[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>Doesn't deliver on promise to replace Obama care >Doesn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 63

>Doesn't deliver on promise to replace Obama care
>Doesn't deliver on promise to halt immigration
>Certainly isn't going to build a wall to the extent he promised
>Under FBI investigation
Looks like Trump went against "the system" and got bitch slapped down
Is Trump going to make America great again or continue to to make outrageous claims and not deliver?
>>
>>726800528
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SEKnJE1MNR
>>
>>726800528
Did the retard get checked and balanced again ?
Quick rundown ?
>>
>>726800528
oh no FBI bitch slapped trump!
>>
>>726800528
>wah wah wah Hillary didn't win!

LEL
>>
it's hardly been 2 months you fucking cuck

not even 100 days

If he didn't halt immigration, then what the fuck was all that bitching about a "muslim ban" for? Were the "muslim ban" protests imaginary protests? And if we're judging failure off FBI investigations, then good news: we're all fucking failures.

back to buzzfeed with you, foul beast.
>>
>>726800594

> "Lemme tell you, Obamacare was a failure from the very start, remember the website, remember that? Lemme tell you guys, I'm gonna replace Obamacare with something better, way better, it's gonna be cheaper, no-one's gonna lose coverage, if you wanna keep your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you wanna change doctors you can change doctors, it's gonna be yuge, it's gonna be great, everyone says so, some very smart people- I know all the smartest best- say it's gonna be great

What they actually churned out

> More expensive for 99% of people, it raised premiums while lowering subsidies except it gave a tax break for the wealthy. In other words Trump got the poor to pay for the rich's healthcare (But fuck universal healthcare right? Dem commies just want everything for free)

> An estimated 15 million would lose coverage

> High chance of losing your doctor

> Literally every American medical organisation came outright stated this was a bad plan in no uncertain terms

> So bad Trumps staff actually specifically asked for it not to be referred to as "Trumpcare" because they didn't want his name attached

> Today Trumpcare was officially pulled

Apparently Mr. Art of the Deal and Master of Negotiations couldn't convince enough house Republicans to vote for this
>>
>>726800594
Republicans voted to not replace Obamacare this morning
>>
>>726800847

He proposed the muslim ban, twice, it just got smacked down in court twice because as everybody said, a ban against a religion is unconstitutional .

Trump doesn't understand there are 3 branches of government and so when he heard it was unconstitutional (As surely his staffers informed him) just assumed he could bypass the constitution when he felt like it cus he's President.

When the judical bitchslapped it down for the second time he apparently threw such a temper tantrum that his staffers had to placate him by making the (False) promise the Supreme court would not uphold the decision, knowing full well they would. But it made Snowflake-Trump stop crying for long enough for him to get back to golfing and not doing work.
>>
File: peepeepoopoo.jpg (66KB, 550x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peepeepoopoo.jpg
66KB, 550x800px
>>726800848
You would expect this kind of planning lack of foresight and straight up imbecility from a fucking somalian dictator... but the POTUS ? Wtf were you burgers thinking ?
Sorry bros, my heart goes to you.
>>
>>726800868
Kek, no they didn't.
>>
>>726801209
Why would you feel sorry for them? They dug there own grave.
I feel sorry for those that didn't vote trump.
>>
File: 1453153801377.jpg (100KB, 1292x795px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453153801377.jpg
100KB, 1292x795px
>>726800528
>and not deliver
It's literally his 64th day in office. Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>726801368
I feel sorry for your reading comprehension skills.
Get well soon.
>>
>>726801311

It's worse than that actually, they didn't even try take it to a vote cus they knew it wouldn't pass, they gave up before the race even started kek
>>
>>726800528
le masterruseman
>>
>>726800868
They never voted, pulled the bill before it was called to vote.

However, had they voted it would have gotten beat down so bad, bigly even, yugely defeated.

Trump says they were close, 10-15 votes away, he doesn't realize how big of a whooping that is in today's gov't.
>>
>>726801419

So what's the point you guys start admitting he's a fuckup?

100 days in when he hasn't done shit?

2 years?

Or when he goes up for re-election?

At some point you'll have to admit his failure to fulfill his promises, gimme a ballpark figure.

Plus why would he bring a Obamacare replacement to the senate if it clearly wasn't ready?

You're saying "it's only been 64 days" like that excuses this failure, you'd have a point if he hadn't suggested any replacement yet and was still working on it, but this was his idea. This is what he thought should replace Obamacare, someone took this to him, probably explained it to him because his ability to read is (Seriously, this isn't even a meme or a troll) in doubt and he went "Yup, that's what I want, that's the solution. Bigly"

If it was so trash (And Trump is so smart) he should've not allowed this to go forward at all. If he had such a good plan he should've submitted that instead. If it wasn't ready he should've waited. Instead he made the choice to attempt this, he gave this bill his support and it fucking sucked and fucking tanked. Being 64 days into the job doesn't excuse that, it just gives him time to try something else.

Also he promised to appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary day one. So he's 63 days late on that promise.
>>
>>726800528
>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>TERM LIMITS

The guy isn't getting shit done he promised. He hired all Washington insiders and when full retard.
>>
>>726800528
are these threads how democrats deal with losing the election?
have they run out of therapists?
>>
File: 1444972181348.gif (1MB, 294x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444972181348.gif
1MB, 294x350px
>>726801789
>>
File: 1466571019521.jpg (38KB, 445x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466571019521.jpg
38KB, 445x422px
>>726801985
It's only because they're allowed an internet connection inside of their safe spaces.
>>
>>726801985
not at all, I am an independent and can recognize that this guy isn't doing shit.

the loss of the election by most libs appears to be moot at this point, they are actually citing the lack of anything done by 45.

the repubs are the ones that bring up the hillary shit all the time.
>>
>>726801985

So you just weren't on the internet the past 8 years Obama was the POTUS huh?
>>
>>726802245

> Can't answer facts and a logical argument
> Better just shitpost

Is that you Trump? Shouldn't you be doing some damage control instead of posting on /b/?

And fake news, amiright my dude?
>>
>>726801789
Why does every single liberal rant like the president is a fucking king? No one will every give you a serious debate if you think the president alone is responsible for the outcome of these things.
>>
File: 12151.jpg (51KB, 646x485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12151.jpg
51KB, 646x485px
>>726802404
This is painful to read
>>
>>726802360
been here since 09

its only been lately that thread from /pol/ have been regular on /b/
and its always someone crying about trumpet
>>
File: 1466573628903.png (659KB, 1055x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466573628903.png
659KB, 1055x808px
>>726802326
>I am an independent
>>
The wall is going up.
Mass deportations happening across the country
Illegals fleeing the country on their own accord
Slut whores will soon lose abortion rights
Trannies kicked out of the ladies room
Gay special snowflake laws revoked
Hillary Clinton's career is ruined
Obama legacy destroyed

And....

First black president going to jail

Such a great time to be alive
>>
>>726802473

I don't, that was kinda the argument I was making
>>
>>726800671

care to elaborate?
>>
>>726802505

You still haven't addressed a single point. But I'll give you credit for dodging this hard.
>>
>>726802527
believe what you want, I don't toe the major party lines they are both fucked up.
>>
>>726802560
he din du nuttin!
he was a good presdent, always lookin afta his muma
>>
>>726802560
Literally none of that is happening.
>>
>>726802515

/pol/ aren't the ones crying about Trump, they're the ones happy about it.

And if you really were here in 09, or even just a few months ago, you woulda seen all the butthurt threads about Obama.

Republicans have got this amazing selective memory thing going on right now where they are collectively pretending that they didn't bitch and moan after Obama got elected, that Texas didn't try to secede from America and that millions of rednecks got up in arms and protested based off the literal meme that Obama didn't have a birth certificate.

Nah, you all just pretend like that never happened and it's just these damn emotional liberals that complain when things don't go their way, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad
>>
the groundwork is being laid out for Civil War 2. Pretty fucked up
>>
>>726802245
Friday, Friday...
>>
>>726800528
>Doesn't deliver on promise to replace Obama care
>Doesn't deliver on promise to halt immigration
Hasn't even been a third of one yea, every indication this is going to be replaced esp once cuck ryan is out
>Certainly isn't going to build a wall to the extent he promised
Actually this is certainly going to be done, it's already in the process as quick as legally possible, you are an idiot
>Under FBI investigation
And they've found nothing, do you not understand what a narrative is and how the media is trying to push one so he has less legitimacy, you a koolaid drinking I'm guessing. Just wait Obongo and friends are actually under investigation and they have actually committed treacherous crimes, this will be the greatest year for what's to come so scurry along now the light is being turned on in this country
>>
>>726802713
that's /pol/ not /b/s past history
take this shit to /pol/
or is it because you can't samefag over there?
>>
>>726802713
It's funny, that you're right.
Republicans tend to deny that shit in a heart beat but bring it up the second it becomes favorable. And if you bring it up in the same argument they'll turn right back around and deny it again
>>
>>726802560
And then there's reality...
>>
File: 1465802343116.png (524KB, 600x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465802343116.png
524KB, 600x703px
>>
File: IMG_0105.jpg (38KB, 350x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
38KB, 350x335px
>>726803044
Dubs checked
>>
File: FUCKING DESTROYED.png (657KB, 734x657px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FUCKING DESTROYED.png
657KB, 734x657px
>>726801789
ABSOLUTELY BTFO DRUMPFLINGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>726803025
samefaggot
>>
File: 1466461323058.png (1MB, 625x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466461323058.png
1MB, 625x461px
>>
File: 2a8.jpg (11KB, 251x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2a8.jpg
11KB, 251x251px
>>726800528

Working weekends now that your head faggot is brain dead?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/david-brock-heart-attack-236378
>>
File: IMG_0091.png (211KB, 709x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0091.png
211KB, 709x436px
>>726803156
I'm
>>726803109
>>726803025
Not
>>726802713
>>
File: IMG_0116.png (323KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0116.png
323KB, 750x1334px
>>726803261
>>
>>726802656
Tender butt hurt

>>726802668
All of it is happening you laughable faggot

>>726803044
That is reality
>>
>>726801419
Which is 63 longer than he said it would take and he still failed.
>>
>>726803326

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13881/illegals-now-fleeing-us-canada-joseph-curl
>>
>>726802473
You mean, when someone writes an opinion that's longer than your god emperor's tweets you get tired and shit post instead?
>>
>>726803370

https://nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.html
>>
>>726803481

https://www.law360.com/articles/895569/trump-says-border-wall-is-way-way-way-ahead-of-schedule
>>
>>726802560
Lemme guess you don't have sex too often huh?
>>
File: IMG_7001.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7001.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>726800671
>>
>>726803510

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/trump-reinstates-global-gag-rule-on-abortion.html
>>
>>726803556
Awww what's the matter you shit fucking faggot? Tired of getting BTFO?
>>
>>726802560
>>726802560
>>726802560
Not brick one of wall is up
Deportation rates are unchanged
Roe v Wade isn't up for discussion and Trumps supreme court nomination said he'd have walked out of the room if that had been asked of him
Obama's popularity is at least unchanged and it was pretty high when he left
Nobody has said anything about jail and Trumps allegations about wiretapping, oh I'm sorry, "wiretapping", are a joke.
>>
>>726801034
Don't worry Republicans, this burn is covered under Obamacare.
>>
>>726803572

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/24/donald-trump-signs-executive-order-defunding-inter/
>>
>>726802731
Can't wait till we get to genocide all the rednecks this time around.
>>
>>726800671
Dude get over it we're just criticising the president, made no mention of Hillary whatsoever
>>
>>726803628
This mucus butt hurt and delusion

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trumps-supreme-court-could-overturn-roe-v-wade-without-overturning-it/

Fuck you faggot
>>
>>726803714

http://theweek.com/speedreads/683986/trump-confidant-roger-stone-proposes-jail-time-obama
>>
File: altright.jpg (1008KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
altright.jpg
1008KB, 1536x2048px
>>726800528

we still love him
>>
>>726803609
The only one who's mad here is u bud
>>
File: IMG_0741.png (799KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0741.png
799KB, 640x1136px
So long beaners!
>>
File: IMG_0742.png (687KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0742.png
687KB, 640x1136px
Evil cunt absolutely crushed!
>>
File: 1476330966128.jpg (22KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476330966128.jpg
22KB, 413x395px
This thread
>>
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/nsa-provide-smoking-gun-proof-obama-spied-trump

>Be first black president
>Go to jail
>>
File: politics.png (332KB, 960x898px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
politics.png
332KB, 960x898px
>>726802713
That's because both sides are shit and the sort of people who take a black and white stance on matters as complex as politics are invariably retarded.
>>
>>726803863

The Bitch is 70 and has been in politics since she was in her 20's probably wants to do other shit.
>>
>>726801209
>>726801209
Most don't realize that Trump Inc isn't a vast business with many thousands of employees, hundreds of operating division, etc. It's a mom and pop company with ~100 employees. His management and organizational leadership experience is actually on par with your average regional franchisee owner, or medium-sized manufacturing VP. It isn't "nothing" but he has no high level experience where there are many tens of thousands of people and complex relationships to manage.

Dems should have been pointing this out during the election but I guess it would backfire given the "I'm act as dumb as my voters so that they think they are as clever as me" campaign has ran.
>>
>>726803917
>FAKE NEWS

GREAT WORK. KEEP IT UP. DRAIN THR SWAMP.
>>
File: IMG_0743.png (265KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0743.png
265KB, 640x1136px
Uh oh!
>>
File: vote-no.jpg (326KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vote-no.jpg
326KB, 900x900px
>>726800671
Her Reptilian Majesty is irrelevant. She wouldn't have been bitch-slapped because she knows how to game the system. Mein Drumpf knows only to bully people, and the system is better at that than he is.
>>
>>726800528
It's all liberals fault anon.
Liberals who have 0 power.
>>
>>726803714
You're calling me delusional while posting zero evidence I'm wrong, except an article saying that if magically enough states pass abortion ruling that they will nullify Roe v Wade, which everybody knows would cause mass demonstrations and unrest? Being against abortion is your right but it would be a real tough go to make it illegal. Not a single Republican has done it yet, not even ones with things like a mandate, the ability to lead their party even when they control all three branches of government, or an ounce of credibility.
>>
>>726803947
All she ever wanted, in her entire life, was to be president

And we took that away from her

For Kathy Shelton, for Seth Rich. That's why I participated

It was all worth it. I only wish I could have seen her face when she lost
>>
>>726804031
>it's not evidence because I don't believe it!!!

lol, cry more you delusional faggot
>>
File: magattes.png (158KB, 525x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
magattes.png
158KB, 525x504px
>>726801984
There is one implicit promis that he's made good on in spades…
>>
>>726803981
they could have also overturned obamacare but look how that turned out
>>
File: 1226299517201.jpg (64KB, 815x622px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1226299517201.jpg
64KB, 815x622px
>>726802560
not gonna happen, lol
>>
I thought you all elected Trump because of the cool hat and slogan
>>
http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/abortion-law-youve-never-heard-could-be-threat-during-trump-era

Abortion will come to an end in the us
>>
>>726804154
Already proven that all of it is happening same fag
>>
>>726802473
lol

lololololol
>>
>>726804077
You didn't post any evidence in your post at all. Feel free to post some now.

I'm not a Hillary lover, I couldn't stand the bitch. I think the democrats are spectacularly stupid and out of touch with actual live human beings.

I do agree with Trump about focusing on this country and renegotiating trade deals. Its not that every single thing he thinks is wrong, it's that some of the things he says are so wrong they overwhelm the things that aren't.
>>
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/10/american-women-suffering-trump-traumatic-stress-disorder.html
>>
>>726804161
> Safe abortion will come to an end in the us

FTFY. Nothing short of the extinction of humanity will actually end abortion.
>>
>>726801985
Nope. Learn how to fucking read, Cletus.
>>
>>726804217
>it's not evidence because I don't believe it! Wah wah wah!!
>>
>>726804184
>Obama legacy destroyed
>all of it is happening
Meanwhile, we're posting in a thread about Trump's failure to pass a bill that was meant to replace OBAMAcare.
>>
>>726800573
maaahn baybeeeh
>>
>>726802731
Amerifats hyperventilating in their scooters fixed with mounted AR-15s and gallons of soda. Would be awesome to see.
>>
>>726804265
>this is the only chance they will ever get to revoke a law

LEL
>>
>black president going to jail

Such delicious irony
>>
>>726804264
So, still can't find any evidence? I'm not here because I'm so set in my thinking that I wouldn't change my mind if you can show me some unbiased, real facts that support you.
>>
Trump is now literally saying that "I never said I'd repeal and replace Obamacare", and blaming the bill's failure to pass on Democrats.

What a fucking loser
>>
>>726804366
>wah wah wah the stuff you posted isn't evidence because I don't believe it!

So easy to trigger. So easy to defeat
>>
Eh trumps a cool a guy. He builds a wall and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>726804319
Didn't you hear Trump? He's going to wait for the Dems to come up with a proposal.
>>
>>726802900
And again reality kicks in on the delusional tumpcucker.
>>
File: IMG_6635.jpg (47KB, 600x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6635.jpg
47KB, 600x375px
>>726803917
>zerohedge
>>
>>726804403
>Trump is now literally saying that "I never said I'd repeal and replace Obamacare"
kek, do you have a vid or link to that, I could use the laughs
>>
>>726804426
>So easy to trigger. So easy to defeat
Not taking sides but you talk like a faggot
>>
Oh shit!

Looks like Hilldog got CAUGHT protecting yet another pedophile!


https://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/nypd-reveals-sick-sex-crime
>>
>>726804426
Ok bud. I tried be reasonable and see your side of it. Have fun in imaginary land.
>>
>>726801034
>He proposed the muslim ban, twice, it just got smacked down in court twice because as everybody said, a ban against a religion is unconstitutional .

Just like a nigger loving faggot liberal to miss the truth within your nanny's lies. Neither XO specifically banned Muslims, retard, and were all but one the same countries that your nigger in chief previously temporarily blocked from migration. The first judicial shitshow was able to argue that his inclusion of a refugee CHRISTIAN exception violated the establishment clause and the Trump administration is not so stupid as to believe that 4/8 Scotus wouldn't rule against him, and Ginsberg woulD do so just out of spite. The second abuse of Judicial power won't hold up at all, libfuck judge is arguing about a xo using rhetoric LITERALLY not contained within the text of that XO. It's not a legal ruling.


>Trump doesn't understand there are 3 branches of government and so when he heard it was unconstitutional (As surely his staffers informed him) just assumed he could bypass the constitution when he felt like it cus he's President.

Um, nigger what? He's well aware of the different branches and is actually working within those confines, you're thinking of the nigger.

>When the judical bitchslapped it down for the second time he apparently threw such a temper tantrum that his staffers had to placate him by making the (False) promise the Supreme court would not uphold the decision, knowing full well they would. But it made Snowflake-Trump stop crying for long enough for him to get back to golfing and not doing work.

There is no legal reason for them to uphold the second ruling, which you'll learn when Gorsuch gets there. But, you know, talking out of your ass seems to make you happy, so just keep doing that.
>>
>>726803976
True. And he's used to top-down management, which obviously doesn't work with the whole separation of powers thing.
>>
>>726804527
Tender butt hurt faggot. Utterly BTFO
>>
>>726804542
You couldn't refute a single posted link and now you're running away crying like a sad liberal cunt

Typical faggot
>>
>>726804021
You might want to read your statement again, Dmitri. How can it be the fault of a group with zero power
>>
>>
>>726804532
This will guarantee she can't run in 2020
>>
>>726804093
He will never make anime real though. He doesn't have the votes
>>
>>726804532
Sick cunt should face jail time
>>
>>726804532
>angrypatriotmovement
Sounds like a balanced, peer-reviewed news source.
>>
>>726804532
Anons actually revealed this stuff way before the election. Glad to see the rumors are now being proven true.
>>
Why is it so easy to trigger liberal lunatics?
>>
>>726802473
Because they're all civics failures and think that King Nigger's illegal way of doing shit was the correct way.
>>
>>726802560
And here when congressmen have been making the case for Dreamers to stay in murrica, I thought they were talking about little brown know-nothing working class stock. They were talking about you. Little shitty know-nothing working class stock.
>>
>>726804810

Liberalism is a form of mental illness.
>>
>>726804754
They're using the kids to hide the uranium in that we're secretly shipping to Russia, which will be used to power the reptilian technology to pull Nibiru closer to us, guaranteeing total destruction.
>>
>>726804619
Dmitri has a better grasp of sarcasm than you.
>>
>>726804859
Macedonian shill farm identified.
>>
File: trump_ISIS.jpg (54KB, 480x649px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_ISIS.jpg
54KB, 480x649px
>>726800847
>>
>>726804612
>Oh man! I "won" an internet debate! Time to run upstairs to tell my mother!
>>
>>726804893
I realized that after I posted it. Oh well, please disregard. I suck cocks.
>>
>>726804859
trying to weaponize the concept of mental illness by claiming people who disagree with you are 'broken' is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>726804890
This is actually about how Hillary knew her lesbian lover's husband was initiating a sexual affair with a 14 year old and she did nothing to protect the child victim, which is now revealed through leaked documents and reliable sources

But hey, you keep trying that conspiracy straw man
>>
>>726804641
being 73 in 2020 should be the only reason you need, nothing else, same for Trump

We don't need septaugenarians, or potential octogenarians as president.

Fuck, for that matter we don't need anymore baby boomers running the country they have fucked it up enough the last 30 years.
>>
>>726804959
>>726804964
Two very strong examples of liberals who clearly suffer from mental illness
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (93KB, 1200x874px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
serveimage.jpg
93KB, 1200x874px
>>726800528
>>
>>726804859
The day you learn what the word liberal actually means you're going to slit your wrists.
>>
>>726805039
>>
>>726805039
if you keep repeating it, that makes it true!
>>
>>726804532
You need to find a legitimate news source, bro.
>>
>>726804986
"sources"
Yep I totally believe this. Hillary completely and finally BTFO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w4odNQJFAk
I guess the globalist communists got to Alex
>>
Liberals, listen. You were never wanted here. This site isn't for you.

You heard about this place on tumblr or redshit and you thought you'd come here to see what all the fuss was about

But you were never wanted here, and you will never belong

It's time for you to go

The site that created "Hitler did nothing wrong" will never be your private gay AIDS friendly hug box

I'm sorry that triggers you so much
>>
>8 more years of libtards crying because Hillary didn't win

I love this timeline
>>
>>726804996
Boomers are pure shit.

...but as long as there's a majority of them around, they'll only vote for themselves. Hence my missing generation, which you will not see in power ever. Expect Boomers until they lose majority, and by then millenials will be old as shit and take over.
>>
Didn't know there were so many libturds here
>>
>>726802473
Sort of like how everything was obamas fault right? Oh what he is a libtard snowflake
>>
>>726804310
Entropy is a bitch.
>>
>>726804532
>emotional retard news

Stay idiots forever, children.
>>
>>726805264
Boomers actually aren't in the majority anymore, GenX, the tweeners, '80-84, and millenials outnumber them in reality, just not at the voting stand, which is why shit won't change until more boomers die off.
>>
File: trump_vacay.png (813KB, 935x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_vacay.png
813KB, 935x720px
>>726804532
>https://www.angrypatriotmovement.com
sure kid

also

Hilldog isn't president. this twat is.
>>
File: 16711545.jpg (195KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16711545.jpg
195KB, 960x960px
>>726805201
>8 more years
lol

trump's got 8 months tops, then we're stuck with pence for 3 years then it's hello President Warren
>>
>>726805158
Been here since it started, old enough to have seen you idiots find it and try to fill it with your hateful shit, old enough to not give a fuck.

Stay mad faguettes.
>>
>>726804468
KEKKERROOOO
Now that's what I call leadership. Let your opposition have a crack at it. MY. FUCKING. SIDES.
>>
>>726805158
Everybody here is left leaning, nobody particularly sincere about politics. (If you think hitler did nothing wrong you was sincere you are sincerely retarded) People support the fuckiest candidates because it's funny
Then a bunch of undereducated, over-fed americans were attracted by the media noise about how we supported trump and UNIRONICALLY SUPPORTED TRUMP which is just the funniest fucking thing that happened on this site, and we've been trolling them ever since
Every fucking bait thread goes to bump limit with delusional trumpanzees sperging all over the place
>>
>>726804532
What does this have to do with trump doing a shitty job? Stp deflecting and worry about you own shit before you throw shade. Rocks in glass houses and all that
>>
File: efb.jpg (32KB, 638x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
efb.jpg
32KB, 638x639px
>>726804532
>Click bait?
>On my /b/?
>>
>>726805158
>Someone thinks they're on /pol/

/b/ is apolitical and always has been. If anything posters switch up their political argument based upon who is getting the most buttblasted
>>
>>726804550
You want to know how i know you are 14? You say nigger likes its cool or funny. Only edgy teenagers from pol thinks being racsist is cool
>>
File: 16406471.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16406471.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>>726805158
wrong.
>>
>>726805158
did you forget that period from late 2006 or so where literally every thread was atheists mocking religion and people mocking bush for being an idiot?
>>
File: 12345666.jpg (66KB, 890x876px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12345666.jpg
66KB, 890x876px
>>726805158
>The site that created "Hitler did nothing wrong"
Fuck off poltard.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>726805538
he's trying to post links to defend the shitposting earlier >>726802560

some are legit news sites, but OP-ED pieces so really baseless stuff he interprets as fact

some are from far right sites,

either way the dude is grasping at straws and hoping he either gets to makeout with trumps mouth anus, or suck on his old cheeto
>>
>>726805158
>site full of furry porn, traps, rate my butthole and loli/shota threads
>conservative

Huh. Really clears things up for me
>>
>>
>>726805349
GenX here. Things will only start changing for the better when the boomers GTFO. They fucked us over first.
>>
>>726805656
>Can't refute any points
>Attacks word usage instead

Go back to the bathhouse, faggot.
>>
yeah fuck liberals and conservatives

i laugh every time some fucker mentions Hillary, calls me a libtard or a crying snowflake every time i say something vaguely progressive or criticism Trump

fucking learn even basic political theory and stop capitulating across totally partisan lines, that's how you let our bullshit gov win folks

i keep saying leftists and libertarian minded people need to talk more, they disagree on solutions but both are the only ones actually criticising corruption and political power these days/ let's compromise and take over our parties for fucks sake
>>
I almost miss the CTR shills. These russian shills are worse
>>
>>726803326
>That is reality
Not when it hasn't happened.
>>
>>726805880
Wow you really got me. Guess i better get off the internet.....
>>
Anybody else here have a Daddy Trump fetish? I really want to sit on Daddy Trump's lap and feel him get a rock hard boner for me to squirm around on while he signs orders to deport spics and niggers back to where they came from. Anybody have memes about this to share?
>>
>>726800671
/thread
>>
>>726805158
lmao try again asshole

i'm soo fucking triggered
>>
>>726805858
Agreed, a generation that was handed the greatest empire the world has known, militarily, infrastructure was on point then, jobs, everything was amazing, and just left the door open and didn't do anything to maintain it. Their time is done, time to go out to pasture and graze
>>
>>726804996
amen
>>
>>726805981
You'll find a shit ton of them on
>>>>>>/pol
>>
>>726805158
you're a faggot.
>>
>>726805158
This is screen cap worthy gold. Utter btfo material
>>
>>726804996
same, when i see younger millennials talking politics whether they're conservative or liberal i feel a little better about the future

but god that doesn't change baby boomer fuckers not giving two shits about the environment, let's hope technology saves us
>>
>>726805490
Been here since 04

It has always been hateful, nazi loving, gore loving, Hitler loving insanity. /b/ has never been left leaning. You clearly weren't here for Snacks and Habbo and all the other fun shit
>>
>>726806132
Stop replying to you own posts. Wish we still had ids in this place
>>
>>726804550
obviously he has no understanding of the checks and balances of power becauze he thinks that he can make what ever executive order he wants and nobody can do a thing about it, i mean look at his fuckin tweets he is god damn delusional, he said the courts were over reaching in their power, no thats just called checs and fucing balances. he even thinks that obama wiretapped him and calls it mccarthyism. mccarthyism is making a claim of subversion or treason without any evidence. sounds like trump is the only one guilty of mccarthyism here fuckwad
>>
>>726805990
Literally handed to them. Their parents suffered through the Great Depression and WWII and were buoyed by massive government spending and the devastation of every other industrialized nation in the world. The Baby Boomers come along and just have all of that literally handed to them and somehow come to believe that they worked really hard for it. Biggest bunch of cunts that ever lived.
>>
>>726800528
hes going to build the wall he just going to make the taxpayers shell out 50 billion for it
>>
>>726803670
Oh yeah? Because rednecks can't defend them selves? You really think all the snow flakes would do anything besides a peaceful protests and yell about their gender beeing assumed? You're a cuck
>>
File: IMG_0744.png (102KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0744.png
102KB, 1136x640px
>>726806244
Eat shit you triggered faggot.

And if you used the right browser with the proper extensions, you would know how to actually spot same fags
>>
Of course Trump's not getting a lot of shit done when there's a bunch of faggot judges and libshits sticking their goddamn nose in his business at every turn.

Shit, if I was him, if this shit didn't stop by the 3rd month, I'd start firing or straight-up assassinating these cunts left, right and motherfucking centre.
>>
>>726806427
Yea ok samefag
>>
>>726806529
>get BTFO
>buh buh buh same fag!
>>
>>726806515
checks and balance nigger

because a dictatorship is always fun for those that aren't the dictator or his close friends
>>
>>726806515
Also: The people who voted for him will remember this and they will either re-elect him or keep electing people like him until they get their way. All this bullshit's doing is ensuring this national divide will continue to fester like a disease gorging itself on corpses.
>>
>>726806515
Stop posting on b Putin
>>
>>726806581
Dictators get shit done. All you're asked to do is obey.
>>
I'm just curious. Do libtard chicks enjoy losing every argument?

Because that's what happens every time they come here.
>>
>>726806565
Good thing i still have obamacare cause you burning the hell outta me.
>>
>>726806626
Damned autocorrect.
>>
>>726805158
Dude bro been here since 2007. I can guarantee you for a fact that if the same people had run in 2008 that ran in 2016 that /b/ most certainly would have supported Bernie sanders. I'm sorry but you're just so wrong.

Also I can smell the new on you
>>
>>726806659
What's the matter? Can't afford good healthcare Tyrone?

Maybe if you get a job that would help
>>
>>726806515
>>726806515
jesus christ now you fucking see what it was like for obama for 8 fucking years. he tried to get shit done but all the retarded merica conservacucks blocked the fuck out of him with evey turn. get with the program, there is no liberals or conservatives, the powers that be just made these labels up to divide us so it made it easisr for them to gain control.
>>
>>726806701
>07 faggot thinks he's old

KEK
>>
File: health_17200895.jpg (54KB, 960x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
health_17200895.jpg
54KB, 960x586px
then there's these guys
>>
>>726806626
Lol you think you win every agrument cause you ignore everythig that doesnt fit your repubtard ideolgy

>im right cause im president and you're not
>>
>>726806737
And now the stupid fucker is having his legacy erased by a man with no experience in politics
>>
File: IMG_0713.png (176KB, 500x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0713.png
176KB, 500x700px
I'm just gonna lean back and enjoy all this liberal butt hurt.
>>
>>726806716
Acully im at work right now. I just like to trigger conservitive snowflakes like you who gets so mad. And i work for the state so yes i had insurance for way longer than obamacare has been around.
>>
>>726806761
wow. you know 4chan was only 3 years old at that point. 07 was like its prime. quit being retarded
>>
>>726806911
Holy shit you are triggered!

LEL
>>
>>726806942
>>
>>726806925
Nah. 06 is when it ended with all that chanology bullshit

Faggots like you will never know the true glory of this site
>>
>>726806889
yes liberal butthurt indeed because the republicuck senate and republicuck house couldnt pass a republicuck bill endorsed by a RINO president of course it must be the liberals being butt hurt
>>
>>726807025
Wew lad! You are so butt hurt you should sit on a pillow! Do you need some Preparation H for that searing ass pain? Perhaps you could sit in a bucket of ice.
>>
>>726807025
"liberal butthurt" is the only phrase they know by this point, and they cling to it like they cling to their delusion regarding trumps capability as president
>>
>>726800848
To be fair, he mentions in Art of the Deal that it's no good to seem desperate. He saw this was gonna drag on and on and told the house to vote on it, if it passed, good, if not, it's done.

Thing is, Dems voted against it because it was gonna uninsure a lot of people, and Repubs voted against it because it raised premiums to an outrageous degree. I don't know how they thought it would pass.
>>
File: oldfag.jpg (47KB, 600x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oldfag.jpg
47KB, 600x628px
>>726807000
literally you
>>
>>726807126
Clearly, judging by the content of this post, butt hurt is the most accurate and appropriate term to apply to your behavior.
>>
>>726806761
Not saying I'm an original fag but I've definitely been here long enough to know you've dun goofed.
>>726806925
Ty anon
>>
>>726800528
I voted for this tard and he's the exact same shit we've had for 16 years. They all legislate identically now despite their pandering.

Campaign promises and reality:
Promises to allow states to decide the legality of weed, medicinally and recreationally. Says he would like to work towards federal legalization.
>Appoints Jeff Sessions, ardent anti-pot crusader, as attorney general. He vows to crack down on states that have legalized with federal law. At the same time nullifying Obama's plan to phase out private prisons. Private prison stock went through the roof because they know they're about to be flooded with weed offenders.

Plans to make a wall. Mexico will pay.
>The wall is being built but it's coming from our income tax and a 20% sales tax added to all mexican goods. We're paying.

Plans to repeal and replace Obamacare, removing the insurance marketplace, the individual mandate, and the penalty for not having insurance.

>Introduces Trumpcare, an INTENSIFIED OBAMACARE plan. The individual mandate for insurance is still there but penalties have increased. Subsidizing by age so older people get cheaper insurance by charging the young MORE (the ones who can't afford it and use it the least). Reducing medicare subsidies so old people's even gets more expensive despite getting an age credit.

Everything about it Obamacare, but worse, it is EXACTLY what he said he'd do away with.

He's already shit the bed about 50 days in. As far as I'm concerned that's 2 major strikes (Trumpcare and the War on Weed).

Oh, and his proposed increases to the Department of Defense are more than Russia spends all year. And all the antiabortion shit I expected, but I still don't like... but I expected for him to do those things.
>>
>>726806240
There was something called irony back then, which made it funny. The new stormfags aren't ironic or funny. And they're as easy to trigger as libs
>>
>>726807232
If you weren't here before 06 you don't matter
>>
>>726806253
>Wall of grammarless text
Here we go

>obviously he has no understanding of the checks and balances of power becauze he thinks that he can make what ever executive order he wants and nobody can do a thing about it

Name one instance where he's worked outside of the confines of his office. Oh, you can't?

>i mean look at his fuckin tweets

Yeah, they're pretty funny. Also, they bypass a proven-corrupt and proven-biased media, so that's pretty cool.

>he is god damn delusional, he said the courts were over reaching in their power, no thats just called checs and fucing balances.

No, that was overreach. There's no legal reason to block the second XO. Do you think Judicial overreach is a check/balance just because you agree with the ruling? Lol of course you do, kiddo.

>he even thinks that obama wiretapped him

Not literally, you mong, and he's been proven correct that he was under illegal surveillance.

>and calls it mccarthyism. mccarthyism is making a claim of subversion or treason without any evidence

Congrats on your ability to google definitions. How is accusing the Russians for everything negative, drawing retarded conclusions about Russian connections, inventing russian collusion from whole cloth, etc NOT McCarthyism?

>sounds like trump is the only one guilty of mccarthyism here fuckwad

Do us all a favor and never reproduce.
>>
File: 1452293681999.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452293681999.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>726807086
>>
>>726807247
I've got bad news for you. None of that shit was ironic.
>>
File: 13876361.jpg (36KB, 915x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13876361.jpg
36KB, 915x496px
>>
>>726806584
Yep
>>
>>726807334
I like this meme. It brings up some very important points

Why should I consider Russia my enemy?

Why shouldn't there be peace between the US and Russia?

Why do war mongering psychopath democrats want war with Russia so badly?
>>
>>726802473
Probably because that's how Trump ACTED like it would work all through his campaign. Nobody with a brain thought he could do any of that stuff, but let's be honest, that's the image he put to his constituents. They all thought he'd be King Trump and everything would happen with a snap of his fingers. Bar talk in my shithole redneck town is nothing but confused hicks wondering, and I quote, "Why isn't the government listening to Trump, they're supposed to do what he says."
>>
>>726807315
That's what I'm talking about. Thanks for illustrating my point.
>>
>>726807411
Oh, kid...
>>
>>726807411
>>
File: Putin_13912447.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Putin_13912447.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>
>>726807411
Putin is a thug who has no qualms about murdering rivals or massacring innocents for political or financial gain. He stands for everything that is opposed to American ideals.

If we are going to be buddies with him, then why not Kim Jong Un?
>>
>>726807262
>muh super secret online club
>>
File: 1456216138006.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456216138006.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>726807237
actually on the trumpcare, you have it switched around. old people pay more and younger people pay less and get a tax credit. They hoped it would entice the young ones to buy insurance
>>
File: Pissemperor.jpg (207KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pissemperor.jpg
207KB, 1024x576px
>>726802473
Stop Triggering the Trumpanzees guys!
>>
>>726807411
Because they're actively working against the interests of america and it's allies. Do you not understand that?
>>
Ignore all Shareblue threads
>>
File: TrumpVenn.jpg (176KB, 2445x1676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpVenn.jpg
176KB, 2445x1676px
>>726802900
ohhhh, its Paul Ryans fault now is it?
>>
>>726807876
>stick your head in the sand

Typical.
>>
>>726800528
>>
File: trump_water.png (612KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_water.png
612KB, 700x700px
>>
>>726807268
wow. first of all, he thinks that executive orders are set in stone. no thats why we have check and fuckig balances because if a president could just make execurive orders and no one could do anything about than that would be called a fuckig dictatorship retard, yes trump can make exceutive orders, that doesnt mean the judiciary powers or legislative powers cant tell him to fuck off. there is no biased media, the media just plays back the retarded things that come out of his mouth, he literally lies everyday. and again its not judicial overeah its called checks and fucking balances. the aca was an executive order and could have been stopped but nope it made it through the house and the senate where they could have checked obama. and fucking seriously whats the fucking difference, i know he put "quotations" and that makes it seem like something its not, but whether it was wiretapping or surveillance or what the fuck ever, he made false claims with no evidence to back it up. and the russian shit didnt evem really come into question until the fucking WHITEHOUSE literally asked flynn to resign because he lied to pence about talking to russians, then all of a sudden its found out sessions lied to the fucking senate about talking to russians, no difference here sessions should be asked to resign, and the russian probe only came because the whitehouse asked flynn to resign. quit being retarded
>>
>>726800528
Healthcare matter is far from settled.

He never said he'd stop immigration.

That's a powerful crystal ball you have.

Him and a dozen other presidents.

Opinion, supposition, denial of facts... Why do people do this shit? Trump is the kind of guy who gives you endless ammunition to complain about. There's no reason to make shit up. It's presented to you on a silver platter.
>>
>>726807922
no, its better than that

that's "all objection to trump is being co-ordinated by this supposed organisation! its a conspiracy! They're paying people to shill against him! That means none of it is happening!"

its even more pitiful that they are convinced this "shareblue" (or was it "correct the record" or whatever else they come up with) group are behind them all, so they can justify pretending its not happening at all.
>>
>>726808074
Lol, nigger I'm not deciphering an even longer grammarless block of liberal word regurgitation. Format your nonsense and then come back to the grown ups' table.
>>
File: elpresidente.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
elpresidente.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>726804532
well that sounds like a bona fide legitimate news source
>>
>>726808324
>>
>>726800528
It's been 10 seconds, give him 15. Besides, when Obama care implodes, we get to blame you dumb fucks.
>>
>2017
>still falling to this bait
kek
>>
>>726807268
fuck off spicy
>>
>>726808324
lol im not even a liberal though.
>>
File: 20170127_115915.gif (2MB, 250x138px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170127_115915.gif
2MB, 250x138px
>>726808572
>>
>>726807268
>>726808324
>Name one instance where he's worked outside of the confines of his office. Oh, you can't?

you are offically retarded because you can't understand the words on your screen. i never said he worked out of the confines out of his office. i said he thinks he can make whatever fuckig executive order he pleases without checks and balances, the he whines like a little bitch when he gets checked and fucking balanced
>>
>>726808324
>Yeah, they're pretty funny. Also, they bypass a proven-corrupt and proven-biased media, so that's pretty cool.

quit being retarded the media is not biased, they just playback the retarded shit that comes out of donald trumps mouth, again its not biased because i saw ten times more media coverage on clintons fucking emails than i did on trump and that was through "libtard" media like cnn or msnbc. if you think media is biased and propoganda by the jews then we would be hearing everyday about the apparent rapefugee crisis in europe but its not real so we dont fucking hear about it.
>>
File: IMG_5010.gif (570KB, 300x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5010.gif
570KB, 300x190px
>>726808324
>>
>>726809121
> he thinks he can make whatever fuckig executive order he pleases without checks and balances

Show me. You're inferring a lot.

> the he whines like a little bitch when he gets checked and fucking balanced

Again, retard, the second immigration XO has NO LEGAL REASON TO BE SUSPENDED. That's not checks and balances, that's judicial overreach.
>>
>>726808324
>No, that was overreach. There's no legal reason to block the second XO. Do you think Judicial overreach is a check/balance just because you agree with the ruling? Lol of course you do, kiddo

he thinks he can make a couple of little changes like the visa bullshit and taking a country off is going to make it different. no its the same damn fucking order so of course its going to get shot down by the courts again
>>
>>726808324
>drawin what conclusions. the only conclusions im drawing on is that the whitehouse asked flynn to resign becuse he lied to pence about talking to russians. then sessions getsss caught lying to the senate, i see no difference and all the evidence you need is that the whitehouse asked flynn to resign because he talked to russians. if you think logically here you can see the point im trying to make and i shouldnt have to explaain any further
>>
>>726800671
Why is it that you trumptards can't ever talk about him without invoking hillary. trump seems to be defined by hillary. when someone points out that trump is a shit sandwhich, pointing out that hillary is also a shit sandwhich is no defense. in fact, it's tacit acceptance of the premise that trump is a shit sandwhich.
>>
>>726805158
Ironically liberalism is the literal reason why a board like this can exist. Social liberals hold freedoms of speech and expression above a lot of other things. If conservatives had their way this site would be shut down in a heartbeat. Being liberal does not mean "everything offends me," but it is an unfortunate side effect of extremists that people just love to latch onto to win imaginary political points.
>>
>>726809457
>quit being retarded the media is not biased

Oh my god, you've gone full Schaivo

> they just playback the retarded shit that comes out of donald trumps mouth

Except without context, intentionally misrepresented, or straight up fabricated.

>again its not biased because i saw ten times more media coverage on clintons fucking emails than i did on trump and that was through "libtard" media like cnn or msnbc.

Because that was a real crime, derp. They also sucked her clit for the entire campaign, fed her debate questions in advance, and swept part of her treachery under the rug. Not biased, lol, kill yourself.

>if you think media is biased
It is
> and propoganda
It often is
>by the jews
...Nigger what?

>then we would be hearing everyday about the apparent rapefugee crisis in europe but its not real so we dont fucking hear about it.

Alright, so you're an imbecile.
>>
>>726808324
It was actually pretty easy to understand, his grammar was good. You're just lazy.
>>
>>726804550
God you're obtuse. To anyone with a brain, it's obviously a muslim ban in practice. They tried to get around it on paper. That's not gonna fly. It isn't flying. It never flew.
>>
>>726809598
Actually, the entire point of an executive order is that they're extremely easy to block, since it wasn't passed as a law. If it gets blocked, it gets blocked. Giving executive orders isn't enumerated in the constitution, it was kind of made up along the way.
>>
>>726809667
>he thinks he can make a couple of little changes like the visa bullshit and taking a country off is going to make it different.

See: "How law works" yes he can and yes it does.

>no its the same damn fucking order so of course its going to get shot down by the courts again

I'm kinda impressed. I didn't think anencephalic kids could type by themselves. Kudos
>>
>>726810360
So if the media is biased, how do we find anything out? If everything's biased, we should just huddle in our homes and hope everything turns out ok? Or maybe we can be critically thinking adults capable of taking things with a grain of salt? Maybe?
>>
>>726810075
I see your point. You're wrong.
>>
>>726801034
You're too stupid to function in society.
Kill your self.
>>
>>726810192
And there are extremists on the left who try to derail things into identity politics, but I guarantee that it is not on the top ten concerns of most social liberals. It's what the right wing media latches onto though.
>>
>>726800528

He's being in office a few months, no politician can just snap their fingers and have everything done instantly. Save your bitching for the next election cycle, see what he's delivered on then and make your mind up.
>>
>>726810496
The education system has failed you both.
>>
>>726810360
10 rubles have been deposited comrade. Glory to the motherland
>>
>>726810625
If it was a Muslim ban, why was it OK when Barry did it?
>>
>leftist politicians wont pass any trump bills
>this is trumps fault
hey buddy hillary lost already, you can stop creating these shill threads
>>
>>726811203
Repubcucks have house, senate and president. Still cant get anything passed. How late is it in moscow?
>>
>>726810360
well trump as being indicteed for the rape of a 13 yo little girl in 1993. where wwas the mssive media coverage on that wih your biased media. dont say "hurr durr my libel" if hillary can get all this coverage for a crime she didnt commit and the fbi wasted a fuck ton of resources to find that out why is there no coverage on trump being indicted on criminal charges to go to prison for a rape with jeff epstein. also trump was quoted saying he hung out with epstein alot around the time trump raped the girl, then before epstein got caught he was quoted saying this "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life.
>>
>>726810677
A fair point. I'll concede the illegality of its blockage but it's still a bullshit move done for no other reason than spite and obstructionism.
>>
>>726810943
:)
>>
>>726810841
Because we luckily have multiple sources with their own biases and can find truth in the middle of their extreme reporting. As well as truly independent reporting online.
>>
>>726811175
he did it only to iraq's refugee program after it was found two refugees were here aqcuring high powered guns sending them back to terrorists, further more their prints were found on exploded ieds.
>>
>>726811010
:)
>>
>>726811408
Welcome to 8 years of obama. Republicans voted no on everything he tried to do the entire time. Now they have yo lead and have no idea what to do. All i see is tax breaks for the rich and a new tax for a wall no-one wants
>>
>>726811322
how much do they pay you per hour to shill someone who lost already?
or do you do it free of charge lmao
>>
File: sic.jpg (28KB, 540x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sic.jpg
28KB, 540x579px
>>726811061
TFW you can't argue the actual points anymore
>>
>>726811638
lol independent online reporting is almost always lies bullshit clickbait and fear mongering. they are only there to make money, not for the god damn truth you retard. they put a clickbait title, put on their own little bullshit opinio, then cite mainstream media because they know they dont have any actual legitimate sources themselves
>>
>>726811408
Yeah probably. I don't really think anyone can blame dems and liberals for doing everything they can to oppose, since the republicans did the exact same thing for a lot of Obama's shit
>>
>>726808461
yeah, lately i'm wondering if the whole obamacare implosion thing that the conservifucks say is coming is just fake news

it's not rly the gov's fault it sucks btw/ it's because we have corrupt ass insurance companies with way too much power/ our gov doesn't even have enough power to negotiate decent terms for its citizens with fucking companies
>>
File: 1450621849629.jpg (235KB, 2346x1341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450621849629.jpg
235KB, 2346x1341px
post yfw hillary lost
>>
>>726811921
sounds like you rly listen to a lot of independent media anon
>>
>>726811745
>>726811830
Good work comrade. Your work for the motherland will not be forgotten. 1% stake in state oil should be appropriate
>>
>>726811658
Like the refugees who are rioting in Europe, commiting terrorism in the US, and pushing for muslim- based laws in first world countries? Get over yourself and admit that the travel halt is designed to make us safer, not discriminate against Muslims.
>>
>>726811986
Fake news is when someone posing as a reputable reporter tells people something happened that literally didn't with the intention of swaying political beliefs. Fake news is not being wrong about something. It would be fake news if they never said that and then others claimed they did.
>>
>>726811924
same,also obama was rly just a normal president with progressive domestic policy

Trump's actually a shitty leader and doesn't believe in climate change or that women are people
>>
>>726811924
holy fucking shit again do you not know what the fuck a check and balance is. he cant just make any god damn executivee order he wants and expect all of us to accept it, thats called a fucking dictatorship. the courts are completely within their powers to block him, because otherwise he could make whateveer fucking dumb fuck law he wants and no one could stop him. jesus christ you are insufferable
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80KB, 413x395px
>>726812020
>>
>>726812184
this isn't rly happening though?
>>
>>726812201
ohhhh, wow boy you just schooled me

tysm anon!
>>
>>726811736
And yet his shit still passed.
Thanks for that nuclear option though, that'll come in handy.
>>
>>726812204
Woah check yourself dude I don't think I am who you think I am. I was literally just arguing in favor of checks on executive orders.
>>
File: 1485454192469.png (304KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485454192469.png
304KB, 640x480px
>>726811745
>>
>>726812297
Np now go forth and use terms correctly
>>
File: 1422234325548.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422234325548.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>726812020
post yfw trump will make sjws cry for the next 8 years and there's not a single thing they can do about it
>>
>>726812327
lol
>>
>>726812327
my bad i was talking to this guy >>726811408
>>
File: IMG_20170322_201548.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170322_201548.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>726811921
Stuff it, Demdyke, no one is taking you seriously anymore.
>>
>>726812398
thinking language is this rigid

guess you never heard of hyperbole
>>
>>726812407
p sure they're not crying n they're def doing something abt it
>>
>>726812459
What's there to argue with him anymore, other than the bullshit part, which is subjective? He said he concedes that it is well within the judiciary's power to block his orders.
>>
>>726812020
>>726812231
>>726812407
>can't defend they massa
>must deflect to Hillary and post memes instead
>>
File: e.jpg (1MB, 1721x1074px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e.jpg
1MB, 1721x1074px
>>726812241
>>
>reading the movie reviews in the newspaper
>see review for some kids movie that just came out
>reviewer talks about trump constantly
can sjws just stop crying for one moment? is it even possible for them to stop being mad?
>>
>>726812494
:) just checkin
>>
>>726812527
>>726812591
getting second hand embarassment reading these posts
>>
>>726812204
Capital letters - They're not just for white people anymore.
>>
Nah, I think Trump genuinely intended to do those things. But enough of his own party realized that they're all the wrong thing to do, and they called him on it.

Careful tho, this is where he gets vindictive. Like a teenage girl.
>>
>>726812184
lol more terrorist attacks have been done by whites or muslim that were born here. there is no rioting, or muslim based law pushing in european countries. you know why the truck terrorist in nice france happened, because not 6 months before that some retard truck driver with a dashcam was recorded mowing down refugees walking down the highway, pretty easy to radicalize someone when they just saw a friend/brother/cousin get smashed by a big ass truck for no reason and then have literally no media coverage on it right after it happened the cause and effect aspect with the nice france attack. its no wonder they are getting terrorist attcked, because it takes one retard like you to radicalize them by treating them wrong
>>
>>726807132
>he mentions
>implying trump wrote art of the deal
Haha great stuff fellow poster
>>
File: 1317281310231.jpg (275KB, 673x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1317281310231.jpg
275KB, 673x604px
>>726812955
didnt read lol
>>
>>726812955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H500cfY_dck
>>
>>726812641
because they know police brutality when they see it and realize that in sweden they wont get mowed down by high powered machine guns like they would in their home countries
>>
>>726804550
>its not a ban on Muslims
He promised a ban on Muslims for his entire campaign route and the "travel ban" blocking majority Muslim countries was clearly a shitty attempt at doing so until president bannen can come up with something more explicit. Also, keep saying nigger you sound like the coolest cat in 8th grade
>>
>>726812955
Wrong and stupid.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 63





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.