[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you broke /b/? >pic related is my latest shipment

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3956.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3956.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Why are you broke /b/?
>pic related is my latest shipment of shit I want
>>
>>734210529
I'm not a nigger
>>
>>734210529
wasted all my money on friends =(
>>
>>734210529
I've transcended the need for material possessions, you should too.
>Also when you do send me all your stuff I'm broke.
>>
>>734210618
I'm white
>>
File: 6Qptw88.png (208KB, 964x771px) Image search: [Google]
6Qptw88.png
208KB, 964x771px
>>734210759
oh so you pay for your black friends to fuck your gf and or wife? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CUCK
>>
>>734210833
I'm not white
>>
>>734210907
I'm white
>>
Drugs lots of em.
>>
>>734210529

So, having money makes you proud to have shit taste?
Msi is shit, those gucci shoes are poorly designed and aren't either classy or casual. Apple is a joke. I just won't comment on the headphone, I don't know those, but I'm sur you just paid way too much for the quality delivered.
I know it's a bait thread, I just have some spare time to kill.
>>
>>734210529
I'm not broke.
Besides, real pleb stuff there.
>>
>>734210529
the fact that you prepared your "shit" like you photographed a fucking shrine means you spent all your fucking savings on that "latest shipment of shit".
people who have the money just.don't.care.
>>
>>734211094
you are broke
>>
>>734210872
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
I'm a student
>>
>>734211213
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.
And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.
You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
>>
File: IMG_3651.jpg (24KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3651.jpg
24KB, 200x303px
>>734210529
>Rich
>Getting an iPhone 8 months after launch
>>
that laptop is shit
>>
>>734211362
No offense bro but you are the ugliest mother****er I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kidstry and whack her bulging fetus like a pinata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scalding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on a camel's ass. ****s disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wer a bucket over your head or something. Peace.
>>
File: 1484598204474.jpg (96KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484598204474.jpg
96KB, 435x419px
>>734211399
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.
>>
>>734210529
lol you're calling everyone here broke and you JUST got an iPhone 7?
>>
>>734211453
That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this chat. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded copy pastes and face spam. The quality of twitch chat has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse
>>
>>734211181
My 2 apartments,3 PCs(fuck your laptop get a desktop, bitch), 2 cars, lands, and business disagrees.
Repeating, pleb stuff.
>>734211128
This guy gets it.
>>
the shoes look like they're recycled from cheap garden chairs
>>
File: 1485065076235.jpg (408KB, 3032x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1485065076235.jpg
408KB, 3032x2064px
>>734211558
you dont have 2 apartments you dont even have 1 apartment you are a loser you are nothing you are a loser did i mention you are nothing
>>
>>734211557
I actually read that, cool story bro see ya
>>
>>734211650
HeMMo cHᴀt J ᴀm ғᴀmous ғᴀscJst MeᴀdeR, ᴀdoMғ HJtMeRJɴo. we wouMd MJke ʏou ᴀɴd ɴᴀzJ mods to pᴀRtJcJpᴀte Jɴ ouR ɴew pRopᴀGᴀɴdᴀ ғJMm “sJeG HeJM MJғestʏMe” ʏou wouMd RᴀJse ʏouR doɴGeRs ᴀɴd ɴᴀzJ mods sᴀʏ ɴo pᴀsteRJɴo ᴀɴd ʙᴀɴHᴀmmeR.
>>
>>734210529
shoes are pretty ugly tbh
>>
>>734211688
Was zum Teufel hast du grade über mich gesagt, du kleine Schlampe? Du solltest wissen, dass ich meine Ausbildung beim GSG9 als Jahrgangsbester abgeschlossen habe, in mehrere Kommandounternehmen gegen Al-Kaida involviert war und über 300 bestätigte Tötungen habe. Ich bin in Gorillakriegsführung ausgebildet und der beste Scharfschütze im deutschen Bundesheer. Du bist für mich nichts als ein weiteres Ziel. Der Sturm, der das erbärmliche kleine Ding, das du als dein "Leben" bezeichnest, auslöschen wird. Wenn du nur gewusst hättest, was für eine apokalyptische Rache dein kleiner "witziger" Kommentar provoziert hat, hättest du vermutlich dein verdammtes Maul gehalten. Aber nein, das hast du nicht hinbekommen, das wolltest du nicht, und jetzt wirst du dafür bezahlen, du verdammter Idiot. Du wirst in meinem Hass ertrinken. Du bist tot, Junge.
>>
>>734210529
MSI = pretty ok stuff as far as mobo and gfx cards so you device is pretty ok
Head mounted speakers = pretty ok
Ifone = trendy so is shit
Shoes = you could have bought hand bag and been less gay

Overall = wasted effort
>>
File: 1417285683408.gif (2MB, 389x415px) Image search: [Google]
1417285683408.gif
2MB, 389x415px
>>734211640
You can keep repeating that. My parents worked hard to get where they are. I've learned young to invest and what to buy and what not to buy.
Sorry if I hurt you feelings, there are people better than You on /b/. Don't need to use irony or ad-hominem to mask that. And yes, I have two apartments, three pcs(I always mount a new one, once the other starts to get out-dated), two cars(I like cars), Some land here and there, and the bakery/café that me and my brother share(2 years running and good). Not to metion what I will inherit.

I must really hurt you for calling you stuff pleb's, sad story, it's pleb stuff.

Now cheers mate, lose that attitude and someday you can become a reasonable human being, maybe.
>>
>>734210529
all that money cant buy you good taste
>>
>>734212267
HAH! like i need your advice you aren't even half the man i was last week when i was half of what once was of the man i was in the i was a great and then.
>>
File: 1494600959909.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1494600959909.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>734212267
hahaha you dumb ass fagget
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.