[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /b/ have a female best friend? I cant deal with that shit.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: 1431639978671.jpg (32KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1431639978671.jpg
32KB, 448x545px
Does /b/ have a female best friend? I cant deal with that shit. I inevitably start getting more and more attracted to them, and then it just hurts so much more when i found out theyre dating someone else or that theyre a little slut. feels thread?
>>
They're probably just too shy to admit they hate you

Kill yourself
>>
>female best friend
they mock you behind your back and only keep you around out of pity and/or ego issues.
>>
I used to in high school. She was the only person in my life I could completely trust, then we went out separate ways. I still kinda miss her tbh, think about her from time to time. Sometimes I have dreams where we meet up again and just hangout and talk.

It's a trap my man, don't fall for it. If you want to get involved with a girl just turn it into a relationship and save yourself the headache.

>Inb4 brushes off my advice

I can't stop you, but you can never say you haven't been warned.
>>
>>726857438
Well yeah, I've had a massive crush on one of my best femfriends, but when I confessed and it became clear that she doesn't feel that way, it sort of faded for me a bit and I can deal with it because I'm a goddamn adult.
>>
File: 1 (4).gif (456KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1 (4).gif
456KB, 160x159px
>>726857793
lmao, so much this

they don't want to hurt your faggot feelings OP
>>
if you want it, tell her now. if she doesn't, move on. ain't gonna work.
>>
>>726857888
thats what confuses me about her. Shes mormon af but literally every guy i know of shes dated shes made out with.. then shell complain that all guys wanna do is makeout when they hang out with her

>>726857943
Thats the problem, is she doesnt see me as a boyfriend. so i dont wanna be that cringey fuck who just sits around and listens to her bullshit. Dont get me wrong, i like having a female friend, its cool. but thats a bitch to deal with

>>726857970
>>726858064
shes dating a guy now but i dont wanna make things awkward and never talk to her again, but i dont wanna sit around and listen to her bullshit
>>
>>726857888
this, learned it the hard way
>>
Op here. its only been like the last 3 days, we still talk all the time when we hang out but she takes forever to respond with messages or snapchat
>>
>>726857888
This is real shit..
>>
File: 3zpe4g6dpshy.jpg (90KB, 720x913px) Image search: [Google]
3zpe4g6dpshy.jpg
90KB, 720x913px
>>726858986
You need to transform yourself into a person who never notices how long it takes anyone to reply to a text or a snapchat or if they replied at all.

I have no idea how to do that
>>
>>726857438
I've had a couple very close female friends throughout the years, out of all of them only one who I developed real feelings for.

My exes all hated the fact that I hung out with females without them being there, it sometimes was even the reason we broke up. I'm a guy so obviously the desire to bone was there if they were really attractive, but in most cases we were really just friends.

The one who I did have feelings for though basically 'friend zoned' me, as I did try to date her. She pity fucked me once in our senior year of high school. I didn't attempt anything, I was actually drunk at a party with her, she brought me home and told me "since I know you've always wanted it so badly."

I've since moved on, though, and we're still friends to this day though we have very little contact these days. I still go out for drinks with another friend every couple months, with her husband.

The rest of them, their boyfriends/husbands find it weird to still talk to an old male friend from high school, so I never hear from them anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-045809.png (67KB, 1215x608px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-045809.png
67KB, 1215x608px
>>726857438
This is usually the end result. Nothing much you can do about it.
>>
Yep. We hang out. Perv on chicks, and send each other filth, all in all, I can't complain.
>>
>>726857888
THE TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN, THUS IT MUST BE TRUE. PRAISE KEK.
>>
>>726859655
were on a 30 day streak right now and its like literally every other day before these past few we would talk all the time from when we got off work til we went to sleep, we would talk and work, then get off and go on snapchat, get food, etc.. but now she barely responds and at work shes less talkative.
>>
>>726859767
That's why you don't befriend someone before trying to date them. Let your intentions be known from the beginning, otherwise you're in a long-run letdown rather than a quick one.
>>
>>726857438
>woman like to fuck around

Grats on turning 14.5 and figuring that out. There are so many other things you'll have fun learning too. For example, birds fly. Fish swim. Don't hate women for being women - just focus on being a man. If you do your part right, the pussy will come. If not, become an inventor or something, I don't know man.
>>
>>726857438
I just asked one of my female friends who I've only hung out with one-on-one twice before if she wants to be roomates next year. I already know I'm not attractive enough to fuck her. Bad idea?
>>
>>726860471
Nah, you'll get to see her in skimpy undies and booty shorts and whatnot, invest in some spy cams and you're fucking set.
>>
>>726860333
I get that. But originally I never intended to develope feelings. We were best friends for years and she went through a horrible break up and I did my best to be there for her. It was a recent thing. But I know I shouldn't waste my time with her.
>>
>>726860722
Good. I'm not a big fan of the bathroom spycam stuff but I agree with the other stuff.

The only issue is I'm graduating this year, and in order to actually live with her next year I have to forcefully do my graduate studies in the same university or do a second degree.
>>
>>726860158
If it was you not replying, or being less chatty at work then she would be trying to suck you off every weekend.

You should stop committing any effort to her at all, when she messages you you should read it, then don't reply. She will know you read it and didn't bother replying. This is a very cool thing to do it shows you don't give a shit. Start talking about other chicks around her when you do end up talking to her.

But most of the time chumps like you won't take advice like this, you can't help yourselves. She's gone, you should consider her gone in your mind, and she ain't back until she sticks her tongue in your mouth. It's very easy to not reply to a text here and there, she does it every day, if you did it too you might actually get laid, but you probably won't.
>>
>>726857438
Yesterday I had a successful date with a smart, conservative, kind Chinese girl.

She's also roughly a 4/10 on a good day.

Especially compared with my last gf who looked and dressed virtually like a model, I'm more ambivalent about this relationship than I ever would be if she looked even average.

Still, I value a lot of things in a relationship more than looks, and I really think she's a keeper. I guess you can't have it all.
>>
>>726860989
My end goal isnt just sex. shes Mormon af. im probably one of the few on /b/ that actually want some type of relationship. the issue isnt sex, thats the easy part.
>>
Yes, I do.

I moved to a different country and met this girl from my home country in my class. She is my only real friend here. I don't have friends otherwise but she's got many many friends so I'm not sure where I stand on the "rank." she hugs other friends, but not me. So maybe I'm not up top.

I don't feel attracted to her by any means although she's not bad looking. She's got a boyfriend anyway. It's just a friendship.

My best friend was in high school but we kinda parted ways and I've never seen him since HS. (2014)
>>
>>726857438
I used to have one, tried to fuck her, she said no and i walked. Best desition ever.
>>
>>726861554
>>726860989
>>726859767
>>726859698

like i said, shes already dating a guy rn.. should i wait it out for awhile and see if they break up and then try the like "swoop in and save the day" type thing? or just keep her at distance and try to stay casual friends?
>>
>>726861795
That never works. I know this from personal experience. Just stay casual friends and find yourself a girlfriend. If she has any interest in you, she'll show jealousy of you giving another girl attention.
>>
>>726857438
I have really good female friends, but they're not my best friends, they're just rly close to me. Being attracted to them is perfectly normal, you just have to keep in mind that altho it's not mutual, they can be really good friends otherwise. Keep up.
>>
>>726861795
No, no and no. She's not interested.
If you haven't shown sexual interest and she hasn't reciprocated by now then she doesn't see you as a sexual being.

If you only want to bang her once and that's it then stick around as a friend until she's drunk and seeking revenge on her bf.

If you have romantic interest in her then just walk away, cut contact but don't make it dramatic. Work on yourself, get some pussy elswhere and when she's available again you can give it another try.

But when you do, SHOW SEXUAL INTENT AND CONFIDENCE.

Life isn't a rom-com, she's not going to drop the douche for you, nor suddenly realize you're "the one" because you're "such a good listener".
>>
>>726861795
If you're good friends with her, and she's dating someone else then she's definietly not into you. You'll just screw yourself over if you coe up with this thing. If you really can't handle it then say something like "I used to have a bit of crush on you years back..." or something that says you are/were attracted her a bit, but nothing serious, so your friendship can stay like this before. Then you'll see they aren't into you a bit.
>>
>>726858986
Huh, I thought this was only happening to me.

Is not replying to snapchat/text messages some kind of code for women for at least a day? This situation has happened to me several times already.
>>
>>726862388
>"I used to have a bit of crush on you years back..."
If you do this don't let the conversation hanging there, follow it with a joke to release tention or it WILL be akward and cringy as fuck.
>>
>>726861090
I was in a similar situation a few years back.

I'm really not a narcissistic asshole or anything, but I've always been obsessive about my image and reputation. I've always dated the hottest girls(that would actually date me, anyway. I'm really nothing special but attractive enough to pull some lookers).

I ended up going to this new bar that opened, and the owners daughter worked there. She was way, way below my standards but she was so incredibly amazing personality wise that I had to ask her out.

We started dating almost immediately, but because I'm an asshole I kept her hidden from everybody other than a select few family members. It didn't take her long to realize that I wouldn't go out in public anywhere with her where anybody I know might see.

She ended up breaking up with me because she knew I was embarrased to be seen with her. I tried to apologize and introduce her to my friends that day, but the damage was already done. She refused to speak to me and changed her number the next day.

I thought about going to the bar to try to talk with her, but just felt way too fucking bad. Maybe I should have tried, just to apologize again.

TL;DR - if you really like somebody, don't worry about their looks. I fucked up possibly the best relationship I've been in because I was worried about what people would think of me
>>
>>726862562
I appreciate the anecdote mate. That hits home.

I'll keep that advice in mind if this relationship goes any further.
>>
>>726862501
Yeah, i meant that way
>>
Well thanks for the advice /b/ i guess ill try the limited approach and making myself less available and see what happens.
>>
>>726860333
Trips have spoken.

But seriously, this guy is right. Quick letdown ain't that bad. I've had long-run letdown, that shit ain't fun. Got rid of the hoe, that was messing with me. My life improved.

So from experience. Say that girl you like her and if she says she doesn't like you, move on and find another one.
>>
File: WifesAss.jpg (498KB, 1200x761px) Image search: [Google]
WifesAss.jpg
498KB, 1200x761px
>>726857438
have wife wife is awesome pawg she has friends there all into me they all want it its fucking rough to be around. Dont wana cheat dick wants it bad been like this 5 years.
>>
>>726857438
>Best friend
>Finding out they're a slut

Are you telling me someone you don't even know the relationship status of is your BEST friend?
>>
>>726864015
Im not saying shes a total slut but does stuff that seems slutish, ive known her for like 6 months but every guy shes dated shes made out with and broken up within a week or so.
>>
>>726864112
That's not a slut, it's a BPD. She's a bullet you need to dodge m8.
>>
>>726864203
>BPD
I hate to admit this... but English is not my first language. Could you explain what this is?
>>
>>726864539
>English is not my first language
Nothing wrong with that, man.

Borderline Personality Disorder, basically a crazy bitch who'll seem like she switches personalities from a second to another. If you want to know more just google it.
>>
>>726864836
shes never done it before, but the other day she did send me oddly sexual stuff which shes never done or openly talked about
>>
>>726864539
>>726864836
>>726865040
^ could this be bpd or?
>>
2meirl4meirl
>>
>>726864203
>>726864539
>>726864836
>>726865271
^ could someone tell me?
>>
>>726864836
OP is either very young, or dumb enough to believe retarded lies.

No of-age girl is going to "make out with a guy and break up with him in a week". Who the fuck does that? Only instances I've ever heard of or experienced was with girls in middle school, maybe high school freshmen.

The girl mentioned is obviously banging these dudes and keeping OP in the dark. More than likely because he's a shoulder to cry on when she reflects on herself and is feeling down, and doesn't want to get rid of that cushion.
>>
>>726865831
I don't know man, it could be.
>>
>>726865984
Forgot to say at the top of the post

>>726865271
No. It's not a mental disorder. It's a girl who likes to fuck, but doesn't want to fuck you.

Sorry, bud. If she's telling you about her sexcapades, but lying about them, you are nothing more than an open ear.
>>
>>726865984
Yeah, most likely.
>>
op is a faggot
>>
>>726862562
>I'm really not a narcissistic asshole
>because I'm an asshole I kept her hidden from everybody

kek
>>
>>726858986
Currently in your position op

She knows that I had a thing for her cause I did tell her and I did try to make a move but she just said that she never saw me as anything more than a friend.

Still talk to her and supposedly (according to others) I'm considered one of her best friends atm

The only way I can think of combating this bs is to just keep myself occupied. I try to keep somewhat busy with uni and with learning extra shit like bass cooking and video editing. Need to also find a job and go get my fat ass back to the gym.

But ya the best thing to do is to just keep yourself busy. Hang out with other peoples you may know, even if you don't really condsixer them friends. Like try to distance yourself from her but don't ignore her/be a dick to her about it all. And if it really is bothering you and you do care about whatever relationship you might have with her then tell her your feelings why you feel like that and what can be done for the both of you so you won't continue hurting and she won't be hurt if you do leave.

Or you can fucking ignore her and see if she becomes clingy to you, that's always fun.

But really I don't know if the advice is right or not cause I mean I'm going through the same shit right now
>>
worst. feels. thread. ever.
>>
>>726867139
>bass cooking

You fucking what? You better be talking about striped because anything else is unacceptable

>>726866799
Kind of contradicted myself there, didn't I? Lol
>>
>>726867139
Dude i was there too when i was younger, the sooner you walk away without making a scene and look for pussy elsewhere the better. Give it a shot in a few years when you've had time to work on yourself and become a better man. Work on your own goals, focus on success and women will follow.
>>
>>726867419
Sorry was a lazy fuck and meant to put a comma
"Bass, coocking"
>>
>>726857438
you need to stop needing other people; don't listen to the nice guy OR red pill losers. they're all insecure
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.