end it once and for all. I strongly suggest the first solution, the universe doesnt give a damn shit about you and we all know youre doing this for attention. We are all swimming in shit and youre not different. When you go through hell, you just keep going.
>>
>>734297903
That's 50 bucks, I'm not tutoring you for free
>>
File: IMG_0145.jpg (23KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.jpg
23KB, 277x182px
>>734293390
I bet you $100 ive got twice the scars you have, or more.

What does that mean? Literally nothing. No one cares. Its cringy edgy teenage bullshit. Grow the fuck up like i did.

You wanna stand out and be that special little snowflake and get your two days of fame? Stream killing yourself. People talked about bill for almost three whole days, just think of all that attention your missing out on.
>>
>>734298511
Kekekekekek.
Original. Thanks
>>
>>734298074
I met her in a mental hospital. We didn't talk, just smiled at each other, she was the most gorgeous girl ever. She slipped me her number when my stay there was over, we texted, and got together, couldn't believe it. I hate myself, how could she possibly want me?! I thought it was a joke, then I threw it all away because I was too anxious to meet her again even though she wanted to. Broke up. Sucks. Hurts. But it's not only that, mostly it's the numbness/anxiety. I haven't left my house for half a year, except shopping once a week.
>>
>>734298723
I'd recommend baby steps.

That's a real shame to hear about the girl, could you look her up again? Not to date but to talk about how you feel about this and close the book on this issue.

I feel similarly, I just stopped going out.
If you're socially anxious, maybe night time adventures to start getting back out there.

If it's generalised anxiety perhaps a friend or relative could slowly help ease you through the transition of Reengaging with life.

There's still thrills out there, but you have to be looking for them.

What kind of musical interests do you have?
>>
>>734294677
First 2 not edgy retard, last one yes but op is always a faggot
>>
OP do you fap?
>>
>>734293856
>nobody cares what you do
>femanon here.

Want to know what else nobody fucking cares about, you sanctimonious cunt?
>>
>>734299865
You. Raging like a triggered lesbian dance theory major.

Amiright?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.