[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am aware of the fact that /b/ isn't my personal army.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

I am aware of the fact that /b/ isn't my personal army. But please for only this one time. I beg you to help.

This women is 'adopting' stray dogs. Acting like she takes care of them but she hits and kicks the dogs, sells them to people to let their fighting dogs train on.

Help me close down her Facebook since this is (for her) the number one way of contacting people to sell the dogs to.

Please report and ask to close it down.

/tosca.vdwerff?fref=ts
>>
What is her farcebook page? wtf is that link?
Are you a donkey?
>>
>>734218672
You can't post full links on 4chan you fucking newfag. Its Facebook. think
>>
>>734219783
>can't post full links on 4chin
>calls others "newfriend"
>>
>>734219989
Eat a package of razor blades
>>
>>734219783
>posts PA request
>gets mad when others ask for clarification

Also, what evidence do you have that she is selling doges for rekting?
>>
>>734220128
Y-y-you DO know, the burden of justifying a PA request is always on the requester, right? I mean, you're not so new that you wouldn't realize this?
>>
>>734220192
She sometimes let people with fighting dogs pick out a dog at her home so the fighting dogs makes clear himself what dog he "hates" the most. Don't mind the shitty english. Not my native language. Also we see the kicking ourselves.
>>
>>734220628
You see the kicking yourself?
Then you must have taken pictures of this kicking.
>>
i see a loving dog lady so far, give proof or fuck off
>>
>>734220761
You really think im always there when it happens and quick enough to take picks when she kicks a dog? jesus.

It's a known fact around the neighbourhood that she mistreats her dogs. They are better of on the streets. People tell her to stop it but there really isn't anything else to do. cops don't really care since they have "better stuff to do"
>>
>>734220949
Why would she let people see what she does to dogs on the Internet. Besides that i think she thinks that she treats the dogs right. But underfeeding and mollesting dogs isn't really treating dogs right. Also that pic on her header isn't her.
>>
>>734218535
Why close it down? Dog fighting is cool, eat shit op you summer fag.
>>
>>734220761
If you haven't taken any pictures, then go back and get some. You will have much better luck here, with more than just words. Sound of doggers being injured would make a powerful case.
>>
>>734220991
then take care of it around the neighbourhood you faggot
>>
>>734221335
tell me how. We can't take her dogs because its stealing. Cops don't do anything and by law she can keep the dogs and do anything she wants until cops show up. But cops don't do shit. Its a never ending circle. Doing anything about it will end me and other people in jail and the dogs still at her house.
>>
>>734220991
If you say that you "see" her kick dogs, then you must find a way to let us "see" what you see. Otherwise, there is no reason for us to believe you. There are many people who lie.

If you are not a liar, show us proof.
If this is real, make some effort to collect proof, and then make a new thread with this proof.
>>
Be smarter than her.

Have your phone handy, always ready to record, whenever you are around her. It may not happen at the first chance, but if you are patient, it will happen and you will have proof.
>>
>>734221570
>>734221798

will do. Hate how she kicks those poor doggos
>>
>>734218535
post proof??
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>734218535
No.
For all we know you and her were at the store at the same time and she bought the last of an item that the store had in stock. Angry at her personally you make up a lie in hopes b/ would help you out.
NYPA
>>
>>734221889
Thanks.

Please make a new thread, when you do.
Video with sound (or even just sound) would help, as doggers do not suffer in silence.
>>
Proof and something will probably be done.
>>
>>734218535
post some evidence faggot, tho tbh you'll probs just start a good rekt bred, most anons prefer beating dogs to sjw
>>
>>734222288
speak for yourself summer. /b/ hates humans, not animals
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.