[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America as we know it is split. The divide between Republicans

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Only Option.png (1MB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
Only Option.png
1MB, 1152x768px
America as we know it is split. The divide between Republicans and Democrats grows.

History tells us that when one group decides the other is intolerable, not human. Then war follows.

America and the Communists, Hitler and the Jews, and North against the South. Hate is brewing between both sides at an enormous rate.

In current day America, the Democrats see anyone who voted for Trump as an insufferable idiot with lower intellect than a normal human being. They don't consider them to be human. Likewise Republicans are arming everything against Democrats and attack them at any point, increasing the breakdown. Meanwhile the media fuels this and keeps the fire going turning it into a raging inferno.

Typically peace is decided when common ground is formed between the two sides. What common ground do the Republicans/Democrats share now?

I think it will be mine and the subsequent generations that will witness the fall of America. I ask of you whether you are a Democrat, Republican, newfag, oldfag, trapfag, fag, nigger, white trash, lesbian, straight, SJW. Can a civil war be evaded?

If you need a source simply turn on your corresponding media channel to see the fire. It isn't hard to envision what they are trying to do.

Tl;Dr : America is going to shit, the country is headed for civil war. Is it too late for peace?
>>
>>734110805
>Is it too late for peace?
Seems like it.

There's no common ground.
I don't believe even an event like 9/11 would pulls us together now.

>greyfag - seen a lot
>>
another united states civil war is not probable to occur, however the damaging effects from this administration will have lasting implications for every earthling
>>
File: 26.jpg (81KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
81KB, 540x810px
>>734110805
Bump, unrelated picture.
>>
>>734110805
Worst we'll see is perhaps some militias popping up and clashing. More like a isolated gang wars than full-scale warfare across the country. The fact of the matter is, most Americans are too comfortable with their lives to go risk dying over this shit. We're content enough to just go online, argue with some faggots and then go about our lives.
>>
>>734110805
Also, Korean War v2.0 could have some kind of unifying effect if that ever happens.
>>
>>734110805
Wait civil war started because of the north wanting to fuck the south out of resources. They used slavery as an excuse to fuck them over. Get your facts right faggot. Inb4 saying that it wasnt over slaver just saying that it wasnt the souths fault mostly.
>>
File: Slaughter Cow farmer.png (329KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
Slaughter Cow farmer.png
329KB, 620x416px
>>734110805
Bump again

By the way to any fag from 2010. After killing her father with a heart attack I guess she loves cows now, must have been all that foster care she received. God bless America.
>>
>>734110805

The only people who say shit like this are the ones who voted in their first election in 2016.
>>
Look at how the Roman Empire fell anon. The last few Ceasars paid to be in power only to be assassinated every other year. The Roman army generals were ruling the empire the last 150 years. I think that's what we will see here
>>
File: IMG_1200.jpg (291KB, 2048x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1200.jpg
291KB, 2048x1155px
>>734110805
Dude, turn off your fucking TV. The media creates drama that doesn't really exist. Nobody really gives a shit.
>>
OP thinks he's a big fucking theorist.

Go back to eating cheetos while masturbating to camgirls and leave politics and war to people who don't have crippling anxiety and actually understand some human behaviors.
>>
>>734112118
Well faggot. I think op actually had a point. Go back to being an edge lord telling others it's not gay to fap to traps.
>>
>>734110805
Tell me OP, who's going to start this civil war? A group of protestors? I mean, there is no scenario in which either side could possibly amass enough of an army to become a threat. This isn't 1860, dissent nowadays comes on the form of an angry blog post.
>>
File: 1345667449362.jpg (100KB, 480x594px) Image search: [Google]
1345667449362.jpg
100KB, 480x594px
>>734111627

this. Even in the American Revolution or the real civil war, most people weren't involved at all.

There will be no bombs and warplanes and shit. Just what we see now. Rallys get violent until the commies give up. Won't be long honestly, they are already breaking.
>>
>>734111772
No you are correct. Slavery was like 1/12th of the issue for the civil war, but any books/sources I've read spoke of the hate before the war. If you need some sources I would brush up on history of the 1680-81-82 and you will see how it kind of built up. One side had differences with the other and disagreed with each other consistently. States' rights, the railroad, etc.

Besides, I didn't say shit about slavery. I said the North and the South. You just implied it was about slavery.

inb4 implications should have been in my starter. Apologies sir old fag.
>>
It's incredibly unlikely that you'll see a full scale civil war. You'll most likely see a low intensity terror/bombing and targeted attacks and assassinations like Northern Ireland. Worst case scenario the US will balkanize into several different countries that will eventually coalesce into a confederation
>>
>>734111772
WTF are you on about anon?

We still had to have a Civil Rights Movement to bring you rednecks in line.
Hell Alabama was the last State to vote for mixed marriages in 2000.

>resources my ass
>>
>>734112118
Huh, I forgot that /b/ was a cesspool of crippled faggots.

I remember the days of this site, and man I loved the shit out of it. I will always lol at the facebook post from Slaughters whore mother when Gene was killed.

I will theorize as much as I fucking want. You can call me a fag all you want, we all know OP is one and I ain't denying it.

Now man the fuck up, get your balls out of the chastity, and discuss. Otherwise you are free to contend to your daily intake of traps, tits or gtfo that you will never get, and dick rate threads.
>>
>>734112321
>>734112649

lol ok.

I'm sure you boys will be taking an active part in this great philosophical revolution of yours and won't actually be hiding in your bedroom when real men are fighting.
>>
>>734112591
Found the nigger lover.
>>
File: 1349993051855.png (58KB, 530x564px) Image search: [Google]
1349993051855.png
58KB, 530x564px
>>734112591
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.