[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taxation is theft

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

taxation is theft
>>
*thieves from you*
>>
>>726772582
Ignoramus
>>
>taxation is left
>>
>>726772582

Anarcho-Capitalism is extremist and is therefor not beneficial to the rest of society.
>>
No, i don't know why people wont admit that.

Yes, taxation is theft. I don't need to justify it. And you're totally gonna fuckin' pay it because we need roads and schools and cops, and if you don't like it, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>726772582
No it isn't you idiot. And I know this is bait so fuck you for that.

But anyways....You dont have to pay taxes if you don't want to....Just don't have any income and don't buy anything ever. You are still free to make use of all the glorious stuff our taxes pay for.
>>
>>726773230
You still have to pay for food, and that food has taxes.
>>
>>726773172
It's not theft though. It's an agreement with society that whenever you make use of the economic system that a very very little bit is gonna get skimmed off to finance society . It's not theft.
>>
>>726772582
lotteries are a tax on stupid people.
>>
I'm not sure why people are married to re-framing things. Like i don't need to DEFINE a fetus as not a person in order to be okay with abortion. I don't have any problem with recognizing it as murder and then having it be legal.
>>
>>726773389
Actually where I live there are no sales taxes on food or medicine. Except shit food like candy and soda.
>>
>>726772686
you mean ignorANUS?
>>
>>726773698
But even if there were tax on food doesn't mean you have to buy it. People were eating a long time before money ever became a thing. If you wanna go back to hunting and gathering be my guest though. You would probably make a good gatherer.....I just don't see you as a hunter for some reason.
>>
>>726773591

It's not an agreement when you have no choice to decline it. It's not a contract when you can't refuse to sign it.

It is the state telling you you HAVE to pay for a product they are FORCING you to buy.

And you can acknowledge that, and we as society decide that this is a system we want to force on ourselves.

Just because it's theft doesn't AUTOMATICALLY make it wrong. We as a society have decided that it's a theft that is beneficial to us.

When we lock up criminals, we are robbing people of freedom. We don't make up some bullshit about how that not being what we're doing. We as a society have decided that in the case of crime, it's beneficial to us to rob certain people of their freedom.
>>
File: 60s-spider-man.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
60s-spider-man.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>
>>726774120
It's not theft dumbass.
>>
>>726772582
You have not, nor will you ever be a sovereign citizen, because that shit doesn't exist.
>>
well if it makes you feel any better: i agree

doesn't matter. everyone is retarded
>>
File: 1475846242677.jpg (69KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475846242677.jpg
69KB, 1080x720px
>freedom is overrated
>warm houses are comfy
>bacon is delicious
>>
>>726772582
Maybe you should move innawoods and live free off the land for a while....When you get cold and hungry enough maybe you can come back to society without being such a whiney little bitch
>>
File: taxationisstilltheft.png (2MB, 921x821px) Image search: [Google]
taxationisstilltheft.png
2MB, 921x821px
>>
>>726774120
You have a choice, just quit using money
>>
>>726774905

You'd be right if it weren't for the fact that homelessness is effectively criminalized.
>>
File: 1483758073588.gif (437KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1483758073588.gif
437KB, 540x304px
>>726774678
>>
>>726772582
Are you by chance a nigger?
>>
File: taxationisreallytheft.png (2MB, 943x833px) Image search: [Google]
taxationisreallytheft.png
2MB, 943x833px
>>
>>726773172
>>726772582
>>726774120

This is the epitome of snowflake mentality. You are not born with innate freedom or rights, they are given to you, and if not, you must take them. You are born into the world of your predecessors where nearly all property has been established and just trades hands.
>>
>>726775018
No it isn't. Vagrancy and the other criminal shit the homeless do to live in a city funded by taxes gathered from the fine folk that live and work there yeah that's illegal in places. But the homeless only stay in the city because the infrastructure which taxes built and bought and the good working peaple support them. They aren't forced to be there. They can go out in the wild and live free. But that's hard. That's why society developed as it has....So that you can make money and buy shit and yes it's all taxed so we can have roads and police and all that other stuff.
>>
>>726772582
Here's your thread, pig:
>>726766225
>>
>>726775541

I only take rights when i want rights. I do not mind giving the government a few sheckles in return for roads and cops and schools. In fact, i want them to do that. I wish i could give them more.
>>
>>726774056
Except you need licenses to hunt or fish. More taxes.
>>
File: 1471404153911.jpg (52KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1471404153911.jpg
52KB, 625x560px
>>726772582
>>
>>726775679

Yes, good old "If you don't like it here, move", except being here put you in such a shit situation you can't move.
>>
File: pigtaxationpigispigtheft.png (1MB, 925x815px) Image search: [Google]
pigtaxationpigispigtheft.png
1MB, 925x815px
>>
>>726775700
was speaking more for authoritarian regimes and dictatorships where few rights are given and protected
>>
indeed it is, anon...indeed it is.
>>
>>726775890
Look I know your mom and dad bought you some shoes.....Put them motherfuckers on and get to walking.

Or quit being a whiney little bitch about it and go to work and buy shit and contribute to society .
>>
>>726776140

Hey i'm taking the position that i WANT to pay taxes and having government services. I think that's a good thing. I just don't feel the need to call it something other than theft. I figure people don't want to call it that because if it WAS theft, it would be wrong for the government to do it, and we shouldn't support it. Except that's bullshit. The morality of an act depends on context. Taxes are good theft. Prison is good robbing of freedom. Wars are good murder(possibly, that gets stickier on whether it's a justified war or not).
>>
>>726776406
You call it theft when a nigger cuts your lock and steals your bike. Now that dumb nigger may think he's taxing you for whatever dumbass reason dumb nigger mentality it uses daily do rationalize it's niggery....But that's not what taxes are.
>>
>>726776650

How often do you see my position? How often do you see the opinion "It is theft, but i agree with it"?
>>
>>726776406
And no there is never good theft. Theft is always morally wrong.....But morals aside the big difference is that you know because it's very well and perhaps overly explained in our laws what taxes are going to be taken for what. Like I've said if you don't like it you don't have to ever pay taxes again. You can choose that hard as it may be. But it is a choice and it is an understanding.

It's not nigger shit like theft
>>
>>726773632

Nah, just those who are incredibly bad at math.

Someone I know once told me the odds of hitting the jackpot on Canada's Lotto 6/49 (pick six numbers between 1 and 49) were one in 14 million. Yeah, it's technically not zero which is why I'll buy a ticket once in a blue moon but I can buy a bottle of Coke for the same money and actually get something instead of a piece of paper with a high probability of being worthless.
>>
>>726776933
Usually just from niggers but they mean it different.

You don't seem like a nigger but youre still wrong. Taxation is not theft it is an agreement
>>
>>726773389
You don't have to pay for food, you could get it from a soap kitchen or the food bank or any other place that offers food for free or better yet dumpster dive.
>>
>>726777311

It's not an agreement if you can't decline. When there is a contract of some sort, and you are forced to accept that contract, you are not agreeing to it. It is nonconsensual. Just because our whole society operates that way and for us it is normal, and it will continue to be that way for, probably forever, doesn't change what the act is.

And you can acknowledge that. Acknowledging what it is doesn't mean you HAVE to change your opinion on whether we should do it or not. That IS the argument of the extreme libertarians. Their argument is BECAUSE it is theft, it is wrong and we should stop doing it. You don't have to try to deny what the act is in order to defeat their argument. You can acknowledge that it is theft, and then disagree with them on whether we should do it.
>>
>>726777903
But the whole point of mine is you DONT have to participate. But if you do choose to participate then it is well understood that your money will be taxed a little bit both coming and going. It ain't theft.
>>
>>726778406

The government doesn't have to participate either. Now bear with me for a second, because i realize if government didn't exist, all of modern society would fucking collapse.

But think about this. It's not my choice whether to pay sales tax. When i buy a product from a mcdonalds, i have to pay sales tax. I can't decline to do that. The government is forcing me to do that. They set up a system where they force everyone to do that. You can't evade it, even if you wanted to. Even if we all wanted to.

It's a decision on the part of government to do something regardless of your will. That decision is to take money from you and force you to use their services.

If i hold a gun to your head and demand you give me a dollar, and then you do and i hand you a candy bar, has theft occurred, or a contract?
>>
>>726777750
Even when soap kitchens and food banks are supposedly privately funded they benefit still from societies economic system through tax breaks. Same with the dumpster. There are tax dollars at work everywhere . And we need it as a society because some people just either can't or won't work to contribute and well the dumpsters and landfills because most of us work our asses off and want better than garbage everywhere.

OP don't wanna go truly live of the land and have to catch her own chicken nuggets not when Mom and Dad can stop by McDonald's after work and bring some home .
>>
>>726778951
If I ask you for a candy bar first tho and you say ok but I'm gonna hold a gun to your head
>>
>>726779536

But the government doesn't ask. And it isn't mcdonalds fault. The government is holding a gun to their head, not just yours. If they don't impose sales tax on you, they impose it on mcdonalds. None of us can CHOOSE to not pay taxes. Even if we set up like a fuckin' hippie commune, on what is government essentially government owned land(you do basically rent land even if you have paid for it, because they can always eminent domain your ass), and you don't use any government services, you do it all yourselves, the government imposes these taxes on you.

If it were possible to DECLINE government services and basically be an independent nation inside of the the united states, then i would say modern society IS an agreement. But that's not what we have. (and honestly, i'm glad not, because god knows the rich would love to set up evil fucking fiefdoms inside the united states where they can follow ONLY whatever laws they make up)
>>
Tell ya what OP....I gotta go to bed. Got put in some more overtime tomorrow which will get the fuck taxed out of it. But I don't even notice cause I'm not a whiney little bitch. Let's just agree to agree that you won this thread because well just because fuck you you're a whiney little bitch and won't ever just drop out of the society you hate so much.

ie fuck off I got work to do
>>
>>726780060

I'm not OP. And no need to be mean. I said many times before, i LIKE society. I want to be in society. I am not trying to get you to admit taxation is theft because i secretly wanna segue into "then we should stop doing it". I agree with it. I want us to keep doing it. I think it's a GOOD thing.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.