[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you kill a child for $100,000,000?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 20

File: youngling.jpg (20KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
youngling.jpg
20KB, 400x214px
would you kill a child for $100,000,000?
>>
10 grand and id consider it
>>
>>734104645
I'd do it for free if it's black.
>>
>>734104645
Sorry kid nothing personal
>>
>>734104645
If I wouldn't get in trouble then sure. People die all the time, what's one more? I'd probably feel bad about it because I'm not a sociopath, but damn would it be worth it.
>>
>>734104925
With all that money just hire a shrink
>>
>>734104645
I'd kill a child for the possibility of power to save my only love from death
>>
what kind of kid
>>
With my bare hands and a smile. You can buy a lot of nice things for 100,000,000 bucks.
>>
no regrets
>>
>>734104645
You're severely overestimating the value of the average human life. If I didn't get caught I'd kill a child for a month's rent.
>>
>>734104645
If I guaranteed won't get caught I'd do it for 1000
>>
>>734104836
How else would one practice teleportation?
>>
I'd kill a child for a Klondike Bar if there were no consequences m8.
>>
File: 1494900599035.jpg (36KB, 480x508px) Image search: [Google]
1494900599035.jpg
36KB, 480x508px
>>
depends.

if its literally: kill a kid, no one will ever know, police doesnt care, it just a dark room with a kid in it and someone hands me a gun, then i'd do it for a thousand bucks.

if i have to get rid of the body, make sure i dispose of all the stuff correctly, possibly run the risk of getting caught and/or people knowing i did it, i'd want at least 50 million. shit like that ruins your life hard, like get raped to death in prison ruined.

if i have to kill the kid with especially gruesome method, like "drill its head till it dies" or "chainsaw in the guts" or just "rape it to death you faggot" i'd need a considerably higher sum for the permanent damage to my psyche to be worth it

if the kids someone i know, or possibly the kid of a good friend of mine, i'd be hard pressed to do it at all. unless the kids a cunt.
>>
>>734104645
OP you'd rape a child and kill them for free, why the fuck are you even bothering asking anyone this question, you fucking twisted fuck.
>>
>>734104645
i'd do it for tree fiddy
>>
>>734104645
Edgy Teen answers aside, it would depend upon several factors such as whether or not I know them personally, their age, gender, nationality, ethnicity, mental and health status. It would also depend upon whether or not I would be allowed to choose the method of killing, so I could ensure a painless or relatively painless death. Assuming these were all within a specific range and I was able to decide how, I would take a while to think about it and weigh the options.

Sorry it's not an average /b/tard answer but it's more complicated of a situation than just a yes or no.
>>
>>734104645

>would you kill a child for $100,000,000?

Yes.
>>
>>734104645
That depends on why the child is paying me to kill it and where it got the money.
>>
>>734104836
Personnel*
>>
>>734104645
I'd do it for free if my fever disappeared
>>
It depends on consequences
Is there gonna be any punishment like jail? If not - 20k$ and kid's gone.
If I have to be careful about victims and leads.. More.
>>
File: 1494987030329.gif (498KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
1494987030329.gif
498KB, 500x593px
Am pedo, could never hurt anything so beautiful.
>>
File: IMG_5307.jpg (28KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5307.jpg
28KB, 480x640px
>>734104645
Hell nigga ill do it for 5 bucks
>>
>>734104645
Sandy Hook all over again
>>
>>734108282
You could fuck it before. Just a thought you degenerate fuck.
>>
i would kill the kid
take the money
use the money to make a secret basement under my mansion
use the basement to put the dead kid body in it
fuck the body
>>
>>734104645
I'd do it for free if I don't go in jail with niggers.
>>
File: dang it you.jpg (22KB, 383x455px) Image search: [Google]
dang it you.jpg
22KB, 383x455px
>>734104645
is this where you promise us virgins and money if we swear to join Islam and blow ourselves up during some kids concert?
>>
>>734104737
/thread
>>
>>734109333
Oh boi my second trips in 3 reply
>>
File: 1492460830094.png (122KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492460830094.png
122KB, 1000x800px
>>734108908
>implying I don't vehemently protect them from the idiots who would do them harm
>implying I don't live a life of noble celibacy due to high morals
>implying I wouldn't devote my life to seeing to their needs
>implying im not an ancientfag who grew out of his edgy phase a decade ago, and still lurk to this day.

I desire to ruin your life, so that everything that loves you instead turns on you, and anything that ever made you happy instead turned to ashes in your mouth.
>>
>>734104645
i don't have that much
>>
>>734104645
>/b/ - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>[Post a Reply]
no
>>
File: and so on.jpg (156KB, 1000x843px) Image search: [Google]
and so on.jpg
156KB, 1000x843px
funny, how people overestimate the happiness money would bring
and underestimate the psychological consequences of killing somebody (not even in self-defence or something)

half you fags are afraid to suck a dick because it would make you gay
guess what killing a child would make you?
you think you would be able to shrug it off - like it's nothing?
>>
Are you implying I could have gotten paid?
>>
>>734104645
Honest answer:
no, in almost no circumstance would i do that.

Unless I would need the money to not die myself.
But since I live in a first world country that cares for the basic needs of its citizens that is very unlikely.
>>
>>734104645
what kind of stupid question is that? I doubt there is anyone who wouldnt.
>>
>>734109758
I don't think that at all. I know I couldn't do it for reals, but it's fun to think what I could do with that money.
>>
>>734108908
or after ;)
>>
File: Atton.jpg (42KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Atton.jpg
42KB, 1191x670px
*Bwshhhhh*, nothing personnel, kid.
>>
Yes, hands down.
Think of all the people you could help with that money
So what if one kid dies so hundreds of thousands of people could be helped it's a very small sacrifice if you ask me
>>
Without hesitation...and I'd sleep like God during the holocaust.
>>
My first reaction was no, but then I remembered I can probably save a shit ton of kids from dying if I donate a lot of it to charity. It's kind of like the trolley problem. Rationally the killing is the best choice as it can cause the highest total gain in happiness in the whole system, but humans are averse to it anyway because the one killing feels worse because it's more personal and direct than the people being saved by the money.

Knowing this I'd probably choose to kill the kid if there is no chance of being caught, then use the bulk of the money for philanthropy. Not sure how much I would keep for myself, as the higher the amount, the more guilty I'd feel. At most 1% I guess.
>>
>>734110389
>Think of all the people you could help with that money

except you wouldn't help a single person because you are selfish egoist who is prepared to kill children for money

you totally would start donating money to good causes after killing a child (for money)

yeah, right
>>
>>734111019
This is wrong on so many levels.

I could spend all that money on drugs and die of an overdose. Think of all the people that would help.
>>
>>734104645
yes. has to be a muslim child though. don't care about the ethnicity.
>>
>>734109473
You sound like a retard
>>
>>734106232
summer
>>
>>734104645
we do for a few cents, each day... take a look on how the world is build. (on the shoulders of the weak)
>>
>>734112238
Summer
>>
of course.
>>
No, because then you'd effectively be modifying the social contract to be: "we agree not to kill each other, except when offered large sums of money" instead of "we agree to not kill each other". The former does not lead to stable society.
>>
Is this thread a joke? I'd kill a kid for 100k and a Snickers. Implying no legal implications or ramifications. Implying there's an investigation, I'd do it for 2 million. Maybe 1 million and a Snickers, but give me a week to plan it and make it look like an accident.
>>
>>734104645
Tempting, but I can't afford that.
>>
>>734114119

>Muh Kantian ethics

Brush, you realize societies murder for large sums all the time? They just try to make sure it's not their own citizens. See capitalist backed coups for bananas in the 70's.

American example, economic externalities. Things that companies do have effects outside of the buyer and seller, pollution being a classic example. These externalities have implications for the monetary output of society and pretty regularly kill people. No one does anything about it in most cases because the way things currently work are profitable, to the nth "large sum of money" degree. Oil wars.
>>
>>734104645
Shit I'd do it to fuck em
>>
>>734114307

/thread
>>
>>734110624

You're not gonna give a cent to anyone. You have money now. Do you give? You giving real money now is infinitely more valuable than a hypothetical donation after a hypothetical murder.
>>
>>734114471
True, I don't actually think Kantian ethics applies on a worldwide scale, you also get some layers of obfuscation and group think going on in your examples, so it's not a clear cut murder quid pro quo.
>>
File: retard.jpg (23KB, 275x284px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
23KB, 275x284px
>>734109473
youre a faggot just so you know
just thought id let you know
>>
>>734104645

Yes. Assuming I get to pick the child.

I'd simply pick a child with terminal cancer. They're going to die anyway.
>>
>>734112222
quads originally confirm he is a faggot
>>
File: Nice.png (255KB, 826x855px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
255KB, 826x855px
>>734104645
Nigga I'd kill myself for a Klondike bar.
>>
>>734109758
I'm thinking it's more like it's something we'd probably do and then regret later.
>>
>>734115400

>a month later a cure is invented for the cancer the child was having
>the child could have been saved
>the child would have grown up to be the greatest physicist of all time
>the child would have invented a warp-drive that would have enabled mankind to travel between stars

Thanks faggot, you just ruined mankind's future in space.
>>
>>734104645
Hell yeah
is there a limit or can i kill as much as i want and get paid for every kill????????
>>
>>734104645
Let's be honest. It's pretty much impossible to get that kind of money without doing heinous shit. Stepping over people, throwing them under the bus, exploiting workers... I think anyone who's actually earned that kind of money and wasn't just born with it also earned a closet full of skeletons in the process.

One dead child is probably nothing compared to the exploited children that would probably be a necessary evil for a business that can earn you that kind of money, cash in hand. At the same time, personally killing someone, anyone is quite a bit harder to distance yourself from than the suffering of people halfway across the globe in some shitty third world country you couldn't do anything about anyways.

But logically, it's no worse than the CEO of a big company's probably done to get where he is, when all is said and done: one child versus potentially thousands of ruined lives.
>>
File: tumblr_nb7jgq9kcR1slfxluo1_1280.jpg (40KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb7jgq9kcR1slfxluo1_1280.jpg
40KB, 509x429px
Honestly i'd like to say i could but, i don't think anyone really has an answer to that unless they are literally holding the gun to the child at that very moment, you'll know if you could or not.

But for me probably not, i've a shred of humanity left it seems.
>>
As long as no one knew about it, yes. You know how much good you could do in the world with that kind of money? How many children you could save from slavery and starvation? Well worth the life of one child.
>>
>>734105144
>>
Nope. It's only money.
>>
>>734116286
>Honestly i'd like to say i could
Why? I'd like to say that I wouldn't, that I couldn't be bought to do such a heinous thing, but that kind of money? It could potentially fix all my problems. I could help my own family. I could invest it into greater gains and I might not ever have to work again. Then out of guilt I could donate to all kinds of child's charities. In the end it would be more beneficial to the children of the world than if I didn't, which isn't a bad justification. But then, it's pretty much just an excuse.

It makes me feel like a monster, but when I ask myself honestly, I guess my humanity does have a price. I'd probably regret it later too, once the novelty of living a life of luxury fades and all I have left are sleepless nights thinking about the child I killed and in the end I'm less happy than I am now. But I think I'd still do it, because faced with that decision the "right" answer seems obvious to me.

Thinking this way alone makes it kind of hard to live with myself, but then I've never done something like that. I've never hurt anyone, not for any gain, even when I've had opportunities where it could have helped me succeed. That was me living by my moral standard. But I've of course never been given an offer of that magnitude. That does change things, and the fact that's true kind of makes me sick.
>>
File: do_not_want.jpg (279KB, 949x864px) Image search: [Google]
do_not_want.jpg
279KB, 949x864px
whenever you feel the need to bitch about the world being full of assholes and corrupt people

try to remember that you are okay with killing a child for money

you are all part of the problem
>>
>>734104645
i'd kill a child for £1000 if no one would ever find out
>>
>>734104645
Would anyone find out? If not, then I'd stomp the shit out of that kid.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>734104645
No. I'm not convinced that becoming a monster is a path to happiness.
>>
>>734117047
Giving up your soul and your humanity to ultimately help others is the ultimate self-sacrifice.
>>
>>734117431
Actually it's sacrificing another so you can feel better about yourself
>>
>>734109758
This is true for the overwhelming majority of people. But there are people like me (diagnosed narcissist, inb4 edgelord etc) who lack empathy and could almost certainly do it without feeling too bad afterwards.

That said, I don't know if I actually have the stomach to do something like that. Lacking empathy is one thing, but carrying out the physical process of murdering a child isn't something that just anyone who lacks empathy will be cool with. You still have to have a cruelly sadistic side to your character and I don't think I have that.
>>
>>734117578
You're not exactly gonna feel better about yourself afterwards. It takes a special degree of self-delusion to do so.

But for a decent person, it's harder to sacrifice others than it is to sacrifice yourself. Because it's wrong, and in any religion it dooms your soul. In a way, it's a greater sacrifice for a good person to make.
>>
>>734104735
I'd pay this much to kill a child
>>
>>734104645
I'd probably do it but I'd kill the parents too. They're the ones who'd be suffering otherwise.
>>
>>734104645
yes and i would give the parents 100 bucks so they could make a new one
>>
>>734104645
This would make a great Criminal Minds episode. A multi-billionaire offers ordinary people absurd amounts of money to kill children, (doing so in a particular M.O. so that the BAU thinks they're chasing a single serial killer for a while).
>>
>>734117759
Ah yes, because you are a decent person, it is harder for you to murder an innocent for a paycheck, which really proves how decent you are for doing it... because it was not like you.
>>
>>734117952
Then just kill an orphan.
>>
>>734104645
Yes. You.
>>
>>734118083
I assumed I couldn't choose which child it has to be. If that's an option, that's probably what I would do, yes.
>>
>>734118068
Well, I'm not talking about me. If I did that (and maybe I would), I'd probably just hate myself. That justification wouldn't mean anything to me.
>>
>would you kill a child for $100,000,000?
>would you kill 100,000,000 child for a $?

I'd buy that for a dollar
>>
>>734104645
nop
>>
i would kill anyone for free
>>
No

Almost everyone that says yes are just trying to be edgy
>>
>>734104645
Since 1973, America has killed 54.5 million and mommies didn't get paid anything.
>>
>>734104645
no
>>
>>734104645
Can i keep the remains for lunch?
>>
I would feel guilty about it and yes I would know it was wrong but I would do it for that amount of money.

For that amount of money I could buy enough food, medical, and educational aide for third world countries to save the lives of tens of thousands of children.

I would do it too.

I would do it and still have millions upon millions of dollars to spend on myself.

So the real question is this ShitBird;

Would you feel guilty over killing one child if you could do it and then save the lives of tens of thousands of children, or are you too weak and selfish?

It's not about if you are strong enough to kill the child. It's about if you are strong enough to make the hard decisions that lead to the greater good, or if you are a weak little bitch who only cares about your feelings and not tens of thousands of children.

Man the fuck up.
>>
>>734118716
No reason to lionize your shitty ethics. You are a utilitarian and would happily kill innocent individuals for the collective. You'd make a good nazi, which you'll probably consider a compliment.
>>
>>734104645

Barron Trump for $100,000,000? Sure thing!
>>
I'd kill a child as long as it would help me save Padme's life. I can't live without her.
>>
>>734118716

>help 3rd world children survive
>few years later, lots more adults
>adults are now worse off because there are fewer supplies to go around
>all you're doing is prolonging the children's suffering and then bringing even more suffering onto the adults
>>
>>734118972
Ethics.

Ethics are nothing more than an agreement within a society to act a certain way as a group.

In my group you don't let millions suffer to save one.

In my group you sacrifice one to ease the suffering of millions.

In my group I would sacrifice MYSELF to save millions, but sadly, nobody cares if I die.

My own death wouldn't save anyone or help anyone.

If anything it would just make my own family suffer.

I'm not above sacrificing myself to save millions, why would I be above sacrificing someone else to save millions?

I would argue shitty ethics is being so selfish you care more about your personal feelings than saving millions.

I'm the hero here, not the nazi.
>>
>>734119212
You are assuming I would enact shitty policies.

You have no idea which policies I would enact and which programs I would fund in which ways.

You are making assumptions that have no basis at all other than that, your assumptions.
>>
>>734118983
reported to fbi
>>
>>734119280
no, you're just the kind of person who can rationalize murdering innocents, no different than anyone in history who justified crimes against humanity to himself
it's not a big deal, since no one will ever offer you money to murder a kid; you're just the kind of person who would take it is all
>>
>>734104645
If I am guarenteed to get away with it and have nobody know I did it, I would do it for 10,000.
200,000,000 If I have to take the money and run.
>>
>>734119619
A failure to act to save millions is the same as murdering millions.

You are a person who thus murders millions.
>>
>>734104925
Pretty much exactly this. I wouldn't like to do it, I'd try to make it quick, but that's not just life changing money, that's take care of your family for the next few generations money. That's do whatever the fuck you want, grow fat, and not give a fuck money.
>>
>>734119422

I am not a libtard, but I voted for Clinton.
I am not African-American, but I voted for Clinton. (93% of all African-American voters voted for Clinton, BTW)
I am not a fan of Obama (voted for both McCain and Romney), but I voted for Clinton.

I'm just a 7'1" woman who remembers the prosperity of Bill Clinton being Prez.
>>
>>734120088
>I'm a 7'1 woman....

This fucking mutant.

LMFAO

Post a pick you fucking circus freak.

Ahahahahahhaha.
>>
File: soyouwanttopaymetokillachildyes.jpg (14KB, 306x476px) Image search: [Google]
soyouwanttopaymetokillachildyes.jpg
14KB, 306x476px
Will there be pizza involved with killing?
>>
>>734119280
>In my group I would sacrifice MYSELF to save millions, but sadly, nobody cares if I die.
>My own death wouldn't save anyone or help anyone.

Kek. Your organs alone could save a lot of people.
Also you would not have to kill yourself to help others. You could just be a slave

You are just rationalizing your poor ethics

Utilitarismus is just a shit concept that is fascist to it's core.
>>
I don't give a flying fuck y'all little bitch ass niggers wouldn't do it.....now on the real if it's a rag headed mother fucker w a bomb strapped to em trying kill me or my family I'd do it for free
>>
>>734118972
I would also kill innocent individuals for the collective, if it really was the "right" thing to do. I would even die if I knew it would genuinely bring good affect to people I could be moved to consider beyond faces in a crowd. This doesn't mean I would take such an action lightly, or be able to sleep at night.

I don't consider being called a Nazi a complement.

>>734119619
I think the modus operandi is different enough, though. It's not like I'm making this child out to be some kind of inhuman monster that I must exactly then kill.

It's an innocent child. And then there are countless other innocent children who might be afforded a better chance at not dying if this one innocent child dies.

If there are supplies for 6 people in a group of survivors, but there are 7 people, they will all suffer collectively. If one person is removed from the equation, then the rest will suffer less. Unless people enjoy squalor and suffering, the best outcome is someone voluntarily removing themselves from the situation. The next most valuable but unfortunate outcome is the 7th person deciding to simply die from lack of supplies while the remaining 6 are well kept. The next most valuable but unfortunate outcome is anything from forceful exile to murder. After that is trying to sustain 7 people with 6 people's worth of supplies. Then there's giving supplies to only <6 people. Then, there's giving supplies to no one.

Not everyone can necessarily win in a situation like that. I'd walk into the sunset and die of starvation if I really saw no other way, and absolutely did not contribute to the well being of anyone in the group.

>>734120635
>is facist to it's core
>nazis
Everyone I don't like is Hitler.
>>
>>734120283

Laugh all you want, but I actually like being called a freak!

Also, tall women produce tall babies.
>>
>>734119770
no it is not.
But many people who are a lot wiser than you or me have discussed this concept over the last two thousand years.

There are a fuckton of philosophical books about that topic out there.
>>
>>734120958
>Everyone I don't like is Hitler.

if you would enact what you are saying then you would be exactly that.
>>
>>734120635
I'm not saying I am a saint.

There is a threshold that one must reach in order for my to justify the sacrifice.

Would I kill one child to save five children?

No. I would let the five children die.

Why? Because five children aren't worth the mental anguish I would suffer having to kill the one child with my own hands.

With that being said I would feel bad about the five children and their deaths as well. But, I would mentally rationalize that it wasn't "really" me, even though it kind of would be me, but "not really".

See?

Now if it's millions of children, then I can easily and with very little remorse make the decision.

I'm not saint, but overwhelming numbers are different to me personally than slightly unbalanced numbers.

I'm not going to donate all of my organs and kill myself prematurely to save a handful of people.

I possibly could, but it isn't worth it to me.

I'm no saint, I just admit there is a certain point where the numbers reach a threshold where I could justify morally the sacrifice of a single child.

I'm not claiming my ethics are 100% perfect, I'm claiming they are however realistic and rational.

There is a difference.

I'm no saint, I'm just able to count, basically, and eventually the numbers make the morality overwhelmingly ethical to anyone who can also count.

Your failure to see this is just a basic failure to understand math in my opinion.
>>
>>734120959
Ok Jumbo, whatever you say you freak.
>>
>>734104645
No, and anyone who says yes is just an edgy 16 year old.
>>
>>734121005
Yes, it is.

A failure to act to prevent an action when given the opportunity is the same as allowing said action willingly.

If you are driving down the street and a kid walks out in front of your car you have some options.

Hit your breaks and save the child, or don't hit your breaks and allow your car to roll over the child.

Not hitting your breaks means you have killed the child.

You can't say, "The car hit the child, I didn't.".

It's that simple.

A failure to act to stop an event when you have the ability is the same as willfully and deliberately orchestrating the final results.

It's a basic concept.
>>
Don't know if I could afford to pay that much, but if I had it lying around sure!
>>
>>734121187
Explain why, otherwise that reply is a knee-jerk reaction and I'll treat it as such.

There's no need for concentration camps. All people are people. Freedom of speech is valid in my eyes, and should be a right regardless. Freedom of association is valid. Information should be free. Supranational organizations are fine. One man shouldn't have all the power, because power often corrupts.
>>
>>734121352

You're making me smile.

Don't you guys want your sons to be 6'7, alpha-as-fuck chick magnets, or would you prefer they be beta manlets?
>>
>>734121652
I'm 6'2 and my wife is 5'10.

I can produce perfectly healthy "normal-height" humans just fine.

A 7'1 human female isn't anything other than the result of a mutated freakish gene accident.

It's the same thing as a genetic defect that results in a mental disability, except in this case it's a physical abnormality in the extreme.

You don't have to be 6'7 to be alpha.

The average HEAVYWEIGHT UFC alpha beast is somewhere between 6'1 and 6'4.

Deal with it, you are a freakish genetic accident and on your best day you are something people should be throwing quarters at behind the bars of a circus exhibit.
>>
>>734104645
If nobody found out and I could choose how to do it, yes.
>>
>>734104645

100.000? No.

100.000.000? Without an ITCH!!!
>>
>>734109473
Hahaha. Nice selfie you degenerate pedo.
>>
>>734121235
>I'm no saint, I'm just able to count, basically, and eventually the numbers make the morality overwhelmingly ethical to anyone who can also count.

I do not want to live in a society where someone will be killed just because it is beneficial to others and I doubt you want to as well.

If it comes down to kill this guy and save a million others then it is a maybe a necessary evil but still wrong.

But honestly there will never be a situation where this applies.
The real world implications would be organ donations.
Kill one guy, harvest organs, save 5 more.

And then there is the special case of shooting down a hostage plane like they could have done in 9/11. But that is little bit different because those people will die anyway and will harm others in the process.
>>
>>734109473
Being this retarded.
>>
>>734104735
love that one
>>
>>734120306
Oh fuck there will be pizza! Shit I'm in niggers
>>
>>734122213

>genetic defect

That's taking it WAY too far, buddy!

How can it be a genetic if nobody in my family is shorter than 6'5"?

That's not genetic defects. That's simple EVOLUTION, and I'm on the winning side!
>>
Lets see what b really thinks
http://www.strawpolI.me/13068386
>>
>>734104645
If I knew I wouldn't have to spend the next 5-100 years in jail then sure.
>>
>>734121652
>6'7
>Alpha as fuck
>chick magnets

More like 7'4, alpha male.
>>
>>734122706

asshole. Don't go there!
>>
File: 1442959991077.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1442959991077.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>734104645
A child?

I'd kill 20 and then use the 2 billion dollars to set up a charity for abused children and live my life in comfort
>>
>>734104645
100,000,000 bucks I think most people would do just about anything to a child
>>
>>734122567
You reach a point where you are required as a responsible member of society to justify certain sacrifices for the greater good.

No society has ever formed and existed successfully without there being some sacrifices along the way for the greater good.

In rainbow snowflake fairy tale land all choices might be easy and all things might be simple but in real life that isn't the case.

Yes, I wish I lived in that fairy tale land too, but I don't, and neither do you.

We live in the real world.

In the real world eventually hard choices have to be made.

One child to save millions of children.

That's a simple rational choice that is perfectly ethical and moral.

Does that make it an easy choice?

Absolutely not, but, it is still the right choice.
>>
>>734121553
your analogy does not fit. You are the one who drives the car and by hitting the brakes you do not kill someone else who is not the child.

I don't want to be condescending, but you really should read a few books about the subject to get the concept before you try to talk about it.

Or just read the Trolley problem article on Wikipedia for a simple introduction.
>>
>>734122827

I'd love to have a 7'4" son.

Or are you saying you're a 7'4" male?
>>
>>734105852
>implying the difference between 50 or 500 million will repair your psyche

niggah wut
>>
>>734104645
no
>>
>>734104645

Yes.
>>
>>734105379
>>
>>734121577
>I would also kill innocent individuals for the collective

>I am not a Fascist

pls.
>>
>>734104645
id do it for adrenochrome
>>
>>734106123
>Edgy Teen answers aside
good luck finding the aside m8
>>
>>734104645

i would, but I can't afford that.
>>
File: 1489142083369.jpg (239KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1489142083369.jpg
239KB, 1200x1600px
I'd do it the Marcel Heße way
>>
>>734122692
You realize the very definition of genetics is that it is a trait passed down to you through your genes/your family right?

"Everyone in my family has it so that means it's not a genetic issue!", is a fucking retarded thing to say.

You are describing genetics and claiming it's not the product of a genetic issue.

Yes, it appears your bloodline does obviously carry some sort of genetic issue that affects more than you, it just happens to afflict you in the extreme.

I'm sorry your family has this genetic weakness, and I am doubly sorry you have suffered even more terribly from this affliction, but, not seeing it for what it is is pathetic.

Yes, you have a genetic disorder that makes you a freak.

That sucks.

It is what it is.

Here are a list of women over seven feet tall. Look into ALL OF THEM.

Every single one of them has a confirmed genetic disorder.

Human women are not 7'1 unless they have a genetic disorder.

Caroline Welz. ...
Malee Duangdee. ...
Gitika Srivastava. ...
Uljana Semjonova. ...
Zainab Bibi. ...
>>
>>734122567
>I do not want to live in a society where someone will be killed just because it is beneficial to others and I doubt you want to as well
>The real world implications would be organ donations
Exactly. Organ donors. When they arrive at the ER, and they present as clinically dead, the top priority is checking whether or not they're a donor. If they are, then there's no attempt at bringing them back.

Because little Tommy needs a new heart.

I would definitely live in a world like that, because we already do. Furthermore, nothing is ever hard and fast. Utilitarianism doesn't always have to be
>maximum happiness
>efficiency for maximum happy
because that's often how you make people unhappy. That's how you perform Totalitarianism, not necessarily just Utilitarianism. For example, you fearing being culled for the sake of people you either don't care about, or care about less than yourself. Maybe rightfully so, you have the right to have a care for life. Doesn't everyone else? If they do, and you do, how do we make both of you happy?

We don't unnecessarily kill people for the sake of maximizing. We accept the next set of consequences, because the most realistic outcome is often the most acceptable, digestible, and agreeable one. Someone might not be able to buy a fast car, but at least they'll be fed and have a roof over their heads.

>>734123251
I would. Not should.

Utilitarianism doesn't preclude Totalitarianism. Utilitarianism is not Totalitarianism. If happiness in a given society is contingent on individual and collective freedoms, then that society can't be governed in a totalitarian fashion.
>>
>>734122988
You have to know what you are talking about to come off as condescending, so don't worry, you are fine.
>>
>>734122975
>One child to save millions of children

look, I agree that there comes point where you WILL kill someone if you can save a millions of millions of people. But it is still wrong.

There will also never be a fucking situation in which that will be a thing.
>>
>>734105852
$1000? Get a job you fucking degenerate
>>
>>734114602
agreed
>>
>>734123551

What about the males in my family, though? Are you calling my brothers, uncles, father, grandfathers, etc. freaks?
>>
>>734123857
There will never be a situation where someone will offer me this amount of money to kill a child either...but we are here talking about it anyways.

Welcome to the internet.
>>
>>734124005
Well, how tall are they?
>>
>>734123857
Child soldiers about to shoot hostages.
School shooters.
Just to name a few, although not millions of people will be at risk.

Unless it's something like ISIS. Then you could have a radicalized underaged individual holding the trigger to blow up a large venue filled with thousands of people.
>>
>>734124096
Again, none shorter than 6'5".
>>
>>734117047
Lol, why are you here if this bothers your moral code?
>>
File: IMG_0784.jpg (296KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
296KB, 1024x728px
>>734109758
Wouldn't be hard to at all if you don't have morals or a conscience
>>
>>734117047
No difference killing a child than it is killing a mosquito. Buddha would agree.

Kill yourself faggot. I'd do it for $10 000 because companies that manufacture handguns, synthetic drugs, alcohol and education systems designed to make us non critical thinkers kill children every day. And that aint even mentioning the wars and shit.

anyone saying no for some moral ground is fucking stupid. I bet you're wearing a piece of clothing some little kid was killed over or drinking coffee that was cultivated in a place where a kid had his arm cut off cause he wantd to vote.

Suck my dick
>>
>>734124184
The average American male is 5'10.

Extremely high level athletes where height is a major factor contributing to their success are between 6'1 and 7 feet tall with those reaching the 7 foot threshold almost always suffering from medical conditions related to their height and short careers.

The tallest woman on record was 7'8.

You are taller than Shaq.

You are taller by a wide margin than the current UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. He is 6'4.

You tower above the biggest best alpha male fighter in the world by NINE INCHES.

A human male that is 7'1 almost always suffers from a confirmed genetic DISORDER that results in their extreme freakish height.

A female that tall is so far in the extreme that it is easily considered a freakish genetic disorder issue.
>>
>>734123743
>Exactly. Organ donors. When they arrive at the ER, and they present as clinically dead, the top priority is checking whether or not they're a donor. If they are, then there's no attempt at bringing them back.

>I would definitely live in a world like that, because we already do

That may be your fear but that is just an urban legend.
Clinically dead is dead. You can not bring someone back who is truly clinically back.
There is always the factor of human error, but there is no institutional incentive to pronounce someone falsely dead to harvest his organs in a first world country.
And if you are think there is, then please cite a source.

That is quite the accusation you are bringing forth. Like some "first grade newspapers would pay millions for evidence scandal" shit right there.
>>
>>734124144
>Child soldiers about to shoot hostages.
>School shooters.

those are not innocent so completely besides the point.
>>
>>734104645
I would kill a baby for $0.

Fuck children, dude.
>>
i'd kill a child for a gum wrapper and some pocket lint
>>
>>734124952
Here, this is what you have most likely.

If this isn't the exact disorder you have, you have the features and characteristics of someone with this disorder.

YOU HAVE A GENETIC DISORDER, GO SEE A DOCTOR FREAK.

Gigantism, also known as giantism (from Greek γίγας gigas, "giant", plural γίγαντες gigantes), is a condition characterized by excessive growth and height significantly above average. In humans, this condition is caused by over-production of growth hormone[1] in childhood resulting in people between 7 feet (2.13 m) and 9 feet (2.75 m) in height.[2][3][4][5]
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.