[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people who have tattoos such trash? They make these impulsive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_1542.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
Why are people who have tattoos such trash? They make these impulsive and permanent decisions and then complain when you don't hire them. Surely I'm not the only one who feels superior when talking to one of these low life scum. Tattoo hate bread.
>>
>>726938297
Tell me when you woke up this morning. Why is this the first thing you thought of and decided to hate on? Did a guy or girl with tattoos turn you down or reject you in some way. Let's get to the root of the issue here OP.
>>
>>726938450
>>726938297
Depending on how visible the tat is I do not hire people at my place of business. If they got face or neck tats then no. If they have a sleeve then leave. I don't care what they do with their bodies as long as my employees look somewhat uniform.

Get cucked.
>>
>>726938297
>would hire a drug addicted lazy shit hole over a hard working morally upstanding tattooed person

Hahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
>>
>>726938297
not everyone who gets a tattoo does so impulsively bro
>>
>>726938297
>I have an intense need to feel better than other people.
>I think I'll choose tattooed people today.
>>
>>726938450
No I hate you because you are an attention seeking whore who hides behind the guise of being a deep and mysterious person with these symbolic and personal meanings on them. When really you do it so someone will talk to you and you can tell them about the bullshit message behind it.
>>
>>726938637
>Get cucked

Seriously? Your reply is shit tier and you respond with get cucked? Basement dwelling neckbeard confirmed. Go cash in your good boy points and ask mummy for some tendies.
>>
>>726938661
This is true. I'm 56 and I have been weighing whether or not to get a tattoo since 1977. I'm kind of leaning toward "no" at this point.
>>
>>726938767
as someone with tattoos, it is ALWAYS annoying when some rando tries to talk to me about them.

you are a fucking idiot.
>>
Tattoos are degeneracy. It's an easy way to spot people who aren't going to make it. Notice how many elderly people you see with tattoos: most die before they reach that age due to their impulsive nature.
>>
>>726938297
Speaking as a small business owner, I would never hire someone with visible tattoos or piercings. I have a lot of older clientele who would be put off by it. Is it fair? Probably not. Is it real life? You bet it is.
>>
>>726938644
Where does he state this.
>>
>>726939036
He's trying to find out why you would be such a fucking idiot
>>
when I see people without tats I assume they are insecure,poor, and boring
>>
>>726939140
except for like, every single living WW2 vet.

you fucking retard.
>>
I have the word "meme" tattoed on my body

Am I impulsive? Rash? Stupid? No. I got something tattooed on me that means a lot to me. I had to think about it for months before making my decision. My tattoo is something dear to me. I bet you are just jelous I(and other tattoo people) have something to care about. You are pathetic.
>>
>>726939159
Sounds a lot like discrimination
>>
>>726939208
well the truth is I got the tats cuz your mom likes them.
>>
>>726939140
>Notice how many elderly people you see with tattoos: most die before they reach that age due to their impulsive nature
or it's because prior to 1980 nobody ever got tattoos
>>
>>726938637
>I don't care what they do with their bodies as long as my employees are mindless automatons.
>>
>>726938847
You can't run a law firm from your basement you fuckhead. I doubt you'd be qualified academically to even submit your resume regardless. An edgy shit like you would be lucky if they could make copies of documents for me.
>>
>>726939234
You can always do a prison tattoo for free!
>>
>>726939309
Too bad. I'm in business to make money, not be "fair" to someone who's still trying to get back at his parents.
>>
>>726939268
Hahahahaha your are a goddamn idiot anon. Of all of the things you shouldn't tattoo on your body you picked something a 14 year old would get. That shits forever anon. Laughing at you hard
>>
>>726939268
okay I have been on the pro-tattoo side thus far ITT but this is whack.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>726938297
Fuck you man...tattoos are awesome!
>>
>>726939358
Oh shit you got me. I don't have shit to say back to that anon
>>
>>726939395
lol my mom has a tattoo. you're a retard.
>>
>>726939395
You seem like the type to have a sister wife
>>
>>726939159
This.

I work in a highly professional setting at a large organization, and I can confirm that visible tattoos are a huge red flag. Do we have people with tattoos? Yes. Do we allow them to represent us? No. Are they climbing the professional ladder? Not a chance.

But, if your reality is that you are a mechanic or some other blue collar or service related job, I don't think your tattoos would be as much of an issue.
>>
>>726938644
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>726939457
It says "i suck cock" good job on that fuckwad
>>
File: theythem.jpg (35KB, 615x393px) Image search: [Google]
theythem.jpg
35KB, 615x393px
Make sure EVERYONE knows your preferred pronouns on that job interview!
>>
I have 2 tattoos. One I regret, one I love. I will not get another. My second tattoo is perfect and hidden unless I go swimming or some shit. Tattoos are definitely a teen's sort of thing. I don't mind tattoos, but if you are nearing your 30's and still getting tats, you've got issues. And to all people that get a "sleeve": IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD. NOT TO ANYONE. ONLY YOURSELF.
>>
>>726939588
Fuck off fag...it's the name to the love of my life...fucking beta detected!
>>
>>726939268
Ez bait and retards still fell for it, goddamn
>>
>>726938297
Maybe I'm tatted and self employed, to not have a faggot boss like you
>>
>>726939604
Ugh, I like tattoos, but that is retarded.
>>
>>726939268
weak b8
>>
>>726939492
There are so many other things to worry about other than someone with a tats. Just retarded ass logic at play
>>
>>726939477
Yes, of course. A business owner with a customer base that's over 60% women in their 40s and up. Sure sounds like an Alabama hillbilly to me! Obviously, the top tier Forbes 500 companies are run by people with their faces covered in tattoos.
>>
>>726938297
most tattooed people that I have met where/are fucking scum
one fully tattooed guy that i use to work with had 5 kids and told us he smoked pot in front of his kids every night so he could sleep. i called DHS on his ass and they took his kids... HAHAHAH
>>
>>726938297
Yeah a tat under a tshirt area is cause for no hire. Troll 11/10.
>>
>>726939781
You are a real fucking tough guy eh? You are the worse kind of scum there...just slightly above a pedo...fucking asshole
>>
>>726939267
>>726939359
These people know whats up.
These trump-tards taking over the board and trying to convince everyone that the only decent human beings are the ones that are just workbots are getting out of hand.
>>
>>726939781
>true story
>>
My tattoos are not visible to an employer. On one hand I like my tattoos, on the other hand when I'm at work I do not have the luxury of presenting myself as anything other than a professional.
>>
All I know is that grills with tattoos turn me the fuck off.

>be me
>4 years ago
>fucking around with this grill
>kind of my girlfriend
>kind of not
>it's a weird situation
>but the sex is just too good to pass up so we fuck like rabbits
>things get kind of complicated
>I don't trust her
>she doesn't trust me
>wat do ?
>don't see her for a while
>invites me over to her apartment one night
>drinking and talking
>"oh hey anon check this out..."
>takes off her shirt
>reveals large tattoo on her side
>"oh..."
>the spell is broken
>no longer interested

We talked one or two times after that but I haven't spoken to her since. Such a turn off...
>>
>>726939739
>on 4chan
>business owner
Pick one.
>>
>>726938767
None of my tattoos as meaning or messages behind them. I wanted colourful pictures on my body and since its my cash and my body, I can do that.
>>
>>726939863
found the degenerate pot head
>>
>>726939739
When did we start talking about hiring ex cartel members. Face tats are another realm altogether. Where does having tattoos come into affecting a persons ability to do a job less than one without tattoos? I understand that looks are everything, and first impressions blah blah blah but come on sir.
>>
I really wish some marines would show up in this thread to call OP and the other faggots, faggots
>>
>>726939863
>fag smokes weed in front of his kids
>but that anon is the one who is scum
>>
>"I'm so insecure, I have to try to imagine I'm superior to people for an arbitrary reason".

I know the senior manager of a pharmaceuticals company, who regularly jets first class between London and Boston. She has at least a dozen tats, including one right over her collarbones.
Are you higher up the business ladder than the senior management of a billion-dollar company? Doubt it.

I know a senior Civil Servant for the British government, who works in policy authoring between Westminster and Holyrood. He has a full-size back tattoo, and arm bands on each arm. In fact, I designed one of them for him.
Are you in a position of national government as a civil servant? Doubt it.

I know a woman who works in the city in finance, who has a rose and thorn tattoo that curls under her left breast, up over her shoulder, down her back, round her hip, around her thigh, the side of her knee, around her calf, and ends at her ankle.

plenty of others, and most of them are successful business people.

Sounds to me like you're just a failure at life who's trying to find an excuse to hate people.

(and no, I dont have any tattoos.)
>>
>>726940028
Wow then your reasons for getting a tattoo are even dumber than usual
>>
>>726940037
>posts on b
>thinks they're a shining example of humanity

YOU are scum. delusional scum.
>>
>>726939944
doing drugs in front of your kids is considered child abuse in most states
>>
>>726939492
You work in a highly professional setting. At the same time you're on a site that would automatically make you a red flag if anyone knew you browsed it. You discriminate people with tattoos, but I can bet you "highly professional" people are the same ones creating Loli threads, or horrifically racist ones. You're so upstanding!
>>
>>726940037
>>726940062
Smoking pot never hurt anyone and I am sure the dude did not give any to his kids...bunch of fucking impotant betas causing problems
>>
what's so wrong about a person liking a picture or message so much that they want to put it on their body? so what?
it resonates with who they are and if they choose to express themselves then so be it.
quit being a judgmental cunt
>>
>>726938297
i feel like the only people who get tattoos are chads that get drunk by themselves in their 40's and talk about how the almost got drafted for college football.
>>
>>726939395
hope you get sued
>>
Why are people who don't have tattoos such judgemental cunts about it?
>>
>>726939368
you sure can pretend to run a firm in your basement though, does mummy set up play dates for you so you can play pretend?
>>
>>726939735
Welcome to real life. You may not agree with the logic, but you cannot deny the reality.
>>
>>726939395
I have a tattoo of a mechanical spine up my spine and a mechanical sternum on my sternum.
I am an engineer.
Who's boss has tribal tattoos on his arm and neck.
Totally getting back at our parents.
>>
File: 137214_mobile.jpg (22KB, 335x420px) Image search: [Google]
137214_mobile.jpg
22KB, 335x420px
Seems like a case of OP getting cucked by someone with tattoos.
>>
https://youtu.be/P5BR8Vy9x_o
>>
>>726938297

>trash
>American flag tattoo

Pick one fag
>>
>>726940174
(perception)
>>
Tattoo's are fucking stupid. People who have them think it makes them interesting.

You wake up one morning, and realize that you're fucking boring. You're a useless, unskilled, one dimensional loser who constantly tries to feign deepness and introspection. You have nothing of note to say, nothing original to provide. So you go out and cover your body in shitty permanent drawings in some desperate ploy to make you appear the exact opposite of what you are. You lack the ability to express yourself properly so you need to put it on your skin for everyone to see. It's vain and shallow. If you have tattoo's, you are a loser.
>>
>>726938297
I do, I will never hire someone who has a tattoo
>>
>>726939395
my moms a tattoo artist
>>
I work for myself as a painter and decorator, I have a few tattoos on my face of paint brushes and rollers and I have plenty of work. I'm usually fully booked for 2 months at a time at any time of year.
>>
>>726940389
any evidence? didn't think so
>>
>>726940184
>smoking pot never hurt anyone
Except for when it did.

>DUDE YOUR KIDS DON'T BREATHE THE SAME AIR YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE BOTH IN THE SAME ROOM LMAO!!1
Kek, kill yourself you retarded pothead.
>>
>>726940015
I make it abundantly clear when I begin dating someone that it's an instant no-go if they dye their hair some stupid fucking color or get a ridiculous tattoo or piercing.
>>
>>726940418
Well, you're a painter and decorator. If I can hire a drunk high schooler to do your job, I figure someone who has face tattoos qualifies too.
>>
>>726939234
If you need a degenerate to stick an AIDS needle into your skin so they can draw a picture on your body to make you interesting, I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>726940462
Anecdotal evidence is still evidence, albeit weak evidence
>>
This is the problem with the American work force. Because you pay someone for services rendered you think you have the right to tell them how they can and can't live. Unless they are getting tats while on the clock it's none of your concern
>>
They'll have plenty of time to get tattoos when they're LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER.

Circa de la rio
>>
>>726940045
The fact is, I know my customers. I'm not some super wealthy oil magnate, I just run a small shop with 4 employees. It's in a very conservative, suburban area with middle to upper class residents. I talk to my customers every day. I know what they like and their expectations of us. And, the fact is, a lot of older women don't see much difference between a cartel member or someone covered in ink. Once more, I'm here to make money, not cater to people trying to make a statement.
>>
>>726940552
Have you ever been rejected for that sentiment?
>>
>>726940591
yeah well i saw bigfoot so he's real...
>>
>>726940120
Probably. Not as stupid as caring about what other people do with their own bodies though. Dont like tattoos, dont get em. Easy.
>>
>>726939628
Posts like this make me think 90% of 4chan users are white Midwestern soccer moms and cuck daddies shitting their dumb opinions and lust for trump all over the boards because real life people are tired of their dumb asses thinking anyone gives a shot about their bleak, mundane lives.
>>
>>726940562
I do some pretty cool shit. I do art work in peoples houses and do cool wood effects in people kitchens and make them look new. It's not all rolling paint on walls.
>>
>>726940174
>implying a lot here

I browse this site on my own time in my own home. It does not cross over into my professional life in the way that a visible tattoo would.
>>
Yeah I'll just tattoo a cock in my face so I can be unemployed forever and cry discrimination while I collect every kind of assistance available
>>
>>726940362
fuck >>726940362
fuck off with that shit
>>
>>726940552
It sounds so shallow, but it just really, really turns me off when a chick has tattoos or crazy piercings. I was unbelievable how quickly I went from sitting on this girl's couch, thinking "oh man I think I really like this girl," to "yeah I'm over it."
>>
>>726940688
K
>>
>>726938757
Neck tattoo detected
>>
>>726939628
You get tattoos for you, not for other people nigger
>>
>>726940418
The reason you're booked two months solid is because you have one of the shittiest jobs imaginable. Way to limit your potential at a decent job though. Have fun painting when your 60.
>>
>>726940862
it's evidence though, just cause it's anecdotal doesn't invalidate it
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 310x164px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 310x164px
>>726940389
>You wake up one morning, and realize that you're fucking boring. You're a useless, unskilled, one dimensional loser who constantly tries to feign deepness and introspection. You have nothing of note to say, nothing original to provide.
>>
>>726940902
I don't have a single tattoo, I just don't arbitrarily hate people for what they choose to do with their own bodies.
>>
>>726940669
I get it. It's not just themselves they are representing while working for you.
>>
>>726940911
not him but i actually love my job, good luck trying to become a well adjusted adult while im having a ball with my grandkids
>>
>>726940911
Nah i've got a house coming my way in inheritance. I have enough money saved now to last so i'll be retired in no more than 10 years. Have fun working all your life.
>>
>>726940669
So your customers are a bunch of bored white women with sticks up their assets and a love to bitch. What's your business? Do you sell obnoxious perfume? Overly large costume jewelry that everyone knows is fake as Fuck?
>>
>>726940987
K
>>
>>726941077
>>726941099
also same as this guy painting is chill as fuck. I just listen to music all day and paint, i genuinely find it relaxing.
>>
>>726941059
Exactly. If I had an employee that a customer never saw, like a night time clean up guy, no problem. But every employee of mine has at least some interaction with customers.
>>
>>726940078
op won't read this because he's too busy sucking dicks
>>
>>726940257
Stay salty. At least you can make a trendy cup of coffee working your job as a barista till you're 43 with that sick man bun that went out of style 2 years ago.
>>
>>726940669
If you pander to upper middle class cunts on the daily you forget where you're posting. Cucks like you are what 4chan used to shit on for being lifeless sexless shitstains
>>
>>726941167
>>726940862
so you agree, bigfoot is real and anyone with a tattoo is scum, me my mom, my dad, some of my friends, holocaust survivors...
>>
>>726938637
t. neet
>>
>>726941279
No I won't read it because I've heard that same argument used every time. "Oh look I know someone with tattoos who is successful. Ignore the majority of losers with tattoos OP! We aren't all the same!!"
>>
>>726938297
I have two full sleeves and a VERY well-paid job in the City. When I make partner, I'm getting a neck piece and no cunt will say a thing about it.
>>
>>726941143
It's just an automotive repair shop. Nothing fancy. I'm not a multi-millionaire. But my customers are loyal and send me lots of new customers. My waiting room has Women's Day and other magazines of the sort... as well as Sports Illustrated, Popular Mechanic, etc. It looks like a person's living room. Couch, comfy chairs, TV, fish tank, etc.

If I was located in the city where lots of tattoo'd people were my customers, I might do things differently, but then again, they probably wouldn't be bringing me their Lexus, Audi, Lincolns, etc to work on. You simply don't make a lot of money from people who can barely afford their Honda Civic.
>>
>>726941281
literally missed on every point, good job you are on par for human intellect
>>
>>726941499
normies raus
>>
>>726941460
K
>>
When i was 14 i got a few small AB marks and swaks, i was in a detention center for some dumb shit i did while young. Is it better to cover them with appropriate tattoos or just get them blacked out? All opinions are appreciated.
>>
File: 1466866421116.jpg (118KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466866421116.jpg
118KB, 600x800px
hey guys roast me
>>
>>726940015
Yeah same here. For some reason I lose interest in dating someone once I know they have tattoos. No idea why but tats just turn me off for some reason.
>>
>>726941322
I'll keep that in mind when I check my investment portfolio next week. I don't care if it pisses you off when people won't hire inked up applicants, but that's the real world. Your actions dictate the outcome in your life- from education to how you look. It all matters.
>>
>>726940037
Hey don't lump us pot heads with tattoo people! We are upstanding citizens who just wanna relax a little!
>>
>>726941611
don't get text if you're illiterate, wait...are you OP? it all makes sense now...
>>
>>726940705

lul this
>>
>>726941581
removal.

hurts like hell, but an option.
>>
>>726938757
Seconded
>>
>>726940999
trips n kek
>>
wow the hate. Tattoos is considered art. its body art. yes permanent. but hey, because people want art on their body doesnt make them trash. get a life
>>
>>726941581
Get them covered up with something else. Blocks make it super obvious youre covering something up and will look odd. You can get them covered easily with something thatll look good.
>>
>>726940705
people are too stupid to mind there own business, this will never be a viable option unfortunately
>>
>>726941717
Try going for walk instead of using substances as a crutch to escape reality.
>>
That's the point. You think you're doing something so deep and meaningful and expect anyone else to give a fuck about your feelings. you wanna parade your insecurities on your skin? then put a bandaid on your vagina and fucking deal with when someone does exactly what you wanted and looks at them and judges you.
>>
>>726938297
Because it's a direct view on someones horizon - the less to chose from, the more likely it will be a tattoo.
>>
>>726941541
If some cunts are gonna have a problem with a tattooed person working on their car they really are bored, idiotic cunts. But if you want to pander to that be my guest. Makes you seem like a cuck, but at least you're a cuck with money I guess
>>
>>726942002
pretty much this
>>
>>726941709
>I don't care if it pisses you off when people won't hire inked up applicants, but that's the real world. Your actions dictate the outcome in your life- from education to how you look. It all matters.

There it is folks. Disagree if you will, but this is reality.
>>
>>726942002
What is Capitalism?
>>
>>726938297
Trump loves you its ok
>>
>>726941871
I dont know who hurt you, but Im sorry what ever it was happened to you.
>>
>>726941777
Is there a home remedy to remove them? I dont really have the money to get those liberal laser treatments.
>>726941791
Thats what i thought, but im 20 now. Are there time constraints on when you can cover something?
>>
>>726938297
>implying you can determine someone's characteristics and personality by a tattoo
>>
>>726938450
Why would I date someone with ugly tattoos? Someones butt hurt.
>>
>>726941709
If you have an investment portfolio one must question why you're posting on a website for fat neckbeards to beat their meat to cartoons. Oh wait you're probably 14 and making all this up because the cool senior with the arm tattoo beat the piss out of you and shagged your mum
>>
I got a tattoo on my left arm to cover up my scarring from a suicide attempt and to honor a good friend who died. If you're going to turn me down for that, I wouldn't want to work for you anyway
>>
>>726942140
Sorry anon but this is forever. You made a terrible decision when you chose to become a degenerate. You made your pullout couch. Now it's time to lay in it.
>>
>>726942002
It's highly unlikely this guy has a garage full of prissy looking mechanics who look like they study engineering or something. He is probably studying mechanics at college and dreams of owning his own garage. He wants to get a tattoo but either his older brother or sister got in trouble for getting one and he doesn't want his parents to confiscate his xbox so he isn't getting one. And now he is mad at people who do have them.
>>
>>726942140
Nah, they can cover them at any point in time.
>>
>>726941850
I exercise regularly, work two jobs, and go to school. So if I wanna smoke a harmless plant I'm gonna.
>>
>>726942249
Cool. Next applicant please.
>>
>>726938297
>Why are people who have tattoos such trash?

Why haven't you stopped beating your wife and touching children?
>>
>>726941850
Also I don't do it to escape reality I do it because I like doing it.
>>
>>726939036
Seconded
>>
>>726940418
Sounds neat, pics?
>>
>>726942002
Just take a step back for a second. I assume you feel tattoos are simply a normal personal expression that no one should care about. Say you have a business in a really classy neighborhood. Very upscale. And you need a receptionist. You have 2 applicants, equally qualified. One was a woman in her mid-20s, dresses conservatively, and is well-spoken. The other is a 300 pound neckbeard, covered in acne and cheeto dust, wearing a gamer t-shirt and cargo shorts. He uses regular internet slang 24/7

Who do you hire, and why? Remember- they are both equally qualified for the job.

>Be honest
>>
>>726942320
>harmless

Enjoy your paranoia and potential mental issues later in life.
>>
>>726942424
>The other is a 300 pound neckbeard, covered in acne and cheeto dust, wearing a gamer t-shirt and cargo shorts. He uses regular internet slang 24/7

I hire this one out of sheer cultural nepotism
>>
>>726942336
cuz MAGA, WE ONE GET USSD TWO TI
>>
>>726942424
But the conservative woman has a tattoo nyigguuhhh
>>
>>726938450
hey, you, thank you for trying to start a mature and reasonable argument, so sorry about how it turned out.
>>
>>726942446
enjoy being a faggot today
>>
>>726940389
and you just took the time to type this vain, shallow statement

pottery
>>
>>726942336
You know fine well fags don't have wives anon
>>
>>726942424
loaded question is loaded and fallacious af
>>
>>726942082
Cucks with money bleeding poor people dry using cheap merch and fake civil rights movements to keep them fighting and distracted from the real socio economic problems
>>
>>726942511
I guess it's true that cannabis makes you more creative because that come back was genius.
>>
>>726942511
Implying its only going to be for one day.
>>
>>726938637
not gonna have this kinda garbage represent the fine McDonalds mommy left me!
>>
Aww, poor OP is retarded. There's help you can get, you know.
>>
>>726939036
>gets tattoos for everyone to see
>gets mad when asked about them

God I hate tattoofags
>>
>>726942487
guess OP has to go with his own kind then
>>
>>726942249
Yes I would pass you up in a heartbeat, especially after hearing that story.
>>
>>726941730
gtfo neefag
>>
>>726942664
Do you have an argument to make anon?
>>
>>726942631
being an intolerant asshole seems to do wonders for your personality
>>
In my thirties, married, kids...i teach.

I am seriously considering getting a tattoo.

I never cared about anything to have it forever.

But lets get real, most tats are not forever. Coverups and removals.

I may get my kids namea or something weeboo
>>
>>726942737
do you?
>>
>>726942262
lol, i would have agreed with you a long time ago, but i have 2 black half little brothers now and they mean the world to me now.
>>726942273
I really like the look of water color tattoos, would those be to light to cover heavy black ash ink?
>>
>>726938297
I agree, especially when people get them in visible places.
>>
>>726942249
Yea I am gonna have to say that if I was an employer I would not touch your application with a 10 foot pole, except to push it in the bin
>>
>>726942861
I made the fucking thread I made plenty
>>
>>726941850
do you know what weed is? he's talking about marijuana not lsd
>>
>>726942575
Bullshit. To some people the neckbeard would be as equally offensive as someone with an inked up face. The fact is, in business, it's the customers perception of the business that matters, not mine, and not my employees.
>>
>>726940078
pics.
>>
MFW when my tattoo is covered by my shirt and people I work with / for don't even know it's there
>>
>>726942737
No, not really. Is there any point? Your opinion won't change anyways, you came here to get a few reactions, you didn't come here to get a new perspective on anything.
>>
>>726942914
>hurr durr degenerates
>hurr durr muh values
>hurr durr intolerance is peace
none of these are arguments
>>
>>726942249
I'm in charge of the hiring process for a major mechanical company in my city. I would pass on you in a fucking heartbeat, especially if I knew about that story.
>>
>>726939368
The fact that you still resort to edgewords like "cucked" says everything there is to know about you. You think you've made it, but you still have the mind of a child.
>>
>>726942790
Like when you talked down to people with tattoos. Making sure the poster knew that people who smoke weed are not to be seen in the same light as people with tats. At least a tattoo just sits there, you are filling your lungs with smoke and putting chemicals into your body to change your perception of your own shitty reality.
>>
>>726942446
Yeah you never tried the Ganga before
>>
Hey OP, how is it living in the middle ages?
>>
>>726942249
See I don't hire based on emotion, and someone like you sounds like they might randomly up and fuck off out of work and I don't want to hire someone as unstable as yourself
>>
>>726942908
Well, it goes to the C pile.
>A: Definite hire material
>B: Possible hire, but needs further investigation
>C: I'm legally obligated to keep this application on file for 1 year
>>
>>726938297
I don't feel superior to folks with tattoos, I just feel like people who have them are prone to making decisions that aren't too well thought out. They also seem like 'im crowd' people, no matter what crowd they may be in with. Tattoos have lost all their weight in my opinion, people once used them to separate themselves from normal people so to speak, no you see dumbass 16 year old girls with tattoos and even accountants can have swallows on their necks - it's just kind of lame and cliché.
>>
>>726942862
Work with your artist and come up with something cool with them. Watercolour may be too light, but depending on the size of the old tats, they can usually hide it with come clever shading and a lines to mask them.
>>
>>726942937
nobody actually gives a shit about tats and neckbeards, they are largely ignored irl like your intolerant ass
>>
>>726938297
Op was rejected by a chick with tats confirmed.
Are you Mormon too?
>>
>>726943063
Yeah I agree, covering up scars with a tattoo is even worse because then I also know you're fucked in the head as well as being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>726938767
Your opinion is shite, just imo
>>
i live in a small town, that has a lot of wannabe country kids...the first one that pops in my mind was this kid, senior in hs, scrawny as fuck but obsessed with the marines, who got a full back tattoo and went around taking his shirt off everywhere and bragging. I dont hate all tattooed people, but god damn was that autistic
>>
>>726943182
Employers care. Sorry you refuse to accept the real world.
>>
>>726943076
is alcohol or tobacco any different? also projection is a red flag go see a therapist
>>
>>726943240
Oh well it's a good thing it's your opinion I guess
>>
>>726939878
I'm a trump-tard, own my own buisness, and hire people with tattoos. However, I usually wont hire someone if they have a face/neck tattoo.
>>
>>726943269
employers making decisions based on a flawed perception on public opinion, and im delusional... right
>>
>>726943358
This guy gets it.
>>
>>726938644
anon doesn't know how to read
>>
>>726942862
>anon is racist af and gets swastika tattoos to celebrate racism
>parent gets blacked and anon gets two new black siblings
>anon learns the true meaning of unconditional love and realizes the error of his past ways
>now desperately looking for ways to remove visible, permanent racist symbol

my motherfucking sides
>>
>>726943358
fo talk some sense into OP
>>
>>726943517
Classic tattoo junkies
>>
>>726943311
most stoners smoke weed everyday, and no it isn't different from alcohol. If you drink everyday you are an alcoholic, and stoners should be viewed in the same light and need help.
>>
>>726939976

This. I love my tats, hardly anyone knows I have them.
>>
File: Skeltal.jpg (203KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
Skeltal.jpg
203KB, 580x326px
>>726938297

OP IS RIGHT

I AM VERY GLAD THAT I NEVER GOT ANY TATTOOS
>>
>>726943358
Oh look, a sensible person.
>>
>>726943608
hardly classic
>>
>>726943461
So, I should ignore my customer's expectations and hire some inked up freak just to ...what, spite them? Basically say Fuck You to the people who are MY bosses? When my customers see something they find offensive, they stop being my customers. I just don't get how people do not understand this basic fact of business.
>>
>>726942666
Hol the fuck up there, are you mad at people with tattoos for wanting to talk to people about them, or mad at people with tattoos for not wanting to constantly talk about them? You can't have both, retard. You're just angry in general, which shows bc the shit you are angry about contradicts itself. If your life is so shitty that other people putting ink on their skin can ruin your day then fuck man, feels bad. If it doesn't then stop whinning you cuck.
>>
>>726942424
Depends on the job, the conservative woman would be shit if I'm trying to run a game store or internet cafe, plus, hurrdurr conservative women are more likely to pop out more than one little crotch dumpling so theres a lot of maternity leave.
Fat neckbeard is just trying to waste time inbetween gaming sessions and chicken tendies, so if its working with computers, video games, comics, he'll work hard for you for close to no pay as long as he gets a 5% discount on merch and the occasional free promo t-shirt from whatever faggy franchise he's vaguely into at the time.
Your question already has bias, you think I'm instantly gonna go with conservative woman because thats your ideal, but you forget, that on 4chan, we're not all cucks. You clearly are, but not all of us are.
>>
>>726943461
>employers making decisions based on the potential to impact revenue.

ftfy
>>
>>726943613
again man the projection is strong in you, and stop making uneducated baseless statements about people you know nothing about
>>
>ITT: inked up autists taking the bait of a basement dweller
>>
>>726943141
I actually take my job very seriously and am the type who always gives a 2 week notice and leaves on good terms. But its all love even though y'all are assholes
>>
>>726943608
fucking hilarious

>hey big brudda, what does that funny shape mean?
>nothing DaQuan, it's nothing
>>
>>726943690
It's because they don't work. You can't understand what you know nothing about.
>>
>>726939399
Falling for bait this easily. What has the world come to.
>>
>>726943769
so my point that if you smoke weed everyday makes you as addicted to cannabis as a person who drinks everyday is wrong? Is weed more magical or something?
>>
>>726943690
Whoa buddy, I'm just saying that your predudices are obviously being projected onto other people. Most people don't give a shit about other people and largely ignore everyone. You obviously have a belief that everyone is a busy body piece of shit, because you're a busy body piece of shit... oh and a cuck.
>>
>>726943690
what if the tattoo isn't visible? most people get easy to hide tattoos just so it doesn't wreck possible job opportunities, except at you place of business of course because this>>726941460
>>
>>726943946
>Implying my thread isn't bait
>>
I think its generally agreed upon that face/neck tattoos are people you typically wouldnt hire. But there are plenty of industries where having a sleeve of tattoos is allowed and not discriminated against. Most tattoos are covered by business attire so you couldnt even know who has them unless they actively flaunted it.

Tattoos are meant for the person getting them, not for other people. Having them always visible can upset people, but I think people are becoming more tolerant of them
>>
>>726943767
if tattoos trigger your delicate customers that much you live in a very closed minded town
>>
>>726943761
I should have specified the business, you're right. Let's say it's a financial planner.
>>
>>726944072
>Implying your thread is bait.
>>
>>726943993
Confirmed unemployed.
>>
>>726943517
I love laughing at my own life, and you nailed it guy. My mom and stepdad are terrible meth addicts, and have recently had two kids who i love more than anything. I only got marked to fit in because you did not last very long if you didnt have a group. People make mistakes anon, Im just glad i was presented with an opportunity to learn from mine.
>>
File: tatlight.jpg (41KB, 450x679px) Image search: [Google]
tatlight.jpg
41KB, 450x679px
>>
>>726944185
Do you have someone without tattoos typing this for you?
>>
>>726944215
>said nothing to confirm any possible unemployment

aren't your tendies ready yet?
>>
>>726943769
>projection
learn what the words mean before using them so that you don't look retarded throwing random buzzwords around.
>>
>>726943880
Because WHO doesn't work? My customers all have money to spend at my business. They're driving mid-upper range vehicles that need servicing. I have culled a clientele of customers that don't want to be treated like a number at the dealer and simply don't trust the chains like Pep Boys, Firestone, etc.
>>
>>726944269
such a waste of the best canvas on your body
>>
Tattoos are like casual clothes that you can't change.

If you have a tattoo which is easily concealed then thats your choice.

If you have one always on show thats less cool.

If you work in a professional environment or in the healthcare industry for example, by revealing that unchangable mark, you are making a statement about yourself.

Whether that was your intention or not, it does.

It says that here is a person that can't be a serious individual even when i go to work. the whole point in appearing smart or uniform is to present the idea that whichever individual you talk to you will recieve the same level of attention/care/professionalism from whichever person you talk to. or in the case of uniforms, so that everyone is you know, uniform, the same apparent level of quality.

By bringing a tattoo into the equation you are saying im not equal to these people.

Of course other people may just think youre a fuckwit for getting a tattoo, honestly its your choice, but 'cos it looks cool' isnt a great start for getting a tattoo.
also its not discrimination. people dont get hired cos they dont wear a suit to interview or because the interviewer doesnt like how they present themselves. Its not any different and it's their choice.
>>
>>726944004
If my customers never see it, That's fine.
>>
>>726944291
No. Why would I need that?
>>
>>726939395
And as we all know, a tattooed person with the same, or better qualifications as someone without one will always make less money than someone without. As someone also in charge of hiring, you are choosing the wrong traits to look at if you are trying to hire the best people you can for your company. If you're hiring, say models then sure, but it seems like you have a massive bias towards people who's outward appearance makes you feel comfortable, often at the cost of a better employee. Not a great screening process.
>>
>>726944437
so you would hire what you call a degenerate?
>>
File: Me after 1 beer.jpg (781KB, 3407x2222px) Image search: [Google]
Me after 1 beer.jpg
781KB, 3407x2222px
>>726938938
So you are NOT impulsive and did NOT get a tattoo?

Am I reading this correctly?

Kinda confirms OP's postulate.
>>
>>726944423
I worked at a Dell hospital where doctors had ink and my team lead had a full sleeve. Didn't affect me none nor any of the work we did which is what we're here to do at our jobs right? Work?
>>
>>726944162
So I should try to change the mindset of my entire community in order to protect my profits?
>>
>>726943993
This is why we need IDs back. I've said that I know my customers. I talk to them every day. I can't begin to count the number of older women who say "Oh, I used to go to that place, but they have people covered in tattoos."
>>
File: 1452812678144.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452812678144.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
>>726944072
>>
>>726938297
why wouldnt u hire some1 with a tattoo? Its just a tattoo
>>
>>726944369
People with tattoos. The people who don't understand simple and basic facts of business, dude. I'm agreeing with you, ease up hoss.
>>
>>726944331
Except that you did.
>>
>>726944632
nice straw man, i was simply giving you my opinion of the people you serve based on the info you provide. i wouldn't think for a sec that you should waste your time enlightening people, especially if you're the one doing it.
>>
>be me
>170,000 a year
>full sleave
>>
File: 1435249460110.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1435249460110.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>726944871
>>
>>726944643
But why does having a tattoo change the quality of service?
>>
>>726939359
Aaaaaand when tatoos go out of style again (and they will; fashion comes and goes always) these tattoos will announce to the world that you are old and outdated. Prepare to look obsolete.
>>
OP I'll put it pretty simply so that maybe you or anyone reading this can see where I'm coming from.

I'd like to state that I have no tattoos so I'm impartial. There's a lot of fucked up stuff in the world. Granted, some of it is warranted, but a lot of it isn't. You can better your quality of life if you live and let live. Meaning only use your time and energy on something if you have to. People with tattoos and piercings will probably always exist so why even bother? I think we can both agree that we've seen a few that are pretty awesome and/or a hot girl with tattoos. My point is it's their money and body not ours so we shouldn't really care. If you own or manage a business and choose to not hire people based on it that is your choice as a business owner; but, there's no need to hate anyone over it.
>>
>>726944632
Have you ever actually hired someone who was pierced or had ink... In my experience next to no customers care in this day and age, even more so those over 60
>>
I have ideas for tattoos but most of my ideas make me realize I shouldn't have tattoos there's one I really want to get tho it's small and at least it isn't a jar of mayonnaise that makes me think of my fiancee
>>
>>726944823
wrong anon, and please continue spouting nonsense without supporting your statement with reasoning or proof, it's worked well so far since ITT we proved the following

>bigfoot is real
>tattoos are for degenerates
>pot heads are degenerates
>holocaust survivors are degenerate tattooed freaks
>>
>>726944552
I have not used that word in this thread. I can add this- the age of the hot chick Snap On calenders is OVER. The work area of my shop is always clean. We take customers out to their car, if they want, to show them the problem and how we'll repair it. My employees know to turn the radio down a little, not to swear or goof around if a customer is coming out. These are conditions of working there that I require and my people are good with it. So... no, I can say I would not hire a "degenerate".

I hire people that retired folk can feel safe and comfortable around.
>>
>>726944928
MAGA
>>
>>726942511
Said the guy who thinks anal stimulation isn't gay.
>>
>>726944643
haha where the fuck do you live? I would burst out laughing if an old lady said that to me.
>>
>>726945061
It's not Julia either lmao also I have one piercing that I got impulsively and I don't regret it pic related
>>
>>726944174
You won't win with that one either, every conservative bitch I've ever delt with from a business stand point has been lazy, and a theif. So neckbeard if I only had those two options. See my point is you're projecting your own views about people onto people, you believe those conservative cunts won't give you their business if you hire a tattooed person and you believe those tattooed people are bad people, but its all YOU, you're projecting.

seriously though, conservative women are fucking thieves though. especially white ones, they think they deserve whatever their stealing.
>>
just another dumb trend
>>
>>726944224
glad you can laugh at yourself. Way to many people take themselves too seriously these days.

Haha you're like Chuck from shameless. Where'd you get the swastika?
>>
>>726944643
Do you literally live in the middle of niggerhang alabama or something?
>>
>>726945158
>called anyone with tattoos degenerates in OP

RABBLE RABBLE I SAID NO SUCH THING

the rest is a given and has nothing to do with tattoos
>>
File: 1489072214311.png (447KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489072214311.png
447KB, 716x960px
>>726941541
>Automotive repair shop
Full on kek, almost made me spit my bovine produced beverage
>>
>>726945241
tats have been around for centuries. In some cultures it's actually part of the culture.
>>
>>726938450

Kek, exactly what i was about to post. Prolly some basement dweller frustrated by a tattooed handsome guy getting all the pussy
>>
>>726945055
Of course not. I would not take that gamble. There are infinitely more qualified people than there are available jobs. If I have two equally qualified candidates, and one has a visible tattoo - guess who gets hired?

If there is only candidate, and that person has visible tattoos, I can wait until a better applicant materializes.

I will not risk my profits on on someone's appearance.
>>
>>726944928
I never said tattoos change the quality of service. I have said over and over that my clientele find them distasteful.

Let me tell you about my old boss. His name's Dale. He was about 60 and his upper body was covered in tattoos. He had a Harley and rode all the time. But, he wore a long sleeve shirt and you never saw any ink. The old ladies adored him. They'd stop by just to say hello and drop off cookies or some shit. That's the key difference. Out of sight, out of mind.
>>
>>726944613
I'm not saying it doesnt mean you can get employed, or that it necessarily affects your work.

I'm saying it affects how you are perceived by others.

I'm saying you get a patient whose grandmother sees your tattoos and wants a different attending because they think you might be less clean or less professional.

I'm saying I know people in occupational health that have to review their colleagues and that those who have tattoos get lower client reviews, despite having similar/the same degree of professional conduct. Simply because the clients felt less comfortable when presented with someone who they perceived as less professional.

If you want to get perceived differently then thats your choice. Its like how people perceive women that wear hijabs or people with stretched ears.
Its your choice so dont complain if people treat you differently.
>>
>>726945479
>>>726945055
>Of course not. I would not take that gamble. There are infinitely more qualified people than there are available jobs. If I have two equally qualified candidates, and one has a tattoo - guess who gets hired?
ftfy
>>
>>726945517
so you admit to working for what you call a degenerate
>>
>>726945211
Where my SHOP is located, is Amherst, NY. It's a suburb of Buffalo. Lots of doctors, lawyers, financial guys, etc live there. If my shop were in Buffalo, I probably wouldn't care about tattoos, but their clientele just do not spend the money that mine do.
>>
>>726945553
so you're promoting bigotry and small mindedness, classic human behavior
>>
>>726945354
lol holy fuck i love shameless and connected with chucky so much when i got out. swak in the center of my chest and i have my A and B on opposite biceps. I honestly do not support any thing to do with racism, i just needed them to not get fucking stabbed in the fucking ORZ lol
>>
>>726938767
And people hate you because you pretend to "know" why people you don't even know do the things they do, while we all know you're hating on shit because you're an insecure faggot who needs to feel better than someone else.
>>
>>726945373
see:
>>726945733
>>
I have tattoos and understand the implications of having tattoos. There may be certain jobs I will overlooked in place of someone who doesn't have a tattoo. My tattoos can be covered and I will cover them if needs be. I think if you are getting a tattoo you need to be aware that you will be viewed in a certain way, and if you decide you are doing it anyway then it's all good.
>>
>>726938938
you see I like body art but I was also told nothing below the elbow or above the collar so I can wear a short sleeved shirt at work if needed and nobody would be any the wiser about my tattoos
>>
>>726945733
dude no one in Buffalo gives two flying fucks about tattoos visible or not, how do i know? i live in rochester and have family in Buffalo, confirmed b8
>>
>>726945733
>Amherst, NY.
Wait... Gerry's Service? OH SHIT
>>
>>726945708
Degeneracy is associated with moral character. Dale was an upstanding guy. My only fault for him was sometimes being too afraid to charge a fair price for work. He was a great guy but not a numbers guy.
>>
>>726938297
Op is mad because a tattoo stole his boyfriend
>>
>>726938757
/thread
>>
>>726945959
Amherst is not Buffalo and never the twain shall meet.
>>
>>726946035
>states all tattooed people are degenerates
>states people in Buffalo give a fuck about tattoos
still trying to b8
>>
>>726945479
Lol you're missing out, I've been refused certain work simply because of 2 piercings (nothing over the top). One guy shut himself out of business because he couldn't fathom that id have direct relations with the people he was trying to make a deal with to save his business ... The deal fell through because I casually told the other side over a beer why he had fired me before a week was over, they laughed at his inability to see my value in our line of business.

In my experience body mod people are about as likely to be a good or bad person As someone with zero body mods
>>
>>726938297
I sure as shit wouldn't hire anybody with tattoos. Just tells me that they don't think or just doesn't care.
>>
>>726946167
my bad read that wrong, price you pay for speed reading
>>
>>726945971
Haaaaaa! I applied there, once. Nice shop, but they pay shit. Nope, not Gerrys. My shop is a LOT smaller.
>>
The answer is simple... cover them up. There are amazing products that are readily available to use. I'm in a professional field with tattoos, and I always cover them out of respect for others. If I'm comfortable with a person I will show them in non-professionall settings. But, if I'm on the golf course I still wear long sleeves to not taint someone's opinion of me before they know the work I can do for them.
>>
>>726946178
I never said either.
>>
>>726945784
no im presenting the idea that people are allowed to think different things and people have to answer for their choices if the outcome isnt to their satisfaction.

suggesting that anyone who doesnt agree with you is small minded or a bigot, and that people who think differently deserve to be insulted is a way to seriously enter an argument or discussion is pointless. because we are different and do think differently.

Also if it is a classic human behaviour then you enter into it unless youre supreme omgusbudlier zerg from the planet omnomchom 8. in fact youre showing just the same reluctance to accept another persons thoughts as any person that accuses of bigotry. small world.
>>
I work in a very professional setting, everyone using suits all the time etcetc, and it's funny because one gentleman in his 50's has his whole body tattoed except in the places that are visible. It blew my mind the first time I saw it,
>>
>>726939457
>i want a tattoo
>let me go with vague chinese symbols on my forearm like every other 20-something hipster faggot on the northern hemisphere
i like tattoos but that's fucking garbage
>>
>>726946241
This just screams bigot for no apparent reason
>>
>>726942666
>assumes everyone gets tattoos for everyone to see
>gets mad when he's told otherwise

Your problem is you go into any situation with people with tattoos with this skewed bias perception that they only got them for attention.
I have no friends, and have a daily stomach problem so bad that I work from home, yet I have tattoos...for all of my no friends and co workers to see.
Actually I got them because they are of things I have great passion for and know I will for my entire life. I don't give a fuck who sees them besides me. Because chances are no one will even know what they are.
>>
>>726946267
So you actually just work at the desk at a shop? And you failed to get a job at the other place? You don't have a tattoo by any chance do you?
>>
>>726946492
"YOU SHOULD HIRE PEOPLE WHO CLEARLY MAKE BAD DECISIONS!"

Get fucked you liberal piece of shit
>>
>>726946534
No, as I've said throughout the entire thread, I own a shop with 4 employees. I didn't turn 18 and buy a shop. I wrenched, became a service writer, a service manager, then opened my own place.
>>
>>726946241
Yes, people who have put great thought into meaningful art they want to have in their body don't think or care...
No I'm not talking about faggots that get an upside down star or spongebob on their neck.
>>
>>726946724
Funny. I'm a fiscally conservative banker. But, keep going with your small mindedness.
>>
File: 20fwz1g.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20fwz1g.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>726946805
>people who have put great thought into meaningful art they want to have in their body don't think or care.

WAY too many people simply do not think these things through.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.