[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can only choose one left or right

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: fa.jpg (351KB, 886x579px) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
351KB, 886x579px
you can only choose one

left or right
>>
>>734218060
Easy, Right. If you get the blue watch, it may clash with certain color suit jackets
>>
>>734218060
Left. Submariner > GMT. Also, black and gold mixed on a watch makes you look like a poo in loo or dirty rag head.
>>
>>734218172
good point, the plan is for a daily wear. I already have a leather strap watch but looking for some steel/gold -

i've been leaning towards the black face gmt --- but still on the fence
>>
one vote blue submariner
one vote black gmt ii

who will win? on tonights, SURVIVOR
>>
>>734218526
Get the standard SS Submariner with black face with date. Two tone is a meme unless you're getting a datejust.
>>
>>734218611
> read "you can only choose one"
>sees photo
>recommends most common rolex in the world
>gets dub voted off of the island immediately
>>
>>734218060
either complete white gold sub or full yellow gmt. Nothing of that bicolor bs
>>
>>734219087
FULL YELLOW IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE RETIRED

>87 KICKED OFF THE ISLAND, AND IMMEDIATELY EATEN BY SHARKS
>>
>>734219200
then rather ss. either go complete gold or just good old steel
>>
Whichever is worth more so I can sell the pointless giant wristclock and buy something that's still useful in 2017.
>>
>>734218060
yes I can
>>
>>734219322
do you have a suggestion? I freakin rolled dubs
>>734219325
you don't buy a watch to tell the time
>>734219387
we'll see about that
>>
>>734219658
i would always go for the classic sub. Although if you want something to invest the now discontinued dweller might be an option. gmt wise i would go for a five digit one, much more classic looking. If I had to choose a current gmt it would be the basic black ss model
>>
Submariner
>>
>>734218060
left
>>
Left
>>
>>734219658
Those two tones are gaudy as shit and make you look 60 years old.

I would either get a stainless Sub/GMT or if you've got the cash, get an AP Royal Oak.
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>734220876
>>
>>734218060
Get the left. blue looks more expensive. Black is nice but black and gold looks dated to early 80's
>>
>>734218060
Rolex is one of the few items that you can buy that hold up very well investment wise.
>>
>>734220876
ive already got a royal oak

im not looking for an investment just another watch to wear.

5 votes Blue Submariner 1 vote Black GMT II

if you have a hidden immunity idol, now is your chance to play it
>>
>>734221463
does it have to be a bicolor?
>>
>>734221463
If money isn't an issue, and you're dying for a splash of color, I would get the new Pepsi white gold GMT

If your heart is set on a a two tone band, I prefer the Blue sub, but well behind a lot of other watches.
>>
>>734221716
yeah but ellen wears that watch. so i'm not going to :)
>>734221616
yes. and one of the two in the op, if you would.
>>
>>734221777
the gmt. blue gold and steel is just too much
>>
>>734218060
neither.

get a fucking omega.

rolex is shit riding on brand name alone
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.