[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a question for you. I know everyone that visits this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

So I have a question for you.
I know everyone that visits this site is not of a "normal" mental state, no matter how far gone you are, be it slightly questionable opinions to straight up racist, sexist or even sociopathic. We're on the scale somewhere.
Anyway. On here we have the freedom to say exactly what we think, without the reprecussions we'd face socially 'in real life'.

Now my question is, are the rest of those in society who portrey themselves as "normal" on this scale too? Do they choose to hide their opinions? Do they think the worst of everyone?
I know I do, unless I know someone then I automatically assume they're a massive cunt.
What do you think?
>>
File: Len Goodman- wk11 Finals Pt2 1.jpg (40KB, 951x737px) Image search: [Google]
Len Goodman- wk11 Finals Pt2 1.jpg
40KB, 951x737px
>>
> caring about the opinions of massive cunts
cuck
>>
Everyone is prejudice is some form or another.

Is question is pseudo intellect bullshit.

All of 4chan is normies, this isn't a special place.
>>
>>734115883
not really, I just find it interesting how people really think. They paint this moral picture of them loving everyone and having good social connections to lots of people, but fuck them off at the first opportunity.
>>
>>734115926
>Is question is pseudo intellect bullshit.
I'm just asking for opinions and experiences you fucking shitbreath.

>All of 4chan is normies, this isn't a special place.
I wouldn't say so. Normies are people that scroll facebook endlessly, post shit to twitter
>>
This place is just regular society without names and faces.
>>
>>734115491
>are the rest of those in society who portrey themselves as "normal" on this scale too? Do they choose to hide their opinions? Do they think the worst of everyone?

of course, this is why they are called normies and shall be hated as such.
>>
>>734116182
Okay, I play.
From an evolutionary view, I'd say that most humans could only really know about a tribeful of people ~150 people at maximum. However, in the current sociotechnological paradigm (hyperconnectedness and individualism), that natural capability is overtaxed, and in the result, most people are incredibly lonely, atomised, and at the (nonexistent) mercy of commercial-political propaganda created to control behaviour
>>
>>734115491
You're asking the wrong /b/. Should've asked this at least 4 years ago.
>>
>>734115491
I believe they are on the scale somewhere, but /b/'s population reaches beyond that (we've got more objective scum than normies), also it has to do with the perception of morality, let me explain:
If a person watches rekt threads and has a heartly chuckle about ironic filenames and people dying normies would say that is heartless. I would argue that the filmed people are dead anyways, who gives a shit?
If a person is socially adapted and constanly shitting on everyone around them because they can get away with it. Normies would argue that's normal, but from the perspective of the nerd being constantly shat on i'd disagree. My actions like joking about rape and murder don't have consequences, nobody is hurt by it therefore i'm in peace of conscience about it, even though i'm aware that normies wouldn't agree.
>>
>>734116992
everyone is a normie
>>
>>734116992
this ahs just reminded me of a classic example which i saw recently.
A chap I know posted a meme on Facebook mocking the Manchester allahu snackbar bombing that happened the other week.
He caused a shitstorm, everyone was calling him names, threatening him, though at the very same time, I bet half of these pseudo-do-gooders had a good laugh.
If you dont know those affected, whys should you care?
In the same way the majority dont give a fuck about the starving and dying kids in Africa caused by a shitty government, though when a handful of precious teens get blown away by a jihadi over here for the same reason (a shitty, trigger happy government) everyone is mother fucking theresa.
Fuck normies.
>>
File: 1493482550648.jpg (51KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
1493482550648.jpg
51KB, 500x756px
>>734117290
I'm sure /b/'s humor is welcome in your facebook group.
>>
File: 1493812945777.jpg (250KB, 1273x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493812945777.jpg
250KB, 1273x398px
>>734117449
just sayin
>>
WOW WOW YOU'RE SO ORIGINAL! You love JoJo and My Little Pony, say "cuck" all the time and calls women "wymyn" and "cumdumpsters", you're sooo original bro. You're a bit shy and hate leftists and feminists??? You think you're special for posting on an online imageboard? Holy shit you're sooo badass with pseudo-cute Asian girl pictures making pseudo-cute newborn faces and your suuuuuper different tastes in music and movies, isn't that right? A shame you can't talk with someone else IRL cuz you get all anxious! Maybe because you're sooo different from all the other young people who are just lowly normie leftist scum, amirite? After all your distorted pre-teen little tastes and little mind show how superior and "holie" you are!
>>
>>734117798
delet pls
>>
File: 1494206988289.jpg (53KB, 525x473px) Image search: [Google]
1494206988289.jpg
53KB, 525x473px
>>734117798
Who let the autist out of his cage?
>>
File: Fag36.jpg (55KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
Fag36.jpg
55KB, 600x756px
>>734117798
>>
File: 1492497959588.jpg (752KB, 3143x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1492497959588.jpg
752KB, 3143x1276px
bump
>>
>>734115491
It is an interesting question, anon.
I have a fake facebook account with which I comment on stories, and I always get called out for it by people who start stalking me to destroy me for my opinions.
"Come on, chickenshit, give us your real name!"
I think there are lots of people on social media who identify with the mob and want to persecute the fuck out of dissenters. I don't think they are secretly dissenters. I think they're just douches.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.