[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your views on abortion /b/? Pro Life or Pro Death?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 20

File: baby mommy vomity.jpg (46KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
baby mommy vomity.jpg
46KB, 600x402px
What are your views on abortion /b/? Pro Life or Pro Death?
>>
File: aabortion.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aabortion.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>
File: baby.jpg (27KB, 480x605px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
27KB, 480x605px
>>726823627
>>
I am undecided about abortion

On the one hand I support it because it is killing children. On the other, it gives women a choice
>>
I think its fucked up that they do it for no reason
But if they get raped and have proof then I understand
>>
Until a brain develops, it can't be considered a human life. Attempting to ban abortion from day 1 is proof that conservatives are ignorant of the subject.
>>
>>726823627
Pro death all the way. I wish abortions were more common.
>>
File: 4L_nPjdmMSW.jpg (79KB, 480x528px) Image search: [Google]
4L_nPjdmMSW.jpg
79KB, 480x528px
>>
>>726823627
My ex girlfriend had an abortion. We decided it was the better thing to do because we were so broke. Yes i understand its selfish and all but that kid would have been raised in a shitty environment. Not to mention theres too many people on this fuckin planet anyways
>>
People should be free to get abortions but should they themselves also be eithanized. 2 birds 1 stone
>>
>>726824460
Dude it's not selfish. You don't want to saddle yourself with monster debt when you're not ready. Besides, having that kid in a shitty environment would have fucked it up permanently.
>>
>>726824460
Poor kids still enjoy life. Too bad you took that choice away from him.
>>
>>726823627
death because fetus isn't a person
>>
>>726824565
It was a girl
>>
>>726823627
Abortion is wrong except in the cases of miscegenation.
>>
>>726823627
Can't murder something that isn't alive. Fetuses up to a certain point are not viable outside the womb, therefor they cannot survive without a host. You don't call a miscarriage when the lump of cells is just a zygote "death", do you?
>>
File: Fetal_Development.jpg (41KB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
Fetal_Development.jpg
41KB, 640x260px
>>726824587
Looks like a human to me.
>>
>>726824565
Grew up poor on welfare. Did not have a good life. Still wish I was dead.

Continue?
>>
Pro life
>>
>>726824690
Not if it's a jew or an armenian.
>>
File: abort_circumsiction.jpg (32KB, 541x499px) Image search: [Google]
abort_circumsiction.jpg
32KB, 541x499px
>>726823700
if you think abortion should be illegal you're a fucking retarded hypocrite if you allow circumcision on newborns.
>>
File: abortionn.jpg (72KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
abortionn.jpg
72KB, 600x444px
>>
i'm pro abortion, but i'm willing to change my stance if the pro life people would be in a registry of some kind and would pay the expenses for the unwanted child.
>>
>>726823627
Abortion is the best way to solve the Irish problem.
>>
File: abortion.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>yfw dead bodies have more rights than a pregnant female
>>
>>726824460
Wtf is wrong with you
I was born poor as fuck.
Parents Had to boil water in the tea pot to was me
>>
>>726824690
you can consider a human in 'early stages or development' but it still doesn't senses, feelings, probably can't even feel anything
thats why im pro abortion
also because i rather have less stupid parents without bad conditions towards their children
>>
>>726825113
Wash
>>
>>726824690
Yeah I forgot that's how a fucking baby grew. Stfu
>>
>>726823627
My motto used to be "legal but discouraged" meaning abortion should be legal but discouraged through means of promoting condoms and raising prices of abortion.

I later found out that our tax paying money funds abortion. As a male, I prefer not to pay taxes to fund abortion simply because it doesn't concern me. I rather let it be illegal and keep my money. Particularly in the U.S., the government tax the fuck out of the citizens to fund a myriad of useless programs such as abortion and planned parenthood. This hurts my economic status as a single male, because these programs won't ever benefit me yet I have to pay for them.

Does anyone else think the real problem with abortion is the financial aspect? I don't think the fetus is a living creature like most conservatives, yet I believe that women should have a choice to do what they want to their body, much like the liberals perspective. But I don't want to fund abortion since it doesn't benefit me, so I prefer it to be illegal.

Before you call me out on political views, I have a very moderate view on politics and am willing to hear what others have to say, and perhaps change slightly.
>>
>>726823627

Abortion sucks and in a perfect world would never happen but there might be situations where it is necessary. It's a very delicate and complex subject.

Or, if you're stupid ass is retarded enough to be a democrat or a republican then the answer is ABORTION IS (MURDER\AWESOME) YOU PIECE OF SHIT! IT SHOULD BE 100% (BANNED\ENCOURAGED) YOU FUCKING (SEXIST\CUCK)!
>>
>>726825374
but youd rather have your money go towards. building a brand new stadium. think about that because professional football staidums are paid for by the taxpayer
>>
File: B4EUHDa.jpg (124KB, 497x1190px) Image search: [Google]
B4EUHDa.jpg
124KB, 497x1190px
>>
>>726825521
You're assuming that. I don't even watch sports lol

But do you see what I mean? A myriad of useless programs to fund and the government wants to tax us for them.
>>
>>726825374
>I later found out that our tax paying money funds abortion.
What is the Hyde Amendment?
>>
>>726825704
>Hyde Amendment
What are Obamacare provisions on health care funding in regards to abortion?
>>
File: 490618747_2dec6c0e5c.jpg (148KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
490618747_2dec6c0e5c.jpg
148KB, 500x479px
Pro Death. The world is overpopulated as it is.
>>
>>726825665
no dont be so fucking stupidńthe tax payer pays for brand new stadiums to be built dont be so fuckig ignorant, nevada legislation just approved a 720 million dollar grant to build a brand new stadium in las vegas on taxpayer money, and the team already has a perfectly good stadium in oakland. no assumptions here just the truth
>>
Every faggot that says it OK
Wish you were aborted
>>
>>726825374

abortion costs a lot less then the state funding an unwanted/accidental pregnancy/child if the woman/parents are in poverty.

from a financial standpoint it makes far more sense to fund abortion vs the alternative.

if you make it illegal you will have more children born into poverty with parents who are ill equipped ready to raise a child...
>>
>>726825946
You're assuming I support funding towards creating football stadium. I don't support it
>>
File: 20170325_180405.jpg (27KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
20170325_180405.jpg
27KB, 224x224px
>>726823700
Fixed it for you. Sorry you never learned to write with your autism anon, maybe you would have been better if aborted.
>>
>>726825966
Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one gets filled first.
>>
>>726823627
You should be able to have an abortion if you want to but don't waste my fucking taxmoney on it.
>>
>>726823946
For no reason? Sorry you don't know what sex is, never have worn a condom or have one break on you. Fucking dumbass normie.
>>
>>726825881
>Obamacare provisions on health care funding in regards to abortion

Read 'em & weep.
https://www.dpc.senate.gov/healthreformbill/healthbill18.pdf

You gotta actually read the Bills and not listen to talk radio.
>>
>>726825890
>look at me I'm in high school and I'm edgy
>>
>>726826014
That's a good point
Poor families taking welfare and such...
>>
>>726826014
I'm against all government welfare programs anyway. Taking over charity from private companies was the biggest mistake ever made.
>>
before the third trimester a fetus is a parasite and cannot survive outside of the body

government should not be telling their citizens what they should do with their bodies
>>
>>726824565
Same as other poor anon. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. Its because people like you exist that we have limitations what we can do with our own bodies. Worthless scum.
>>
>>726823627
I'm none of them shit; just pro Woman.
>>
>>726823627
Pro death. Kill all the babies. Can't be murdered if you're not a person yet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaFFBdul9yQ
>>
>>726823627
In general I'm pro life if the kid wasn't made by means of rape or will end up severely disabled.
In such a case it would be better for the mother -and- the child to not come into existence. In any other situation, there are always places that will raise children if you don't want one yet.
>>
I'm in the middle.

I think it's okay to do in like the first 2 months, but after that, fuck off. The baby is almost fully developed in the later stages, aborting it then is wrong.
>>
>>726826058
oh my bad i thought you were saying i was bein untruthful. ok good yea i dont support it either. but heres the thing with abortion, if caught early enough the abortion is just taking a pill, no invasive procedures, so its not really that expensive its jist more about helping people be more aware of their body and preventative care. fuck i think there should be a lube that not only is spermicidal but kills stds instead of just condomsn i guess techbology hasnt caught up yet though
>>
Pro Life. If someone doesn't want a baby, don't have sex. It's really fucking simple. If after having sex you get pregnant, you lost all claims to saying the baby was unwanted. Sex is literally an act for procreation and then people cry when that act results in procreation? Fucking retards. If all you want is pleasure, jerk off, get oral, anal, etc. But do vaginal and even if using protection, you lose all claims to say the baby was unwanted.
>>
>>726823627
Pro choice all stages.
>>
>>726823627
Give them a fighting chance but, its your choice
its your body no mine
>>
>>726824782
a little pain at t=0 is better than getting aids
>>
>>726826472
>>726826403
The stupidity. Staggering.
>>
>>726826617
*not mine

sorry
>>
>in a perfect world
>4chan
>fucking kiddie
>>
>>726824565
This is where your argument fails. There was no "him/her" to begin with. It was not a sentient, self-aware creature. There was no choice taken away, as it never understood the concept of choice in the first place.
>>
>>726824285
Amen
>>
Abortion is good
>>
>>726826623
How is my idea stupid? Trump also agrees that abortion is fine in the first few months and in the cases of rape. Anything after that is wrong?

Why is that bad?
>>
I reckon women should have the right to choose if they want to bring life into the world. A group who is offended by the choice of the mother shouldn't have the right to stop her. Its just plain racism on pregnant lady's.
>>
>>726826231
"Some individuals receiving government subsidies to buy health insurance use those taxpayer dollars to purchase abortion coverage. There is an abortion surcharge in place as an accounting gimmick to separate tax dollars from private dollars, but it doesn’t change the fact that taxpayer-subsidized plans are paying for abortions. Because of Obamacare the only health insurance plans available in some states are ones that cover abortion, forcing prolife citizens to either purchase abortion coverage or face legal penalties. Obamacare did give states the option to exclude abortion coverage as a “built-in” benefit in health exchange plans. As of 2017 there are 25 states that have opted out, including Michigan. Citizens of these states are still forced to fund abortion coverage in the half of states that haven’t opted out."

https://rtl.org/RLMNews/09editions/AreMyTaxDollarsPayingForAbortion.htm

And Planned Parenthood collects $500m from taxpayers annually. Why would a single male want to fund tampons and abortions if it doesn't concern him?
>>
>>726823627
This a mother-daughter snowball thread?
>>
>>726826719
Because they've drunk so heavily from the social justice cool-aid the only way they can respond to different ideas is to mock the person behind the idea.
>>
>>726826797
>abortions don't concern single males

wew lad.
>>
>>726826935
Prostate cancer
>>
>>726826797

>And Planned Parenthood collects $500m from taxpayers annually. Why would a single male want to fund tampons and abortions if it doesn't concern him?

why would any woman want to fund prostate testicular cancer treatments, ED, etc?
>>
>>726826797
As a single male, abortions concern me greatly. I'd rather fund abortions than fund the expense of delinquent, unwanted children who grow into delinquent adults. Do you have any idea how much the life of a person who's homeless or caught up in the criminal justice system costs a taxpayer?

Learn2economics
>>
Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!
>>
>>726826797
Are you really so stupid to believe any vast portion of that funding is directed to only abortions? Planned parenthood does a fuck load of shit. You'd know this if you were sexually active passed the dried up sock you have stuffed under your bed.
>>
>>726824215
If you need a brain to be considered a human, explain how niggers exist
>>
>>726826719
How is an unaware fetus in the 1st stage of development any different from an unaware fetus in the 3rd stage of development in ethical terms? Once you take the emotion out of your argument (omg iz a babeh jesus luvs babehs) it makes zero sense.
>>
>>726827198

PP does several hundred thousand abortions per year. You can't just look at it from a percentages point of view.

My opinion is this: if you're going to get an abortion, fine, but pay for it yourself. No fed funded money should go towards this act if it's not a case of rape or incest.

I'm personally against abortion, but I won't stop other people from getting one either.
>>
>>726827448
>My opinion is this: if you're going to get an abortion, fine, but pay for it yourself.

The people who SHOULD be getting abortions are the ones who can't afford it, idiot. They are the ones that have the kids who end up in the foster care system and prisons which end up costing YOU as a taxpayer 100X the amount of what an abortion would have cost.

I swear, you pro lifers are fucking retarded.
>>
>>726827448
Hmm, good thing your backwards moral judgment doesn't factor into government legislation, huh retard
>>
>>726827603

Don't try to explain numbers to retardS. They just think you're trying to pull a fast one on them
>>
>>726827291
KEK
>>
>>726826237
>tfw don't read Maddox
fuck is wrong with you
>>
Only if the mother's life is at risk or cases of rape
>>
>>726823627
Pro-death.

The way I see it...
* Unwanted children tend to have extremely shitty childhoods, for obvious reasons. The majority of them do not grow up to be well adjusted people.
* It costs far more to the taxpayer for government funded orphanages than it does for government funded abortions.
* Everyone is going to die of something.

>>726827603
Basically this.
>>
>>726827603
The government shouldn't pay for any of those.
Let private companies handle charity. They'll do it way more efficiently than the government.
>>
Pro choice

Why should a child be brought into a home of unloving parents, or parents who can't adequately support their kid? They could give them up for adoption, but the foster care system is shit.
>>
We need abortion. Especially for poor people. Why the fuck would you give a birth to child,if you can't even afford raising him properly? To ruin his childhood? Life? But ok,not only for poor people. What if some [spoiler] muslim piece of shit [/spoiler] raped you,and now you're pregnant? Would you fucking give a birth to that child? Ofcourse no. You better fucking kill it.
>>
>>726827603

I stand by what I said before.

Pay for it yourself. The goal of sex is reproduction. If you're too dumb to realize that then maybe your parents should have has second thoughts.
>>
>>726827988
That assertion is as insane as it is baseless. kys.
>>
>>726826591
Ok. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>726827620

How is it backwards exactly? You fuck around and get pregnant then why should John Q Taxpayer have to bail you out?

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>726825147
You do realize it's part of a process, right? If you let it continue, the embryo will develop a nervous system. The fact that is has not happened yet is no justification
>>
>>726827988

LOL yeah private prisions have fucking worked out REAL well.

so you want private orphanages for unwanted kids? who do they send the bill to then if not the government/tax payer?
>>
>>726827988

That's great. Institute a system that you know won't work so you can later claim that it's impossible for any variant of alternative to work.

Precisely like republicans defunding public education and attacking the ACA at every opportunity.
>>
>>726828129
>I stand by what I said before.

Refusing to change your stance based on logical evidence to the contrary because "muh principles - muh emotional reasoning."

Confirmed for typical conservative retard.
>>
>>726828204
Yeah, and you fuck around and your house catches on fire just put that shit out yourself right? Fuck paying for firemen, that shit's stupid. Am I right fam?

>inb4 but dats different

it's not. it's really not.
>>
>>726824460
That kid may have been the human savior, you selfish nigger.
>>
>>726828129
>If you're too dumb to realize that then maybe your parents should have has second thoughts.

An abortion would have worked better. Just saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 504x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 504x276px
>>726828204
Why should you care Jerome? Not like you stick around once they are born anyway!
>>
>>726828204
Because it costs far less than what John Q. Taxpayer ends up paying for, dumbass. >>726827603
>>
>>726825890
>believing the world is overpopulated
>>
>>726823627
As long as it's not paid for the government I'm fine with it. So i wouldn't make it illegal but I would make it something to be ashamed and very frowned upon (with a few exceptions)
>>
>>726828251

What logical evidence? What part of 'pay for your own abortion' is a bad thing?

Christ, everything has to be an entitlement now.
>>
>>726828313

False equivalence, much?
>>
>>726828502
The earth has exceeded it's carrying capacity for humans years ago. If you're going to argue that the issue is resource distribution, that's a complete non sequitur, because it doesn't change facts.
>>
>>726823627
Coming from someone who currently has two kids from the same woman I love that neither of us are raising, I am Pro Choice. I and my gf both took our personal responsibility on the matter, especially when dealing with our first pregnancy, as we made sure to find a family for the baby before he was born and not to allow him to end up in foster care. With our second one we actually tried to get an abortion, but her period was so fucked up that by the time she finally missed it she was already too late for the pill and we couldn't afford the surgery.
So we did adoption, again. Which I can say was a lot easier the second time, especially that because of our first mistake (who we had every intention of keeping at first until real life living in a hotel hit us).
Now the reason that I am Pro Choice is the same reason why I gave my kids up for adoption, and that has to do with finances. It also has to do with personal responsibility, however that is not something that you can force upon someone.
You can't force a person to work, you can't force a person to care for their young. And when you have single women or even two person households that are pumping out kids with little to no remorse for the impact that has on the government, welfare, foodstamps, ect. as you know damn well that if they were too poor to afford the abortion, they are too poor to afford another mouth to feed.
In cases of rape, incest, and damage to the mother, federal funding should be acceptable. In cases of low income earners, they should still have to pay for it, but the payment should be directly in comparison to their income.
It's really unemployment that stumps me, because that later starts spilling into welfare and foodstamps as well.
I think what people are scared to say is that it doesn't matter if the baby is a baby or not. It doesn't matter if we're taking away 'rights' to a womans' body. It matters to force women who can not afford to bare children to raise a child.
>>
>>726828389

>assuming I'm black

Resorting to ad hominem doesn't help, buddy.
>>
>>726828447

Have 0 responsibility doesn't help a functioning society. That's not what we are built on.
>>
>>726828645
A preventative measure that saves taxpayers huge amounts of money is not an entitlement, you moron. You know nothing of socioeconomics and you prove it with every post.

Your worldview is literally one of the most ignorant, uneducated kinds there are to hold, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: 1484880925091.jpg (32KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1484880925091.jpg
32KB, 680x471px
>>726823627
<--- Here
>>
>>726828677
How? You don't just call a thing something, and it becomes that thing. Support your fucking argument faggot.
>>
>>726824881

This.
>>
>>726828835
And I would argue that a person getting an abortion funded by the state rather than bringing a child into an inhospitable environment is exercising personal responsibility.

Your argument is emotional and based on your narrow worldview. You are the epitome of ignorance.
>>
File: IMG_20170324_092155.jpg (42KB, 304x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_092155.jpg
42KB, 304x312px
>>726828604
/Thread
>>
>>726823627
If I can't support the child financially or the child might be retarded or whatever then theres no point of bringing the child to this world just to see it suffer and take care of it 24/7.

As to the whole morality of it? I don't know because I've never been put into as situation like this, but I suppose abortion will save a lot of trouble for the parents AND the kid later on in life if everything looks bleak and you'd just be raising a child for the sake of raising a child. Its not a matter of pro life or pro death, its a matter of whether the conditions are alright for the child and for the parents.

I'd feel bad for killing a chicken but I'll fucking crack an egg and eat it no problem. See what I'm getting at?
>>
>>726828780
It would only be ad hominem if he had said you were wrong because you were black. Learn what a thing means before you say it, dipshit.
>>
>>726828878

Haha, okay. Enjoy the current welfare state that you preach you fucking idiot.

Make a mistake? The govt will bail you out I guess.

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>726829338

Don't be so upset, friend.
>>
>>726829085

Emotional to say you should accept responsibility for your own actions?

Give me a break. You make a mistake you either own up to it or pay your own way, not lean on everyone else to pick up your bullshit.
>>
>>726829659
Because your alternative is totally viable, sure.

Also, I guarantee I make much more money than you do.

>>726829819

Yep - the most myopic worldview possible summed up in one post. Figures. Easy to say and sounds good, but that's not the way humanity works, little guy.
>>
>>726829819
Your problem is you're only looking at life and experience from an individual level, placing your beliefs and values squarely on individuals. You are incapable of viewing things from a societal level and taking into consideration multiple variables. You view life from an individual perspective as to how you think things should be, and how all people should behave. In a society, it does not work like that.

This is what makes you ignorant.
>>
>>726823868
Oh how original.
>>
Until it develops a working brain, it cannot be considered alive, therefore, until the brain is developed, I support abortion. Anything past that and I'm a bit undecided.
>>
>>726826220
Well what I think he means, or what I believe is that if you want to fuck then you deserve to be stuck with a baby if you mess it up.
Just my thoughts.
>>
PRO DEATH

The last thing this world needs is more human children
>>
>>726823627
is there more of these pictures?
i got a boner thats hurting
>>
>>726824460
Friendly reminder that a poor child would be forced to be active through its childhood meaning it wouldn't grow up to be a lazy /b/-surfing fag like you.
>>
>>726823627
Pro choice or forced birth?
>>
File: 1480965078377.jpg (37KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1480965078377.jpg
37KB, 499x338px
>>726825655
Back to tumblr you fag
>>
File: moonskull.jpg (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moonskull.jpg
497KB, 1920x1080px
I say that if a woman has the right to abort her child then the father should have the right to make her do it too if he doesn't want it. We already know women coerce men any way they can so it's not fair to give them more leverage. On the other hand I don't agree with abortion, I think it is morally wrong, but ultimately I don't think I have the right to tell someone what to do in such a situation.
Personally I think that if you have made it so far as to be conceived, then you deserve a shot at life too, even if you're a rape-baby.
>>
>>726829819
Go read a fucking book about burden to society and get back to us.
>HUUR DERR IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM
It becomes everyone's problem fuckwit.
>>
>>726831303
>forced to be active

Stealing bikes and eventually cars is definitely more active than surfing /b/, I'll give you that.
>>
>>726832224
Just proof that you're determined to fail as a parent.
>>
lol at all these pro-life newfags. Did summer come early this year?
>>
>>726831303

Says the lazy /b/-surfing fag
>>
>>726832717
I wasn't who you were responding to, dumbass.
>>
File: NYuET5N.jpg (110KB, 460x1259px) Image search: [Google]
NYuET5N.jpg
110KB, 460x1259px
>>
Trumptard logic: a fetus that isn't even a human yet deserves all the rights, but humans who aren't white get no rights.
>>
>>726823627
i think you should kill your children
>>
>>726832717
Irrelevant.
>>
>>726824215
You have no brain, but are considered human. Gfy....
>>
I'm pro choice, but I advise against it. Not my decision to make for a woman
>>
File: 1484615584386.jpg (1MB, 3816x3592px) Image search: [Google]
1484615584386.jpg
1MB, 3816x3592px
>>726824782
What if I think both are bad
>>
>>726831616
"I say that.."

Good thing nobody gives a fuck what you say.
>>
File: e83.gif (259KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
e83.gif
259KB, 320x306px
>>726833366
>tripdups
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.