[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf of 5 years just told me to leave her house and she doesn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1420401694.03784.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1420401694.03784.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
So my gf of 5 years just told me to leave her house and she doesn't wanna see me anymore after i had a few drinks with my brother..

What the fuck should i do? I know i should break up with her but at the same time i can't imagine myself without her.

Also some titties for your time fellow anon
>>
>>734127062
Bro's before ho's.
>>
>>734127062
is she actively trying to isolate you from your friends?
Is she actually manipulating you into being someone you are not?

Then leave because a person like that is really difficult to live with even though crazy girls are always wet.
>>
>>734127062
buy a large cage suitable for keeping a chimp
and put her in it
>>
>>734127674
That's obviously some really good advice i already took... i think she probaly doesn't wanna be with me anymore since this was clearly a overreaction only to start a fight.. fuck i know what the "smart" thing to do is but my feels are hurting real bad for this girl..
>>
>>734127062

If she's kicking you out for something like that, she either no longer has any respect for you, wants nothing to do with you, or feels the need to throw a shit test at you to see if you have the balls to walk away.

Whichever it might be, you need to stop all communication cold with her. If she still wants you in her life, she'll come crawling, and if she doesn't, then you can never see her again.

It might be hell for you but you have to stay away from her at all cost and wait to see if she reaches back out to you or not. And if she does, then decide if you truly want to go back to her.
>>
>>734127871
Actually no she was really cool about me going out alone with my friends and stuff.. she started getting butthurt about it like a month ago, saying i don't pay her any attention and it just got worse really fast.. part of me thinks she wants to break it off but doesn't want to be the bitch that dumped me..
>>
>>734127062
It's over, but at least you already know that. try and break up with her yourself. If you're gonna make her do it it will be a lot messier.
>>
>>734128233
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>734128233
Thanks for the input anon.. i've been lurking around long enough to know i should just go ghost mode.. but my feels are being dicks right about now.. getting drunk tho so that's good. Cheers fellow anons
>>
>>734128823

Godspeed my good man. Alcohol is very appropriate for situations like this.

If it turns out you don't hear from her, try to soon find a fuckbuddy or two or more. It'll make the pain go away much quicker.
>>
>>734127062

"afer I had a few drinks", are you sure that were just a few and that shes not just mad at you for drinking too much? some women hate drunk men ya know.
>>
>>734128481
at least she grew some tits. distract everyone from the fugly face
>>
>>734127062
Stop 'loving' other people. One moment you're the best thing in the world to them, the next you're worthless for no reason at all. NOTHING might as well have happened at all between you. What is even the point anymore? I'd leave if I were you and get satisfaction elsewhere.
>>
>>734129327
This is what I want to know as well. How many are a "few"?
>>
sends her nudes to her parents and never speak to them again
>>
File: 1491749177641.jpg (178KB, 792x537px) Image search: [Google]
1491749177641.jpg
178KB, 792x537px
>>734127062
>>734127674
>>
>>734129758
3 drinks after an entire day of work.. also i like to think i'm a pretty good drunk i never gave her a hard time because i've had a few drinks
>>
>>734130415
well get to know the real reason then... talk to her, even if she said to leave her house and she doesn't want to see you anymore. Call her and get the real reason out of her. I can't imagine that shes mad over this, there has to be an other reason.
>>
>>734129669
Sorry fellow anon i'm a bit distracted at the moment and didn't specifiy that pic is unrelated.. as i said i'm not a dick and don't want to mess her life up in any way.. just want to know what the fuck i should do
>>
>>734130633
Yeah i agree with you.. obviously this isn't the reason for a fallout like this. But if she is fed up with me she isn't exactly the type to say it out loud.. i guess that's why she is causing scenes for no reason
>>
>>734129722
I agree.. at the same time that is easier said then done.. i feel like i'm throwing a huge chunk of my life away.. as i said we've been together for 5 years and i'm 24.. it's been my first relationship that lasted more than a few weeks and i really thought we had a shot at making a life together.
>>
>>734130633

This is horrible advice. If you try to communicate with her on this level, it will demonstrate that she has power over you and that you are seeking her approval.

Let her be the one who contacts you. If she does, she will communicate in her own way what the underlying issues are.
>>
Dump her ass
>>
>>734131164
Good advice anon.. i'm holding back on calling her and thanks to all of you for keeping me occupied else i might do some stupid shit that would ruin this forever.. i also think that she is shit testing me for some reason.. if not then well i guess i'm better of without her anyways..
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.