you dont, girls (well at least the non ugly one) assume that every guy is into them. you are getting friendzoned and want to turn into something more? too bad she wouldve tried to suck your dick by now. she is just using you either for her own personal gain or twisted amusement.
Find a mutual friend and put them up to telling her that the friend thinks you like her. Have them promise not to mention you putting them up to it.
Seriously man, this trick worked on me.I had a crush on my current gf for a whole year, oblivious to the fact she liked me, until she did this ^^^ and i managed to work up the balls to talk about it with her. >tfw i have a qt3.14 gf
>>726873764 im guessing youre in school so you cant just drink for confidence boost. idk anon youre gonna have to either have a good personality or rape her till she likes it like in your favorite hentai mags
>>726874197 you dont love her you dumb fuck you obviously dont know her. ok here start casual conversation, Hello works follow with questions, open ended dont ask yes or no ones. look for common ground in activity, ask to do activity you found through convo together, if she says no thx you know she not into you, if yes congrats.
>>726874197 fuckin hell "i love you" beta fag detected. do you even know her well? well enough to be able to play that off as a joke and not creep her out? is she really as "shy" as you think or do you think she may be getting spit roasted right now? WHAT ARE YOU DOING OP???
that wasn't exactly what I was gonna say, yeah I'd work it out but it's a last case scenario lmao I don't plan on doing it :P Yes I talk to her and she's pretty shy, she doesn't talk to other people :P
>>726876071 OP im not gonna be an asshole ill be straight up. ask her out for dinner. if she says anything that isnt yes then its a no. if she says she is too busy and doesnt offer a day where she is free then its a no. if you really are a kid and cant take her out to dinner then just ask if she wants to be bf/gf if she says no then she was never interested in you and youre just gonna have to accept that. trust me its wayyy better to move on than to be stuck on her and waste your adolescence cause you will just become a 40 yr old virgin. (where i am if i didnt fuck prostitutes) if you are adult then do drugs/drink with her. not saying you cant do this as kid but youre gonna need a spot where u can do them.
>>726878763 how you gonna fake a confidence boost? >>726878268 i dont think they make me manly, they make me an artificial soul who isnt visibly cringy and a blame outlet incase my cringe ever shows. without im just a torn shell lingering for purpose but falling deeper into the abyss that is my unimportant life
>>726879854 definitely a young fag its call a chaser you dumbass. pour some (idk try 2 shots) of liquor with a tall glass of your favorite soft drink. if youre not feeling lose yet, have another on. id have to say it takes about 3 shots to get the confidence boost and not be noticeably drunk
yeah but I (This isn't cringey) want my romances to be special :C I once dated this one bitch who turned out to be crazy so we split. I feel a lot more confident now than before I dated her so yeah this works but still :(((
>>726871850 Bitches are dense, tell her straight up or fuck off, 90% of them are too fucking dumb to pick up on any hint you give, the other 10% will pretend they didn't get it so they can keep you permafreinded so they can benefit off you while giving you jack shit in return.
Tell her straight up, that we she can neither play stupid, nor actually use stupidity as excuse.
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5 If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.