[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Ask an incredibly bored police officer anything... I'm bored.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 32

File: IMG_0470.jpg (21KB, 284x177px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
21KB, 284x177px
Ask an incredibly bored police officer anything... I'm bored.
>>
Have you ever had a racist thought? Even for a moment?
>>
>>726805636
What are the most common calls you respond to?
>>
>>726805636
Do you have regular customers
>>
>>726805636
go deport a spick
>>
What's it like to be constantly afraid? I'm gonna take your gun and shoot you one day, faggot
>>
File: 1478445807268.jpg (170KB, 750x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478445807268.jpg
170KB, 750x950px
>>726805636
what type of PC do you have in your cruzer
>>
>>726805636
When was the last time you murdered a nigger?
Oh, and thanks, btw.
>>
>>726805713
Yes, although, typically it's more of a stereotype playing its self out more than a truly racist thought.
>>
>>726805807
Toughbook, they aren't tough...
>>
>>726805716
In my area disturbances. We have tons of bars so that keeps us busy.
>>
>>726805636
Is it true you can not be convicted of a crime if the evidence was gained illegally?
>>
>>726806016
Like if a citizen illegally gains the evidence and brings it to the polices attention
>>
So I have a gimpy leg, right. And I'll get pulled over by cops while walking because apparently it looks suspicious. Are you guys trained that limping is shifty or something? I just get tired of having to explain I'm not a drug dealer, I just can't bend my knee.
>>
Do you write tickets for no front plate?
>>
I've seen dudes not roll the window down when the officer asked them to. what are you allowed to do when you pull someone over? is there anything you can't do that might surprise the average citizen? If you tell me to step out of the car cause I called you a faggot, do I have to?

Not calling you a faggot OP, genuinely curious.
>>
I scare my little brother that if he doesnt listen to me youll take him. Can you actually do do that please?
>>
>>726805807
Show to your Shapiro https://youtu.be/p1rdkP6KnLQ also am i being detained or am i free to go?
>>
If you pulled over someone, what is the best thing they could do to get a warning instead of a ticket, what is the proper way legal loophole way to offer a bribe
>>
>>726806016
>>726806016
Depends, not sure I'm following but if a third party brings us evidence in let's say a stabbing.. such as a knife that they took from your house without you knowing... You would be sequentially arrested. You could however bring civil suit and would likely win as well as depending on your state you could move to have the charge dismissed or the evidence thrown out. In the two states I've worked in you'd likely be fucked.
>>
Do you arrest someone with a 6-year expired license if you pull them over for something or issue warning?
>>
>>726806257
Be totally honest and keep your hands where I can see them as soon as my blue lights come on. I've let people walk with weed and minor offenses cause they made my day easier.
>>
File: police hack.jpg (68KB, 640x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
police hack.jpg
68KB, 640x600px
>>726805636
My interactions with the police of the US have been uniformly unpleasant, so thanks for the offer but no thanks.

>inb4 civil asset forfeiture
>>
>>726806398
That's a state call. Some states say I have to arrest you. Once your information is entered in the computer the dispatchers know I have to arrest you... again depending on the state.
>>
>>726806419
What if you asked for my lisence and droped a 100 bill out of the window. What would your reaction be
>>
>>726806340
What if they committed a felony to get said evidence?

Example:
Something illegal gets mailed
Goes to wrong place
Person who's name is not on the box opens it
Finds illegal stuff
>>
>>726806114
I personally wouldn't stop you unless there happens to be a BOLO for a person matching what you're wearing and that walks with a limp. Unfortunately you may just happen to have similar traits as a know. Drug dealer or a wanted guy.
>>
File: 1330108857941.png (4KB, 196x171px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330108857941.png
4KB, 196x171px
>>726805636
Back in the day, junkies used to purposely shit themselves in the back of the police car when they got arrested, just to piss off the cops... Is this still a thing?
>>
Is their a certain kind of style or attire that would make you give a ticket even if the guy was as nice as ned flanders? Like wearing a baseball cap with a flat bill make you think negativly of the person, or a gold chain or tatoo or somthing
>>
Why the fuck am i paying you guys with taxes for you to sit on your fat ass eat donuts and post on /b/.
>>
We're only on earth for so many hours until our life ends, you have the unfortunate role of being a peace officer which means that you have to deal like drunk assholes like myself as well as deal with scrutinization and downright hate for people in your job. Just remember that it's a very necessary role to exist and that you directly effect the community you live in. Anyways, go harass some skateboard punks when you get the chance, then you will be less bored.
>>
>>726806756
Fuck hippies. I will mace you
>>
>>726806124
So again it depends on your state. If you're a dick and make my day harder than it has to be I'm going to make your day harder. Some state laws say you have to provide "reasonable" information. Basically stating that you have to give me your license, not just hold it to your window. If you're pulled for suspicion of DUI/DWI you will have to provide the officers with access to you, typically. If you don't you'll likely rack up an additional charge or two.
>>
>>726806543
Id prob call for back up and have you get out of your car. Only people that have tried to bribe me have been drug dealers
>>
>>726805636
When did you first realize you were a class traitor?
Up holding laws set in place by the big wigs to make money off of normal people. Doing the bidding of millionsaires to screw over your community.
>>
>>726806586
Jesus, that is likely gonna be a magistrate or solicitor bringing the charges. Again you can sue them but if the evidence is brought to the police station they still have a duty to act of the information presented.
>>
>>726806844
You talk alot about having a hard day. What are the typical characters you come across that make your day harder and day go smoother
>>
>>726806643
People pee more frequently than I expected but with drainholes it's an insanely easy clean.
>>
>>726806844
ahh, ok. see I was watching Californication and the guy makes a comment about his wife that wasn't really related to pulling him over. He of course smarts off and the officer asks him to step out of the car. I know it's just a show but I feel like there's a thin line where an officer can abuse their power if they're offended socially or whatever. anyway cool perspective thanks
>>
I'm cool with the police. I got pulled over for gunning it at a light. Wasn't racing or speed, just have a fast ass car I like to get to the limit quick. Not being wrekcless. Get pulled over and give lic & reg. Ask why I tae off at the light. Comes back I'm clean, tells me to watch it and I'm free to go. I tell him thank you for your service b/c I'd hate to be a cop and deal with people that may kill me. I thank him and he looks back at me looking like I'm saying it for getting off with a warning. I was like WTF? How do I tell a cop thank you in the future without them thinking I'm trying to kiss ass or something?

Thanks for your service BTW
>>
>>726806928
Its not illegal to mistakenly drop a franklin out of my wallet as i am taking my lisence out. Is it illegal to tip and officer like a pizza delivery driver?
>>
>>726806708
Not Op but because its too early in the morning and there aint nothing better to do at the time
>>
>>726806844
also same guy here but would be a police officer make us all a little racist? how do black officers view black people. my brother's are prison guards and they say it has made them racist, and I'm not a BLM guy by any means but even I can see that the police treat them much, much shittier overall.
>>
>>726806644
Nope, it doesn't really matter to me. I know cops that this is likely not true. As far as I'm concerned I have no issues with letting you go if you're not a dickhead.
>>
Can you take a picture of the next person you pull over and tell them to timestamp their forhead to get out of a ticket. It would be epic
>>
>>726806821
Bahahha
>>
>>726805636
Any advice for someone who wants to go to police academy and join the force? How is it?
>>
>>726807154
Regular black people are at war with nigger culture they treat blacks lile blacks and niggers like niggers. They do treat blacks like shit to impress their superiors if they are present
>>
>>726807321
Goddamit mahony
>>
Do bald cops hate guys they pull over with good hair and out of being envious they ticket them
>>
File: The 5 P's.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The 5 P's.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>726805636
Have you shot a nigger and did you regret it?
>>
>>726807348
I don't watch TV and therefore don't know what the fuck that's from.
>>
>>726807062
Not the balls!
>>
>>726805636
why havent you killed yourself?
>>
Why are cops so worried one night I was walking went out to get a bag of coffee at a store close to my apt. The cop put he's blues on came out of he's car with he's hand on his gun. I told what was up and said your free to search me he just told me sorry and have a good night.
>>
>>726807331
that makes sense. would you say black people cause the majority of your problems on a day to day?

Also any desire to move up in the department? Could you become a detective or something?
>>
>>726807437
why haven't you graduated high school yet?
>>
File: IMG_1061.png (432KB, 600x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1061.png
432KB, 600x599px
>>726805636
Have you shot any niggers today?
Please tell me you fucking curb stomped a nigger
>>
>>726806642
I dunno man. I usually just tell them to fuck off now. It's not like I need to show them my shoe wearing license. Have been detained before because I didn't want to talk to a cop on my way to the grocery store. Like I'd be polite. But when I get accused of being a criminal/homeless person twice a month, it gets old real fast. Nothing against cops, it just blows me away how many times I get accused of something just because I walk to the goddamn grocery store to save a couple bucks.
>>
If a hot girl with perfect dick sucking lips offerd you a blowjob to get out of trouble and she offerd to suck it through the drivers window of her car so all you would have to do is stand their would you do it? Have you ever ben offerd sexual favors or gotten sexual innuendos/ques
>>
>>726807432
that was the episode I stopped liking Karen. Bitch gets him arrested then doesn't post his bail because "he has to learn he can't do anything he wants and keep getting away with it" bitch you *tried* to get him arrested. fuck women in this culture man
>>
>>726807024
Dumb fuck college kids that think they know the law because they took one class about criminal justice. Typically people are decent, police officers know we have a job some hate but simply being polite and answering questions simply and without attitude is a big plus.
>>
>>726805636
I'm thinking about joining the force after college any college recommendations ? -NYC
>>
>>726807478
White people cause more. Blacks are easir to convict because most dont have lawyers and all they have is acsess to shitty public defenders vs a white guy with a good lawyer
>>
>>726807598
yah!! if you wanna be a cop anyway.. don't fuckin go, dipshit.
>>
>>726807483
no I'm 33... but as a decent human being I know cops are scumbags.
>>
what's the most fucked up thing you've ever seen on duty?
>>
>>726807076
We have an ethics code anywhere you work. We cannot accept tips at all and while I'd live a fast $100 it's not worth my job when I can work a few hours of off duty and make well over that.
>>
>>726807635
I don't wanna be a simple cop my entire life I want to move up in life maybe a detective, I might major in nursing, and minor in criminal justice i understand you might be a simpleton but this is a different age always have a back up
> nurse
> coast guard
> navy
> cop
>>
People act like if they put a state police sticker or police supporter sticker on the back of their car you guys wont follow them or pull them over for little things. Is this true.
>>
>>726805877
>>726805713
Lel, the only people who aren't racist are sheltered suburban kids who have never lived in an area with niggers.
>>
>>726807813
BUMP
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
Have you ever came across a pull over and the guy made you laugh and you said fuck it your good to leave. If i dripped a dumb and dumber reference would you laugh?
>>
>>726807517
Dude, if people who deal with homeless people on a daily basis think you're a homeless person, maybe you should, you know, bathe and dress yourself better than a homeless person.
>>
>>726807065
Some cops think the world is out to get them. That's likely the case here. I honestly don't write many speeding tickets cause I don't want to be a hypocrite. I speed all the time. I will pull you for reckless, any felony, or suspicion of DWI. I'm sure he thought you were being a dick.
>>
Does having a bible on the dash help people get out of tickets at all
>>
>>726807765
I think it might be. I have one that says "Go ahead. Pull me over. I love the smell of bacon" and I get pull up at least twice a month. So the opposite must be true.
>>
>>726807813
you're an idiot. but keep justifying your own idiocy by any means necessary, it looks good on you.
>>
>>726807813
Almost all the racist shit said on online vidya games are said by that exact demographic because they live far away from blacks.
>>
I would not Piss on a cop if it were on fire
>>
>>726807813
>Lel
Get the fuck off my /b/
>>
>>726807988
>it
10/10
>>
>>726807154
For me it's honestly about treating everyone fair right off the rip. I'll let you walk again if you treat me with respect. Honestly, stereotypes always seem to play themselves out. Especially when alcohol or drugs are involved. It's more comical than anything else.
>>
If you stopped someone driving without a license , or plates, and they handed you a copy of the 4th amendment and cases backing the right to travel, what would you do?
>>
>>726807213
Only if I pull over someone I know. Also as stated you really have to try to get me to stop you.
>>
What was tyour worst pull over ever
>>
>>726808060
>implying cops actually know or care about laws / "law enforcement"
>>
>>726808123
I only wear cartigans
>>
>>726808060
not OP but I would probably tell them they definitely have the right to travel...on foot
>>
>>726806756
You sound like suuch a little pill popping shit
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (102KB, 770x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
102KB, 770x524px
>>
>>726807813
I can't tell if you actually, truly believe this and are literally retarded, or trolling.

If trolling, solid 7/10 for plausibility factor. If not then lol and wow what a dystopian worldview you have, life must suck.

Inb4 "my sheltered life of never traveling further than 20 miles from my point of birth and all 2 of my helmet-wearing friends is the greatest!"
>>
Ok so I'm a 23 year old white guy, I drive a nice vehicle (vehicles 2016 Ford F-150). I live in somewhat shady area though because Im single and its cheap and I dont give a fuck Ill kill a niggee if they try and rob me.

I have to walk/drive through a shady looking dark alley to get to my house, and I work nights, so Im always coming and going in the middle of the night.

Wether Im walking or driving, I have been stopped by every cop in the city at this point. I mean I just show them my license with my address on it and Im like bro I live right there and they let me go so its not a problem.

Would you stop me?
>>
>>726807321
Depends on your areas. Don't have any DUI's, have okay credit at least. The academy sucks, it's a lot of information in a short period of time. Mine was very similar to boot camp but if you just embrace the fact that it's going to suck you'll be good to go. It's not meant to be fun, it's meant to keep you alive and not be a dumbass cop who winds up on the news for civil rights violations.
>>
>>726807964
Those are just dumb kids. Talk to any white people in their 20s or 30s. The ones that say "racism is gross!" likely lived in the suburbs their whole life. I used to be like that but the last 4 years have been living and working in an area where I have to shop at the same grocery stores as them.

There's a reason stereotypes exist. Same reason cops treat niggers like shit. 90% of them chimp out and cause more problems so they already have a good idea of what is going to happen as soon as they see the color of your skin.
>>
File: IMG_0533.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0533.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>726806756
>>
>>726807850
Does wearing a tshirt and jeans fit into dressing homeless? Because I ain't putting on a polo and slacks to pick up a loaf of bread. And it really isn't anyone else's goddamn buisness why I'm walking or what I look like. Khajit did nothing wrong.
>>
Do you say Nigga shootin' time?
>>
>>726808152

The right to travel includes use of moterized vehicles, for private use. The laws requiring license are only applicable to those involved in commerce (travel for profit).
>>
>>726807397
I would imagine so. Some cops are oddly sensitive about their hair. I make fun of them as well
>>
>>726808299
well you sound like you just know everything then, you should be an attorney
>>
File: IMG_0534.png (438KB, 408x701px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0534.png
438KB, 408x701px
You walk up to a car with a jet black limo tint and when the driver pulls down you see this. What is your reaction officer?
>>
>>726808238
Ok, so we'll put it this way.

If you grow up in the suburbs with mostly white people, go to college with white people, you will probably think racists stereotypes are terrible. Then you end up moving to the city when you are 24 because that's what white kids do. You will quickly realize that these stereotypes exist for a reason and it isn't the white man making up the stereotypes. The niggers bring it upon themselves.

Not that all black people are niggers, but most of them are to an extent and you have to be weary around them.
>>
>>726807531
Been flashed a number of times. We're a big spring break city. Never acted on it.
>>
>>726808388
Why are practicing law, and knowing law always relative in people's minds? You don't have to be a lawyer to know the law. If everyone knew and excersized there constitution rights regularly, we wouldn't be living in such a police state.
>>
why are you people obsessed with jabbering about niggers? is it because there's a cop in the thread?

>>726808505
that's great.
>>
hey OP are you still around or are you busy pulling people over?
>>
>>726808259
Moving to the city after living amongst only whites will cause you to be racist. Growing up in the city you hate evrybody equaly no matter what race you are
>>
>>726807598
Keep yourself from doing any of the no no's. Acid, meth, or heroine. If you fail a polygraph on these questions it's an automatic disqualification.
>>
>>726808525
Because this is 4chan
>>
OP do you ever have people freak out when you talk to them because they never spend any time around cops and don't know how to act/are paranoid about them?
>>
>>726807845
I let a guy go for speeding because he "meowed" as to make a super trooper reference. I about shit myself.
>>
>>726805636
Would you disobey a law or a order if you demmed it to be wrong, inconstitutional or immoral?
>>
>>726808621
Why is acid in the top 3 and not cocaine
>>
>>726807885
Nope.
>>
How often do cops do drugs off the job.
>>
File: 1457027548530.png (648KB, 468x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457027548530.png
648KB, 468x750px
>>726808706
you do have a point

pic related could reply almost as well to /b/ as it does to /pol/ now that I think of it
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
>>726808742
What if i called you a chicken fucker? Bagawwwwwwwk! Lol have you ever had any co officers like farva?
>>
>>726807765
If I run your tag it, the system we use, will tell me if you're active or past law enforcement in the state. If not I appreciate you buying a sticker but it's just a sticker
>>
There's a ton of homeless people around my area that drink and commit crimes. I want to go Batman on them due to low police response time in my area. How can I legally do this? Or how can I illegally do this while making it look legal?

I currently have stopped 5 assaults and 7 robberies by doing this without cops being around. I work out a lot and box in my freetime so im physically capable of it.
>>
>>726806489
don't break laws then
>>
Do you guys get OC sprayed during training? I've gotten it for training in the military; it fucking sucks.
>>
File: IMG_0536.jpg (23KB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
23KB, 200x150px
>>726808940
Its always sunny has already touched this topic.
>>
>>726805636
Why are you not out killing niggers?! That's what we're paying you for!
>>
>>726807478
I worked in our version of SVU for two years. Just came back to the patrol division.
>>
OP got fed up and left, nice going guys
>>
I feel bad for cops. You guys actually feel like you have some authority to step foot on people's private property at any moment. I don't give a fuck what my neighbors called about, this is MY house and MY problem if there even is an issue. I don't need a stranger in my business mitigating something they know nothing about.

I've got some seriously bad news for anyone, wearing a stupid fucking badge or not, that comes on to MY property stirring up trouble. You guys are way too invasive and should begin waiting at the road for ME to come to YOU. Running up in my yard like you own the place is an easy way to get yourself killed. You'd be pig slop by noon.

The ONLY thing I could EVER see myself needing a cop for is his signature on an insurance form after a wreck. Beyond that, I can take care of my own problems. I've never called the police and never will.

Lastly, if one of you fuckers EVER points a loaded gun at me, you better shoot me then and there, because that's not something I'd let slide. You WILL get yours later. Would you let it slide if I came up to you and put myself in the position to take your life at any second? No, you wouldn't.

Remember pig, there are still those of us out here that can and will drop you for overstepping. That little badge doesn't mean jack shit and will not save you.

Just don't abuse your perceived authority and you likely won't have any issues.
>>
>>726808060
You can travel on foot, public transportation, a bike... you just cannot operate a motor vehicle... kinda self explanatory, some how you need some help with that one.
>>
>>726807059

"yeah people pee on my things a lot more than I thought they would...but it's ok because it cleans up easy."

>dumbass cop
>>
>>726808299
also using a motorized vehicle doesn't necessarily mean driving one. when you ride a bus you are using it.
>>
>>726808123
I backed up a unit that had made a traffic stop on a car leaving town. Fellow had murdered a prostitute prior and was covered in her blood.
>>
>>726808297
I have said on the radio, "everyday I wake up I piss excellence". Got written up.
>>
>>726808733
About once a week I stop someone that acts like this. It's all about being calm with these people. If you are they typically calm down.
>>
>>726808920
I'd laugh. There is a farva in every department sadly.
>>
When you run my license do you see all traffic stops in my life? What about people with a criminal record? Do you get to see everything or just after a certain date?
>>
>>726809391
See class, stereotypes.
>>
>>726809391
Yawn
>>
>>726810171
We get a five year summary and any felony or violent crime you have pending or ever have been convicted of.
>>
>>726810186
I don't do anything illegal, so I expect to be left alone by the police. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>726810249
Thanks for the (You)
>>
Swedish small town cop here.
Never pulled my gun, never arrested anyone.
Just chill in the office or in my cruiser.
Ask me anything as well.
(If it's ok with OP.)
>>
>>726810341
Then you shouldn't have a problem. However acting like a tough guy and spouting off amendments and "this is my property" bullshit isn't going to help. Just be calm and it will be done with.
>>
>>726810478
Hell yeah, I have to actually go do police work.
>>
>>726805636
hey guy, just wanted to let you know a lot of honest folk sympathize with you, and it's not right how we're villainizing police officers. My dad, uncle, and grandpa were all cops their whole lives and I have immense respect for what they do. It feels like too many people are quick to condemn the officers selflessly putting their safety on the line, in favor even of suspects who've been convicted of offenses. It's sad to see how many people distrust law enforcement, but will also blame them for not doing enough in the same crime-stricken areas.

How do you feel about the people and areas you're most often responding to, and how do they feel about you?
>>
>>726810478
question for both you and OP: do you feel like you get paid enough for what you do?
>>
>>726805636

How often do you end up in situations where you fear for your life?
>>
>>726810580
I've been legit scared about 5 times in a ten year career. All except for 1 were domestic calls that turned bad.
>>
>>726810719
Can you describe those 5 times? Did it involve blacks
>>
>>726808561
Still here for now, what's up?
>>
Be honest, wich race besides blacks do you love to ticket/ give shit to. Passive agressive white folks, beaners, gooks?
>>
>>726809391

how to get shot by the police: the post
>>
>>726810488
No, if you respect my rights YOU won't have a problem. I don't act, every word I said is true. I'm always calm and polite when around cops. I'm not some sperging autist. I simply will not be stepped on by anyone, especially some fucker abusing his ''authority''.
>>
>>726810578
Swedish cop here, yes I do actually.
My salary is close to medium/high of Swedish standards.
>>
>>726810834
nothin, I see someone already asked what I was going to ask
>>726810580

also thank you for this thread
>>
>>726810807

Please this. What about the situation made you more nervous than usual?

You said they were domestics gone bad, how did they end up i.e arrest, shooting etc
>>
>>726810894
Now how can they shoot me when they're dead, anon? You're likely some suburban fuck that's never stood up for his rights. Try reading your states laws. You'll see just how much cops bullshit about very quickly.
>>
>>726805636
you have a throwaway piece right? all of you guys do.....
>>
>>726810884
>Be honest, wich race besides blacks do you love to ticket/ give shit to
Swede cop - Honestly? The gypsies. They park in town with their campers and I love giving them fat tickets.
>>
>>726810894
Pussification: the post
>>
>>726805636
Do you use the laptop in your car to shit post ?
>>
>>726805636
Have you ever had to deal with an adolescent? Do tell.
Have you had to deal with a little kid? Do tell.
What would you say is the biggest thing police dramas get wrong?
>>
>>726806419
Me and girlfriend got 5 sheriffs called on us for smoking weed in her car. We were completely honest with them and they ended up letting us go and they let us keep the rest of our weed
>>
>>726811072

>implying killing a cop wouldn't make you the most wanted man in your state
>implying you would walk away alive

Attacking a cop would be the last thing you ever do. Cut out the middle man and kys
>>
>>726805636
i wish you die in a horrible way fucking pig
btw op is a fag
>>
>>726811576
You've got to be more optimistic, anon. But you're missing the point. A cop is no more than any other man. And no man is going to do any of what I listed to me and get away with it. Simple.
>>
>>726805636
>>726810478
What do you think about political correctness? Does it make your job easier or harder?
>>
File: 1438813554584.jpg (152KB, 700x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438813554584.jpg
152KB, 700x714px
>>726811620
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>726805636
Do you work with the MCPD? That car resembles the squads cars
>>
How often do you get to fap to cp while reviewing "evidence' on anon's computers?
>>
>>726805636
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>726810389
???
>>
>>726805636
Halfway through an academy right now in NJ. Firearms, EVOC, and DT coming up. Any advice for shooting? Also, I will be working for my county's sheriff's office, ergo I'll work M-F 0818-1630. All holidays off too. Should I give that up for a higher paying municipal job with more overtime and side-job opportunities?
>>
>>726811709
and it's not ok that they have the right to decide the freedom or even life and death of others.... corruption and ignorance...
>>
File: young boy hickok.jpg (110KB, 960x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
young boy hickok.jpg
110KB, 960x541px
>>726809391
ABSOLUTELY BASED POSTER
Have a rare Hickok on the house and may God bless you!
>>
>>726812340
breathe.
>>
>>726805636
find the nearest minority and shoot them
>>
>>726812464
+1 BASED AF
>>
>>726811996
This please. And do you save copies?
>>
how many niggers have you shot?
>>
>>726812340
>0818-1630
WTF is 0818 about, why not 0815 or 0830 etc?
>>
>>726807863
What do you consider speeding?
I always go about ten over and have never been pulled over. Don't really consider that speeding myself.
I was going 110 on the highway once and a cop came up behind me, flashed his lights.
I slowed down to see if I should pull over and he just drove past me. It was weird.
>>
>>726812452
They don't have the right. They think they do, and that's their downfall. I'll never be one of those cowards that says "Well if you've done nothing wrong just do what the cop says and you'll be fine." No, if the cop doesn't fuck with me he'll be fine. I don't understand why so many people fear the police.

>>726812464
>>726812572
Glad to see other people with a backbone. We're few and far between but we're out here. God bless you friends.
>>
>>726807732
Cop from another area, saw no one answered you figured I would. Back when I did patrol saw a guy who had gotten hit by two cars going about 80 on the interstate. Some drunk dark skinned black guy wearing all black underneath an overpass with no lights in the middle of the night. So first car tears a gash in his side, second one makes better contact so dude went flying. Snapped all his limbs the wrong way, his head looked deflated and there was gray matter 30 yards up to his body, his king was hanging out the side, and (what impressed me the most, I shit you not) his heart was completely in tact sitting next to his head. Never seen anything like it and I've seen a good number of bodies. So fucked up in a way, maybe not in an emotional way more of a impressed type of way.
>>
File: 1413790486805.jpg (14KB, 366x226px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413790486805.jpg
14KB, 366x226px
>>726813044
damn
>>
>>726813044
Lung, not king. Sorry, typing from phone.
>>
>>726813039
they are reactive, not proactive--it's up to citizens to hold what they got... also, they are mostly just serving multiple sick revenue based systems. even if they get in for the 'right' reasons, as opposed to the ones who get in to break heads, or for a steady job, it never ends up that way...a lot of them end up being all fucked up psychologically, and even the 'good' ones cover for the rest because of the fraternity...they are just one part of a totally fucked system.
>>
do chicks ever ask you to leave the uniform on when you bang them?
>>
What's the general speeding threshold guaranteed to get you pulled over? 4, 5, 6 MPH over?
>>
>>726805636
did you skip ethics in academy? you really shouldn't even be on sites such as this one...
>>
File: 1353278794922.jpg (108KB, 811x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353278794922.jpg
108KB, 811x541px
bumpu
>>
hey fuck you faggot please fucking die
if you don't smoke a joint with me in colorado you are a big fucking asshole
okay?
>>
>>726805636
You're allowed to go on 4chan on the job?
>>
>>726813441
I agree. It's just another, albeit darker revenue stream. We're all just cattle ripe for sticking on their little farm. Covering each other's backs and lying at every turn to cover their own. It all makes me sick.

We need to rise up and forcefully disband every 3-letter organization and demilitarize the police. We THE PEOPLE own this country, not them.

But, I feel that the days to revolt have passed. We let it get too out of hand. Shit really kicked off with the patriot act and just hasn't stopped since. Too many cucks that scream "But muh safety" and then continue slipping into a pair of non-gmo skinny jeans. Take care of yourselves for fucks sake.
>>
>>726805636
Does the police force have any running jokes that a policeman only understand?
>>
>>726806340
What if you provided illegal evidence anonymously?
>>
>>726814079
yeah, at least we've still got our eyes open, and know what the country was intended to and once was like though. i'll never let go of the constitution. keep the faith...
>>
>>726807813
Fuckin' Amen copanon. Preach.
>>
>>726814355
>black people aren't a threat

its the best joke we have
>>
>>726814531
You too friend. I see very dark days ahead for us.
>>
>>726813988
nice dubs
is that you posting porn, OP?
>>
>>726814768
not OP just bumping the thread with something semi-relevant
>>
>>726805636
Did you ever take bribes?
>>
>>726814849
sure dude whatever you say
I bet that's your fetish
Your own uniform
ha
>>
>>726805636
what % of police efforts are drug related:

> People that sells, buys, produces or transports drugs
> People robbing to get money to buy drugs
> People on drugs doing dumb shit
>>
>>726805636
How real is cop porn? Like the ones with chicks getting plowed by cops to escape an arrest
>>
>>726814933
gosh man you got me
>>
>>726815480
Fuck u
>>
>>726811620
Thanks sweetie! OP back again.
>>
File: 1440041406927.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440041406927.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
>>726815628
>>
>>726814849
>semi-relevant
>posting gay porn
I guess
>>
>>726808940
Cringe
>>
>>726814380
You cannot provide the evidence illegally or anonymously. We would require you to fill out a report stating what crime your referencing. Now if we cannot substantiate your claim it likely won't go further. If a non police officer provides evidence your simply just helping us out, it happens everyday in big cities with confidential informants.
>>
>>726815914
you're a faggot
>>
>>726816408
you're needlessly hostile
>>
>>726816439
I should report you for allowing these kinda of threads to happen
>>
>>726816482
you know you actually just want to kiss me
>>
>>726805636
favorite donut anon?
>>
>>726816534
Faggot
>>
>>726816588
oh honey if you only knew
>>
>>726815041
Depends on the departments goals. When we do a crack down I'd say 60%. Most days it is just when we find it on patrol. Most big departments spend about 20% of their time worrying about large quantities of drugs. I'll let most people walk without question if they have a small amount on them. Now if they lie to me and I find it later on I'll likely cite them. Doubt I'll bother taking them to jail. My department is more reactive to drugs than some, if we find it we find it. If not oh well.
>>
>>726816439
>needlessly hostile
that's pretty fucking funny coming from a police officer
you should really get back to work you stupid faggot
>>
>>726816696
I'm not a police officer though?
>>
Do most of you take steroids.
>>
>>726816541
Chocolate, occasionally I'll spice it up with sprinkles... if I'm feeling classy.
>>
>>726805636
kill yourself
>>
>>726816785
I don't, I'm in average shape. Work out 2-3 times a weeks and play hockey once or twice a week. Some guys are meatheads but steroids aren't gonna help me run 10 blocks to catch a criminal.
>>
>>726816880
This
>>
File: wellsaid.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wellsaid.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>726816799
well played
>>
>>726807593
just because someone gives you thee tude doesnt give you the right to smash their car window in. also what do you think about the michael btown shooting case. and that one instance where a cop beat the shit out of some black lady on the highway in full view of everybody
>>
File: 1487249095744.png (92KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487249095744.png
92KB, 512x512px
>>
>>726814355
Tons, most of them are split evenly between the fire/ EMS folks and police officers.
>>
Do black lives REALLY matter?
>>
>>726807331
This right here, normal black people are both simultaneously sick of nigger culture and more of us are increasingly sick of the black PC culture that defends niggerism.
>>
>>726817013
I think those officers give us a bad name. They should be held accountable criminally and civilly.

I'm not going to go break a window for no reason, you'd have to be doing something incredibly illegal or posing a threat in some way to either me or the general public.
>>
>>726805636
What's your stance on pedophiles these days? How do you deal with them? Do you go after the ones that actually commit a crime?
>>
>>726805636
How many black people have you shot?
>>
>>726816880
I'm good, thanks for your post though princess!
>>
Do you pull people for loud exhaust or do you let em go, OR is it dependent on the car?
>>
>>726817526
>calling other posters 'princess'
>>726816628
>using the wordy 'honey'

faggot
>>
>>726817420
>>726817433
also answer this please, want to know for a friend.
and just another question on the michael brown case and think logically here, the cop knew a robbery just happened, proceeds to park illegally across the street just because two guys walking down the middle of it (not because he thinks they could be related to strong arm robbery) shoots the big guy, then the big guy runs off with a gun wound then for some reason turns around to run back at the officer to be shot even more, does that make any sense to you?
>>
>>726815451
answer me this you fucking fag
>>
>>726817433
This is dealt with mostly by the FBI. In my city we deal a good bit with human trafficking. When I worked with the "SVU", (VOSC) my city we normally would target pimps and those creating the porn. In order to find them we typically start with the "Jons" and work our way up. The guy paying for it often has more to lose than the guys/ gals pimping the girls out or filming them. We don't typically just stumble on child porn. Occasionally our SWAT guys or HRWS (high risk warrant service) guys will find it in a raid. Subsequently we then investigate... answer your question?
>>
>>726817626
idk man, you're the one obsessed with whether other posters are faggots

sounds pretty gay to me desu
>>
>>726817626
Oh cupcake, calm down.
>>
>>726817537
I'll only stop you if you're in a residential neighborhood reving to an excessive level. Not worth my time and a huge waste of court time in my opinion.
>>
>>726817433
>>726818085
whats your stance personally though, like say a teen or almost adult commits pedophile acts, how do you feel, should they be locked forever, a couple of years, not at all. do you feel any difference in those that rape and want to kill, to those that arent criminals and wouldnt hurt a fly but fucked up one time
>>
>>726817699
It doesn't but I'm not that officer. I don't know what he saw, what's being said over the radio. Not how I'd handle it. I do everything possible to not pull my weapon. A gun is a last resort in my opinion. Some officers don't seem to understand that.
>>
>>726815451
Answer me this you stupid faggot
>>
>>726818549
I feel that they should do time, just my opinion. How much, depends oh how heinous the act is. I don't care for people of any age who sexually batter or assault a child. I do believe it's a psychological disorder that needs to be treated. How, I don't have that answer.
>>
>>726818684
I wouldn't have any moral qualms with certain people being gunned down without a trial. But itd still be a last resort just because it seems like such a huge hassle
>>
>>726818774
It almost never happens. I've known one officer that did have sex with a suspect to get her out of a ticket. He was charged with 3 separate offenses and is doing 3-5 years. Pussy isn't worth that shit.
>>
>>726819083
Of you even draw your weapon it's paperwork. If you fire it you can no longer activately participate in the scene or investigation.
>>
Would you rather be a dog with a boys head or a boy with a dogs head?
>>
>>726807813
kek been around black people all my life. im white as can be, long hair, like hardcore and metal music, they know i dont sell or do drugs.
>mfw hood people are mad chill and funny once you get to know them
>mfw im not a whimpy man so i dont get mugged walking down the street at night
>mfw i actually see black people as equal so theres no forced acceptance attitude or anything so im just another human to them
if i ever a victim of a crime by a black person id chock it up to a lot more reasons than theyre black
>>
>>726805914
What OS do they run?
>>
>>726819218
so you admit you to like pussy and you are posting gay porn
???
are you a bisexual? or one of those straight guys?
>>
>>726813917
Youre pretty much guaranteed to get stopped doing 10mph over on a residential/ business area. On a highway or interstate it's different. If the flow of traffic is going 65 in a 55 I'm not gonna stop you. If you're doing 15-20 over I'll stop you but won't charge you with reckless. I typically won't write you on a highway for less than 15mph. I will however pull you in a residential for doing 10 over. Most officer the rule is 5-7mph over the posted speed limit.
>>
>>726805636
How many black men have you killed?
>>
>>726807716
Not OP but I can tell you're the scumbag that still goes to high school parties.
>>
>>726819577
10
>>
>>726819924
Where'd that detail come from?
>>
>>726805636
What model do you usually patrol in?
>>
>>726805636
officer im so sorry about all the children making nigger jokes , they are a bit retarded
have a nice day
>>
>>726819828
Thank you officer.
>>
File: IMG_0471.jpg (112KB, 980x490px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
112KB, 980x490px
>>726820225
2015 Interceptor. Pretty nice cars honestly.
>>
>>726809038
what a fucking idiot
>>
>>726821128
Oh the Ford Taurus? Do you all have the AWD with the 3.5L Ecoboost engines? Also, how long did you drive the tried and true Crown Vics, if at all?
>>
>>726805636
What weapon do you carry?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggered.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>726809391
fucking cops
GET OFF MY LAWN
>>
>>726821231
Basically jacked up Taurus, yeah. We have the 3.5L AWD. The 2016's are gonna be the FWD 3.7L V6 AWD. I drove a crown Vic for about 6 years, switched back and forth from an impala and charged for 2 (totally worthless as police cars), and been in my Interceptor for almost 2 years. This is by far my favorite although my Vic(s) were nice. The Taurus has a lot better setup for single officer work, not for team patrols with two guys up front. I'm 6'2 so crown Vic's were a bit of a pain.
>>
>>726805636
How do you feel about piracy and other nonviolent crimes?
>>
>>726821258
Service weapon is a S&W .40 cal. I carry a personal 9mmC, S&W under my duty pants around ankle or in a knee holster.
>>
>>726821706
Right on right on. Do officers in your precinct get any high performance driving training for pursuits? Or is that sort of thing not a reality? More like "cant outrun the radio"?
>>
>>726821128
Fuck ford. I'll always hate ford because of the bitch ass cunts they are
>>
>>726816785
Roids, meth all the shit they jack troops on in warzones.
>>
>>726821925
They do :)
>>
>>726821763
I personally don't care about piracy. Occasionally we will crack down on street vendors but only if we're getting heat from Feds or an outside agency. Other non violent vary too much to have an opinion. We do quite a bit of identity theft and fraud due to tourism which is a real pain in the ass to deal with.
>>
>>726822163
Ever have to chase a suspect in your cruiser? If so, did you get to use the pit maneuver?
>>
>>726822182
What makes them a pain in the ass?
>>
>>726821925
We all get the basic shit then after your first year you get a more advanced level of training to be able it P.I.T (precision immobilization technique) and a few other moves. Our HEAT guys (traffic/ highway guys) get the secret service driving school. Those guys can get a car to do things that are impossible to the average person.
>>
>>726822564
Tons of paperwork, reporting to FBI.
>>
>>726822772
Not a fan of the feds?
>>
>>726805636
>>726805636
Do you plant evidence on suspects you hate?
>>
>>726805636
a friend of mine has been doing insane amounts of drugs and drug dealing since he was 14, 28 now. He smokes hard all the time in parking lots, and does drug deals in public places often. How have you lazy fuckers never gotten a hold of him. Is it just cuz he's white wears his seatbelt and drives safely that he's able to live like this?
>>
>>726822707
Thanks for your time. Stay safe out there.
>>
>>726822493
I was in a chase about a month ago, driver spun out and almost hit a house. We can only PIT on a highway and at this point we were in a business district headed into residential area. They wound up crashing out and we felony stopped her for felony hit and run, DUI of a narcotic, failure to yield to flashing blues, possession of a controlled substance (schedule 1), possession of cocain less than on ounce, possession of weed, fleeing the scene of damage to real property and all the traffic shit.
>>
File: 1487265898082.jpg (90KB, 710x823px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487265898082.jpg
90KB, 710x823px
>>726805636
are you bored?
>>
>>726822957
depending on who what and where. They can be very unhelpful and difficult to work with.
>>
>>726823443
Have they ever cost you a perp? You think its like that with most police departments?
>>
File: S&W M&P9C.jpg (2MB, 2448x1377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
S&W M&P9C.jpg
2MB, 2448x1377px
>>726821921
>I carry a personal 9mmC, S&W

Mein Neger, I have one of thos I carry in a Sneeky Pete.
>>
>>726824119
>>726821921
Guys! I like to shoot my family to show them I love them.
>>
>>726823761
Most departments, including my own, work really well with the US Marshals. Marshals are very respectful and let the city or municipality run the show while they help out for the most part. The DEA is hit or miss. They are either helpful or think they are gods gift to earth, just depends on the team. FBI means well just have an attitude about everything. Immigration isn't really much of a hassle, lots of paperwork.
>>
File: e7a.jpg (53KB, 680x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e7a.jpg
53KB, 680x680px
>>726823212
>good goy
>>
>>726824302
Kill yourself fagot.
>>
>>726824361
So nothing like those police dramas where the feds and the cops get into a jurisdiction feud?
>>
>>726824449
>I'm gonna shoot, shoot, shoot at the setting sun Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah oh And all I want is a big red gun, I'm gonna shoot, shoot, shoot till the thrill is gone And how many lives will have to be lost to understand why my baby's got a big red gun?
>>
If I'm at a stop light with a police car beside me, what would happen if i asked him who can go 0-60 the fastest? Would I get stopped even i go to 0-60 and not break the speed limit?
>>
>>726807483
In a 7 hour class based souly on the refugee crisis which is a graduate course. Sma normfag
>>
File: 1394569631893.png (96KB, 375x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394569631893.png
96KB, 375x444px
>>726823212
Wow, all that paramilitary training you got in Israel is really paying off.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/police-murder-because-they-are-trained-to-murder-the-militarization-of-law-enforcement/5535399
>>
>>726805636
Do you give guys with concealed carry licenses more slack when it comes to giving out speeding tickets?
>>
What is punishment for graffiti
>>
>>726824778
Fatal gunshots and failure to follow orders and resisting arrest in that exact order.
>>
>>726824302
I would shoot cuck faggots like yourself to show them that I love them.
>>
>>726824655
With me and the team of guys I work with you'd prob be fine. But that ones a 50/50. I know a lotta guys who wouldn't hesitate to stop you. They'd prob call it drag racing/ street racing.
>>
File: 1418775391213.jpg (64KB, 720x588px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418775391213.jpg
64KB, 720x588px
>>726824874
You would or you already do?
>inb4 i wanna nuke the whole planet (except for me, of course) bc everyone else is a fag pussy bitch
>>
>>726805636
Do you take drugs, is there regular screenings?
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 32





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.