[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wtf happened to the tied up Russian bitch? Is she kill? Did

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: tied chan.jpg (71KB, 1362x600px) Image search: [Google]
tied chan.jpg
71KB, 1362x600px
So wtf happened to the tied up Russian bitch?

Is she kill?
Did vladimir shoot the inaccurate in her puss?
>>
>>734194514
>>>/x/19075062
>>
>>734194514
Marketing stunt.
>>
>>734194514
Who cares?
>>
Someone smashed a glass object on the floor next to her and then cut off the stream.

That was it. Finished 3 mins early too.
>>
File: y3O4R2c.png (305KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
y3O4R2c.png
305KB, 1080x1920px
>>734194594
>>
https://webmshare.com/1MvXz
>>
File: 4chins.jpg (41KB, 472x327px) Image search: [Google]
4chins.jpg
41KB, 472x327px
>>734194764
Nice anon.

So what the fuck? Why isn't the 4chan hacker doing anything about this?

>>734195173
i ain't clicking that shit nigga
>>
>>734195268
I posted the link to the website so you can hear the audio of the glass breaking.
>>
breaking news: >>>/x/19077776
>>
File: niggers of whites.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
niggers of whites.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
>>734195436
Fucking Vladimir.

Looks like the Russians strike again.

They really are the niggers of the white race
>>
it was a virus. Anyone connected to the live stream was infected and there devices became part of the botnet.
>>
>>734195436
HAHAHAHAHAH LEL IT"S JUST A PRONK BRO TROLOOLOLOLOLO XXDXDXDXDXD

>>734195567
OMG was it the hacker named 4chinz anon? :o
>>
https://dtf.ru/6952-strim-s-pohishchennoy-devushkoy-okazalsya-socialnym-eksperimentom
>>
File: PRANKED.png (822KB, 1241x919px) Image search: [Google]
PRANKED.png
822KB, 1241x919px
>>734195436
>iT's jUsT a PRaNk BrO
>>
>>734195602
good luck getting rid of the virus man, reformat re-install. If not enjoy your visit from the party van in a few days or weeks.Hope ya aint doing any sketchy shit on your device.
>>
File: 1496142613997.jpg (151KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496142613997.jpg
151KB, 810x1080px
and boom there it is
>>
>>734195737
Lel i bet you're gonna tell me to delete system 32 next and to install gentoo
>>
>>734195810
Why would I try spreading that bad meme for?
I am a computer engineer, I hold a doctorate degree and specialize in security, I found this virus in the live stream and have reverse engineered it, in three of it`s many layers it infects linux distro`s, apple OS`s, and windows. Take your chances if you don`t believe me, and enjoy your visit from the party van. It is a well executed and designed virus. Pretty sure they are just giving it a trial run on you smucks.
>>
>>734195771
was it for that game or what ??
>>
https://dtf.ru/6952-strim-s-pohishchennoy-devushkoy-okazalsya-socialnym-eksperimentom
social experiment youtube and the media fail hard and 4chan was the only fucks still trying to find clues
>>
>>734195989

Assuming what u say is tru, you must be a virgin Indian IT expert then :^)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my IT class in the Virgin Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 4chan, and I have over 300 confirmed hacks. I am trained in shitposting and I’m the top memer in the entire 4chan. You are nothing to me but just another prey. I will hack you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of botnets across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in larping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the anonymoose and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>734197056
we won't get credit
>>
>>734197056
except for newfags trolling saying it was a fucking videogame that's what fapping to traps does to your brain mushmouth faggots
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.