[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yesterday I fucked my gf (weve been dating just 1 month) without

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 131509507834.jpg (77KB, 888x768px) Image search: [Google]
131509507834.jpg
77KB, 888x768px
So yesterday I fucked my gf (weve been dating just 1 month) without a condom. It was just 5 minutes or so and then I put one on.

Shes been paranoid since then, first telling me when she was blowing me she noticed a small drop on my dick and maybe she got pregnant while doing it.
I didnt cum, I wasnt even pushing hard, just slow pounding.

Should I worry?
>>
>>734106197
did you cum?
If you didn't cum, you have nothing to worry about
>>
Precum can have some spermatazoa in it
>>
>>734106197
i can help,but only if you post her tits
>>
>>734106197
get her a Plan B pill, it forces the female to have her period and that should make her feel better
>>
>>734106197

go to the pharmacy and get a plan b pill if she worried
>>
>>734106324
Nope I didnt, I didnt cum before neither. Even after fucking I stayed without cum -its too hard to me, I need other choices-

>>734106423
it was just a small drop, I couldnt see that but she was serious about that. But well, I know theres nothing wrong with that, never had problems with precum.

She should have her period this week, so lets wait and see.
>>
File: Safe Sex.jpg (81KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
Safe Sex.jpg
81KB, 500x673px
>>734106197
>>
ok /b/tards all of you know nothing about how a female ovulating system works. Google billings method and have your bitch track her cycle. A girl can get pregnant 1 week out of the month which is pretty much directly between of her period cycles. Been fucking my wife since we got married with no condom for over 6 months and she hasnt gotten pregnant. This is the kind of shit they need to be teaching in sexual education. You fucking retards.
>>
Like a friend told me, who has a kid, "Get the plan B."
$50 for the pill vice $100k for the kid. Don't let this be the last time you make this decision
>>
>>734106197
"Further investigation revealed that the majority of pre-ejaculate fluid had dead or no sperm at all."

http://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/
>>
>>734106197
Precum CAN have some viable sperm in it.
However, the number would be VERY low. Keep in mind that a regular load has millions of sperm, and even then it can sometimes take a lot of tries for a woman to conceive.

So, long story short, yes, she COULD get pregnant from precum being introduced into her vagina, but it's highly unlikely. HIGHLY unlikely. You have a better chance of getting hit by a car when crossing the street.
>>
>americanpregnancy.org
>The American Pregnancy Association is a non-profit organization incorporated in the State of Texas operating under Taxpayer No. 32-0072669.

why does this feel like its some like some bored housewife's masturbation as to why her friends and her are really great people. moreover, why do i feel like its an astroturf organization disguising itself "pro-life" group
>>
>>734106197

To be honest, I've worked the pull-out method for 20 years now (37 yo-fag here) and never once had an issue. It helps to piss between your last orgasm and the main event, I've read, and I guess there's always some potential risk either way, but chances seem super low that she would worry about 5 minutes of unprotected sex, at least from the pregnancy POV.

Of course, maybe I'm just sterile and don't know it. Ha ha.
>>
>>734106910
This.

Even if they just track it in an app, still should give them fertile times and that.
>>
>>734106197
>USA problems
>>
Without condom...and specially the days when she is more "fertille" theyre always a little chance to get pregnant.
Even with or without precum(not to mention the cum itself).

But thats rarely posible so stay calm and dont worry about it.
Next time use condom..A baby its a fucking mess when youre young or not ready abt it.
Sex its just sex you can do it anytime..use ur brain.
>>
>>734106197
Is this a joke? I've been doing this for 5 years and nothing has happened, as long as you didn't cum inside you're fine
>>
I need to see your dick to determine is its preganant. Timestamps help
>>
File: 1466607442805.jpg (166KB, 960x725px) Image search: [Google]
1466607442805.jpg
166KB, 960x725px
the only way precum can have sperm in it is from a previous ejaculation (residue left in the urethra). If you took a piss after the last time you came, it won't have precum in it. This is why the pull out method is actually a thing, if you're not retarded and just take a leak before you fuck

/thread
>>
>>734107757
Did you ever got a baby? If not maybe u need some medical asistance.
>>
>>734106910
This, was bare back with a girl for 4 years using cycle method no problems, we get married, wanted a kid, first fucking try during that fertile week, knocked her up.
>>
make her use a morning after pill. pregnancy is possible, just a small chance. still, not a chance you wanna take
>>
>>734106197
She's just ovary-acting.
>>
yes, you should
>>
>>734106197
used to start out without a condom often with my ex. You shouldn't have a problem as long as you didnt cum inside her, and your precum has a small chance to actually do anything. If you are really worried just get her some plan b, cheaper than having a kid.
>>
>>734107585

I'd also say, and this part's shitty, but if she's supposed to have her period this week, hopefully that'll happen, but if it doesn't and she's stressed about the possibility of being pregnant, it may not mean anything. I've on more than one occasion had a girlfriend who was worried that she was pregnant, and of course that just threw her shit out of whack by a week or two to make everything even more unpleasant.
>>
>>734106324
Don't reproduce
>>
>>734108209
Underrated post

You fucked up not posting Carlos though
>>
>>734107319
Technically speaking the odds of getting hit by a car are pretty fucking high
>>
One 9mm round, 33 cents. Problem solved. Your welcome
>>
>>734108391
if shes off the pill the period can vary a lot so dont worrier , also got any pics of her ?
>>
>>734106324
I found the kissless virgin
>>
>>734109823

Sorry man, not OP, and I'm talking about a few people over the years. I'd actually be alright with having a child at this point in my life, but it just sucks that people are taught that the pull-out method isn't a viable option. I can see how it might be more risky, but the more I see that there are guys who "can't" fucking tell when they're about to cum (really?), the more ridiculous it seems that the method's blamed and not just guys being fucking weak retards.
>>
>>734110361
i get you mate been using the pull out trick with my wife for 9 years , still no kids , if you are not a retard it works
>>
>>734106528
"the female" lol
>>
there are times when you arent cumming yet but theres a thin string of cum coming out of nowhere. you dont notice that one.
>>
>>734110665

It really does, cheers to that.
>>
>>734106197

If that's her ass then be proud.
>>
>>734106197
I have been banging my ex for over a year and I haven't worn a condom once

Pregnancy is a meme
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.