[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean in a drug test? It's for marijuana and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1871.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.png
1MB, 750x1334px
What does this mean in a drug test? It's for marijuana and they say a solid top line only is positive. I got a top line and faded bottom.

I have a piss test sometime this week for a job so I'm pretty nervous
>>
>>734159726
means you fucking failed. maybe if the job was so important to you, you could have stayed clean for a week or two. unaddictive my ass
>>
a line is still a line even if it is barley visible
>>
>>734160066
I'd like to think I'm on the verge of passing soon?
>>
>>734159956
I haven't smoked in a week and I'm not a heavy smoker just when I drink I'll smoke a blunt
>>
Simple solution..don't smoke.
>>
>>734159726
You are a fucking idiot if you think you'll pass a piss test if you don't stop smoking 3 weeks before. Good job numbnuts, idiots like you are why it is taking forever to become legal.
>>
Can anyone just give me an honest opinion on what they think about it taking into consideration what my at home test came out as? Fuck idk why some of you fucking people "don't smoke" I'm not and I don't plan on it again if I get this job
>>
>>734159956
You really stretched for that"unaddictive" bit huh fag?
>>
>>734159956
Thanks for the shit post
>>
File: 1494355842913.jpg (38KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1494355842913.jpg
38KB, 607x608px
>>734160850
Not op, I passed with two weeks notice but I'm not going to tell this dipshit how I did it.
>>
>>734161883
Why not? Probably a detox. I don't feel like paying $40 for one I'm not buying a fucking cheap shitty one that can easily test for chemicals
>>
>>734162050
Sounds like you don't want to pass. Good luck failing
>>
>>734162431
I like to shy away from detoxes to avoid diluted piss but at the end of the day I'm gonna get one need be. Before I go for my test I plan on taking another at home one.
>>
>>734159726
>get friend piss night before
>microwave it an hour or so before test to 100F
>stick it between your nuts and leg in tight undies
>good to go
>>
>>734162050
I was not a lazy pothead. I read everything I needed to know in two days and passed with a little effort and some over the counter supplements.
>>
>>734161883
>Brought someone else's pee
>>
do azo's not work anymore? i remember a lot of my friends using them and it actually working, like 10 years ago. turns your piss koolaid orange, but after that you will piss clean for a bit
>>
>>734160446
it takes month for pot to get out of your system supposedly if you take a cap of bleach it would help but do a couple more test then try that out
>>
>>734159956
It's about freedom of choice. No entity has the right to any possession of yours for any reason. No one should have to hold off imbibing for 14-30+ days just to placate some employer with retarded personhood. It's the only reason they can test at all. If they could test for use within 24-48 hours only then at least it would make sense, much like alcohol. This is what happens when science doesn't govern.
>>
>>734163549
>I was not a lazy pothead. I read everything I needed to know in two days and passed with a little effort and some over the counter supplements
Fuckin THIS, OP.
If you can't figure out how to pass a pretty employment piss test, you don't deserve the job.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.