[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why does every single race hate niggers? Whites and asians hate

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 71

Why does every single race hate niggers?
Whites and asians hate them obviously, but even other smaller groups hate them.
Why is this so?
Why does everyone hate niggers?
I can't bring myself to like them no matter how much I try.
>>
>>734194067
The world hate white people
>>
File: 56694fc40b448.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56694fc40b448.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>734194067

>Why does every single race hate niggers?

Jealousy.
>>
>>734194101
Imagine an asian girl bringing a guy of another race home to her dad.
What would be the difference if the guy was WHITE to if the guy was NIGGER?
You already know the answer.
>>
>Blacks vs. Niggers point brought up
>People agree
>Muh dick comment bait
>Bait taken
>Nigger 3rd world low IQ pictures ensue
>Anti-white comments come out
>umadwhiteboi
>Cu-cu-cuck
>deadniggers.jpg
>404
>>
>>734194257
I'm genuinely asking.
The OP pic was just for fun.
Every race hates niggers.
Any father of any race would be dissapointed if his kids married niggers. This is a fact.
>>
They are the only race without civilization. Here are a few examples. White: Europe, Russia.
Asian: China, Japan.
Indian: India.
American: Aztec, North American tribes, Inca.
Mongoloids: Golden Horde.
Arabs: Abbasi.
And blacks: nothing. Not even the level of North American tribes!
>>
>>734194446
Obviously I didn't name every single civilization of every race, but you get the point, that blacks didn't do anything for the whole history of their existence!
>>
>>734194446

>They are the only race without civilization.

No, that's America.
>>
>>734194372

Niggers are a culture. Anyone can be a nigger. Even if you the whitest, palest motherfucker out there, the second you acting like a nigger - you're a nigger. It just happens that the race that subscribes the most to that culture are blacks due to history, socioeconomic situations, popular culture, media industry, violence, gang influence, etc.

There's nothing productive...or even safe about nigger culture, so no one cares for it.
>>
>>734194446
Those are all good points.
Every race seems to have high inteligence, except them.
Many arabs have mixed with them, so therefore many arabs are stupid. However, there are still many white-looking arabs who have not been tainted by the niggerisation.
>>
>>734194257
This guy has been on these threads for too long
>>
>>734194067
Oddly enough many hookers have a no-nigger policy and I doubt that has anything to do with dick size. Niggers in general are not attractive to anybody despite what the big jews say.
>>
>>734194666

Satan knows.
>>
>>734194616
Ok then, why does every race hate blacks?
Every father would be dissapointed if his daughter brought home a nigger, no matter what race.
>>
Their personalities is what put the rest off, not their skin color.

Blacks have a more, primitive way of reacting to certain things. There is nothing wrong with that, they do not realize this. That is what irritates the rest.

This is just another point of big cultural differences.
>>
>>734194680
Exactly, there is nothing attractive about niggers.
Male or female, they're always disgusting.
>>
File: neonazis ossis.jpg (19KB, 420x317px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neonazis ossis.jpg
19KB, 420x317px
>>734194618

>Every race seems to have high inteligence, except them.

Even if other "races" would have a higher average intelligence YOU would still be ranking on the lower end of the distribution.
>>
>>734194733
People also hate them because of racial incompatibility.
People are just put off by their very being. Nothing will change that.
>>
>>734194710

First, "every" father is a stretch. Yes, black is generally not the favorite of races among other groups, but just probability-wise "every" is not true.

Second, it might be simple psychology. If you look at many of the races, skin color is similar among many groups - white~dark tan is all very familiar. Even with facial differences, color identity is an easy common connection. But black is so much different from other groups. A kid at an all white school for example will quickly recognize a difference with the introduction of a black student - it's just general observation.

But in the end, maybe it's the symbolism associated with "black." For centuries the color black has had negative connotations connected with it. Maybe it's just impulsive and sub-conscious now.
>>
>>734194825
That pic is not how I look or behave. I am against that.
The question is semi-bait, but there is some truth about it.
>>
the short answer is that every race experiences racism because everyone is racist. also cultural purists.
>>
>>734194733
yeah, it's sometimes funny. they tend to run around, jump and yell when something startles them
>>
File: 1495717632446.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495717632446.png
444KB, 2048x791px
>>
>>734194880
The thing is that both whites and asians have evolved to live in colder climate. Blacks evolved in africa.
If some sort of collapse of civilisation happens, your black mixed offspring will have it harder in both habitats.
This is not too far-fetched.
They literally evolved for a completely different environment and our tribal nature doesn't like that. It's just automatic biological response. They don't fit into our tribe.
Asians fit in decently with whites. They are somewhat different, but they would do fine in post-apocaliptic ice age europe.
>>
>>734194067
is this infographic actually true?
>>
Australian Aboriginal Master Race reporting in. None of you fuckers are on our level. We were unconquered for 50,000 years, invented the didgeridoo and boomerang, Dreamtime mythology ftw - and we traded with New Guinea.
>>
>>734194137
This.

Black males are the epitomy of masculinity.

>black males > brown males > white males > asian males
>white females > asian females > brown females > black females
>>
>>734195234

(Oh shit...) He capped everything in his title.

It has to be true.
>>
>>734194446
<egipcians
<nubians
<Hittites

The list of black relevant civilizations goes on
>>
>>734194245
why you bring round eye for dinner Mei?
you grounded.

guess in this scenario "it doesn't matter if your back or white"
>>
>>734195239

Remember that green text list I provided earlier?

Ima stop lurking here since the rest is predictable.
>>
>>734195298
Problem? You pathetic bitches make me laugh. Jealous much? XD
>>
>>734195310
Two of those races have Semitic roots sorry nig nig.
>>
>>734195171
It's on the internet. It's obviously true.
>>
its natural to fear and take down superior races
>>
>>734195324
Bullshit.
He would be bitter about white guy.
He would lose his shit over a black guy.
There is a big difference.
>>
>>734194067
why do you speak for the rest of us?

btw the average IQ of any human on this planet is 100. Because thats how its done. everything above 100 is by definition above average intelligent and below vice versa. its not absolute numbers but relative and you show the amout of your intelligence by posting somthing like this
>>
>>734195354
you are obviously not going to stop lurking, the results of this test mean too much for you. only a bitch would run away.
besides it's not like you haven't seen a thousand of these threads conclude the same way hence the pinpoint green text, what's another one?
>>
File: 1495631010618.jpg (650KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495631010618.jpg
650KB, 1045x3515px
>>
>>734195434
>citation needed
>>
>>734195239
>>734195433
I'm not sure are you guys cucks or just bait.
Congratulations, you got a reply.
>>
>>734195452

All heil king eddy.
>>
>ebola
>most crime in usa
>shitty culture
>>
File: metho.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
metho.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>734194067
>why does every race hate every race that isn't their own

Fixed it for you anon

I think it's tribalism but I've never looked up the word
>>
>>734195434
hmm maybe you would Herman.
does it piss you off that there are millions of niggers who are far more intelligent than you will ever be? for every black example of stupidity you have there are 10 more white examples of stupidity.
>>
>>734195487
Common sense. If you deny this, than there is no hope for you.
>>
what is their IQ based on anyway. counting bananas? being able to fly a plane?
>>
>>734195605
usually it's brain power but we can make a special test for you based on bananas or whatever.

retard.
>>
i will say this: i fucking hate niggers. they're stupid lazy good for nothing shills who have nothing better to do than beg for handouts and cry when it's not up to their standards. i have seen niggers with literally nothing to their name except the countless niglets they've bred cry about being given $5. any normal human being would not complain about free money. nothing makes me more pissed off than hearing some ham planet nigger bitch wail on and on about how she needs more disability money because of her diabetes and then see her walk her fat ass half a mile down the road to give her money to a nigger preacher man. it absolutely enrages me to the point of seeing red when some nigger complains within earshot that i should pay the niggers reparations for slavery when said nigger has a criminal record. i get absolutely infuriated at the whole blm shit and how that shit is acceptable but the klan is the worst enemy known to man.

now with that being said i am white. i do not support racially biased groups as a whole, i do not support any religion, and i do not have a problem with black people. i actually have not dated a member of my own race or creed for the past 4 years. my last gf was in fact blacker than most niggers representing the rap community. i just fucking hate low life good for nothing niggers.
>>
File: C4p60boUYAAS86c.jpg (145KB, 960x954px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C4p60boUYAAS86c.jpg
145KB, 960x954px
>>734194825
sad how the worst examples and lowest ability indivduals of a race seem to have a tendency to fixate on the accomplishments of others and claim as partly their own based on skin color
>>
Because theyre nigs https://youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
>>
>>734195605
Yes. An ape managed to fly a plane, while a nigga failed to count 101 bananas.
>>
>>734194825
great post man

kek to kek
>>
>>734195408
Which ones?
>>
>>734195487
Don't need one, Asians are racist as fuck.

It's pretty much only USA and some Euro countries that even give a second thought to this stuff being bad.

Niggers don't even understand that white people are doing them a favor for even acknowledging that they're in the wrong. You fucks aren't going to get that same treatment elsewhere.
>>
>>734194067
because being part of a collective (religion,race,ideology...) and feeling superior to people not part of your collective, are pretty much the most basic human instincts.
Black people are universally disliked because its very easy to choose them as a race you can feel superior towards (africa is the poorest continent, black people looking for work abroad are almost always poor physical labour).
Same as the jews are easy to dislike because they are an entirely abstract concept, aka easy to blame because almost nobody that hates jews has even seen a jew or knows any jews.
Being racist always shows you yourself are not able to understand your own desires and the mechanics of civilization, thus only reflects bad on your morality and intellect.
Btw, people in africa hate black albinos, people of other religions, tribes whatever - the arent better human beings in any way, the average person of any race is always shitty and exclusive
>>
>>734195892
wow bro, this is too legit for a bait thread.
people don't come here for the truth lol

recognised as the post of the thread in spite of this though.
>>
>>734195709
nobody hates dumb black people more then educated black people
>>
>>734194067
Even niggers hate niggers.
>>
>>734196021
I do
remove the black bit though, it's not the important factor.
>>
>>734195310
Nubians were black.

Hittites and egyptians were dark as modern arabs, but indo-european.

>>734194067

Anyway, you are a bunch of racists.

I don't know why in the states everybody is so obsessed with skin color.
The main origin of the problems and the underdevelopment of the black communities, and in consequence also this stupid "black pride" that creates even more differences, is that other people in origin is racist.
If everybody just avoid thinking of that, and create equal opportunities, in the future the situation will solve itself.

You need free quality education for everybody.
You cannot asks to social groups to grow just by themselves, the country must provide basic services, but of quality
>>
>>734196062
>remove the black bit though
>take away any reason for me to post ITT,
ftfy.
>>
>>734196021
soooo fucking true. my nigerian friend had come over to america and made a name for himself. he literally despises black people that won't attempt to speak proper english.
>>
>>734194101
An educated being hate white people, history littered with savage takeovers, greed, attempted genocide, and the whole creating racism thing.
>>
>>734196143
did you miss my point stupid?
>>
>>734195795
Not Nubian
>>
File: 1495653437571s.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495653437571s.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>734195968
>unprovoked
>slavery
>no reparations
>>
Hethen, grow balls, learn fucking
>>
File: racist3.jpg (238KB, 781x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racist3.jpg
238KB, 781x1000px
>>734196073
>in the states everybody is so obsessed with skin color
it's identity politics for power and votes
>>
>>734195892
africa is the poorest continents because blacks live there. it's the richest and easiest to develop continent on the planet. negros are simply indolent. just look at RSA. Whites built one of the wealthiest and most prosperous countries on the planet despite being shunned by the west. Now, negros are ruining it.

and jews... i don't know where you live but jews are a common sight in the west. dislike of jews comes from two sources. 1) christianity - the evil jews killed christ, lend money and do other shit forbidden by the sky daddy 2) jews create communities. most nations hate other nations but hate people from their own nation even more. jews stick together, build together, accumulate wealth and don't allow lesser people to join their club. when you are not allowed in the cool kids' club, you hate the cool kids
>>
>>734196233
no slaves alive today.
what about white slaves and black slave owners?
I know bait but valid point no?
>>
>>734196182
Racism created by bacteria a couple billion years ago.
>eat that which is not me.
>>
>hate that which it not me
>>
>hate those who are not mine.

Racism is so natural, it exists throughout the animal, plant, and insect kingdom. It exists among molds and bacteria.
>>
>>734195892
well, that's true, but there may be some actual truth to racism.

If black people are black because they're exposed to more sun, then are white people and asians smarter... because you cannot forage for fruits and veggies all year round in colder climates? Hunting requires more intelligence then foraging.
>>
>>734194446
Dumbass, they had a school named Lisotho, sudan and ethiopa both known to be adundant place pre white invasions, stories of ethiopia so wealthy you would be greeted with nothing short of a feast by any and all. Read some
>>
>>734196216
You rendered any point irrelevant when you removed race from your statement.
This thread is about race, stupid.
>>
>>734196302
hate is a complex abstract concept above the brain power of anything none human.
>>
If we all become white, then everybody will go to space and find some alien greenskins to hate.
>>
>>734196354
and I disagree with racism soooo
>>
File: spencer.jpg (420KB, 775x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spencer.jpg
420KB, 775x710px
>>734196263
IDK if you look at your meme it seems like there is a real issue with racism..... Some day I'm gonna look up what that guy looks like. I'm sure it's gonna be sad
>>
File: slaveowners.png (544KB, 2096x2784px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slaveowners.png
544KB, 2096x2784px
>>734196233
>>slavery
Whites have abolished slavery; Africans/Muslims Still Practice It
>>
>>734196345
That's bullshit pc history. A feast consisting of garbage parts of garbage animals served on a guano pottery plate in shit hut.
>>
>>734196359
You can't be that stupid.
Most mammals feel emotions - including hate and rage.

>>734196405
So what? Stay on topic or GTFO.
>>
File: damn illegal aliens.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
damn illegal aliens.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>734196393
>find some alien greenskins to hate.
we can only hope anon.
>>
>>734196426
Bullshit.
Slavery is illegal, but there are slaves in America. The slaveholders merely keep them hidden. Lrn2read thee fucking news every once in a while.
>>
>>734196407
it's mostly right wing cuck comics, but some stuff is actually pretty entertaining.
>link related

http://grrrgraphics.com/index.html
>>
>>734196427
From there own culture, not your white fulla tixt book. Where you from? Dont answer obv, but check your history, mostnof your sourroundings were made prosporous by the hard work and broken backs of men of every colour.
>>
>>734196564
>basement kept sex slaves
that's not really a good comparison.
>>
>>734196564
there are slaves everywhere.

USA is just better then most places.
>>
i from sudamerica. here all hate nigger!
>>
File: 1404913544507.jpg (99KB, 633x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404913544507.jpg
99KB, 633x630px
yea, why? They are just like us
>>
>>734196471
it is an open forum so I will not gtfo
also would you rather have a bunch of like minded racists to agree with you you fucking sociopath? no wonder your racist.
animals don't feel love, hate, envy, regret or any other complex emotions you idiot. what they display is a reaction to consequence, they have instincts not feelings. read a book.
>>
>>734196674
When we're talking about niggers, the average slave would by your household slave, not sex slave.
Worked from 5am to 9pm, no pay, not allowed off the grounds, not allowed in public view, not allowed to speak to guests unless spoken to.
>>
>>734196817
>I'm an ignorant asshole, please fuck my face.
ftfy.
>>
File: clayton bigsby.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clayton bigsby.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1okimfr1d74
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpjhBiBZtOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
>>
>>734196895
OK nice response I am indifferent to.
progressive as to be expected from a pioneer in race relations like yourself.
grow the fuck up
>>
Oh yknow what fuck it. Yeah ill hate niggers for a while, them shiny skinned, fat lipped gummees, with yiss yallin, no sir bossin, morbid mishapen faced fat nosed porch monkeys, suckin melons and chuggin all the grape juice they see. Gorrilla fisted butt fucking, ear lickin beasts of men. Ugh, honkee nigga monkey fucking shit coloured pest. Go pick me som damn cotton
>>
>>734195239
black females are more manly than asian men, also brown males are pussys
>>
>>734197209
So your into brown men?
>>
>>734197190
kek
temp Hollywood racist
I think you are black sir
am I close?
>>
>>734197275
only the traps, coz that's not gay
>>
>>734194067
As a white latino from a country with no african niggers I can confirm that latinos hate them too.
>>
>>734197368
Real men only fuck white traps.
>>
>>734197368
Well i cant argue with that
>>
>>734197427
Yeah, we know.
>>
>>734197490
He say that but i pay he pokin the olive traps too
>>
>>734197427
no Latino ever liked a nigger ever.
conclusive proof from this half breed.
fact is everyone hates everyone
everyone will allways hate everyone.
if everyone was white we would hate on hair or eye colour.
if everyone looked identical we would hate geographically
if everyone looked the same and was from the same place, thought the same, did the same things and were all the fucking same.... well that would be shit wouldn't it?
>>
>>734195712
dat cheap gas, though!
>>
>>734197278
Close but no banana. White dude, most southern of southern hemisphere, rural skat town
>>
>>734195765
Seriously? Tell that to our Black fighter pilots to their faces. Give them your coordinates, too, so they can obliterate your imbecile ass.
>>
File: 1495552694815.jpg (71KB, 720x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495552694815.jpg
71KB, 720x602px
>>734194067
Niggers and black people are not the same.
Niggers are usually American
They are a result of a culture centered around "fuck the police" and the lack of a father figure. Leading to a violent and dirty environment.

Black people, like in Africa for example are way nicer and happier.
They have less things, and are poorer than American niggers, but they don't have the shirty bigger attitude.
They're usually joyful. So joyful and disenfranchised that they fucking go outside and dance when it rains.
They even have a saying, in french-speaking Africa which states "If there is life, there is hope".

I hope that this will teach people the difference between niggers and blacks
>>
I changed my mind. Everyone does hate niggers, we call em koons, the abo version of a nigger. Hopeless efforts to progress through the ever present trials in everyones life. And the complaining. I came imto this thread all ignorant and bias, but I've seen the light, and it is in fact white. I love those intelligent folk though, met more of them with skin other than white but yeah fuck a majority of bludgers around are.. well.. descendants from a.. culture that was dilapidated by.. um.. white people.
>>
>>734197923
I still enjoyed the comedic value of your post though, wether you meant to or not you made me realise there is a place for everyone in the world.
the world needs racists just as much as it needs anti racists because a world filled with either would be a shitty place to live.
>>
>>734195744
Orangutans are dumber than chimps
>>
>>734198139
>Niggers and black people are not the same
this. we have very little niggers in europe. we have sandniggers, though, and they are even worse. there's nothing wrong with normal, decent black people
>>
>>734198062
Whoah whoah lets not scramble jets out of an innocent third world country just for this guy, imagine how many bombs wouldnt hit children.
>>
>>734198275
nice
>>
>>734198184
This is how i try to live, as long as we dont murder rape or steal were ok. And free speech is a thing, i know ive learned more from hate speech than small talk, more still from love speak but hey, this is /b/ something something, agent of chaos.
>>
>>734198139
>"If there is life, there is hope"
That's actually beautiful.
I just hate niggers who want to harm whites or mix with us (basically the same).
>>
>>734194680
Nigs dont tip and dont play by the rules, thats why no hookers want them.
>>
>>734194618
Technically, arabs/Muslims have the lowest IQ out of all races.
That's a fact, according to a study on this.
The cause of the lower is pretty simple: The Qu'ran encourages marriage with cousins, leading to inbreeding on a massive scale, and the whole race suffers from it.
>>
>>734198403
recognised genius
get your dick out of my mouth fagot
>>
>>734198425
you even tip whore in murrica? daaaamn
>>
>>734196182
Every race has attempted savage take overs, every race has been greedy, every single race has attenpted a genocide.

The ONLY difference is that White people did it better then everyone else. Just like everything that white people do.
The only thing white people are guilty of. Is being better then all the other races in every facet of their existence.
>>
>>734198604
so there is nothing to worry about?
makes racism kind of pitiful no?
>>
>>734194539
>HURR HURR AMERICA HAS NO CULTURE MEME
kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
File: 933.png (217KB, 534x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
933.png
217KB, 534x548px
>>734194137
>>
>>734198544
Gag on, dem niggas take dick better anyway
>>
>>734198604
>muh white race
>i FAIL at life
>>
File: indiaracism.jpg (72KB, 691x734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
indiaracism.jpg
72KB, 691x734px
>>734195862
So true.
>>
>>734194539
>If you leave Venezuela alone for ten and it self destructs.
>>
File: koko's IQ.jpg (1MB, 1152x1329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
koko's IQ.jpg
1MB, 1152x1329px
>>
>>734195310
... and Nubia was civilized by the Egyptians. They never developed anything themselves, but just copied the Egyptians (poorly).
>>
>>734198604
Paradigm shifted. Im on board, please continue. I'll admit i was quotin some shit heard from a guy too many years ago, and had little thought on it since.

How it go?

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
>>
File: kongo.png (808KB, 1378x644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kongo.png
808KB, 1378x644px
Jeez, even the ancient Arabs hated the Africans.
>>
>>734198737
what is your interpretation of American culture if you don't mind me asking?
the only answer research provides is the stereotype murica, surely it is richer than that?
obvious none American asking.
>>
File: jrf.jpg (56KB, 535x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jrf.jpg
56KB, 535x800px
>>
>>734194137
Seriously, if you can't see that's shopped then you need to clean your monitor.... Believe me, there is no jealousy
>>
File: jrq.pg.jpg (49KB, 641x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jrq.pg.jpg
49KB, 641x768px
>>
>>734195310
<egipcians

Yet nowhere along the way have you learned how to greentext or write
>>
>>734198694
Correct.
You speak of racism as though it is only one sided. Yet your very words are racist themself.
You are a hypocrite to the highest degree, spawn of jealousy and envy.
>>
>>734199004
hear hear
>>
>>734199004
explain please?
>>
>>734198926
In talking to some monkeys at work, indeed. Black dick isn't any bigger than anybody else's.... Truth
>>
>>734198900
Everyone i meet who been there say murrica poor as fuck, goverments sucks globally, we the people are awesome tho, go us.
>>
>>734195575
Black women are the problem. They are horrifying.

Black men don't stay with their kids because of these horrible creatures. Black kids are raised to be lazy, loud and ignorant by them.

The FIRST thing a successful lack man gets is a non-black wife. It's partly about status, but it's also about securing a good mother for his children.
>>
>>734198554
found the nigger
>>
When Negroes started moving into my neighborhood, the crime rate skyrocketed. Petty vandalism, petty theft, noise; our quality of life diminished in every aspect.

I went from believing in integration and racial equality to believing in segregation- and it all came from *increased* interaction with Black people.

Let them live their own lives in their own neighborhoods. Let me live my own life in my own neighborhood.
>>
>>734199125
hi Tommy, how's the crusade going?
>>
>>734199125
My mother was white, whack as hammer head. Acted like a nigger. Mother of my child, white, acts like a nigger.
>>
>>734195583
err, no.
it's precisely the other way around.
Have you looked into africa recently?
canibalism, warlords, crumbling infrastructure that was perfectly fine when the colonialists left it behind, famines caused by black racism against whites (and their own ineptitude when it comes to agriculture), spreading of islam, theft, murder, burglary...

Even the few exceptions that are smart - black historians - say that africa has to mature culturally before it can even hope to catch up with the rest of humanity.

you know what happened in germany after WW1, when everything was in ruins?
The germans got their shit together, cleaned the streets from rubble, rebuild their industry, and were ready to steamroll Europe mere 21 years after they were originally obliterated.

And what does the african man?
revel in mud und huts for more than 5000 years, then get colonized by europe, and now sits on his front-porch, surrounded by crumbling infrastructure, and blames the white man for all his problems.

Fucking niggers.
>>
>>734194680
They say that because their pimps want to avoid other black guys trying to pimp their escorts, also most ppl want to pay em fuck em and be done, young blacks get their freinds to stage robberys by leaving their room unlocked and get their money back from the whore
>>
>>734199221
Crusades going swimmingly, dont even needa burn they books cause they caint read gya hyick
>>
>>734199372
sounds like hookers and pimps hate niggers too.
>>
File: IMG_2907.jpg (18KB, 200x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2907.jpg
18KB, 200x202px
>>734199308
This.
>>
NIGGERS
>>
>>734199004
I like how every once in a while on 4chan you find someone who isn't an idiot. It's nice.
>>
>>734194067
>using jew tests to measure IQ
>thinking these tests prove anything
>Ppl in Ethiopia lived there for thousands of years
>OP could't survive in Etiopia longer than a week

Who is retarded now, fucker?
>>
>>734199489
lol
>>
>>734199503
>in Etiopia longer than a week
only because of black hostility though.
>>
>>734194067
Because the average niggers' IQ is higher: stop being obsessed with meme-logic. However I cant stand them: they will always be different nomatter what educational/social lvl. I dont need them any near to myself.
>>
>>734199308
holy shit man it seems I struck a nerve.
your right about countries fucking up all infrastructure, libraries, hospitals etc upon "independence" or whatever and it pisses me off too BUT you have to look further than that, it was never integrated or handed off in a way that would allow them to make use of it, think about it when we "invaded" and colonised Africa we advanced them technologically by about a thousand years, imagine having a 1000 year leap in technology and civilisation then being expected to just adapt.
they could have took it better and we could have left it better, if we wanted it to last we should have made more of an effort to preserve it.
>>
>>734199054
racism, the concept of belief that there are different races, and some are better than others.

by framing all whites as the devil, you have become just one of many more racists.
Congratulation, you have become what you tried to fight.
I don't blame you, tho.
It's leftist ideology that has fucked you up beyond recognition.
>>
>>734199503
Strange that neither could they lived longer in our cities longer than a week without government support or committing a crime.
>>
Gotta hate niggers. In the slur, degenerate, loud obnoxious county behavioral sense. I've no problem with black people.
I know some great people with dark skin, funny, intelligent, a pleasure to interact with. N witnessed countless white folk who travel in packs, believe in strength of numbers makes their obnoxious shit ok, have no hygiene or respect, n generally just be niggers.

In my parlance, your attitude makes you a nigger, not your skin tone or genetic heratige.
>>
File: IMG_0639.jpg (270KB, 896x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
270KB, 896x717px
I dont hate ppl with black skin. I hate muricans that let music influence their whole lifestyle and thought procsess. Juggalos, niggas, hipsters, any subculture that thrives on their genre of muisc. I dont hate blacks, i hate how blind they are to the jews manipulating them and think its whites. Alot of Whites fought for their freedom in the civil war and give them the crutch of welfare and section 8 cheap housing etc to get to the next step in life and jews put out muisc and influence them its cool to live of the goverment and be lazy, not be self reliant
>>
>>734199685
>it seems I struck a nerve
>on the internet

Did you just arrive on this site recently?
>>
>>734195239
>>734194137

Ah:I get it. Masculair and "Strong"

That's why basically 98% of professional fighters come from Eastern Europe, Asia, Russia, Jankistan, Europe and those 15-20 colored Europeans are trained by whites.

Not one of them actually comes from Africa. (Nothern-Africa doesnt count)
>>
File: 1487858313740.jpg (569KB, 1582x1627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487858313740.jpg
569KB, 1582x1627px
>>734199821
>>
File: we was kings.jpg (47KB, 600x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
we was kings.jpg
47KB, 600x565px
>>734195083
>>
>>734195452
Based Asian bro.
>>
>>734194067
I don't hate all of them, just the BLMs fuckers who can't admit that their own bad decisions are what hinders their progress. Most black children are born outside of marriage.

I had a conversation with a black girl about this when she was pregnant by a man. She said she wasn't ready for the marriage and couldn't understand the irony of that statement. A child is much more of a commitment than marriage. It was so odd how she just didn't get it.
>>
>>734199685
>it was never integrated or handed off in a way that would allow them to make use of it
False. After belgium had left the congo 50 years ago, they've spend billions to train native specialists to operate what they would leave behind.
Black politicians ruined it regardless.

>imagine having a 1000 year leap in technology and civilisation then being expected to just adapt.
IF they were mentally as capable as the european man, it would have taken just 1 generation of training. Ask yourself - honestly -why they didn't learn.

>if we wanted it to last we should have made more of an effort to preserve it.
We would, if it weren't for people like you who deem this protectionism as oppressive. Everything, including benevolent oppression, would have been a better fate than the mass-starvation rampant in africa today.
But no, the niggers fought for freedom - the freedom to revel in their own shit - and liberal snowflakes in our own ranks finally pushed the agenda of leaving them behind.

Good fucking job.
>>
>>734196073
>Nubians were black.
>Hittites and egyptians

Another African American pops up.
>Nubians are an Americanized nigger fairytale.
>>
>>734195091
East Asians would survive anywhere

It's fucking crazy that you can literally find at least one in any city in the world

They're just.... There...

If we manage to find another livable planet in the future, I won't be surprised if there's already a Chinese family there selling kung pao chicken
>>
I live in my mind first. I only mingle with self aware people who also live in their mind. Black, white, nationality, race, blah blah its a way of thinking. To me my skin is just a coat over the biological machine that works for the brain, for small minded thinkers its their culture, lifestyle, their exclusive club because they have nothing and dont use the mind
>>
>>734195452
>blaming White men for all their problems
>Asians are now in their countries
>>
>>734194067
They always get history wrong and when confronted with facts bring up the "white man white washing". I do like Gazi Kodzo though.
>>
nigger culture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g
niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SuPUBK-WyY
>>
>>734199744
but I don't frame whites as the devil, where did you get that from?
in my personal opinion there are obvious differences between all of the races that are taboo to discuss and therefore go ignored and until we can openly discus race like it's not some sort of deadly illness that you can get by just discussing it we will never be able to get along with one another or help one another.
I'm not racist I just acknowledge we are not all the same.
>>
>>734200120
>Do the Inca not ring a bell?
which bell?
cannibalism and human sacrifices?
Yea, what a beautiful civilization they had created...
>>
>>734200188
Bump for the truth.
>>
>>734199861
ICP is white influencing whites, they also are independant and never let jews controll their biz. They also are smart enough to know poor ppl are easy manipulate and more marketable to rich ppl. Their store hatchet gear proboly makes more than or equal to gucci, versace, lacoste etc and its all band t's
>>
>>734200204
>but I don't frame whites as the devil, where did you get that from?
see
>An educated being hate white people
unless you are not the previous poster, you don't even remember what you said anymore, drone.
>>
>>734194257
This guy understands the constant loop of bullshit that goes around here. At least you fucks are better then /pol/ which is full of people like the asshole in Portland who stabbed two people to death over the weekend. I hope....
>>
Isn't the nickname for a mixed breed proof enough to the true implications behind the race of a nigger? Go look up the history of "mulatto".
>>
>>734200215
Im Colombian.

Fucking nigger: dont use my culture to protect your poor culture. Thats not how stuff works you whiteblaming piece of shit.

Now get back Jerome to your nigger problem with whites: dont involve my culture here.
>>
I recently watched a documentary where a black tibes-man would often climb a tree about 50 feet in the air to obtain honey for his family. He would get stung everywhere on his body. Many men in his tribe have died by falling off from that tree. The question that I asked myself is, why have they not learned how to beekeep from the ground. Why have they not learned how to bring the honey to them? Do they truely lack intelligence? Perhaps questions too politically incorrect, but reasonable questions to ask none-the-less.
>>
>>734200443
Albert Schweitzer surely would have to say something about this...
>>
>>734200324
oh shit.
no I am baked man but I just posted the nothing to worry about post in response to the whites do everything better post, trying to be a smart ass man and knock you down a peg, thought it sounded a little neo nazi bro
>>
>>734200443
Why did they never learn to travel and trade to keep their civilizations alive
> Ive seen a documentairy where Neanderthal Markets and food (meat) stocks were found.
>>
>>734200215
How does tha disqualify you from being advanced? Those things were well accepted practices in their civilization.
>>
>>734196233
Slaves were given reparations though.

Most slaves were given small stipends of land from the lamd of their former owners.

Which they then sold. Either back to their former owners, or to a local land baron.

Then they went back to picking cotton for next to nothing because an uneducated former slave could go nowhere.

Niggatry ensues.
>>
>>734200639
Again: keep your poor black problem out of my Colombian history.
>>
>>734195091
claiming evolution works within 40.000 years.
lol.
>>
>>734200639
>well accepted practices
cannibalism / human sacrifices...
>How does tha disqualify you from being advanced?
Human rights organizations, scientists and the education department would like to have a word with you. You seem to suffer from some quite severe Orwellian double-think.
Cultural relativism is nothing but a leftist ideology. There are very objective measurements for the "advancement" of a culture, and these savage tribes and societies were far from it.
>>
File: racerealist.jpg (764KB, 1104x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racerealist.jpg
764KB, 1104x800px
>>734200519
he certainly did.
>>
>>734195968
niggers are disgusting.
>>
File: 1493682432779.jpg (214KB, 1106x699px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493682432779.jpg
214KB, 1106x699px
Hi there.
>>
>>734200821
How ignorant are you? Obviously very much. The Inca had no African descendants in their civilization, yet they still sacrificed. I don't understand what you're trying to say, I guess.
>>
File: 3generations.jpg (299KB, 530x970px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3generations.jpg
299KB, 530x970px
>>734200845
Of course it does.
>>
>>734194067
Stop being a snowflake and do something productive. Accept your destiny, you degenerate.
>>
File: brofistcover[1].jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brofistcover[1].jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>734200922
>>
>>734194137
Topkek. Keep livin in a dream little goy.
>>
>>734200667
Yeah, it has nothing to do with being "freed" into a world where you literally have nothing but the clothes on your back and are surrounded by a people who have seen you as property for all of their lives.

Let's also forgot the complete lack of rights blacks had which weren't earned until close to 100 years later due to the civil rights movements.

Go fucking read a book on the American Civil War and the period that followed. Oh, I'm not Black by the way but still feel free to call me a nigger.
>>
File: blacked.jpg (9KB, 219x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacked.jpg
9KB, 219x250px
>>734201040
Guess who?
>>
File: 1491277313389.jpg (104KB, 669x911px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491277313389.jpg
104KB, 669x911px
>>734200845
Evolution works in just one generation. 40,000 years is literally thousands of generations so mutation rates would hold steady and most likely result in a wide change.

And yeah he's right, the reason whites got paler skin is mainly to increase Vit D production in lower light conditions as an excess of melanin inhibits it
Please read up on how it works.
>>
>>734201006
I try to say that niggers have problems with white because their entire mindset is anti-white. Inca's are not white but it takes a biased person to think that non-white got anything to do with Niggers. Im not white but I certainly hate niggers, no matter what.
>>
File: 1495552206999.jpg (75KB, 791x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495552206999.jpg
75KB, 791x520px
>>734194067
>>
>>734194067
they are badly educated
>>
>>734200915
I agree that cultural relativism is a joke. However, I see no one complaining about the senseless wars and murdering of people in early Europe. Is that not savagery? The raping and killing of young children and women. My point is that every civilization has shortcomings, no matter how great. However, none has as many shortcomings as the Africans.
>>
File: 1469219167533.jpg (191KB, 1492x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469219167533.jpg
191KB, 1492x495px
Sheeeee-it.

Yallsa buncha whip crackas. Honkey motha fuckas.
>>
File: 379802685.jpg (59KB, 435x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
379802685.jpg
59KB, 435x533px
>>734201040
>>734201083
>>734201089
Stop being a degenerate and do something productive.
>>
>>734194710
Because the father would realize that the daughter was attracted to a race with less intelligence with a victim mentality culture.
>>
File: 1494249673788.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494249673788.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>734201260
Speak for yourself nigger.
>>
File: 1493000484105.jpg (175KB, 529x790px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493000484105.jpg
175KB, 529x790px
>>734201260
>black degenerate used backpage to fuck a white degenerate.

Not an argument.
>>
I was researching uncontacted tribes and only one, a black tribe, couldn't make fire. Most Persians, asians and hispanics do better every generation. Blacks got worse, not sure why.
>>
>>734201221
>However, none has as many shortcomings as the Africans.
This.
>>
File: 1482731712098.jpg (37KB, 640x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482731712098.jpg
37KB, 640x496px
Nigger
>>
>>734201315
Haha, great post
>>
>>734201060
>and are surrounded by a people who have seen you as property for all of their lives.
see
>>734200922
they shouldn't have been enslaved in the first place (Funfact, african tribes hunted and enslaved each other to sell their enemies to slave traders on the ivory coast, instead of just killing / eating them outright), but freeing them amongst us was arguably the worse mistake.

Colonialisation was a failed experiment. Either we wait a couple of thousand years to let the niggers evolve.
It's a failed species, largely incapable of adapting to the modern world.
Were it not for our developed sense for the worth of every life, we would mercifully euthanize them and put the resources they occupy to a better use.
>>
File: 1493772835216.jpg (105KB, 881x758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493772835216.jpg
105KB, 881x758px
>>734198926

ok to be fair who the fuck would think thats real it looks more plastic than a pez dispenser
>>
>>734201224
>>734201315
See? Stop doing war and be a good wife for black or arab dick, you scum of earth.
>>
File: USAA.jpg (157KB, 888x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
USAA.jpg
157KB, 888x499px
>>734200922
>For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him.
>>
File: Koko IQ.png (371KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Koko IQ.png
371KB, 1136x640px
>>734201393
Left untouched, the Black man has yet to invent even the wheel.

>Didn't cross the Sahara
>Didn't breed with Neanderthal nor Cro-Magnon.

>Literally sub-human.
>>
File: 1489465374374.jpg (67KB, 600x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489465374374.jpg
67KB, 600x440px
>>734201438
>Stop doing war

No.
>>
File: 2063248662.jpg (120KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2063248662.jpg
120KB, 1024x683px
>>734201514
Then this will be your destiny, look what happened to rome. Low IQer.
>>
>>734195452
That documentary was fucking epic.
>>
>>734201185
>they are badly educated
poorly
>>
>>734201655
kek
>>
File: 1495160879054.jpg (195KB, 670x869px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495160879054.jpg
195KB, 670x869px
You traded your chains of slavery for the chains of the Welfare system in order to buy 'Democrat' votes.

We STILL own you.


We are merely bribing you with EBT, so if we feel that you get too out of line, then guess who's going to show up at your doorstep with a rifle? You're an expendable cancer, only living like a parasitic cancer upon white society.

All whites know this. You will be eradicated, like roaches; at will.
>>
>>734194137
sauce?
>>
This might be what you're hoping for. but personally I'm not a massive faggot. Not like you and what I assume is your dad in that pic.
>>
>>734201221
However, I see no one complaining about the senseless wars and murdering of people in early Europe. Is that not savagery? The raping and killing of young children and women. My point is that every civilization has shortcomings, no matter how great.
I agree, however we had the age of awakening and the renaissance in the 17th century. Since then we largely abolished this savagery and fought wars only out of economical interests, ofc it took a few centuries more until we properly estabilished civil rights and build modern, peaceful societies, but the reason that no one "seems" to care today is because it's a thing of the past.
African problems, and savagery committed by muslims continue to this day tho, which is precisely why the west demands the east and south to follow suit and advance like we did before.

the western civilization is far from being perfect, don't get me wrong, but still its the pinnacle of civilization as achieved by humanity so far. None were further developed before us.
>>
Hmmm, Makes me think.
>>
>>734199308

explained in primitive animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>734201838
forgot to greentext the first line.
>>
>>734194067
Because they hate white people, so its fair that we hate em back.
There's never going to be race balance, its always the strongest race that survives.
>>
>>734201760
>>734201779
>>734201838
>>734201845
The earlier you start with hormones the better for earth and my dick
>>
>>734201891
Gee, I wonder which race will win?
>>
File: 1490564538748.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490564538748.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>734201974
The best "argument" you have is to post pictures of whores paid $ to have sex with Congoloid apes.

Yea, we'll take your opinion seriously...
>>
File: 1464575351483.jpg (579KB, 831x970px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464575351483.jpg
579KB, 831x970px
>>
File: 1458275307712.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458275307712.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>734194137
>Not knowing that niggers in porn are made to be seen as bigger than they are irl too keep a certain crowd which follow "BBC".
Seriously though, who would watch a "Regular black cock" porno? The female actors are always small so the cock looks bigger, filming from angels which enhance the size and often even using realistic sleeves and makeup...
>>
>>734195452
>empire of dust
watch it on youtube, libtards.
>>
File: 1439189330482.png (793KB, 1080x3566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439189330482.png
793KB, 1080x3566px
>no continuum
>>
File: 1484044615394.gif (859KB, 2970x2483px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484044615394.gif
859KB, 2970x2483px
>>
>>734202085
Umn.. Pretty sure it's the white faggot paying the congoloid to fuck him
>>
File: 1491945928710.png (242KB, 642x2676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491945928710.png
242KB, 642x2676px
>>734194137
>>734201023
>>734201260
>>734201644
>>734201974
>>
>>734202085
You can fight against it, soon or later you will cook for me, after i come home from work.
>>
>>734202119
>beign a doctor
>beign

Southern hick created this chart
>>
File: Posers.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Posers.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>734202276
Pretty sure you're "creating a narrative".

Not only will you suffer, but your family will have extra special treatment as well. Just in case, we'll get you all the same.
>>
>>734202300
lol, pathethic morally degenerate nigger.
>>
>>734202300
>Being this much of a nigger.

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
>>
File: Dear Whites.png (2MB, 1350x1522px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dear Whites.png
2MB, 1350x1522px
>>734202313
Thanks for the tip. I'll edit it for next time. :)
>>
>>734202300
You actually saved this picture?
> idiot
Silly nigger
>>
Triggered black people in this thread getting salty because whites have always been the epitome of dominance through history. These black people that believe they are superior must fail to realise that we used to trade them like cards.
1600:
> Europe: renaissance beauty
> Africa: Mud huts and water dancing.
>>
>>734202397
Look, everybody knows that hate is bad. You will damage your body. I offering you free shelter and payment for being my sissy, best thing for you.
>>
File: jew1p.jpg (314KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew1p.jpg
314KB, 1275x1650px
>>734202381
Need to end Jewish privilege!
>>
File: a946ed.jpg (63KB, 575x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a946ed.jpg
63KB, 575x387px
Truly a sad race.
>>
File: 962d1.jpg (134KB, 1322x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
962d1.jpg
134KB, 1322x599px
>>734202563
silly apes
>>
>>734194067
I always bust out laughing at those type of threads, retards are such a bunch of pathetic retarded losers on both camps kek.
>>
File: 1488224378913.jpg (79KB, 600x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488224378913.jpg
79KB, 600x361px
>>734202658
>minimizing

It's coming. The chosen people will feel it, for days.
>>
>>734202597
>>734202613
>>734202653
On the high you can fall deep, thats why it will wise for you to be my wife. The asian will rape your harder.
>>
How's it feel knowing that 'your' positions in a White society is proportionate to the amount of Rape-baby White DNA admixture you have..?

#LiterallyHaven'tEvenInventedTheWheelYet
>>
>>734202653
Considering the size of Britain it's really dominated this planet. Like, wow.
> How can niggers even compete?
>>
File: Nobel.jpg (306KB, 502x841px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nobel.jpg
306KB, 502x841px
>>734202613
His career was ended by SJW for daring to speak the truth.
>>
>>734202570
Morally delusional degeneray. Get yourself together.

Protip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
>>
>>734202932
Degeneracy*
>>
>>734202570
>shelter
>payment

with what? Food coupons?
>>
>>734202781
>filename

Your Jewish ancestry is showing. Love that pic name.
>>
>>734202865
>beyond the point of acceptable debate
here they are, draging the names and reputation of political opponents left and right trough media, but when it comes to exposition, and challenging their views, als well as their own, they hush back in fear that the so-called "enemy" can back up his claims.

Liberal ideology: rotten to the core and aware of it, else they wouldn't try to shut such debate down.
>>
>>734201838
Inca and other American civilizations have also since abolished such savagery.
>>
File: 1493165665105.png (424KB, 1542x867px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493165665105.png
424KB, 1542x867px
So, a wake-up is in order.

All of these black on white /b/ race-mixing threads is called "normalization" in the U.S.S.R. KGB Jewish-Soviet propaganda schema. It's to get you to think of this degeneracy as 'normal' in your society.

Youtube search "Yuri Bezmenov" and watch just one video. You are being programmed. Yuri was a KGB Soviet propaganda manager. He defected and tells all.

The Soviet system collapsed decades ago, but the Jewish inventors are still on that same path. For them, whites must die out. The Whites are their only historic enemies. This is why 4chan is full of 'blacked' threads.
>>
>>734198900
America most definitely does have a culture.

How do I know?

Here in Melbourne, Australia we literally don't have any culture so we just copy America's. Melbourne is literally the lite version of any major-American city.
>>
>>734203251
err no, they held onto it until the big meany "whitey" came and slapped this savagery out of them.
Where once their temples ended the lives of many, we came and erected skyscrapers to house them. And unless niggers, south-africans largely were capable of accepting this gift, while the remains continue to dwell in the bushes and mountains.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 71



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.