[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ so I need some advice There is a really shitty woman

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: feminist.png (368KB, 659x412px) Image search: [Google]
feminist.png
368KB, 659x412px
Alright /b/ so I need some advice

There is a really shitty woman at my work. Middle aged, uptight feminist cat lady type. She's always going on about how awful men are, how lazy I am because my desk based job means I'm somehow not doing proper work. She teams up with my overweight short-necked bitch of a manager to give me all sorts of shitty tasks - refilling the water cooler, picking up heavy deliveries, cleaning up shit the cleaners forgot to clean.
On Friday night I was in the office late finishing shitty tasks that aren't even in my job description. Everyone else had left and I was heading out before maintenance closed the building for the weekend.

I always take the stairs just to get a little exercise in. As I'm going down the stairwell I hear some crying. Each floor in the stairwell is pretty big, I guess in case of fire or something so the entire floor can get in there and shut the fire door behind them. At the other end I saw my nemesis and she was pinned to the wall by one of the maintenance men. A huge black guy who started last month. Nice guy, he's always joking and laughing when he talks to us. Her skirt was hiked up and he was fucking her, she was crying and whimpering and clearly not enjoying it.

His back was turned to me, and he must have been into it, because he didn't see or hear me. The thing is, she clearly looked at me and whimpered "H...h...help me". Don't ask me why but I didn't stop. I just kept walking, as quickly as I could, making as little sound as I could.

So far the weekend has been pretty uneventful. I'm guessing that if she'd gone to the police they'd have visited me as a witness, and they haven't. What can I expect tomorrow morning? I don't know if she'll be in. What should I say or do if anyone starts asking questions?
>>
>>726943296
dude wut
>>
>>726943951

tldr Bitch I work with got raped. I saw. Wut do?
>>
>>726943296
>shit that never happened
>>
>>726944082
Does the building have security cameras?
>>
>>726944082
other than go back in time and hit the nigger with a pipe.. kys is a good option
>>
>>726943296
Everyone here knows that this is a lie. If it were true you would have sucked that BBC after it was finished with the whore. You would have had to have been sucking for days to satisfy that man.
>>
>>726944212

Only around the outside and maybe one in the lobby. Nothing else inside to the best of my knowledge.
>>
>>726944231

While obviously rape is bad, a huge part of me hopes that this will cause her to leave.
>>
>>726943296
Sounds to me like you accidentally interrupted two consenting adults having sex in the stairwell
>>
>>726943296
Post pics plz. Also, did you join in?
>>
>>726944287
RIP timmy the slut
>>
>>726944327
You have two options, either do the right thing or be a piece of shit.
The right thing. Go to the police. This woman might be a cunt, but nobody deserves to be raped. Tell the police and take some satisfaction from knowing you sent a nigger to jail.
Option two, this isn't the one I'd take, but. If you are certain there are no cameras, nobody can prove anything. Dispute that the woman saw you at all. Don't try to deny the rape, just deny you were there.
>>
>>726943296
you didnt saw nothing.
the end
>>
>>726943296
Ask her if next weekend is your turn.
>>
>>726944588

I don't have pics of either of them, and no, I walked down the rest of the stairs as quickly and quietly as I could and opened and closed the door at the bottom without making a sound.
>>
>>726944674
This.
>>
File: 1489668368370s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489668368370s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>726944674
>>
>>726944655
What about if you come home to find a woman drowned two of your kids, she's about the dunk the third one... can you rape her then?
>>
>>726944655

Naw, if you are a piece of shit you should be raped. Period. I never give anyone else shit if I have a bad day, other people can do the same. I actually fully believe this.

OP did good.
>>
>>726944673
Exactly you cannot be forced to testify, so don't. The bitch wanted to whine all day about the non existent "rape culture" so let her get a first hand account of it.
>>
>>726943296
love thy enemy

tell her the truth, that feminism propogates hatred in men and led to her rape and your inaction.
Then confront the guy about what he did.

Then try to help the feminist womyn.
Sure she is dispicable as a human being, but no one deserves that kind of treatment tbqhfam.
>>
>>726943296
you did the right thing OP faggot. let feminist whore bitches like that get whats coming to them. im sure she loved it, being the nigger loving sjw leftie she is. so fuck her bullshit. if the cops come to you, fucking lie to them. you didnt see shit. then play the race card about how you have heard her call blacks niggers and apes and the like. make it so the guy doesnt get busted. show that bitch what karma is
>>
Step 1 be the better person
Step 2 spread the word across the office , you work hard. She talks shit
Step 3 get her fired
Step 4 if 123 are non applicable I recommend getting a new job
>>
>>726944949
Id just kill her.
>>
>>726945045
Kind of sad that that's the truth. Misandry makes men want to help women less
>>
>>726945118
But if somebody did rape her first... would it matter?
>>
>>726943296
this is your narrative now: if anyone asked, you just admit you saw them but was convinced it were consentual because you've seen her before flirting with that guy and because the whole awkwardness you didn't want to admit or even check
>>
You didn't get video of the nig raping the bitch?
>>
>>726945063
I know this is unpopular, but she probably did love it. She liked the thought that she was targeted by an alpha male who put her in her place. She has spent a lifetime around beta males, and resents them for their weakness. This experience was undoubtedly the happiest moment of her life.
>>
>>726945217
or you can rape her later
>>
If she didn't go to the police then she had it coming.
>>
>>726945422
Like... she's a child killer... who really is gonna care?
>>
>>726944082
but aren't fire stairways super loud?? he would hav heard the door open/shut and he would have heard you stepping.
>>
File: 24455112.jpg (39KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
24455112.jpg
39KB, 530x530px
if police did not show up at your door or call you cell, chances are she didn't even report it. more than likely her SJW conscience restricts her from filing a report on a black man.

she's probably not going to show up to work, ever again.
>>
>>726945490

Maybe, but if that's the case he would have stopped or at least turned around? He didn't.
>>
>>726945639
Right I didn't even think of that. She probably doubts that the little children known as "black people" can even be violent enough to rape. I wonder how she must rationalize this?
>>
>>726945217
>>726945217
If I could keep the boner after witnessing my kids being killed, yes I would rape her, likely torture while doing it.
>>
>>726945808
She thinks she deserved it because of slavery.
>>
>>726944949
I wouldn't blame you there, but I'd use scaphism in that case.
>>726945010
Are you a Muslim?
>>
>>726945045
dis man is deh enlightenedf
>>
>>726943296
Ask this BS on reddit, you might be believed there.
>>
>>726943296

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>726945739
i wasn't there but i'm 90% certain he heard you unless his previous career was mowing lawns or working in a factory with no ear protection.

i'm pretty sure he just didn't care cause he was in the moment. no way a grown ass man wouldn't hear a door open and close and someone trying to walk quietly in a fire stair well which ahas metal stairs that echos like crazy.
>>
>>726943296
OP, ignore the moral fags in this thread. Woman was a bitch to you, you owe her nothing.

IF the police question you, and thats a big IF, simply say you'll be happy to answer any questions with an attorney present. Then just say you don't involve yourself in the relationships of coworkers. Did the woman yell Im being raped please stop him? No. So you have no obligation.
>>
If the cops question you just say " it looked consentual" and get off scot-free
>>
>>726945422
*This* is what made old /b/ so wondrous. I tip my hat to you sir.
>>
>>726946635
I agree
>>
>>726946268

The stairs are just normal stairs, not metal.
>>
>>726946635
Hell no. From what OP described he doesn't have the money for an attorney. He works at some dead end job. He needs to just say "I didn't see anything", and go about his life as normal. Only and this is an extremely unlikely scenario, but only if actual charges are brought against OP then he should pony up the cash for a lawyer.
>>
>>726945333
Trips
>>
>>726945808
The entire foundations of her world view are falling apart as we speak. Black people Violent? White guilt is real! Surely she brought this upon herself?
>>
>>726943296
She was probably fucking him voluntarily, but being a feminist once she saw you she pretended to be raped so that no one would have anything on her... Be careful fag, interact as little as possible with feminists, shit will always backfire on you
>>
You should have taken a pic, that's some good blackmail fuel
>>
>>726943296
If the cops question you, kill them, take their car, drive to the police department, and shoot it up. Problem solved
>>
you thought at best its was a roleplay and chose not to get involved. at worst, a domestic dispute and chose not to get involved
>>
File: 1489478677852.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489478677852.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>726946909
WRONG. When You ask for an attorney , they have to provide one for you. NEVER EVER speak to a cop without a lawyer. and NEVER LIE when they ask you a question. Thats what laywers are for. You say you didn't see anything and they find video that you did. Not only are you an accessory, after the fact but you just committed a felony by perjuring your self to an officer of the law.
>>
>>726947256
disagree. speak to cops when they speak to you, but ask if you are being detained or are under arrest, and if not then ask if you are free to go. then leave if you are free to go.

cops are your friends,you want to come off as compliant and non-threatening to their bullshit.

your black person pic makes you look even more retarded.
>>
>>726947005
While I still think OP should go to the police, this is what makes this hilarious.
>>
>>726947256
This anon is right.

On a semi-related note, the cops DO NOT have to read your rights in order to arrest you. Only if they want to arrest you and then interrogate you. Common misconception and it can lead to people (whether they're guilty or not) behaving like morons.
>>
>>726947461
Cops are not your friend and you never want to help them unless you are legally mandated to do so. They are paid to close cases not seek justice.

my pic was provided as satire.
>>
>>726947256
That's actually not how it works. You still pay for the attorney, then the state reimburses you later for the attorney, however, unfortunately the state is infamous for either flat out not reimbursing for lawyers from people who have jobs (like OP) or still charging a mandatory fee for use of the public defender.

We all know this story is a lie, but if it were real OP would certainly be best off by saying "I didn't see anything", and if charges were magically brought up against him then he should demand a lawyer.
>>
>>726947742
and if tey can prove he did see something, he would have lied which is a felony. For example if the the nigger custodian and the feminist cunt were in a relationship and role playing some rape fantasy and decided they wanted to fuck OP's life over. they could both say he say something.
>>
>>726948260
Actually a good point. I will amend my statement from saying that OP would be best of saying "I didn't see anything" to "I have nothing to say". It's better worded.
>>
>>726945290
Yeah, maybe she can prove that you saw them while leaving, but she cant prove that you heard her call for help. Just say you saw them and quickly left out of awkwardness, theres no harm they can do to you. You cant jail the nig then tho
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.