[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession Thread? I can get it started. In the 6th grade, I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: 1488111379634.png (796KB, 727x597px) Image search: [Google]
1488111379634.png
796KB, 727x597px
Confession Thread? I can get it started.

In the 6th grade, I had just moved into a new area and wanted to seem interesting to others. I decided I would tell people I was born in Canada (I was born in southern Ohio). As time passed, I became know as the kid from Canada, and eventually one lie lead to another, and by the time I was a freshman in high school no one knew the truth about me, not even my closest friends. I eventually became that person, everyone knew me as the Canadian kid, and everyday I would add more. At this point, I knew it was too late to turn back, if I told people now, they would resent me for lying for so long, so I continued. Eventually I met a girl, just before the junior year. We became very close and ended up dating, I knew she would find out eventually, so I told her. Obviously we broke up, and I eventually got help because it had become a mental issue. I was diagnosed as a compulsive liar. I am now 28, just recently I went to the 10 year reunion at my school. As I walked in, several people came to talk to me asking what I had done after high school. I realized that they had never heard that it was a lie. So fir the first time in nearly a decade I was the kid from Canada again. Is it bad I enjoyed it?
>>
File: IMG_4510.jpg (84KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4510.jpg
84KB, 440x660px
Wow that's real innocent. I told a close friend of mine in high school that I was a gay sex slave to a guy over in Brooklyn, because why not, and she told my sister and I ended up having to tell my family I was gay and a liar for no reason through that.
>>
>>734079828
Well I left out a lot, there was way more to it, I claimed I came here because my father had killed my family and thats why I moved down. It's honestly been so long that I forget most of the stuff
>>
buuummppp
>>
File: 1495670055592.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495670055592.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
I once lied
>>
sometimes i bump threads
>>
>>734079440
RELAPSE

You mental people really make no sense to me
>>
my sister gave me her virginity when she was 13.
>>
>>734081507
>my sister gave me her virginity when she was 13
And I'll bet you've still got it
>>
File: 1494881053330.jpg (126KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494881053330.jpg
126KB, 1080x720px
I like big tits.
>>
File: bd3[1].jpg (10KB, 318x335px) Image search: [Google]
bd3[1].jpg
10KB, 318x335px
>>734081701
>>
>>734081597
Who doesn't?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20KB, 394x179px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20KB, 394x179px
>>734081866
And here is the post the moron deleted to save his embarrassment after the penny dropped
>>
>>734081938
Me. :DDD I brefer flat chest. :-----D
>>
moms friend fongered me in the van
>>
I let my nieces shower with me earlier today. have done it lots of times before also. didnt molester them or anything but it's still kinda fun imo
>>
I enjoy the brutal rape and mutilation of toddlers and babies
>>
bmpp
>>
>>734082807
thats interesting, I enjoy anchovies
>>
i enjoy loli's
>>
>>734084140
Dude, really? Anchovies? What ate you? Satan?
>>
>>734084426
*are
>>
>>734082688
thats so hot
>>
Okay /b/ this is very hard for me to say but this secret is eating me alive and i have to confess.
So a few months ago i was bored online and looked up "best games on steam" and i didn't find anything i was interested in so i ended up looking up a game called "hunnie pop" because a friend recommended it.
When i clicked on the game it asked to confirm that i was over 18 years old and at the time i was only 16 and i still feel guilty about what i did, i said i was 18 and got the game.
When i played it i found out i was turned on by the virtual characters and i ended up fapping to them every time i played and i cant stop.
Am i a sinner /b/? Will i be going to hell for lying and touching myself to cartoon girls?
Why must i be this way.
>>
>>734079440
My first kiss was in 2nd grade with a boy @ a birthday party.

Don't remember the befores or afters.

Whoopsies
>>
I need a release
>>
Accidentally got a kid expelled from school, now he's a wannabe revolutionary. Oops.
>>
File: 7F0mBUN.jpg (153KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
7F0mBUN.jpg
153KB, 1136x640px
>>734082019
>>
File: 46y4tg.png (111KB, 770x550px) Image search: [Google]
46y4tg.png
111KB, 770x550px
>>734084539
Lol, enjoy a lifetime burning in the lake of fire, degenerate.

I remember I used to fap to hentai all the time when I was like 11-12.
I had loads of it on a floppy (mostly screencaps from those old newgrounds puzzle-reveal games and such) that my mom must have found one day because it just disappeared. Never confronted me about it but after that we had parental controls till I keylogged the password.. There was some seriously weird shit on there, haha fuck.

>pic semi related, if u know u know.
>>
I am a father who has been regularly having sex with his daughters best friend. Yea
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.