[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get a girlfriend with a face like that?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6483.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6483.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
How can i get a girlfriend with a face like that?
>>
Is that you?
>>
>>734187082
Just bee yourself dude :^)
>>
“In conducting the census of the Roman population, the censors (they were elected in pairs) not only counted Rome's citizens but ranked them into distinct classes. The censors ranking, based on wealth, heritage [family standing], administrative competence, marital status, and physical and moral fitness, determined the citizen's political privileges, his level of taxation, and his military service. Anyone who didn't meet the standards of the censors could be demoted in rank. If the offender was a senator, this meant expulsion from the Senate.”
>>
You look fat so obviously you should overpower one
>>
Date blind girls.
>>
>>734187312
Date rape
>>
don't worry, you'll find your mrs. potatohead one day
>>
>>734187082
Correction: How are you managing to keep them off of you?
>>
Shave everything except your eyebrows and start working out.
>>
File: hoohah.png (229KB, 1013x644px) Image search: [Google]
hoohah.png
229KB, 1013x644px
like this
>>
File: sjofiwreasdfdfwer.png (729KB, 691x461px) Image search: [Google]
sjofiwreasdfdfwer.png
729KB, 691x461px
>>734187082
You want one with a face like that?
I'd say Tumblr is your best bet.
>>
Simple:

Get someone equally derpy or who has major issues.

Or lose a lot of weight, ask a barber shop to cut your hair however looks best. (Mainly just dont part yours down the middle and taper those side burnsdown a degree. Mustache might work when you lose all the weight (not half the weight) but safe bet would be to lose it.

Last thing, change your life because we all know youre living the life of a fat b tard.

Prosper
>>
@734187882
not funny
>>
I know guys who can, but they have money
>>
>>734188186
>@
Spotted the newfag
>>
File: 99999995.jpg (107KB, 1055x782px) Image search: [Google]
99999995.jpg
107KB, 1055x782px
>>734187082
It's true watches at $ 0?

http://watch.barbaforte.org
>>
>>734187082
Buy a hooker
>>
>>734187904
What he said. Also, shave that ghostache
>>
You just go to your local gun store and get one.
If you kiss her with a finger or two down there, she will blow your mind.
>>
>>734188585
Redundancy
>>
>>734187082
Prostitutes. Sometimes they'll let you kiss them for more intimacy
>>
>>734187295
This
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.