[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that really piss you off thread? ill start: >Normal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 9

File: autism alert.jpg (45KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
autism alert.jpg
45KB, 960x536px
Things that really piss you off thread?
ill start:
>Normal kid but generally pushed myself too hard to succeed so would get upset about doing slightly badly in test etc
>parents tell me to have one session with school psychiatrist to make sure everything is ok
>go to session
"So anon, tell me about your anger issues"
>"I dont have any, i just get annoyed by some things"
She writes "anger denial"
>me (seeing what shes writing): "Im not in denial, youre just making stuff up to get paid more"
Writes: "paranoid about the actions of others, sever anger.emotional issues"
>"why the fuck are you writing this? you know its not true. i dont have anger issues. I simply dont like doing badly. how is that a bad trait?"
"well anon you seem to hold youself to high standards and take it out on yourself when you do badly"
>"oh and youve deduced this from the 3 minutes weve been in this session?!"
writes down: "reluctant to accept authority"
>get up and walk out
>Parents try to pay for more lessons
>refuse and say the psychologist is a fraud
>parents make me write written letter apology

Im still seething about this 10 years later.
>>
Also same school:
>have migraine
>go to nurse for pain killers
>tell her I always get migraines but dont have any medication for them
>she looks unconvincingly at me and says
"anon, where have heard this term "migraine" before"
>"wa..wat?"
"why are you using this term rather than headache?"
>"because im not 5 and know what a migraine is and have had them for about 2 years now!"
"ill give you a mild painkiller but i think youll find youre just tired"

honestly fuck that school
>>
sounds like you got anger management issues, i dont know what the fuck to tell you op becuase you're not making a solid argument defending yourself
>>
>>734199147
This. And you also don't know what a migraine is. Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>734198679
Niggers, Jews and mudslimes.
>>
>>734198679
you've got anger issues, kid.
>>
>>734199262
>spend the last 13 years getting sever migraines which i take medication for every day, otherwise I spend most of the day with flashing dots in front of my eyes and pain so great i just have to lay down and cry till it stops
>>
File: 1417333248613.jpg (126KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1417333248613.jpg
126KB, 640x800px
>>734198679
>still seething about this 10 years later
>"anger denial"
>>
>>734198943
Same exact thing here, anon.
>>
>>734198679
I fucking love Louis Theroux
>>
>>734198679
10 years? Sounds like you need to write that apology and tell the psychiatrist to write an itoldyouso letter
>>
>>734199492
Im still angry mainly because my parents still go on about my "issues as a child" when talking to other people about my school life
>>
>>734199442
So you have cluster headaches, and you and your idiot doctor still don't know what a migraine is. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 111 (1).jpg (165KB, 589x632px) Image search: [Google]
111 (1).jpg
165KB, 589x632px
>>734198679
Had the same shit in highschool after they said I had "Issues with authority" Just pretend everything is fine, smile and get through with it, give short answers to the questions, wait til it's over and leave.
They'll stop sending you.
>>
>>734199715
It sounds like you had issues as a child and you're actually in denial retard. If you feel angry to this day about something that happened 10 years ago, when you were a kid, you have anger issues, or should talk to someone about your anger.
>>
>>734198679

>I dont (sic) have any [anger issues]

>starts post with "I get slightly upset

Another retard who doesn't know basic English
>>
>>734199752
Cluster headaches occur over a period of weeks and dont lead to visual impairment
Migraines come and go for life and cause flashing spots infront of your eyes i.e. what I get if i dont take migraine medication
>>
OP sounds like you do have anger problems if you're still dwelling on how a school nurse treated you years ago.
You should try therapy again but maybe this time dont take the therapist suggesting you might have issues as a personal attack on your character.
>>
Quints
>>
>>734199997
:(
>>
>>734199835
Careful, guys, you're gonna get him annoyed
>>
>>734199752
IT'S THE /B/ DOCTOR, HE CAN DIAGNOSE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WITH HIS MEDICAL SKILLS!
>>
File: freeheat.jpg (90KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
freeheat.jpg
90KB, 501x585px
>>734198679
Anon's first run in with a jew!
>>
>>734200109
the sessions were fucking expensive and my parents kept saying "well she is an expert so im sure its worth the money"

IT WAS NOT FUCKING WORTH THE MONEY FOR ONE SESSION LET ALONE A TONNE MORE!
I could do a better job than her with a fucking log of shit in my mouth
>>
File: shekels.jpg (82KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
shekels.jpg
82KB, 478x478px
>>734198679
Just remember, psychologists are jews who play mind games to get you to ruin your morals and values.

Keep your high standards, keep kicking ass, and dont be a wimp!

Use your anger for good. Be HITLER 2.0.
>>
>>734198679
The alt-right movement.
It's not because of political disagreement. It's because it's another fad like chanology.
In fact it is entirely identical to chanology in everything except name. Bunch of newfags try to find a group to consider themselves "special," turn "activist" because of course they do and they're always fighting an apocalyptic fight against a simplified, singular evil world order.

I swear to fucking christ we went through this same shit with the liberal fringe back in the Bush days, except they never gained any actual authority.

It's as always the same hyperbolic hypocrite bullshit with self-entitled wankers trying to compensate for a tattered sense of self in a way that disavows any sort of personal accountability by vaguely blaming others.
It's a rage against the machine that exempts them from actually investigating the poorly understood institutions they vent their pubescent anger at.

At least chanology had hippie pussy and drugs, though. The alt-right just had neets and curmudgeons. They're basically the same except repulsive to be around. Those hippies would frequently accuse me of causing the credit crisis I shit you (daytrader, plus I dress well) but at least there were some tradeoffs.

Now it's just some fat burnouts accusing me of being in some jew conspiracy because that's why they're neets who max their plastic on brazzers all days, and offering nothing but naive cynicism and entitled whining start to end.

Ironically enough as much as they whine about it, I've never seen a group as entitled, as sensitive, as deserving of the term "snowflakes" as much as this one. Essentially all their complaints apply most of all to themselves. Fuck, I've even cucked a bunch of them (knew a couple with dissatisfied wives - I satisfied them)
>>
ITT: Autismos think they're better than medical professionals and deny their obvious problems
>>
>>734198943
You know migraines affect less than 9 percent of men and over three times as many women comparatively.

I think they were just saying you're a pussy
>>
>>734200223
I have a jew psychologist in the family.
Russian Jews married my Armenian Aunt.

I put them in their place when they tried to deconstruct a statement I made about visiting my birth place.

He was there with another Jew Psych. Picking his teeth and dreaming about the good ole Communism days.

They are disgusting!
>>
>>734200223
Are you reading your posts?
How are they making you feel?
>>
>>734200322
>fighting
Well, shitposting.
I expect it from the kids, but the burnouts who never grow out of this shit, well I guess that's where toothless 40+ hippies with compulsive paranoia and a grudge against the world come from.
>>
File: good-morning.jpg (14KB, 303x237px) Image search: [Google]
good-morning.jpg
14KB, 303x237px
>>734200322
Look, a nigger paid by Jews to just sit on 4chan all day!

Morning nigger!
>>
>>734200547
See
>>734200526
>toothless 40+ hippies with compulsive paranoia
>>
>Be psychologist
>Hate when people don't understand diagnosis isnt a bad thing.
>I went to university for 7 years so I could tell you this
>fuckoff.png
>>
>>734200447
At 150 to 300 dollars an hour. I would be pissed for 20 years!

Those heebs are frauds to the bone.
>>
>>734200575
Commie schools run by Jews are called INSTITUTIONS for a reason.

School is for sheep man.
You can learn a trade like computer programming without suffering through all that shit.
>>
>>734200575
>did a shit degree
>angry when people dont take them seriously

the point was she "diagnosed" me after about 30 seconds. she might as well have written down a bill for 5 more lessons before I even walked in because clearly she just wanted my money
>>
>>734200600
i self admit to psychologists because i dont have friends and i want someone to talk to

i have never told them about this fact, because for me i like paying them to be my friend for an hour
>>
>>734200575
Forget it.

These
>>734200690
>>734200695
Will unfortunately have to be culled by natural selection. It's just the natural order, nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>734200695
agreed.
that reeks of fraud to me.
>>
>>734200575
Why did you choose the pseudo scientific little brother of psychiatry?
>>
Ok OP you need to calm down, judging by your posts you need to go back to this psychiatrist (if she's still alive) and apologize immediately and lick her feet.
>>
Kikes https://youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
>>
>>734200762
IVE ALREADY REPRODUCED!!!!
>>
>>734198679
Anon, tbh don't pretend that you know everything better. Yeah they can be wrong, but you clearly have anger issues if you couldn't handle that situation. And thinking there can't be anything wrong with you is childish
>>
>>734198679
Sounds like you have anger issues dude.
>>
>>734200695
Well, I haven't done much in occupational psychology (I'm a Dr. in criminal psychology.) I work in government and thus get payed a fixed amount, I'm sorry this happened to you and I agree she shouldn't have done that, Notes like "anger denial" and "paranoid about the actions of others" Are usually just reminders for when she listens back through tapes etc.
>>734200781
Criminal psychology is much more interesting as I work with people with sever psychological issues, I often work with psychiatrists and am usually around them socially, to be honest criminal psychology is a lot like psychiatry.
>>
>>734200840
Then for your baby's sake I hope it can escape the irrelevance that motivates your vitriol.
>>
>>734198943
>"My headache hurts a little, it must be migraine."
>-Dr. Anon

You sound too sure of yourself.
>>
>>734200842
I turned out to be smarter THAN ALL my teachers!
Are you kidding me!

Anon could be an outlier and none of you mediocre sheep acknowledge this.
>>
>>734200932
Said the Jew.
I have enough experience to know that
1) Cops aren't your friend when they are being nice to you.
2) Shrinks also want more money for doing nothing
3) Doctors are just drug dealers
4) Schools are brain washing centers.
>>
>>734198679
When you're lactose intolerant but you need to make gains.
>>
>>734201067
And 5. everyone you dislike is a jew I guess
You sound like you desperately need help. I hope your child isn't in your custody and frankly I doubt that it is.
>>
>>734200929
>>734200781
Except it's really not.

They are a practicing medical professional.

You are a libtard who did four years of sociology and statistics With a minor in lesbian dance theory and wonder why no one respects the title you bought.
>>
>>734201077
Its called whey protein
>>
niggers
>>
>>734201152
>You sound like you desperately need help.
diagnosed without seeing me in person
should have your license taken away
>>
>>734201222
They're offering an opinion and you're getting defensive..

That's maybe a point to them?
>>
>>734201174
Dats expensive tho. I'd rather shit my intestines out then pay $30 for some muscle milk or whey shit. Also I have no idea what it taste like.
>>
>>734198679

Hey man listen, listen to me now. This is your future self I don't have long before the cops get here. You have a lot of issues that you need to own up to right now buddy, I just killed five people because mom suggested that I was angry about spilling my cereal all over the floor I wasn't FUCKING angry I was just a little bit upset because that was the last of my cap'n crunch and I didn't wanna go out to the fucking store and miss my precious /b/ time and i wish john next door would SHUT THE FUCK UP so I just did it man I just shot that nigger in the face ok cops are here get help please.
>>
>>734201156
>medical professional
You put too much faith in Authority.
This world was designed to screw you over at very corner.
>>
>>734201222
I'm not a psych. Or any kind of medical professional. Nor was I making a diagnosis.
You are just glaringly mentally unstable. It's super obvious you have some severe issues going on. There's no way you can convince me you're functional. You come across like you moonlight as a streetcorner preacher who waves placards with Leviticus quotes at passing cars.
>>
File: 1492211249540.jpg (21KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1492211249540.jpg
21KB, 183x183px
>>734198679
>psychoLOGist
>>
>>734201302
That's projecting a strawman and a half.
I think your go-to insult is far more telling about your state of mind this his if I'm honest.

Well done.
>>
>>734201296
C reactive protein is a good marker for heart issues and other diseases.

being lactose intolerant and drinking milk is not going to help you get those numbers down.

Look. I just did a medical professional thing!

NOW PAY ME 40 dollars and gib me your insurance card!
>>
>>734201307
Nope.

That's classic paranoia.

You understand people work together to reach conclusions and alter perspectives right?
>>
>>734201312
If your not qualified then SHUT THE FUCK UP
Someone with a 134 IQ is talking and actually making sense.
>>
>>734201382
Here just don't hurt me. I have a family.
But really should I just eat protein bars instead?
>>
>>734201156
>4 Years in Psychology Cambridge university.
>2 Years Criminal Psychology from Oxford university.
>PhD in Psychology from Oxford.
Currently earning over $240,000 a year (Finished uni 2 years ago)
>>
>>734201429
You understand that I was put into INDEPENDENT STUDY because I outpaced the entire class, right?

Your team work is for the weak.
>>
>>734201474
>If your not qualified then SHUT THE FUCK UP
Oh wow you really corrected me on calling you unstable there.

>Someone with a 134 IQ is talking and actually making sense.
Been to quizilla huh?

If I go to your facebook profile right now how many infowars articles am I going to find?
>>
>>734201474
>>734201555
>facebook
Assuming of course you don't stay "off the grid." Cause that's how "they" get you.
>>
>>734201480
You shouldn't purposefully take an allergen.
It will reduce your lifespan.

Be a pragmatist and make a plan to earn more money for the lifestyle you want.
>>
>>734201555
Been to the most strict testing centers in the world.

THE ORG. Scientology.

Girlfriend who scored 142 on their test made me take it.

I got 134 and I didn't even try.

English as a Second Language.

Was In Gate program also.
>>
>>734201536
Kek
Apparently for someone so advanced you have no concept of reading a point that isn't highlighted.

Every field you could be advanced in, has been built on the shoulders and work of men and women that came before you. All agree the field could be elevated.

If you couldn't read that in my point, that tells you all you need to know about your own intellect.
>>
>>734201690
>Scientology
Oh god.
>>
>>734201596
I build the grid.
Look above for computer programming comment.
>>
>>734201690
>THE ORG. Scientology.
You should've stuck to quizilla bro.
>>
>>734201710
bla blah, fag.
I stand on those shoulders of giants.
I dont giz about them on 4chan.

your weakness sticks
>>
>>734200322

>how dare the current generation shirk establishment authority!!
>>
>>734201320

OH MY GOD STOP
>>
>>734201835
They don't.

It's just the same ole same ole, the fuck you dad phase.
Truthfully they're voicing personal frustrations by channeling them into a childlike worldview and directing them at fictitious Bond villains.

Ironically their attitude typically prevents them from ever really understanding those institutions or touching on legitimate concerns.
>>
>>734200575

>spent 7 years learning how to defraud people, make up shit, and get paid to do it

nice

paid off your student loans yet, dumbass?
>>
>>734201910
Hahaha you wouldn't know the first thing about a lab faggot.

What kind of science are you going to do in a fucking lab?

You mean chemistry?
>>
>>734198679
Use your rage to succeed and stay driven.
But do pick up a healthy habit like Meditation or Prayer. Don't listen to stupid people.
>>
File: 23.png (88KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
88KB, 200x219px
>>734201857
>>
>>734201536
At least that's what they told you. And since it masturbated your ego you didn't question it.
>>
>>734202013
Yes. I have glassware for distillation experiments in organic chemistry.
Don't use any heavy duty solvents yet.
Mainly ethanol for cannabinoid extractions.

I also do electrical engineering. Build robots.
Fuck with lasers.
Build drones.
Do crypto currency mining.

And I am computer scientist in the IoT field full time, self employed.
>>
>>734201948
read>>734201531
>>
>>734202170
So you're running a bitcoin rig, you have a quadcopter, and you grow some weed.
Quite a lab you got there bub.
>>
>>734201555
infowars is a lot better than reading main stream media. bunch of liberal faggots jews SJWs and cucks
>>
>>734202013
Show me pictures of your Distillation Glassware, FAGGOT.
>>
>>734202013
>What kind of science are you going to do in a fucking lab?

t. psychologist

you are a laughingstock, and deserve zero respect

what was your "thesis" about? bulimia in amazon tribes? infant racism?
>>
>>734202268
Okay I got enough reinforcement for my points for now. You can ease up.

For future inquiries see >>734200322
>>
>>734202266
I dont grow weed. Waifu is strict.
have a quadcopter is different then build one from scratch, as in flight controller with arduino.
>>
>>734202252

Yeah we know liberals pay top dollar for frauds to 'verify' their twisted worldview for them.
>>
>>734202325
Not the psych, but I'd recommend against naming anything that could identify a thesis title. It'll be very easy to dox you since it's gonna be published.

>>734202362
Come back when you've got a serious facility. It's like you're calling a shoebox with drawn on wheels a car here.
>>
>>734202451
I build my lab by myself with my own money.

And I have tracked robots with 6 axis arms as well.

Not like i need to prove myself to you.
>>
>>734202517
And yet you're trying. And failing. Because your idea of what constitutes a lab seems to be what I'd get if I gave a 12 year old a couple hundreds and told them to buy some random shit.
>>
>>734202451
>Come back when you've got a serious facility. It's like you're calling a shoebox with drawn on wheels a car here.

Can't all be jews with free gibs.
Some of us Do it ourselves on our own.
And like it that way.
>>
>>734198679
You're a fucking idiot and an asshole. The psycholgist was right anon. He just forgotto tell you that you're also a massive smelly cuntflap.
>>
>>734202641
You know the sad part is your life could change quite dramatically if you'd drop with the entitlement/persecution complex. But since you're the paragon of virtue, and anyone else is stupid or evil and out to get you, you'll never change.
>>
>>734202693
Tell me more please.
Before the thread closes.
I likes big words from a fag who has nothing to back up his arguments.
>>
>>734202693
Pictures of your lab, or SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
File: me_in_my_lab.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
me_in_my_lab.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>734198679
Just tuning some magnets in the lab.
>>
>>734202806
I never did say I had a lab. That being said my workplace isn't internet connected, much less am I going to go around shooting pictures for you. Would you like me to post some blueprints with it while I'm at it?
>>
>>734198679
Trump cucks
>>
>>734202934
ohhh, you're not even smart enough to google a lab and post it?
>>
>>734202934
>That being said my workplace isn't internet connected

Cause you fuck donkeys for a living, obviously.
>>
>>734203066
I'm not desperate to impress strangers on the internet by either leaking shit or playing pretend and post google pics. Hence I didn't bring it up at all.
>>
>>734199442
But you don't have medication? Sooooo why would you need medication this one time?
Jesus, you are such a cunt! You are literally a little school kid that thinks they know everything.
You've given me a migraine just for replying to your bitch ass
>>
I don't get whats supposed to be funny about this. Can someone explain to me? Or is it just because I'm an adult and almost everyone in this thread is a small child?
>>
>>734203175
No your just desperate to deconstruct them into nothingness to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>734203066
reverse image search, newfriend
>>
>>734203223
I've been responding to combative douchebags. And only responding.
This routine where you get belligerent and then whip out the victim card is getting tiresome. I can only imagine your wife must be itching to bail.
>>
>>734203236
and? your point? My argument would be
"you don't work there!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGxwbhkDjZM

firgures a website is your only friend.
>>
>>734203303
And your wife is .... ? You got a wife even?
>>
>>734203405
Nope. Not married.
>>
Guys guys guys.....this story likely happened recently. Maybe even today. It's ok Op we won't judge you for your age. We can help if you are honest.
>>
>>734203521
oh man, and im the combative douche.
gas yourself anon.

put your head in the fume hood with some nitric acid vapor
>>
>>734198679
Your aware that a psychologist isn't supposed to help you. They show you various ways to help yourself, so no shit your not going to agree with anything they say.
>>
>>734203364
so then why the fuck would you go through the trouble of finding an image to post only to be instantly denied? On top of that, it can be proved that you don't work there
>>
>>734203626
>oh man, and im the combative douche.
This would've been an okay response.

>oh man, and im the combative douche.
>gas yourself anon.
>put your head in the fume hood with some nitric acid vapor
This is irony.
>>
>>734203729
for queen and country
>>
>>734203729
now who is paranoid!
>>
>>734203905
i'm not OP though
>>
>>734198679
I'll keep the school theme going, as a child I got diagnosed with Schizophrenia and my grandma just shunned me from then on because she thinks I'm possessed by a demon. I'm the only one she treats like shit and its all because of this stupid Christian cult she's in
>>
>>734204943
I think its really unsound and wrong on so many levels to diagnose a kid with schizophrenia. It isn't a condition that is even meant diagnosed in children. I think its happened recantly because of pill pushers. Its fucked up.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.