[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get pussy? I'm 26 years old and still a virgin.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

How do I get pussy?

I'm 26 years old and still a virgin. Girls show interest in me but I freeze. Please help.
>>
>>726929747
Unfreeze yourself and take the risk.
Getting rejected isn't the worst thing in the world and there is the chance of you not getting rejected.
>>
>>726929747
Hooker.

I solved your problem now go out there and lay the pipe down.
>>
>>726929850
solid advice

i knew this dude whose motto was basically, one out of 100 girls will inevitably agree to bang. you just gotta brush off all the rejections and keep going
>>
>>726929850
this guy gets it
Taking that first step feels terrifying but you gotta do it bro
>>
File: fuxwittit.jpg (70KB, 870x674px) Image search: [Google]
fuxwittit.jpg
70KB, 870x674px
>>726929873
>>726929747
>>
>>726929952
pussymagnet cuntdestroyer
>>
its time to see a psychologist bro
>>
>>726929747
>but I freeze
this is literally why alcohol exists. get drunk and fuck someone, just like everyone else does.
>>
Basically you need to treat them like theyre worth nothing dont take the effort if you dont see her craveing for your dick, just be a sarcastic lil shit
>>
>>726929747
ask women for coffee. You´ll find that nothing happens if you get rejected. Also try tinder or something.

One important piece of advice: Tell them you´re a virgin before. Otherwise they´ll think you´re just awful in bed and not see you again.

If she´s any good she´ll take the lead. Also don´t try too fancy shit. Take it slow, don´t go down on her immediately. It takes some practice to know what you´re doing down there. You need to get used to how a pussy feels to orient yourself cuz when you´re fingering or licking her you don´t see it.

Also don´t be awkward. It´s okay to be nervous, but be the cute kind of nervous. Laugh about the shit that doesn´t work, don´t cramp up and try to ignore it.
>>
>>726930396
16 year old virgin edgelord detected
>>
>>726929747
Sex isn't as fun as you virgins imagine it to be. It's often more satisfying, but you have a lot less control over the speed, angles and so on. Orgasms are generally more intense while fapping. Cunts are just squelchy wet meat. You are now less excited about losing your virginity.
>>
>>726930554
>Tell them you´re a virgin before. Otherwise they´ll think you´re just awful in bed and not see you again.

This is fucking terrible advice. 90% of men are inherently terrible at sex, and she won't have any clue you're a virgin if you don't tell her nor will she stop seeing you. You can be as selfish as you want with women and they'll still want to fuck you if they like you. The only thing that makes them leave after fucking you once is if you have a tiny penis.
>>
>>726930554
>Tell them you´re a virgin before.
nigga if you tell them beforehand they'll just not sleep with you in the first place instead of *maybe* not sleeping with you *again* afterward

absolutely never tell a girl you're a virgin. just don't do it.
>>
>>726930679
Sounds like you speak out of experience.

Telling your future sexual partner that you're a virgin is good advice, because it's honest and open and takes away a lot of pressure while establishing much needed intimacy.
>>
>>726930679
>>726930780
You´re both idiots. Obviously don´t tell them when you´re on the date. Tell them after the first kiss or when you´re just done undressing.

I guess it also depends on the kind of chicks you are around, but I´ve been a virgin till 23 and telling her was the best thing I could do.
>>
>>726929747

Just be sure to go for it the next time you are in a situation to get sucked off.

Do this:

Tell her to suck it, but you aren't getting hard for her. Act like you don't care. That way when your anxiety induced ED tries to fuck you over, it doesn't matter.

She'll tell all her friends "he wouldn't even get hard for me, OMG it was sooo fucking humiliating, it made me so wet"

They will all compete to get you hard, and you don't even have to. Once you manage to though, she can be the "winner" and BAM, you have a GF.
>>
>>726929747
first we need to know the quality of your genes so pics of face and body
>>
>>726930864

That "honest and open" shit only applies to your romcom fantasies. Women don't care about it in the real world. Women want someone who's socially competent, financially stable and sexually dominant. To women being a virgin means you're automatically failing in two of those departments and it's an EXTREME turnoff to all but the most desperate women.
>>
Lord Dracula owns all girls in don't tell secrets. what I mean is it is pointless. Wait for a girl to tie you up and sit on you.
>>
>>726931003

Yea congrats on your relationship with a fat weeb chick I guess, but telling a girl you're a virgin is a risky move that's going to get you friendzoned 99 out of 100 times with any girl who has options.
>>
>>726931110
Dude, you spend too much time on reddit.
>>
>>726931110
Oh hold the horses great Alphaboy, you seem to have figured out all the great secrets of the female gender! Please, enlighten us!

Fucking faggot. Women do care about it in the real world. It's just you that doesn't, but you keep telling yourself it's everyone elses fault.
Every of the around 30 girls I had sex with I have been natural, open and honest with. I've been loving. And it works. Because there are too many "you gotta dominate that bitch" guys out there who think they unlocked the secret of the universe.
Like your lame ass. Faggot.
>>
>>726930644
No, that's a lie.
>>
Prostitution is legal in many parts of the world.

Travel to one of these places.

Then exchange money for sex.

Easy.
>>
>>726931379
>Every of the around 30 girls I had sex with
And how exactly would your logic apply to a virgni then? Fuck off you LARPing retard.
>>
>>726931342
Maybe in thrid world cuntries like Murrica, not where I come from.
>>
>>726931488
Or, use tinder. It's basically prostitution, just for free.
>>
>>726931488
I don't understand why people do this when feeding a girl alcohol is so much cheaper.
>>
>>726929935
This
>>
Dont
>>
>>726931524
>hurr durr
Because we all started out as virgins, you motherfucking autistic imbecile.
>>
File: tyler-the-creator.png (248KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-the-creator.png
248KB, 1024x683px
>>726929747
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Being A Virgin At 26 Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Computer Like Nigga Take A Shower Haha
>>
If you are past 25 and virgin. Don't say it - ever.
Its way better to be 'the guy who fucking sucks at sex' than to be the 25 years old virgin.

Being a virgin at that age is the biggest red flag you can give to a women. It shows:
-You suck at relationships
-You suck at social situations
-You suck at pursuing goals
-You suck at women
-You are undesirable since no women seemingly has shown interest in you so far.

Be bold, fucking go for it, you have nothing to lose. But for the love of god almighty don't say you're a virgin. If the fucking topic really comes up, say something like you didn't fuck in the last 5 years or smthng but before that ofc.

t. 27 years old virgin.
>>
>>726931632
The point is that your perspective is fucking skewed and you have no idea how much of a turnoff virgins are to women because you've been the antithesis of virginal for most of your life, you dumb slutty piece of shit.
>>
>>726931488
who cares if it is legal or not ? Get a prostitute wherever you are.
>>
>>726929747
brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp
>>
>>726929873
/thread
>>
>>726931569
Feeding a girl alcohol is not 100% guaranteed to lead to sex. At least not in a legal way.
In a regulated prostitution environment, rape is not a thing you can be accused of normally.
Getting a girl drunk can lead to said girl feeling shame, and then pointing the rape finger at you. Also, if she gets pregnant, she may keep it. Hoovered are less likely to do this.

Cheaper in the end to pay for sex legally up front, rather than gamble and lose; legal fees and child support are very expensive.
>>
>>726931706
>You are undesirable since no women seemingly has shown interest in you so far.

Hoes have showed interest in me but I just freeze really badly.
>>
>>726931919
Do you also puke like the guy from South Park?
>>
>>726931797
Legal prostitutes are often cleaner.
Getting caught also leads to legal troubles.
>>
>>726929747
There are women out there who are into virgins.

My advice is to make a tinder or fetlife or maybe look for a site specifically catering to your condition, make yourself look at least somewhat like a normal human being and not an autistic weirdfuck, and toss up something like "Yea, just never got around to it, looking for a girl to show me how it's done" and find a girl who's into that.

Honestly dropping the v-bomb on a normal submissive girl who's not prepared for it, especially at your age, is a quick way to get her to pity you and lose interest.
>>
Happiness is a resource girls like to take from men. Show her you're happy and she will try to steal it from you.

Facing rejection? Take a solid sigh, smile and tell her you're glad that's out if the way and won't feel wired about being friends now that she isn't interested. (It will drive her mad)
>>
>>726931706
What if you have just successfully avoided all contact with the opposite gender? There are no females I interact with.
>>
What a depressing thread. Suicide is the only option.
>>
>>726929747
Change your priorities

Women aren't everything.
Once you get that, it'll easier.
>>
>>726931919
It's your own fault then.
You will always be a virgin.
Accept this as fact.
Come to peace with it.
If you do not accept this: you will suffer depression and possibly suicide at some point.

See a shrink. Get help. Freezing like that is not healthy.

The correct medication may solve the anxiety issues.
>>
>>726931837
I mean, if you're trying to have sex with a radical man-hating feminist I see your point, but most of your post is just boogeyman fearmongering that pretty much never happens in the real world bar scene.
>>
>>726932034
It means you're a social recluse with no networking capabilities or connections.

You are pretty much worthless to her as her main purpose is to leech onto your social connections to find a potentially beter mate than you are.
>>
dude just fuck them its not hard they are barely human
>>
>>726930679
What size is considered tiny?
>>
>>726933572
6 inches and below
>>
>>726934527
By size kings and queens on /b/.
>>
>>726929747
I just licked my sweaty 2 days unwashed armpit and it tasted exactly like eating pussy. Wow
>>
>>726934527
Wouldn't below average be small
>>
>>726934943
How would people whose only achievement is having a big dick feel superior then?
>>
File: bluecuracao.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bluecuracao.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>726929747
drink some of this before a date
>>
>>726929747
OP try this
Make a dating profile with 2-3 decent pics of you
Try and search good male profiles and use the writing as a template to customize to yourself if you can't think of anything.
Message a few girls a day. If you are as nervous as you say you are go ahead and start with average or less attractive ones.
Meet up for dinner, coffee, drinks, or a hike or something.
Keep doing this and you will work on desensitizing yourself to social anxiety and eventually you will hook up.
Find some dumb excuse to return to your house like "come check out my dog he's so cool".
Realize that you just gotta go for the kiss when the moments right or it's all fucked at that point.
After hooking up with a less hot chick your mind will start to change and you will realize you can do the same thing with hotter.
>>
>>726933572
Sub 7 inches might as well be a baby carrot
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.