[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever smelled a chick's butthole? Did you like it?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 4.jpg (111KB, 960x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
111KB, 960x1600px
Have you ever smelled a chick's butthole? Did you like it?
>>
It smells like butthole. And even after a fresh wash, will have a faint taste of butthole. Wanna know why? It's a butthole.

If you're into kinky shit, it's gonna come at a cost. Most of the time with a smell and unwanted fluids.
>>
>>734288433
I havn't but I really want to, also licking it.
>>
>>734288530
have you actually sniffed ass, though?
>>
>>734288741
I've eaten 2 asses, both mid day and fresh out of the shower. It's an asshole, bro. It's warm, moist, and rubs together constantly.

On top of that, girls poop and fart almost as often as guys do.

Unless you have an extreme kink, you're gonna have to get past it. It's not that bad after a shower. The smell is muskier than a vagina but the taste isn't as sharp.
>>
>>734288433
i've stuck my tongue up the ass of every girl i've dated. if they're clean, it smells and tastes like nothing.
>>
>>734288984
this
>>
>>734288913
how would you describe the smell and taste exactly?

I've eaten pussy and didn't find it to smell, but it had a strong taste
>>
>>734289631
Honestly, if the ass is dirty, it literally smells like shit. A smell that will stop you from entering your tongue anywhere near her asshole.

Fresh out the shower and shaved? I smell a faint smell of pussy, and taste next to nothing. Just keep licking and go from pussy to ass, and back to pussy to get some of her pussy juice everywhere.
>>
clean ass is neutral. no taste. i prefer it to the taste of pussy which does have a pronounced flavor.
>>
>>734289815
what if it's not fresh out of the shower, but she hasn't shit since her last shower?
>>
>>734289872
do you find that pussy tastes good at first, until you start tasting the inside?
>>
>>734289930
its not the pussy that has a pronounced flavor. its her natural lubricants that do. so a clean shower pussy that isnt wet yet tastes as neutral as clean ass. Nice thing about ass is hopefully they arent excreting any bodily fluids out of it in the excitement of sex.
>>
>>734289884
Eh, ass cheeks rub together, asses sweat, and seats are warm. Bacteria can form and it may smell.
>>
>>734289815
Why spread her pussy juice everywhere? Girls don't give a shit about your anywhere but the clit. If you're talking about masking the smell or taste whatever but if you're spending time trying to cram your tongue in her vagina you're better off using your dick. It's 5x the size and width.

No seriously. If a girl tells you she's getting off from just your dick there's a massive chance she's lying. There's pretty much only 2 ways to get a girl off, clitoral stimulation and her """"gspot"""" which believe me is not accessible with your tongue.

>>734289884
Like I said in my last comment before ^^ that guy. It's a butthole. If she says she doesn't fart or shit she's lying. And if she didn't do either of those things it still doesn't matter. It's a warm, moist, chaffing environment. It WILL have both a taste AND a smell after 15 minutes of being out of the shower. Bacteria immediately starts building up down there.
>>
>>734290067
that sounds like a sexy smell, though
>>734290006
Yeah the juice is what has a flavor. In my experience, it has tasted really strong.

How would you describe the flavor? I don't really know how to describe it exactly
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-015529.png (2MB, 1305x1830px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-015529.png
2MB, 1305x1830px
I'll be honest, I'm new to ass eating and a lot of that I've read it legit. I won't go near it unless she's fresh out of the shower and when she is fresh it tastes like almost nothing very faint smell but thing that bothers me. I just get so turned on I forget about it
>>
File: tumblr_mrm00m1dBi1segoz0o1_400.gif (464KB, 392x202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrm00m1dBi1segoz0o1_400.gif
464KB, 392x202px
>>734288984
pretty much. I have eaten the ass of every girl I've dated. Especially fresh out of the shower. It has a slight earthy smell and taste when its clean and its delicious. If its not clean, shower with her and clean it for her. Your partner will be more confident to let you try it if she feels clean also.
>>
>>734288433
fuck these virgins, depends on the girls diet etc

some assholes just taste like sweat and smell faintly of ass

if a girl has poor hygiene it can smell like straight up shit, that being said shit doesn't taste that bad it just has a real chalky texture to it like wasabi
>>
>>734290462
samefag here

a clean shitter tastes mostly like skin, try licking an armpit or something, its got a taste and a smell just like a puss does, it's not particularly revolting tho
>>
10/10 thread with virgins talking about eating ass with no smell. You can take me in your faggot replies telling me otherwise but you arent tricking anyone who actually has engaged in a sufficient amount of sexual promiscuity.
>>
A human butthole is a human butthole just like a human foot is a human foot... it smells like a fucking butthole. Rub yours and smell it.
TADAAAA
Fucking idiots
>>
File: 1.jpg (672KB, 1829x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
672KB, 1829x1152px
what about the smell of girl's feet/toes?
>>
>>734290687
>implying a womans manicured ass smells the same as a mans

learn some biology you fucking idiot
>>
>>734288913
>girls poop and fart
now i know youre fucking lying
>>
>>734290582
This. I'm laughing at anybody here denying smell or taste. Even with a freshly washed ass or vagina, you will develop a smell and a taste very very quickly especially with increased body heat during sex.

>>734290752
What the fuck is a manicured ass? Shaved? There's no difference between a man's and a woman's asshole beside that a man might have more hair there. Girls shave their assholes regularly.

God I hate this board.

>>734290838
Shut up Tyler
>>
>>734290752
how many man asses have you smelled anon?
>>
>>734290862
but men and women smell different

also, female assholes and male assholes actually are shaped differently (probably part of the reason guys like girl assholes but girls don't like guy assholes)
>>
I likes to eating the buttholes
>>
>>734288433

used to lick my girlfriends ass all the time, usually after the shower. Never had a bad experience with it after over a hundred times, though a couple times it was smelly... I just threw more spit on it and cleaned it up. She was like 95lbs though and didn't eat much, so not a lot passed through it.
>>
>>734290978
Every asshole varies slightly but the exterior sphincter is the same on every human. Some are smaller some are larger. Woman and men don't really smell that different. There are different combinations of fluids that build up down there, but we're talking about assholes not the difference between sweaty balls and natural vaginal lubricant. You're definitely hinting at being a virgin. I'm not even trying to be rude but you're clearly inexperienced. Going through these threads daily don't count. My face is between legs regularly. I've licked and sniffed enough vaginas and assholes and know enough about biology to give answers to people seeking advice.
>>
>>734291143
men and wonen's assholes clearly look different, though

women's are circular and aesthetically appealing while men's are slit like
>>
>>734290978
this anon is correct. 95% percent of anything involving sex in these threads is inaccurate and those of us who actually commit to it read this shit and laugh. Real talk. Getting away from these threads or taking them or interpreting them for what they are is the first step to getting laid you fucking roodypoos.
>>
>>734290717
female toes smell soooo fucking good
>>
>>734291567
no, you just have a fetish for it. i get it tho. i think a girls butthole feels amazing, where others feel like its a one hit wonder (only the sphicnter gives your cock any feeling.) But my fetish towards it makes it "amazing."
>>
>>734291732
putting your fetish aside, what does butthole feel like compared to pussy?

and no it's not just my fetish really, I never was into feet but then my gf shoved her feet in my face and started jerking me off and it was amazing
>>
>>734291802
its tighter than pussy, but its like a shoving your dick in a tight ring. A pussy hugs your dick from tip to balls if it all fits in.
>>
>>734292142
couldn't you angle your dick to rub against the walls?
>>
>>734292223
i try to keep it straight in as to not cause discomfort for the lady. last thing i need with my fetish is for a chick to have a bad experience.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.