[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUMP

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: Show me you boipuccie.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Show me you boipuccie.webm
1MB, 640x640px
BUMP
>>
Soylent green
>>
>>726886720
what ?
>>
>>726886427
Universal housing

Not everyone obviously needs to be there but it will help those that need it
But they have to be doing something to better themselves to stay

It's a nice thought but some people are just lazy
>>
>>726886937
How about give tax breaks to people who house Homeless people ?
>>
>>726886427
Moon explorer corps.
>>
>>726887134
Yeah but that already exists with homeless shelters

The problem is there isn't enough housing
Plus I don't think most people want to take homeless people in

I'm for adding a tax of maybe a penny to every sale to pay for it

Doesn't sound like much but it adds up quick and would be more then enough to build and sustain the buildings
>>
>>726886427
their is no real solution.
I lived in a homeless shelter for a couple of months. Some were people down on their luck and withing a couple of months found a job and got a place.
However the majority just shelter hopped and had no intention of getting a job or bettering themsefls.
>>
File: nignogpolywog.jpg (117KB, 432x269px) Image search: [Google]
nignogpolywog.jpg
117KB, 432x269px
>>726886427
>most creative
the most effective would be to enact a universal basic income and universal healthcare, but muh states rights and no handouts won't let that happen where I live.

the most creative? One week a year, the top 1% gets to hunt homeless people in the streets for sport for a hefty fee that gets donated to the relevant homeless charities.
>>
>>726886427
gauranteed minimum salary.
>>
>>726888043
Shit man as long as you dont raise taxes
>>
If you want creative....How about turning closed down retail stores and malls into communal "homeless shelter" like centers. There are plenty of corporate stores closing that never get filled and that space could be used for good.
>>
File: antihomelessspikez.jpg (73KB, 590x753px) Image search: [Google]
antihomelessspikez.jpg
73KB, 590x753px
>>726887542
>Plus I don't think most people want to take homeless people in

If they are teenagers or kids maybe. I don't think the best solution in solving the homeless problem is constructing stupid crap like this. (pic related)
>>
>>726886427
We buy a shitload of pizzas. Then we poison the pizzas. Then we throw the pizzas into dumpsters all over the world.

Problem solved.
>>
>>726886851
systematically collecting the homeless and using their meat as nourishment for the public...
>>
>>726887944
are they black ?
>>
>>726888653
Or you could just kidnapped them for MK Ultra or better yet send in animals to hunt them
>>
>>726886427
>Force homeless people into draft
>Give them sticks
>Drop off to Africa

No longer our problem.
>>
File: IMG_1674.jpg (237KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1674.jpg
237KB, 960x960px
>>726888511

Normies don't want to take them in. What you need is to get them to volunteer for military service under the promise of free food, lodging, medical, and education for a few years service. Then let the machine do its job of turning them into people who can be on time and have some kind of responsibility and a taste of structure so that they can keep it going when they're out.

Not even a militaryfag here - hated the idea of signing up. But it does what it's designed to do.
>>
>>726889158
>promise of free food, lodging, medical, and education for a few years service

That's what prison is for anon. Lets just pass law where being homeless is illegal
>>
>>726886427
Sending all the homeless to space and leaving short video guides on how to use the space ship.
>>
>>726888498
>closed down retail stores and malls
and the owners of these buildings have to foot the bill after junkies ruin it?
>>
File: IMG_1656.jpg (247KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1656.jpg
247KB, 980x653px
>>726889442
Then why not just round them up and gas them, since it ultimately costs less?

A more creative approach is to at least ship the, off to a remote island with cameras/drones to turn it into a brutal reality tv show. No rules, no voting or win condition - just drop them off and see what happens.
>>
The problem I see a lot concerning homelessness the modt, at least in men is addiction and mental health problems in general.
I think there should be a legitimate government initiative to take in a moderate number of at risk individuals who are on the streets provide housing and mental health supports while they work with a social worker to determine their needs and abilities to enter the work force. I would say the housing should last for a year, or if deemed medically necessary then longer, but only long enough to allow them to get a job and stable income. Then requiring them to check in every few months to see their status.
This program would mainly benefit major cities however... since it wouldn't be feasible in smaller ones.....
>>
Pay them to hold signs for your company. Cheap aggressive advertisement.
>>
>>726889878
Since they are homeless and nothing to lose we should experiment on them for Space travel.
>>
>>726886427
Ship them all to Detroit, and give them materials and tools and some contractors to supervise, tell them any building they can get up to code, they can live in, full ownership.
>>
>>726886427
Many issues, such as housing and medical care, can go away by getting rid of voluntary military service and requiring all adults to join. Also, all government clerical positions would fall under that heading so you could either serve your local or state government or you could join the military. All soldiers are entitled to housing, education, medical care, etc.
>>
>>726886427
Lie better.

...noone wants you/me around.

Lets do this.
>>
>>726886427
Work camps for homeless people. Round them all up. Send them to camps with housing and medical attention. It'd basically be prison but nicer. Put them to work and use whatever product they create to pay for their food/ housing, or allow them to farm on site and give assistance. Once they are off drugs, have had mental issues delt with, and learned how to work for subsistence, allow them to live in transitionary housing and help them find jobs. If they don't want to be in the camps or don't want to follow the rules house them in prison until they agree to go through the program.
>>
>>726886720
underrated reply.
/thread
>>
Everyone should be required to create one dumpster house project a year in high school. Costs only a dumpster, plus a group of five kid's time. Set them in high populated cities with abandoned neighborhoods and watch the new neighborhood grow. The fences will be shopping carts and the donation barrels are trash cans. They'll live off of shared resources that they scavanged and create a trading system within their own society, thus eliminating the urge for money. Soon, they will take to the streets as vendors peddling their poor man's crafted goods to create a pyramid scheme-type corporation.
>>
>>726886720
Salient Green dumbfuck.
>>
Fuck you faggots I'm homeless right now
>>
>>726891166
No he's right dumbass
>>
>>726891175
Get a job faggot !
>>
File: whitetreat.jpg (45KB, 432x647px) Image search: [Google]
whitetreat.jpg
45KB, 432x647px
Require all homeowners to remove the locks from their doors.
>>
>>726891287
Can't got a Terrible alcohol problem , just trying not to relapse
>>
>>726891251
Some one thought this was a good idea.
https://www.soylent.com/
>>
>>726891287
The funny thing is no one will hire you with out an address and no one will rent you home with out a job.
>>
>>726891675
sort yourself out anon
>>
>>726886427
promising them if they get their shit together they will be receiving a free HOT prostitute at each milestone of getting off the streets.
>>
>>726886427
Ask Rudy Giuliani.

He made a few thousand homeless disappear from New York city in the mid '90s.
>>
>>726892066
by putting them in the twin towers and arranging a few brown men to board some planes...
>>
>convert them to Islam
>get them deported to the Middle East
2 ez family
>>
>>726891850
I was living in a pub a few weeks ago but moved away , baby steps
>>
>>726891845
Why do they need an address for you to get hire ?
>>
>>726886427
Muster up just enough money to a new Nintendo 3ds system and then trade the Nintendo 3ds for the amount of amiibos that the 3ds money can buy. Price gouge them on ebay. Collect money then start again.
>>
replace all pleb sports where groups of adults try to move a ball into/through a big metal basket.

make gladiator fights a thing instead. but creative ones. 5 hobos vs one hobo on a truck or shit like that. battle royal mode. whatever.

that would pay for itself and reduce the number of undesirables.
>>
Buy land in mid west for cheap. Send homeless there. Under instruction they will build a city and run it. This city will be self sufficient in all things, selling produce/labor to build it and sustain it. Next make it a tourist destination.
>>
File: C70FZv5VwAA-lAh.jpg (55KB, 1200x639px) Image search: [Google]
C70FZv5VwAA-lAh.jpg
55KB, 1200x639px
>>726892251
These videos might help you out anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFeIRVueNRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.