[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>2017 >Not Vegan Explain yourselves, you fat, arterial

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 52

File: I AM VEGAN .jpg (203KB, 756x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I AM VEGAN .jpg
203KB, 756x576px
>2017
>Not Vegan

Explain yourselves, you fat, arterial clogged, pimpled face, bitch tit, stinky body odor, limp dick betas.

A whole foods plant-based diet can prevent the following: heart disease (major killer), aneurysms, strokes, cancer, diabetes (can reverse type 2), high blood pressure, inflammatory diseases, obesity, limp dick, spider veins, and being an overall unhealthy, smelly, fat bag of animal lard.
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.
>>
Fuck your shitty thread.
>>
>>726654966
Already am.

Inb4 the childish non-arguements and anger from morons who put garbage in their mouths without thinking.
>>
>>726654966
Skinny omnivore here, scientists ruled widespread veganism as unsustainable.
>>
File: IMG_0077.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>
>>726655558
Saving as copy pasta.
>>
>>726655558
Too long; didn't read. Learn how to condense your thoughts, and when you do, reply and I'll read.

You mentally inept retard.

>>726655630

Spotted the fatty.

>>726655653
this

>>726655701
>Skinny omnivore here

While you may be skinny, you arteries are clogged. You're dying on the inside. And eventually you will require some medication to stay well thanks to your bad dietary decisions.
>>
>>726654966
>fat
Has almost nothing to do with not eating meat. If you lose weight when you go vegan, eat more food you tit.
>arterial clogged
Again, has nothing to do with meat, just happens that fast food burgers are a lot more popular than prime rib, or a good steak.
>pimpled face
Been proven many, many times that the only way that food affects your acne is if you rub greasy food on your face.
>bitch tit
That's just an insult
>stinky body odour
Shower more you dumbass. Has nothing to do with food.
>limp dick
No clue about this, but my dick still works fine so what does that prove...
>>
Do I get 50 bucks if I become a vegan?
>>
>>726655701
>unsustainable
Nice non use of citation dumbass.
>>
why should i make a change to something that has been working for all of all of human history? we're all going to die anyway, why cant i enjoy my time with good meat?
>>
>>726655653
What I don't get is if it's for purely health benefits why even call yourself vegan? I'm genuinely asking, like if you aren't against the slaughter of animals and only eat in such a way to promote good health, are you saying you would never ever ingest the smallest amount of chicken or fish for example ever again?

I'm pretty uneducated on the whole matter to be totally honest; I could see myself at one point following a vegan diet but I don't see why I would 100% neglect meat even just as a rare treat.
>>
>>726656045
>Has almost nothing to do with not eating meat.

Wrong.

>pic related

Only vegans can maintain an ideal BMI all year around with little to no exercise. Try again.

>Again, has nothing to do with meat, just happens that fast food burgers are a lot more popular than prime rib, or a good steak.

Again, wrong.

Main risk factor for heart disease: high cholesterol. Only dietary source: animal-based foods.

#REKT

Enjoy your heart disease and limp dick, fat ass. Bet your body odor reeks due to all that meat you eat. Stinky balls and cum, lol.

>Been proven many, many times that the only way that food affects your acne is if you rub greasy food on your face.

Wrong. Animal based foods, especially cow tit dairy (which is only intended for calves), causes acne.

>Shower more you dumbass. Has nothing to do with food.

Mask it all you want with showers and deodorant. Stinky.

>No clue about this, but my dick still works fine so what does that prove...

Like most men eating meat, dairy, and eggs, you'll have a limp dick by your 40s to 50s.

Lay off the meat, son. Your vessels are so clogged it's starving your pea size brain of oxygen, making you more stupid than you already are.

KEK

#REKT

I win; you lose.

Vegans: 10

Fat meat eaters: -3
>>
>>726654966
I would eat you if you were seasoned properly. Fuck off.
>>
>>726656031
My arteries can't be clogged because I have a low cholesterol diet and walk everywhere, and you still can't beat the fact that global veganism is not sustainable.
>>
>>726656161

Nope, but you'll save a lot of money by not going to the hospital and being on a lot of medications like most meat heads.

>we're all going to die anyway,

That's what they all say, until you have a box of medications you take daily, perpetual hospital trips, surgeries, etc. Yeah, we will all die, but some of us prefer to be healthy until that point as opposed to suffering 2 to 3 decades before death. Dumb ass.

Unoriginal, regurgitated response. Proves your IQ is very, very low. Typical meat head.
>>
>>726656711
Youre preaching to the wrong choir retard.
>>
>>726656980
>I have a low cholesterol die

Bull shit. The only way to have low cholesterol is to be plant-based. Period. And while exercise helps, it won't provide you with the low cholesterol a vegan has.

#REKT

I win; you lose.

Next.
>>
>>726657052
i mean, if you're gonna die and we end up in the same pit after all we go through, why change everything? enjoy life, dont suffer and eat bland quinoa/kale every day
>>
File: Vegan.jpg (457KB, 906x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vegan.jpg
457KB, 906x576px
>>
>>726656573

OP here. I do it for better health, lower weight, and overall better looks and physical performance. Not contributing to factory farming is just an added benefit.
>>
>>726656345
Assumed it was common knowledge to people who practice or have concerns about veganism, but I'll go ahead and source. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/earth/going-vegan-isnt-actually-th/
>>
>>726654966
Just going by your own image proves humans aren't suppose to be pure plant eaters.

The second to last proves it all. The true herbivores is the only one who can digest cellulose. Shouldn't we be able to do this if we were "meant" to eat only plants?

Fuck you faggots are annoying.

Cellulose: an insoluble substance that is the main constituent of plant cell walls and of vegetable fibers such as cotton. It is a polysaccharide consisting of chains of glucose monomers.
>>
>>726656775
>I would eat you if you were seasoned properly.

Put your choice of seasoning on my cock and ass and eat it, gay boy.

>Fuck off.

I'll fuck off, right in your mouth.
>>
>>726657220
OP just thinks hes a god because he eats disgusting grasses and it still didnt get him pussy like he thought. Thats why hes ranting and raving about how meat makes your dick stop working.

OP it takes at most 30 to 40 years to be effected from daily meat intake. Thats plenty of time to live life. When you start getting sick. Kurt Cobain it. Shotgun in the mouth with your toe on the trigger.
>>
>>726654966
How're them b12 and iron supplements treating you?

What? Can't get healthy amounts from tofu?

Your bones and muscles are weaker than chicken bones, faggot.
>>
>>726657203
>what is fish
>what is white meat
Do you even know how to diet or did you just come here to yell at people?
>>
>>726657592
Quit being such an evangelical vegan pussy.
>>
>>726657342
Hhaha
>>
>>726657607
i mean, im not trying to fight with OP's belief. I've always wanted a health reason to become a vegan or vegetarian. There's just not one good reason.
>>
This bait is weak but it raises a question.
Why are vegans so hostile? Particularly on this subject?
>>
>>726656711
Wow someone is mad. Maybe if you ate something that tasted good, you'd be a more pleasant person.
>>
>>726657388
You didn't even answer my question, if tl;dr is your go-to mindset to anything that isn't blind acceptance or something you can angrily debunk, how do you even aim to sway people to your side?

Unless of course you're just a really shitty troll in which case it all makes sense.
>>
>>726657853
There is no health reason. Vegans are like flat earthers or anti vacc people. They throw you all this shit fluffed up to sound nice. Then when you question it. They lose their shit and throw their claws out.
>>
>>726657406
>Just going by your own image proves humans aren't suppose to be pure plant eaters.

Why then do humans, unlike true carnivores and omnivores, get heart disease from dietary cholesterol, which only comes from animals? That alone proves me right, and proves you to be wrong.

Gay boy.

>The true herbivores is the only one who can digest cellulose.

Humans are herbivores, ya tard. Like a lot of our primate cousins, we are furgivores with the added ability to consume starches.

You'll never find a vegan living on nothing but greens... you'd die or be very, very sick and skinny.

Fag.

>>726657607
>OP just thinks hes a god


I am.

>>726657682
>How're them b12


Natural bacteria that was destroyed thanks to pollution. Even meat heads and animals are deficient, which is why the meat you eat has been supplemented with it.

Don't need iron; iron levels are just fine.

Fag.
>>
Because meat is good you fucking virgin
>>
>>726654966
Then why have humans evoved to be the sole persistence hunter on the planet?

Why are we the apex predator?
>>
>>726656031
Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.
Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggot.
>>
File: King_Bugs.jpg (109KB, 1042x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
King_Bugs.jpg
109KB, 1042x800px
>ITT one single vegan proceeds to ad hominem the fuck out of everybody

Hey, guess what, at least I don't concern myself with dietary habits of others.
>>
>>726658398
This has to be a copypasta
>>
>>726658428
>ad hominem

Is that the only fallacy you know? And sometimes ad hominems are warranted, including in this case. Besides, insults wasn't my only rebuttal.

Fag.
>>
>>726658398

OP here.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE FUCKER NOT ONLINE AND WHAT HAPPENS. I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT NECK.
>>
Typical vegan. It seems as tho 50% of Vegans become vegan just to brag about it. Just eat what you want and shut the fuck up about it. The second someone decides to go vegan, they get up on their soap box about it. There are Vegans that die of health issues early, there are meat eaters that live to be 100. It's all a crap shoot. Again, eat what you what and keeps your useless opinions about other people's eating habits to yourself and your other preachy vegan cohorts. Simple.
>>
>>726654966
Shut the fuck up already, tofu. No body gives a shit about your grass diet.
>>
>>726658607
You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!
>>
Vegan fag
>>
>>726658548
Your rebuttals are all based on tumblr science.

We were omnivores since our gerbil days, moron.
>>
>>726656031
>>726656711
/thread

op is rekting you dumb meat eaters.
>>
>>726658607
NO PLEASE NOT MY THROAT NECK
>>
>>726658760
lmfao fucking OP is a retarded cuck
>>
>>726658610
>There are Vegans that die of health issues early, there are meat eaters that live to be 100. It's all a crap shoot.

>being this stupid and ignorant
>in 2017
>>
>>726654966
Then why have we been the global apex predator since our inception?

Cows don't hunt for shits and giggles last time I checked.
>also that frugivore is also a cannibalistic sadist of a creature
>>
>>726658610
Best in thread.
>>
Fuck off vegan shills.
Red makes humans hungry.

http://www.bluesky-web.com/color.htm
"We know through many scientific tests that red causes us to feel hungry"

>B-but muh tormatoes! muh epulz!
Those crops aren't even native to where humans originated from.
>>
>>726658248
>>726658926

That's not a justification to eat meat, eggs, and dairy from another animal's tit, you moron, and it doesn't prove that's it's healthy for you.
>>
>>726654966
>implying I give a shit what other people eat
>implying I care of meat kills me faster

Guess what. Everything enjoyable eventually kills you.
>>
>2017
>Going against your nature:
>>Switching sex is OK
>>Prefering to eat meat instead of ve-gay-tables is worse than terrorism

Can we just invent a time machine and go back to the 80's? Those were good times to live.
>>
>>726658926
>also that frugivore is also a cannibalistic sadist of a creature

Only when chimps kill a rival tribe, do they commit cannibalism. And it's rare. Chimps, one of our closest cousins, consumes 99% fruit and vegetation. And when fruit is scarce, they will consume ants to get by.
>>
>>726659033
Um, yes it is. Eggs have more proteins and nutrients than that whole oak tree you need for breakfast to function.
>>
>>726659083
>Can we just invent a time machine and go back to the 80's? Those were good times to live.

In other words, reverse time so you can be more ignorant than you are now. Stay intentionally ignorant.
>>
>>726654966
Modern humans have been on earth for about 200,000 years, if meat ripped our internal organs apart like you say it does I think we would have figure it out by now, fag
>>
>>726657876
Dogma is a powerful thing my dude, /pure/ veganism is hard to maintain when the majority of complex, interesting dishes enjoyed worldwide contain animal product to some degree. Ever see how fucking Vegans try to lure you in with some "vegan alternative" to everything? Pizza being the most infamous example. I flirted with veganism because so many of my friends started to switch over because we watch a lot of fitness stuff on youtube (not a /fit/izen). I hated it, I tried to stick to it for a month and gave up after 3 weeks, I felt like shit and could not concentrate, though I'll admit that's part of the adjustment.

TL;DR fuck you vegans your pizza sucks and your ice cream is worse
>>
>>726658610
anecdotes and no proper studies

wow meat tards only get stronger

>>726659016
>vegan shill
meanwhile getting diseases from eating shit the meat industry pays the teachers to teach you in school

remember the food pyramid? yeah, that's paid by the animal product industry so you can keep eating that garbage

eventually you'll be on some kind of pills for something diet related (look up the top 5 killers in america)

and you'll be dropping big bucks to those corporations

gtfo meat industry shill, stop eating your blue pill feelings food and get out of there before it's too late
>>
OP out.

I win; you all lose.

Vegans: 100/100

Clogged limp dick meat heads: -45/100

/thread
>>
>>726659350
Read the rest of my post you fucking strawman pussy.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>726659208
Except they fashion spears and eat monkeys and rodents on a daily basis.

And that was only recently discovered.
>>
>>726654966
I'LL EAT YOUR FLESH VEGAN-SAN!
>>
>>726659083
>lumping veganism in the same basket even though it is NOT a LEFT/RIGHT issue

if you're worried so much about your own manliness that you have to pay for little animals to get abused so you can eat their corpses you've got some strong insecurities

might I mention animal product consumption increases risk of testicular cancer AND erectile dysfunction
>>
>>726659468
>eat monkeys and rodents on a daily basis.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>726659350
>implying I eat storebought.

I have a butcher, dude. My meat is young and killed the day I cook it.
>>
>>726659303
>this hippie asshole smokes weed everyday
>I'm the ignorant

Half of your brain has already been destroyed by hemp.
>>
>>726656711
Apart from all the other arguements based in theory and not fact, are you saying you don't shower because you're vegan and you think you just smell better, and go around calling other people "stinky" like a fucking retard?

And addressing what little proof you do have, "body mass" has nothing to do with fat. For all you know it's all muscle heads that the surveyors picked out to tip the scales in vegan's favour, because with all the other shit vegan's spread, it's a guarantee that artificially changing the results of a survey is one of those ways.
>>
>>726659422
>ancestors tho

this is not an argument

if you want to do things based on our ancestors and roots you should be okay with rape since that's how procreation went down and various other nonsensical things we did as prehistoric men
>>
File: for every animal.jpg (84KB, 452x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
for every animal.jpg
84KB, 452x500px
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
49KB, 480x360px
>>726659550
Nice argument. I know you're dumb, but at least try.
>>
>>726659650
>"body mass" has nothing to do with fat.

Stopped reading right there. Say no more. Everything you say henceforth is invalid.
>>
>>726659807
Hey man apples don't have ribcages :(
>>
>>726659468
stupidest shit i've read all day......
>>
>>726659767
a tribal muslim:

for every woman you don't rape, I will rape three!

epic ethical failure

either psychopathic or just oblivious
>>
>>726659897
Fucking google it. When you observe chimpanzees, you realize how scarily fuckinh close they are to matching our perversion
>>
>>726659843
You're actually retarded. "Body mass doesn't state anywhere that it means fat. If the graph said "body fat" instead maybe I'd pay attention to your shit arguements a bit more. As it stands, you have said nothing to counteract my reasoning of "surveying muscle heads for their biased survey"
>>
>>726660011
Ad absurdum
>>
>>726659897
You do realize that chimps wage wars, rape, steal, torture and kill for fun?
>>
>OP claims "victory"
>OP leaves many viable arguements unanswered because MUH EGO
>OP /threads himself

Proof right there, veganism leads to partial blindness, self bias, and egotistical and narcissistic behaviour

Eat your meat, kids.
>>
>>726660351
and assuming this is true, what conclusion has this brought us?

We are not chimps, and we should not look at them to justify our ethical/logical actions.
>>
>>726658548
Not that guy, but
Danth's law
Proof by assertion
Incomplete comparison
Unsound argument
And passing off falsehoods as truths then using one pf the above to defend yourself
>>
>>726660526
Except we are only 1% removed from them.

This does not entail moral purity or sudden dietary changes. We are an animal.
>>
>>726660033
Don't worry. All these weedhead hippies believe is humans are the only animals aggressive by nature.

Example:

ANIMAL - Otter ( Enhydra lutris )

To get food in the winter, males abduct pups of their own species and only release them in exchange for all the food hunted by the mothers. Another cruel habit is raping baby seals as a form of sexual exercise. The otters even kill the drowned victim and continue the abuse for up to a week, with the body already decomposing.

Just read this article (translated to english) from Mundo Estranho magazine (Strange World). Probably the weedheads will say the article was bought by corporations and it's completely bullshit. Because animals are always innocent saints.
>>
>>726660668
Article URL:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmundoestranho.abril.com.br%2Fmundo-animal%2F21-animais-que-parecem-fofos-mas-tem-comportamentos-assustadores%2F&edit-text=
>>
>>726660668
Moral of the story:

>Nature is cruel and does not cater to hurt feelings
>>
>>726660469
I'm not OP, but you cannot justify eating such unhealthy foods that cause detriment to the wellbeing of animals and even bigger detriment to us
>>726660668

>animal products are good kids, do not wonder why you suffer from

ACNE
VARIOUS CANCERS
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
OSTEOPOROSIS
ALZHEIMERS
HEART DISEASE
DIABETES
and more!
>>
>>726660901
>Why has the human lifespan skyrocketed in the last century and reached its biological ceiling?
>>
>>726660635
We'll f we're going by that comparison, (different person by the way) than not only are we actually 4% off from being genetically identical to chimps, but we're only 10% off of a domestic house cat. Do you want to shit in a box and eat your own shit? Didn't think so.
>>
File: 1447386375516.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447386375516.png
80KB, 500x501px
>2017
>still a faggot

get good OP
>>
>>726660668
>all these weedhead hippies
imagine applying this ad hom on vegans, especially when the characters are quite diverse. The only thing that can be surely pinpointed is that the political leanings are majority liberal, but there are conservative vegans as well. It is NOT a LEFT/RIGHT issue.
>>
>>726660901
>muh dizeez
All of which exist in all sorts of animalz regardless of their dietary habits
>>
>>726660901
>47
>eating meat my whole life
>avoided fast food as much as possible
>basically the only meat I eat is fresh caught fish, whatever high quality steak I can find, and chicken
>only thing on this list I've ever suffered from is acne when I was a teenager. Everyone has acne as a teenager.
>>
>>726654966
Because a vegan faggot spraypainted my leather jacket in high school while screaming murderer.

I kicked the shit out of him.
>>
File: 1415872588253.jpg (96KB, 800x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415872588253.jpg
96KB, 800x568px
Funny how we thread meat consumption now as we did with cigarettes 60 years ago, I guess it would take some more years before the truths get to the people.
>>726661046
>current year
>>
>>726661006
>Why are the top 5 killers in the US Diet related?
>appeal to futility

when someone gets terminal cancer I imagine you will tell them: "It's okay honey, the human lifespan has skyrocketed in the last century and reached its biological ceiling."

because you do not want to stray further away from the risk of this kind of death, instead you'd rather put it under the rug for a meal that can be substituted.
>>
I am so fucking glad.

My girlfriend wanted to be vegan, I told her that I would not be with her if she wanted to be in this fucking cult. (I also gave lots of reasons why veganism is bullshit and one big circle jerk cult)
She quit the bullshit and now just wants fresh food. This is great.
Fuck vegans, they're fucking stupid. Try pretending to be vegan and watch all people pre judge you and then when you say otherwise they get mad as fuck just because of that. Regardless of how good of a person you are. It's a mental illness. You're fucking sick if you're "vegan" just shut the fuck up already. God damn

PS Vegan food fucking sucks
>>
>>726660901
So you know, the second half of that post was comical. The first half was retardation by OP.
>>
>>726660901
OK, got your point. But isn't that caused by the conservant chemicals added to meat?
So, hunting my own meat would solve it.

By the way, what's your excuse for not eating eggs?
>>
Eat right. Exercise every day. Die anyway.
>>
>>726661456
>why live fully and reach age 70 when you can cry during every meal and reach 85
>>
>>726654966
Because meat tastes good
>>
>>726654966
Honestly? Vegans are just such a bunch of smug, condescending, up their own ass, obnoxious pricks, that at this point I can truthfully say I'm partly eating meat just to spite you fuckers.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go fry up some bacon.
>>
>>726660901
>Vegetables
>Cyanide poisoning

Cassava is classified as either sweet or bitter. Like other roots and tubers, both bitter and sweet varieties of cassava contain antinutritional factors and toxins, with the bitter varieties containing much larger amounts.[6] It must be properly prepared before consumption, as improper preparation of cassava can leave enough residual cyanide to cause acute cyanide intoxication,[7][8] goiters, and even ataxia, partial paralysis, or death.[7][9] The more toxic varieties of cassava are a fall-back resource (a "food security crop") in times of famine or food insecurity in some places.[7][10] Farmers often prefer the bitter varieties because they deter pests, animals, and thieves.[11]
>>
>>726661386
>I've done (risky activity) my whole life and I don't have (disease/disability)
Yes, because you've been more fortunate than others. Eating meat does not cause heart disease, but it increases the RISK. These risky foods have lead to the top 5 killers in the USA today.

It is like you're telling me you've smoked cigarettes your whole life and you're perfectly fine now, yeah sure! aside from some plaque in your lungs.

>Everyone has acne as a teenager.

This is what you've been lead to believe, similar to the whole "it's okay to be disabled". It's not true. Hormonal imbalances are one of the causes that lead to acne, guess what causes hormonal imbalances? Hormonal foods, animal products.
>>
I'm done here. Not one person has properly disproved my arguements and provided proof against them. It's either bullshit claims or insults. OP truly is a faggot.
>>
>>726661464
haha you are so mad kid, you remember that one football player that didnt listen to his doctor and insisted on not changing his diet(he was told to stop eating animal based product). He died in the nest 5 years or so, sad!
btw vegan food does not suck at all, maybe you should stop relying on your mom to cook all your meals and star learning for yourself.
>>
I like the stuff I put in my mouth to taste good, not like dirt
>>
>>726661591
>what is substituting ingredients until you reach a point where it tastes hardly different

does your mother still cook food for you? It's quite interesting what you can switch in and out to replicate tastes and textures..
>>
>>726661835
My ex gf was hardcore vegan and had hardcore acne
>>
>>726661741
> I'm partly eating meat just to spite you fuckers.
yeah I'm just gonna smoke two packs of cigs today just to spite you

hope we dont get terminal cancer spiting people AHAHAHHAH LOL
>>
>>726662021
Like I stated, hormonal foods are just ONE of the causes of acne.
>>
>>726661835
One of the causes. There are plenty of others. And sure, I may have got lucky, but I still hold the belief that it's so unlikely for me not to have any of these if your claims are true, that it isn't meat causing these problems, it's the additives. I should have mentioned this earlier, but I do catch most of my own meat, apart from the steaks. The meat I was eating was a fresh as it could be, and I believe that's why I got so "lucky"

Besides, meat tastes damn tasty. I'd rather enjoy every meal and lost 10 years than eat less than optimal tasting food, but of course that's all down to opinion.
>>
>>726655555
>>
>>726661935
>>726661935
Wow! must taste like dirt..
>>
>>726662281
I believe he meant the meat substitutes, no need to be rude. We all love watermelon, as well as pancakes/crepes
>>
>>726662433
but meat substitutes taste like meat, they are so close right now most people cant even tell the difference. saddly its kindda expensive
>>
Why would anyone want to live LONGER? That just means more bullshit to put up with.
>>
>>726662075
>compares meat to tobbacco
Are you the Retard level Boss?

I live on the Meditteranean, have hunted hares, boars and deer since childhood.
Fish in both salt and fresh water. We mainly subsist on game, chicken, seafood, seasoning and veggies. I ate kale before America knew kale existed.

All of my grandparents reached late 80's and nobody had heart or brain issues.
They all smoked and drank to boot.

Just because they pump hormones in your food doesn't mean all food of that type is bad.
Instead of investing in whole foods and overpriced seeds, visit a quality butcher once in your life. Or pick up a rifle.
There's not many feelings on par with preparing a meal you killed.
>>
>>726662577
No they don't. Although I'm into lab grown meat.

Would gladly eat test tube patties rather than having prisons made for cows.
>>
>>726662634
the same way cubans who smoke since their childhood love way late in their 90s doesn't mean "natural" tobacco is any good right?
>>
>>726661865
Lol you are just like all the other vegan fucks. You don't know shit about me or my background.
I'm chinese and guess what, in China we don't give a fuck about your modern popular cult trends. "If it moves, it's food".
Close minded fucks like you live in some sort of bubble where only these 50 or so past years are relevant. I doubt vegan food will "beat" authentic food ever.
Everyone that disagrees with you vegans is somehow ignorant and stupid, that makes you ignorant yourself. Why not stop judging others?
I really feel that vegans have some identity crisis and have no purpose in life and thus resort to this shit lifestyle and they HAVE to shill it or always make it "their" unique thing. Fuck you lol eat some steak, you'll be happy
>>
File: 13123123.gif (853KB, 312x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13123123.gif
853KB, 312x263px
the secret to a long life is...
*drum roll*
the right genes.
all my past relatives lived well into their 80's
that's very decent for Americans born between 1920 and 1930(s)
the average life expectancy had been 60ish
and they ate the same fatty, salty, high cholesterol shit that's on the shelves today.

>inb4 they would have lived to 100 via a vegan diet

I'm changing my diet from 50% meat to 30% and eventually 20% with mostly fish. Just because I want to. But it's not going to stop me from hitting up a Whataburger or going out with friends to devour a burrito.


OP is either mid-tier troll or insecure and chooses to validate opinion by subjective validation. Puritist, elitist cancer.
>>
>>726661835
Food causing acne has been debunked several times.
>>
>>726662908
>claims hes from china
>doent know the china study

just wow, enjoy your diabetes, rates are higher on your land than on burger land (#getrekt)
>>
>>726662880
It's not good but I enjoy it.

Honestly, there's nothing like a smoke after a hearty meal.

I know it's killing me, but at least I reserve my judgement towards others.
I won't think less of you unless you start to attack my life choices because they don't conform to your subjective worldview.

I like meat, I like alcohol, I like tobbacco. They are my 'moments'; the little things.

If quinoa and kale is yours, more power to you, but don't forcefully shove those ideals down my throat and then detest me if I refuse to comply.
>>
>>726662634
>compares meat to tobacco
the risks of meat are LETHAL
If you get cancer from carcinogenic meat, you will DIE. If you get heart disease from meat, you will DIE. These two ways of dying are VERY common in the USA right now, and they have been proven to be caused by consumption of meat.

>incoming anecdotal evidence
Yes, and my grandparents are almost 90 years old and they both smoke cigarettes, so cigarettes are optimal for longevity? No, because we can agree on that. Just because someone can dodge a bullet, doesn't mean that the bullet is worth being shot at you.

Risks associated with animal products take out thousands of people annually and you're telling me how you fuck up some innocent animals for fun

I can tell you why you're being logically inconsistent if you're not okay with treating humans in the same fashion.
>>
>>726662075
Notice I said "partly". Mostly it's because it tastes good and I enjoy it.

And why the fuck is it any business of yours what other people eat? Are you THAT full of yourself that you think anyone will respond with anything other than mockery or contempt?
>>
>>726663421
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>726663241
I don't have diabetes, no chance that I will get it, I've never been sick before, my health is great and guess what. I'm not vegan.

But yeah, your post totally refutes all I said and your "I am too good for any of this" attitude totally solidifies your non existing argument that is vaguely described.

Keep jacking off your ego dick inside your vegan bubble.
>>
>>726663054
Fatty foods and IGF-1 have all to do with sebum production

please explore some education at http://www.acne.org/diet.html

All of the scientific references and citations are there for you.

You can eat the blue pill if you want.
>>
File: 1324424979529.png (360KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324424979529.png
360KB, 640x480px
>>726654966

> Eating animals is murder
> I am a killer
> You are not
> Who really has the limp dick
>>
>>726663032
This.

The problem is not being a vegan, but spitting shit out on those who have meat on their diets.

Keep up bro. Take care of your health instead of using this shit to believe yourself as superior to others.
>>
File: ah ohOH.gif (989KB, 333x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ah ohOH.gif
989KB, 333x178px
>>726654966
are you ready for this?
.

THE INTERNET ISN'T VEGAN.
/thread
>>
File: 1475383281221.jpg (75KB, 816x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475383281221.jpg
75KB, 816x816px
>>726663399

I know it's killing me, but at least I reserve my judgement towards others.
I won't think less of you unless you start to attack my life choices because they don't conform to your subjective worldview.

This.
>>
>>726663646
Why is it any business of yours who I pay for animals to be raped, abused, and killed?
Are you THAT full of yourself that you think anyone will respond with anything other than mockery or contempt? It's not like the wellbeing of innocent sentient creatures is being decimated for my taste pleasure!


Yeah I'm full of myself when the guy in front of me is saying it's a personal choice of HIS that sentient creatures have a life of suffering

ahahahh what the hell
>>
>>726661019
We share 98.8% with chimps according to the American museum of natural history. People should eat less meat but the argument in op fails hard.
>>
>>726664005
Jesus Christ put a cork in it.

Nobody here rapes or tortures fucking animals, ejit.
>>
>>726663399
>but don't forcefully shove those ideals down my throat and then detest me if I refuse to comply.

This would be a great statement to make if the lives of innocent sentient beings weren't directly affected by your forcefully shoved ideals.
>>
File: _20150627_073219.jpg (46KB, 876x471px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_20150627_073219.jpg
46KB, 876x471px
Oh look. Vegans. Thanks. More meat for me!
>>
>>726654966
>caring about what others do with their lives
Why.
>>
>>726663851
also
phones cars fuel pencils pens ink paper tvs laptops desktops desks chairs buildings roads etc etc etc etc.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..the modern world basically, isn't fucking vaguen(sic)
...please discuss.
>>
>>726664227
>sentient

[citation needed]
>>
>>726664167
When you pay slaughterhouses, butchers, or do it yourself, you are directly abusing animals.

It is similar to paying a hitman to kill someone. It is murder at your expense, and as such, you are responsible for such payments.
>>
File: isusrs.gif (5KB, 312x127px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
isusrs.gif
5KB, 312x127px
>>726654966

Protein from cooked meat helped humans develop the brain you're using to make this argument.

I have a couple veg friends. One of them has the shakes fucking constantly. The other vomits fucking constantly.
>>
>>726654966
chimp eat meat tho
>>
>>726654966
You're delusional. You're also over-promising. Just not true. Animal protein is essential for a healthy lifestyle.
>>
File: worms.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
worms.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>726664313
>>726663851
they must have realised and just logged off.
moral dilemma and all that.
>>
>>726664227
>muh sentient creatures
Nature is cruel. Things eat things, alive in most cases. We humanely and painlessly put them down.
I need to eat just like everything else.
>>
>>726663738
The first paragraph of the link you gave says the evidence is unclear.
>>
>>726664227
>sentient
source required
>>
>>726654966
meat tastes good and its why my muscles are bigger than yours bitchboy
>>
LOL KILL YOURSELVES
FAKE AND GAY
100 LIT FIRE
WOULD RAGE AGAIN
SWAG
>>
>>726654966
Meat tastes nice. Eat my shit you wimpy malnourished cocksucker.
>>
also halal slaughter is vegan, by ;vegan' standards.
>>
>>726664395
It's not abuse, holy shit.

THINGS EAT THINGS IN HORRIBLE WAYS

At least we kill them first. Your pet cat probably tortured more animals than I will in my lifetime. Better feed it some quinoa.
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>
>>726664558
>but evidence is starting to trickle in

then you scroll down and take a look at the references and evidence provided.
>>
>>726654966
Im going to eat a steak for breakfast lunch and have lobster for dinner tomorrow because of this post.
>>
>>726664434
the second one you mentioned, sounds like they developed an eating disorder
>>
>>726664395
i refer you to this >>726664645
>>
File: B2kQEx1IEAADjGf.jpg (52KB, 600x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B2kQEx1IEAADjGf.jpg
52KB, 600x398px
>>726654966
DELETE THIS THREAD JEWISH SWINE SEIG HEIL
>>
>>726664745
>>726664500
>Nature is cruel
with this argument we can justify rape, because nature is cruel

those muslim rapists in sweden? yeah those guys are fine! nature is cruel! They are doing it for pleasure and even procreation!
>>
>>726664929
wasn't shitler a veggie?
>>
>>726664395
>abusing animals

We're not on dark age anymore. Modern technology ensure a painless death for them.

And it's not because vegetables aren't sentient that it's not killing. It's a lifeform as well.
>>
>>726664942
Nice slippery slope, faggot.

Nature is cruel. Things eat and rape other things. That's a fact. Why would I make my life harder if I have the choice not to?
>>
>164 replies
OP finally succeeded at something.
>>
File: definition.png (56KB, 820x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
definition.png
56KB, 820x193px
>>726664894
>>726664645
It is not necessary to use animals for food, and as such, is not vegan.
>>
>>726664942
>with this argument we can justify rape, because nature is cruel

but in majority of human societies, rape is unnatural and cruel. pick a quality strawman at least.

>those muslim rapists in sweden? yeah those guys are fine! nature is cruel! They are doing it for pleasure and even procreation!

they do it because.. tl;dr: their culture is shit and permits 'sexual emergencies'
you sort of validated my first point with that, but whatever.
>>
>>726664942
You understand that plants feel, too?

You murderer.
>>
>>726665019
Wasnt YOUR MOM A DRUGGIE
SEIG HEIL
>>
>>726665060
not sure about this tbh
we have them 'stunned' cos slaughtermen have to do alot fast.
slice the throat properly and death is if not instant then very quick aaaand none of the stress hormones released in to the bloodstream of the animal when it is stunned, can taint the meat.
i eat meat obv
>>
>>726664783
Every categorical summary restates that the evidence is not conclusive. Your own source doesn't support your argument.
>>
Why do veggies have the need to police other people's eating habits?
>>
>>726664376
>>726664564

[citation yet to be provided]

also will post proof of not samefag
>>
>>726665144
veganism is a society created in england in 1944, you fucking spastic. use the non vegan internet once in a while, dullard.
>>
>>726665221
plants are INTELLIGENT, much like artificial intelligence, they have reactants.

They do not have a subjective reality generator AKA a brain, so they are not SENTIENT.

Without sentience, a living creature is not of moral value consistent with humans. They cannot feel.
>>
>>726665415
Implying that non human animals aren't sentient is borderline retarded.
I also eat meat.
>>
>2017
>giving a single fuck about either you eat meat or grass
kek
>>
>>726665544
Except they communicate with each other and have been proven to feel fear and danger.
>>
>>726665545
this
>>
File: 1484162081634.png (11KB, 639x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484162081634.png
11KB, 639x386px
>>
Vitamin B12

Can only be created from meat and meat products. Even the expensive stuff created from bacteria is created from meat fed bacteria.

Humans cannot survive without meat or meat products. It's in our biology.

Stupid vegan.
>>
File: 1465151446642.jpg (56KB, 1134x692px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465151446642.jpg
56KB, 1134x692px
>>
File: 1484162520405.jpg (38KB, 360x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484162520405.jpg
38KB, 360x361px
>>
File: 1490216607740.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490216607740.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
You all would be more productive eyefucking your mothers or sisters right now.
>>
File: 1470171106918.jpg (16KB, 502x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470171106918.jpg
16KB, 502x293px
>>
>>726665649
Artificial intelligence can communicate with eachother and can emulate fear and danger.

Similarities can be replicated in a sprinkler outside.

It is a chemical reactant. They do not have a central nervous system, which it required to feel. I once argued the plant-pain thing, it was a kneejerk reaction indeed.
>>
File: 1465153642276s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465153642276s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>
File: 1482357993865.png (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482357993865.png
10KB, 224x225px
>>
>>726654966
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1484521728337.png (192KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484521728337.png
192KB, 1252x1252px
>>
>>726664005
I propose that we immediately begin killing and eating all vegans. You're as dumb as the animals we currently eat. You eat the same food as the animals we currently eat and you probably smell as bad as the animals we currently eat.

The benefits are 1)more yummy meat. 2) a possible small decrease in the consumption of animals and 3)no more having to listen to vegans pass and moan ad nauseum.

Seems like wins all around.
>>
File: OPanon.gif (101KB, 170x129px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OPanon.gif
101KB, 170x129px
>>726665960
>sitting at the internet and asks for a 'sauce'
just KYS
>>
File: 4chanb.gif (932KB, 350x291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chanb.gif
932KB, 350x291px
>>
>>726665888
But it isn't artificial.

We are a chemical reactant too.
>>
>>726665380
why do meattards pay for animal torture and murder when it is not necessary and even detrimental?

taste
>>
>>726654966
Eat shit subhuman
>>
>>726666328
It is necessary. Vitamin B12 is why. Do look it up. I'll wait.

You either get it from meat, or supplements derived from meat.

There is no other way.
>>
>>726666328
Except that whole statement is incorrect and skewed to absurdity.

>why do veggies feel the need to look down upon everyone? Morals
>>
>>726654966
What's wrong? Your fruit farm not doing well faggot? Your neighbours cattle farm doing better than yours so you try to put him out of business with bullshit on the net? You're right in thinking the only way to compete with him is to take meat off the market though. I just don't understand why you fruits would kill and eat your own kind. Stop being a faggot faggot.
>>
>>726666328
>abuse
>torture
>unnecessary
>detrimental
Wew lad. Did a steak stea lyour girl?
>>
>>726658854
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>726667199
Why would I respect something that would eat me if I didn't eat it first?
>>
>>726667161
Steak probably fucked his "girlfriend" up the ass and then made her pay for dinner with his money.
>>
>>726667478
Vegans are into that.
>>
File: CdMlPxaWwAELuz1[2].jpg (74KB, 450x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CdMlPxaWwAELuz1[2].jpg
74KB, 450x672px
The only meat veggies put in their mouths without protest or hesitation
>>
>>726667584
>lacks a shadow
>>
File: 1280x720-V81.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1280x720-V81.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>726654966
>ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO YOU GUISE
>>
>>726667161
>abuse
animals are kept in prisons, cages or not, fed garbage half the time, kicked and beaten to be moved around when not complying even shocked

>torture
they endure various forms of torture such as branding, beaks burned off, tails torn off, thrown into carriers, etc

>unnecessary
It is not necessary to eat animal products to live a healthy and long life

>detrimental
there are almost endless studies that show how various animal products are detrimental when it comes to risks of the top 5 killers in the USA.

IGF-1 growth hormone is found in dairy products, and accelerates tumor growth. This is just one example.
>>
>>726654966

Without meat the human cannot survive, retarded faggots like you think they can get protein with other aliments, but you retarded fucks have forgotten that those aliments dont give you almot any protein, kill yourself Ophaggot
>>
>>726665736
>>726666589
Sourdough bread and basically any other fermented food has more than sufficient levels of b12.

I like eating meat but come the fuck on, you simply do not need meat for b12. Wheat, water, and time. This will sustain human life.
>>
>>726667342
self defense is justified, but going out of your way to hurt them is illogical, especially when they lack a moral compass, which is exclusive to us.
>>
File: This is trash.jpg (12KB, 356x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
This is trash.jpg
12KB, 356x357px
>>726654966
>>
honestly OP, who tf actually cares? Eat what you fucking want to eat. Let people make their own fucking decisions. Fucking christ why is it so hard for you anons to understand this basic fucking idea.
>>
File: fecal.png (16KB, 120x120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fecal.png
16KB, 120x120px
If you don't care about money then you can always become vegan, but then don't cry that you are over 9000$ in debt because you spend most of your money on a fucking food
>>
>>726667759
>how else would you keep them at bay

>how else would you identify their owner

>hahahahaha

>post one
>>
>>726667984
When your unnecessary decisions impact the lives of innocent sentient creatures, that's when it is no longer something that can be swept under the rug.

It's not as simple as you think.
>>
>>726667935
But it's not for the sole purpose of hurting them.
It's for food, which 99% of us eat. I honestly don't care about the specifics as long as it keeps me full.
>>
>>726658610
OP baited the fuck out of this thread but...

This is the only person that speaks truth (i.e do whatever the fuck you want) and then immediately gets shit on. Nigga no one cares if you're a vegan or not, you aren't gonna change anyone's mind AND no one gives a shit about you or what you choose to shove down your throat. All you fuck faces are gonna die some day
>>
>>726668141
That happens. We are a predator. Hornets invade beehives and murder most inhabitants.

Instead of harping on us, go protest in China or do something useful for a change.
>>
>>726668166
It's unnecessary to hurt them for any purpose other than self defense.

>which 99% of us eat.
an appeal to popularity is not a justification, we said similar things during the holocaust
>>
>>726667809
Nope, those bacteria are producing either analogous vitamins that do nothing to supplement b12 or they are contaminated.

Don't try and come at me with that anecdotal shit.
>>
>>726668411
I'm an anti semite so that argument really doesn't bother me.
>>
>>726668411
How the fuck do you intend to feed people then?
>>
>>726668326
>We are a predator.
appeal to nature

do you smell the ass of another when you greet them? also, what does your nest look like?

>Instead of harping on us, go protest in China or do something useful for a change.

Assuming I'm not already in China in my hotel room writing posts on this thread before tomorrow's protest

Why do you assume what I'm up to?

By the way, I argued for plant sentience on a forum and the same arguments that I'm using convinced me to where I am now. It's not a complete waste of time.
>>
>>726668499
>I'm an anti-semite
yeah you'd have to be ethically disabled, case dismissed.
>>
>>726668311
>the man speaking the truth is feeding me my blue pill!

>All you fuck faces are gonna die some day
appeal to futility
>>
>>726668729
You are like the strawman master. I quit, you, win.
I'll still eat meat.
>>
>>726667809
http://www.veganhealth.org/b12/plant

None produce it consistently. So it's either contamination or other factors.

Unlucky.
>>
>>726667783
>my mother cooks for me; the post
>>
>>726668924
appeal to idiocy
>>
>>726656711
heres how youre arguing
>wrong
wrong
>wrong
wrong
>wrong
wrong
>wrong
wrong
>wrong
again, wrong
>quit being a faggot
KEK YOURE SO FUCKING MAD AND WRONG
#WINNERWINNERLETTUCEDINNER
>>
>>726668965
I'm over here eating my b12 supplemented vegan food and you're up and about appealing to nature like you don't live in the 21st century

Did you know that carnivores and omnivores are the only ones that cannot get ATHEROSCLEROSIS?
>>
>>726669026
10/10 great rebuttal. your debate coach would be proud
>>
File: IMG_0247.jpg (123KB, 1275x916px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0247.jpg
123KB, 1275x916px
I'm afraid OP is right.

The fact is, meat is poison. It has been linked to countless deaths and is the single largest killer in this country, with an estimated body count at least three times higher than tobacco use.

Moreover, there is, unfortunately a lot of non-meat products that are toxic. I am of course referring to saturated fats and sugars. These can do just as much damage if consumed regularly.

The worst part is that with pesticides and GMO, there is really no guarantee that what you're eating is safe.

There is a man that was found to have unique enzymes in his feces that could allow the average person to digest these compounds without becoming ill. You have to suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole. It's the first step toward maintaining digestive health.
>>
>>726669122
man it must be upsetting to see someone so arrogant decimating someone else
>>
>>726669122
You forgot.

>appeal to nature
Appeal to torture
>appeal to murder
Appeal to rape
>>
>>726669186
I took lessons from you.
>>
>>726669122
>winner winner lettuce dinner

Top fucking kek
>>
>>726654966
>2017
>not solar powered breatharian
Murderer
>>
>>726669195
imagine writing such nonsense when you could be eating a delicious vegan burger with your QT3.14 GF
>>
Remember that time a vegan didnt whine about the way other people treat themselves
neither do I
>>
File: eat nothing.png (139KB, 1000x851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eat nothing.png
139KB, 1000x851px
>>726669195
>>
How many vegetas are there ITT anyways?

50 bucks on 1
>>
>>726669540
>corn
>more cancer than not cancer
I thought we could trust you, corn
>>
>>726669584
You just lost 50 bucks
>>
>>726669540
>things cause cancer so I'm gonna keep eating cancer risky foods! we're all gonna die some day, so let's likely die earlier!
>>
File: Vajinjo.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vajinjo.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>726669584
>how many vegetas
>>
>>726668924
>futility
Congrats you turned vegan. You saved 0 fucking animals in your life time and now what? Oh yeah you die. Just like every other fucker on the planet. That's the fucking truth you're just a bitch boy that's afraid to die.

>blue pill
Nigga there ain't nothing wrong with someone choosing to eat whatever they want. Even cannibalism is seen in the wilderness with other animals.

>finally
So even if you manage to make every human a vegan what now? Are you going to force wolves and lions to eat plants as well?
>>
You know what else kills you and gives you cancer?

Hint: only STD with 100% mortality rate

>Life
>>
>>726654966
Because I love the suffering of tasty animals.
>>
>>726669195
Nigga get the fuck out of here with that shit
>>
>>726654966
How do you intend to feed majority of population if they're unwilling to commit to this change?
>argument down
>>
>>726667759
so the problem isn't meat or eating meat, its just the way humans process it. meat consumption doesnt need to be stopped, just the way animals are treated and the way products are processed
>>
>>726654966

Are you fucking retarded? Our entire digestive tract has been optimized for eating prepared foods. The fact that we became smart enough to cut up and cook our food allowed evolution to cut down our digestive system and focus more on enhancing our brain power since we could get that much more nutrition in readily digestible forms.

If we hadn't improved the overall nutrition density of our food and had to rely on a food source similar to what cows and sheep ate we'd have never built up the excess calories necessary to make the extra calorie consumption of our brains worth it. Also, there is an almost universal correlation between animals with stereoscopic vision and the consumption of meat.
>>
>>726669845
id start a farm animal abuse thread but all my webms are at home
>>
OP is a weak mulatto lanklet.
>>
>>726669722
>You saved 0 fucking animals in your life time
I've also lead others to become vegan too. supply and demand, read up on it

>So even if you manage to make every human a vegan what now?
we all eat healthier and less sentient creatures get fucked up, I'd rather my grandmother made it to this near dream state of humanity, and not have alzheimers from eating bacon and eggs every morning.
>>
>>726656711
>this dickhead argument
>>all your sources are wrong
>>all my toughts are right

>isn't impartial, only will citate vegan-oriented (brainwashing) sites as sources
>makes sure to shove on everyone's face how superior he is

Diagnose: narcisism and God complex.
>>
>>726668141
I could say the same thing back to you anon, what makes a human a guilty sentient creature? If you want to argue that we enslave animals for food that can be found in many other animals as well, even ants. Ants enslave other workers of nests after invading, they drug sapsucking bugs like scale to pacify them, then they relocate them in mass to a plant where the bug then gorges itself on food under the ants protection, and when a sapsucking bug gorges itself on too much food it basically poops it out prematurely making honeydew, which the ants eat. The plant dies and the bugs become completely overnourished, sounds familiar to human characteristics right?

So to assume a human is guilty by existence is rather harsh. Vegans are not wholly innocent, plants show just as much intelligence, independence and sentience as any other animal, so to base your diet on them is actually racist.

As for diet, there is no natural ideal diet, humans are hunter/gatherer. So yes their diet is primarily fruits vegetables herbs nuts and occasionally meat. Meat was the sustaining factor in our species survival because it not only contributed to the ecosystem and overbreeding, it also helped the hunters develop larger muscles to hunt, and it gave us a more predatory view in the eyes of other animals, so there was less chance of us being hunted. A lioness doesn't hunt crocodiles except for rare situations.
>>
>>726670006
You said sentient about 6000 times ITT. It lost its punch.

Faggot.

Humans are driven by conflict and violence. Your utopia will never happen.
>>
File: 1452910693532.jpg (438KB, 790x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452910693532.jpg
438KB, 790x1024px
>>726654966
In response to you acting like a enormous fuckwit, I'm going to switch to caged eggs only. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>726669900
as a vegan, I'm all for labgrown meat, but the situation in place which is;

supply and demand of unnecessary animal product leads to animals getting abused, enslaved, and killed, which leads to consumption by humans, which leads to risks of the top 5 killers

This system in place is illogical and I'd rather it not exist at all, but lab grown meat seems ideal.
>>
>>726670006
>supply and demand, read up on it
and yet meat production has only increased and any that isnt bought isnt a problem, because it just gets frozen and repurposed.
>alzheimers from eating bacon and eggs
I dont know what causes or doesnt cause alzheimers, dont tell me what does, but whats wrong with eating egg? Nothing even gets killed
>>
Chickens aren't sentient. They're dumb as fuck. They drown themselves looking up at rain. They are literally worthless beyond human consumption.
>>
This thread

>sentient
>innocent
>torture
>abuse
>top 5 killers

Parrot OP at least come up with something original when you post
>>
>>726670390
you forgot
>cancer
>wrong
>unhealthy
Theres no use arguing with them, they cant hear us with their head shoved so far up their anus
>>
>cows
3rd biggest pollutant after humans and termites
>pigs
Not far behind cows, albeit much more intelligent
>sheep
Dumb as fuck
>chicken
Even dumber
>fish
Literally no feelings

I feel bad for pigs because honestly they taste like shit.
>>
>>726670231
lol the whole system is illogical. we should all have free solar energy, but if energy were free we wouldnt be in the shackles of big oil and big money so yep. same with the meat industry too. on the torture though, yea, my grandpa once explained to me how when he was 12 he had a job at a cattle ranch, where one duty was to lop off the balls of bulls with basically an elastic band, so do with that information as you will
>>
>>726670185
>You said sentient about 6000 times.

There are people in this very thread that have asked me for proof that animals are sentient. I have to stress this because it is the primary factor in why they deserve non-exploitation.

>It's lost it's punch
I imagine if you understand that animals are sentient, there really isn't a punch in the first place LOL

>Faggot.
wow you seem a little angry, is it the hormonal foods?

>Humans are driven by conflict and violence.
Actually, I'd argue all sentient creatures are driven by a will to survive. This goes into philosophy.

>Your utopia will never happen.
There will always be a necessary evil which is dying animals or dying people, it's understood in veganism. It's not about perfection, it's about abandoning the unnecessary as much as practically possible.

but nice appeal to futility

the same mindset was had during the times of slavery or those in the holocaust, but great moments of immorality have been conquered before, and maybe this can be the next step.
>>
>>726670665
>3rd biggest pollutant
because we breed them in such large numbers

what a dumb cunt
>>
>>726670695
Stop saying appeal, it doesn't make you sound smart.

And I have 6 pets, all of whom are sentient and also eat meat.
>>
>>726670231
and who the fuck cares about sentience. just because we are sentient doesn't make it a bad thing to eat meat, as long as the animals we get it from are treated humanely and naturally
>>
>>726670342
Animals drowning in the rain is a wives tale, please fine me a reputable source of a bird drowning in the rain. I'm not with the vegans but you're just parroting idiocy. Chickens have part in an ecosystem where they are native, they are not worthless. You can also find many reputable sources proving chickens (along with all birds) are actually very smart, haven't you ever seen chickens doing maths?
>>
>>726670006
Just because you and 8 of your nigger friends stop eating meat doesn't mean the market is going to fucking topple, no matter if you are eating the meat or not THEY ARE STILL DYING! The meat provided to you is already dead if anything you are making their already death go in vein due to your need to feel special. Fucking kill yourself you shit eating bitch.
>>
>>726670828
>Stop saying appeal, it doesn't make you sound smart.

Logical fallacies are quite large in number for anyone attempting to justify animal product consumption, it's important to point out just how many you can find. I'm not trying to sound smart, but people really need to understand what's wrong with their argument.
>>
>>726670695
>wow you seem a little angry, is it the hormonal foods?
dude, havent you been insulting everyone since the very fucking beginning of the thread though
>>
>>726670695
please discuss
>>726670087

Then I might take your arguments seriously, otherwise your arguments are basically facebook tier parroting of information.
>>
>girlfriend just came home
>hooked up the deepfryer
>made her some tyson nuggies after her hard day
>she loves them
>loves me
brb guys gonna go bang my hot meat eating girlfriend in the shower. Ill restock on tyson brand nuggies in the morning.
>>
>>726670957
This.

How do you intend on converting people when all you do is berate them for clashing with your belief system.

>Veganism is literally Islam
>>
>>726671120
Veggie kebab pls go
>>
>>726670006
>we all eat healthier and less sentient creatures get fucked up

Yeah, and the world becomes overpopulated with previously managed animals then we all become sick from lack of protein since some people can't afford supplements for your dumbass way of life. Humans are omnivores there is NOTHING you can do about this you stupid cunt.
>>
>>726671082
dude whats your best argument, our fucking teeth? have you not seen a fucking snake eat a whole man before, get with the program
>>
There was one guy that ate glass and metal.
>>
>>726671288
That's racist against vegan snakes
>#notallsnakeskill
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
OP's neck tattoo and oversized earrings are showing.
>>
>>726671288
id eat a snake eating a man whole
>>
>>726671288
He tore you a new one.
>>
>>726671288
I don't know who you're trying to insult here, the vegan or the only rational person in this thread.
>>
50 bucks OP's a legit faggot.
>>
>>726671378
That's funny because whoever is hacking me can get up to six years old n prison
>>
File: 1d1.png (236KB, 600x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1d1.png
236KB, 600x706px
>>726655653
>>726654966
>>726656345
>>726656031
>>726656711
>>726658137
OP's posts
>>726667199
>>726661188
>>726659350
>>726660901
>>726661456
>>726661987
>>726661835
>>726662075
>>726664227
>>726664005
>>726664942
>>726666328
>>726667935
>>726668809
>>726668729
>>726669472
>>726670695
My posts

I don't believe OP is posting shortly after that last listed post above, I'm sure he had a short bout of anger he wanted to unleash upon you meattards, but I'm a bit more reasonable
>>
>>726671495
I like getting up six year olds.
>>
>>726671477
Double the bet, I think he's "open to all, personality is all that matters".
>>
File: 1338618938826.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1338618938826.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>726671288
/thread
>>
50 bucks were just being mega baited by some guy who has nothing better to do other than start fire on /b/ at 4:19 am
>>
>>726671517
>reasonable
>meattards
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>726654966
>implying vegetables are healthy

OP doesn't know how many pesticides and transgenic shit are hidden inside that sweet apple.
>>
>>726670880
Chickens are mammals not birds you fucking moron. OMG
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 498x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 498x231px
>>726671517
What joke was said in my post? Every word I said was serious and true.
>>
>>726671766
Morons are chickens not birds, you fucking mammal.
>>
File: ye.png (119KB, 717x998px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ye.png
119KB, 717x998px
>>726671766
What did I just read?
>>
APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY
>>
APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACYAPPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACYAPPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO
>>
APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACYAPPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACYAPPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY APPEAL TO FALLACY
>>
>>726670087
>what makes a human a guilty sentient creature?
It's important to establish this yourself, but I hold the position that once you negatively impact the wellbeing of another sentient creature, you are guilty so long as you have a working moral compass.

If you do not see anything wrong with me paying a thug to kill your sentient human friend, then it is consistent for you to not see anything wrong with paying the market for meat products.

>begins to talk about creatures that while sentient, do not have a moral compass

>So to assume a human is guilty by existence is rather harsh
only guilty if doing an unnecessary action that negatively impacts the wellbeing of other sentient creatures whilst knowing they are doing so. It's not within a 9 year olds control if they eat meat, they are ignorant.

>Vegans are not wholly innocent
yes, vegans commit the necessary evils that allow them to live a practical life, such as purchasing produce, which kills small rodents. It's far less damage.

>appeal to nature

Omivores and carnivores are not susceptible to atherosclerosis. We do not have to consume meat today. This argument was used by Bearing and he was decimated.
>>
Guys, what if vegans are actually the reptilians ruling the governments, trying to convert us so they can keep all the delicious meats to their carnivorous selves? EAT MORE MEAT, OVERTHROW THE REPTILIAN OVERLORDS.
>>
>>726672151
>we kill smaller things so it's okay

MURDERER HYPOCRITE APPEAL TO SCUM
>>
>>726672317
Veganism is about reducing the damage as much as practically possible.

It's not about perfection, stop with this nonsense, get a hold of yourself.
>>
>>726672449
Likewise
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>726672151
>which kills small rodents. It's far less damage.

Who are you to say which animals are more important than others? Unless you're a hypocrite but nooo, that can't possibly be the case.

>vegans commit the necessary evils that allow them to live a practical life

Killing for food in general is a necessary evil, why is one necessary evil worse than the other if they are both necessary, considering humans need protein, which comes from meat to survive and be healthy.
>>
>>726671800
Birds are bints u fukn wot m8
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 52





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.