[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a problem /b. My girlfriend who've I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4694.jpg (82KB, 640x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4694.jpg
82KB, 640x990px
I've got a problem /b. My girlfriend who've I've been with for over a year almost never texts me first. She's very introverted and usually prioritizes school over me. What can I do?
>>
>>726937496
Also, we're both in grade 12, and when she comes over she's normal otherwise, but I think she's just nervous to start conversations in text. What could I do to get her to text first sometimes?
>>
Really, I need help, someone reply
>>
Girls have a thing where they want to be wanted, but then if you give them what they want, they'll immediately become cold and detached. The proper way to do it is to play games with them: give them barely just enough. Your girlfriend doesn't text you because she knows you'll do it and it inflates her ego.
>>
>>726939376
I've tried not texting first, for like, a while 2 weeks, but nothing changed
>>
>>726939376
What kind of games?
>>
>>726939526
So you're saying that if you never contact your girlfriend, she'll never contact you? Does that sound like a very healthy relationship? Are you actually dating a girl that loves you, or just a girl that you love?
>>
>>726937496
Is she still attentive and loving when you are together?
Do you have an enjoyable sex life?
Can you talk about anything together?
If so, who cares which person texts first?
>>
>>726939904
It seems like she actually loves me, but I think she just has a few flaws. I'm the first boyfriend she's ever had
>>
>>726940010
She's usually attentive, we don't have sex, and have even talked about waiting until we're ready. I just want her to text first sometimes
>>
>>726939701
Don't tell them you love them too often. Don't compliment them frequently, either. As much as everyone pushes that whole 'girls love to be abused' deal, it has a basis in reality. Most girls respond much better to a masculine display than a display that is actually warranted for the situation. For instance, if your girlfriend gets a new outfit, she'll probably show it to you. It would be kind and helpful to comment on it and tell her you enjoy it or not, but if you do that, you move in her eyes down to beta level. She thinks that she wants your honest opinion, but the first rule of women is that they don't know what they want. The situation will turn out much better for you if you give only a cursory (and slightly negative) judgement, she puts you on a pedestal as something she has to try hard to reach. She'll still send pics of herself in this outfit to all her orbiters, and they'll all tell her how pretty she is and such, but the one she fucks will be the one who tells her 'meh'.
>>
>>726940131
Have you talked to her about this?
Introverted people usually don't think about this stuff, because being alone isn't a hassle for them. If she is normal and attentive and you have good communication, her not texting first is a minor issue.
You can't expect people to read your mind or know all of your needs without talking about them.
>>
>>726937496
Stop Being a fag and just ask her
"Why do you never text me First?"
Also you text her First ok but the conversation after that is normal or she just reply with "ok" "yes" "no"?
>>
>>726940131
Have you considered the possibility that your girlfriend is having sex, just not with you?
>>
>>726940358
I've brought it up a few times
>>
>>726940465
She definitely isn't
>>
>>726940506
How did she react?
>>
>>726940368
I have brought it up. Our conversation are usually a mix of 'yes' and 'ok' as well as normal conversations
>>
>>726940638
She says sorry that she doesn't, and tries to sometimes, but she's pretty busy most of the time
>>
>>726940564
I'll take that as a no, then.
>>
>>726937496
Stop being a colossal faggot and let her prioritize school. You're likely much less important to her than her education, and I don't blame her.
>>
>>726940743
So it's not because she doesn't like you or is texting with other people beside you.
Perhaps you should just make an effort to accept this, if everything else is working fine.
>>
>>726940916
Busy with 'school', you think?
>>
>>726940842
This is the guy who never lost his virginity.
>>
>>726940916
She dosent actually have a phone. We talk to eachother through Facebook
>>
>>726940645
Well then there is nothing to worry about she's just an introvert (you can help her in that but your call) and also If you dont like texting First everytime Just say to her to text you later
>>
>>726941004
I'm introverted myself and I've been in this situation in the reverse. I basically just tend to enjoy myself on my own, until I get contacted with the offer to hang out and be a boyfriend. Then I'd drop what I were doing if it wasn't important and go be a boyfriend.
It's not that I don't want to be with people, I just rarely get lonely or feel bad about doing stuff on my own.
>>
>>726941175
Same principle really.
>>
>>726941260
I get what you're saying. I actually love extroversion, so her and I are somewhat opposite. She says that human interaction is exhausting to her
>>
>>726941422
Well it is, when you are introverted. I have people that don't take me much energy to be around, but it is still a bit draining. I tend to love being around people when I'm out, but only if I've had sufficient alone time to power up for it.
>>
>>726941588
She says the same thing
>>
>>726941828
Then you should take that at face value, if she isn't showing any other behavior to disprove it, that is just how she is as a person.
You can't really change the basic personality type of a person, so if this is an insurmountable problem for you, maybe you two aren't a good fit.
But if you can accept this one difference and everything else is fine, it could work out for you.
>>
In a move that repeats itself ad infinitum in every single generation, OP mistakes his girlfriend for being 'introverted' and gives her the benefit of the doubt when actually she's fucking chad. Do you know what a cuckoo is?
>>
>>726942227
>All women are a hive mind and act the same.
And all men just want sex and aren't interested in a relationship right?
>>
>>726942384
Guys like me wouldn't be able to fuck the chicks if guys like you weren't dating them and making them feel like they aren't whores. It's a careful system of checks and balances.
>>
>>726942450
You're undervaluing yourself if you're a manslut.
Same as women who undervalue themselves and are sluts.
>>
>>726942227
1. I'm a professional athlete
2. She's a nerd with a small handful of friends
3. She's stated clearly that she's a virgin and wants to wait until she's ready for sex
4. I'm friends with her parents, and they would've told me if they thought she was cheating.
5. A cuckoo is a type of bird
>>
>>726942551
Manslut, eh? Not the most fitting term for describing the most genetically successful individuals in a generation, but it'll do.
>>
>>726942551
Manslut? Do you think that that word holds any power over me when I'm plowing your wife?
>>
File: o017-1.jpg (198KB, 823x483px) Image search: [Google]
o017-1.jpg
198KB, 823x483px
>>
>>726942773
You do you man, just don't make the mistake of thinking that everyone is like you.
There is an old adage that works fine in this situation "A thief thinks everyone steals".
>>726942832
I'm not married, I wouldn't marry someone who doesn't want to be monogamous either.
>>
>>726942727
>Grade 12
>Professional Athlete
>>
>>726942727
1. That's great, you're one of the only professional athletes who doesn't have sex with his girlfriend at all.
2. She doesn't need friends or status to get that pussy rocked. It comes with inherently being a female. Even if she's 300 pounds chad will still go for it when nothing else is on the table. After all, he's not the one who has to sleep next to her that night.
3. Oh, well, if she -told- you she was a virgin, who's to question, right?
4. Certainly mommy and daddy know everything about their daughter and log her sexual encounters. They're the first people she would tell.
5. A cuckoo is a bird that lays its egg in the nest of a bird of a different species. The cuckoo's egg looks exactly the same as the other eggs, and so the parent will raise the cuckoo chick alongside their other chicks. Cuckoo chicks grow much faster, however, and begin killing their siblings as soon as they can so that they can recieve all the food. This survival strategy has worked amazingly for the cuckoo because it lays an egg and someone else does all the work while it goes off to make more eggs, ensuring that its own genes survive, but the genes of the birds in the nest that it takes advantage of do not.
>>
>>726943372
I've been in snowboarding, cycling, and swimming races and competitions. I even teach snowboarding, and I'm on recognized teams for cycling and swimming. Oh btw, a friend of mine from my school, Mclean Reid, recently won a gold medal for team Canada in Australia, and he was in grade 12 at the time
>>
>>726943457
I just said she's a virgin. I never said I am.
>>
>>726943780
Lol.
>>
>>726943899
I never said you were, either.
>>
>>726943961
I used to fuck my previous gf regularly, and my first gf I got in grade 8, she was a slut
>>
>>726944075
Uh huh. Fantastic.
>>
>>726944196
I'm dating my current gf because she's like a cute, nerdy, curvy girl. And she definitely dosent have the capacity to cheat
>>
>>726943918
What lol?
>>
>>726944196
Oh btw, she's a Christian, so she's all about "waiting till marriage" and is even bashful about wearing anything too "revealing"
>>
File: 1373932002420.jpg (98KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
1373932002420.jpg
98KB, 776x602px
>>726944338
>>
>>726943899
>>726944075
>>726944338
>>726944605
This is just fucking sad.
>>
>>726944708
Really? Wayne's world reaction pic?
>>
File: 1407395865247.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407395865247.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>726944338
>I'm dating my current gf because she's like a cute, nerdy, curvy girl. And she definitely dosent have the capacity to cheat
>>
Honestly, I don't know why I asked for girl help from a website full of cucks, cross dressers, and keyboard warriors
>>
File: 1412856416492.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
1412856416492.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>726944338
>>
>>726945043
You are probably the most autistic person in this thread right now.
>>
File: IMG_7159.jpg (43KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7159.jpg
43KB, 500x700px
>>726937496
OP I've been down this road so I will help you. She's trying to get you to dump her. She has soemone else she is interested in, but doesn't want to be the 'bad guy' and break up with you. Trust me, gf doesn't want you anymore. Hurts like a bitch OP, but you just gotta end it. For your sake.
>>
>>726945531
Half of the posts claiming to be me aren't even me!
>>
>>726945657
Actually, that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering if you were being intentionally retarded, but maybe it's just /b/ 'pretending to be retarded'.
>>
>>726945630
Then why is she loving and enthusiastic around me when we're together irl? I just said she dosent text first that often, not that she's completely detached from me
>>
>>726945735
It's a piss off. Maybe I should make an account so I can be distinguished from the anons
>>
>>726945838
I know man. My gf was the same. When you are around her she treats you as the center of her world. But the moment you are out of her sight you are irrelevent to her. She likes your attention, she doesn't like you. Hate to sound so harsh
>>
>>726946182
To expand on this, because I'm bored and you seem like me from years past, she loves your attention. When you are around her, she is always close by and makes you feel loved right? Because you nearby makes her feel the same way. But when you aren't around, she cannot get those same feelings from you. So you become useless to her when you two are apart. As a result, she finds others who make her feel that way when you aren't around. When I finally manned up and ended it with her, she was dating one of those guys within 24hrs. Only reason I know that is her brother and I are bros.
Hope this helps OP
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.