[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /b/ ride ATVs and dirt bikes?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: yamaha-ytm-225-08.jpg.cf.jpg (41KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
yamaha-ytm-225-08.jpg.cf.jpg
41KB, 500x376px
Does /b/ ride ATVs and dirt bikes?
>>
>>734069338
Not a racist hillbilly so no....
>>
I'd love to live in hillbilly town, I FUCKING HATE the cunt ass faggot yuppie bullshit part of the county I live in, literally all faggots.
>>
Every day I think about killing myself
>>
>>734069903
What's even funnier is when you see dumb fucks with a confederate flag on the side of the country that was part of the North

I feel like telling
Do you realize where you are?
Odds are your relatives fought for the north
>>
I don't think you even get what I said but you're not worth my time
>>
>>734070524
You don't even know how to respond
Gtfo you dumb faggot
>>
>>734069338
Yep.

Kawasaki kx250f
Polaris sportsman 570
>>
>>734070574
Ok cuntskin I live in the fucking north always have, i hate everyone around me I hate myself and I want to die, European immigration after the civil war, fuck you I am 27 Years old and I am suicially miserable
>>
>>734070957
Nice job
You killed the thread
Kek
>>
old bikes and quads that I don't know how to fix and can't afford to pay someone to fix, so effectively worthless scrap metal ill never have any fun with. I'm close to 30 and I'll never amount to anything, I wish I wasn't so scared of killing myself. If j had some foolproof painless way I'd jump on it
>>
>>734071587
Learn to fix them faggot...

Bikes and quads are seriously the easiest vehicles to work on and get running on a budget.
>>
your mom killed the thread, and the yarn. hehe
>>
>>734069338
I had a brief encounter on a raptor 600
Flipped it before I got into 2nd broke three ribs and a punctured lung
>new gf
>her farthers into bikes
>tell them I used to ride
>never rode a big bike
>caused 2 grands worth of damage on a 10 grand bike
>dumped and humiliated
>>
I got a Honda 300ex with the usual mods.
>>
no motivation to learn to fix, too depressed, taken a few apart over the years, just get overwhelmed and don't put back together
>>
>>734069338
Fuck off

>>734069338
My neighbor has two of those and i ride them all the fucking time. 3 wheelers are the fucking bomb. Just 2 days ago i wrecked a quad doing dougnuts. Ive got some dope stories
>>
I wish I had drugs but I don't know where to get them and I don't have any friends, I have some old pot but I hate pot, I want like some cocaine or meth, heroin, something good. Might be just enough to distract me from how much I hate everything and how sad I am every day
>>
>>734071587

Death in a bottle

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/story?id=5481482
>>
>>734073026
Drugs don't work fagot
>>
>>734073173
I don't know, back when I had friends I tried heroin 2 or 3 times and I liked it just fine
>>
3 wheeler???
fucken things are just good for rear wheel running over your own foot and ankle when foot slips off peg, faggot
>>
Overdosed on a couple different drugs (not heroin though. Only ever did a little bit at a time)different times back in the day, probably the happiest I've ever been, just cause of how it feels
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.