[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are you dumb ass europeans going to realize that multicult

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 12

File: C7iKEXMXUAE-vYF.jpg (123KB, 902x626px) Image search: [Google]
C7iKEXMXUAE-vYF.jpg
123KB, 902x626px
When are you dumb ass europeans going to realize that multicult has failed?
>>
>>726652591
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/1-500-acid-attacks-recorded-165918301.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb
>>
>>726652591
Probably long before Canada does.
>>
Multiculturalism has worked in the United States.(As in, terrorism isn't a serious issue here).
Maybe you guys should get rid of the Schengen Area?
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (664KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
664KB, 253x200px
>>726653175
>Last year alone, there were 431 such acid attacks – a rise of 170 cases from the year prior.
>>
>>726653744
>Multiculturalism has worked in the United States

no, it hasn't.

America is a single culture. Anyone immigrating to America is expected to integrate, assimilate and become Americans.

In Europe, multiculturalism has led to muslim enclaves, entire neighborhoods and areas of towns and cities where Islamic culture is the only culture and some a lot of people don't interact with the host society culture or integrate, not even speaking the native language.
>>
>>726654471
How many were there going back 20 years?
>>
>>726652591
5 people died OMG lets all get in our safe spaces and cry like the snowflakes we are. You conservatards are a bunch of weak faggots. Nothing compares to war, and none of you even know such atrocities.
>>
>>726654471
>>726653175
This is what gangs do when they can't obtain guns. Who cares. Poor retards gonna tard.
>>
>>726654849
Mmmm not really true? major cities have china towns, little havana, little italy, etc even gayborhoods.

It's hard to tell what you point is though. Are you saying that europe is OK to accept immigrants but just make sure they mix?

I'm not sure how many people disagree that immigrants should be encouraged to assimilate
>>
>>726655451

the Chinese and Italians don' have an ideology which is antithetical to western values and freedoms.

Muslims do.
>>
>>726655070
>>726652591
lol fuck. IDK the motives of this one attacker.. but it really lights me up when people use these few attacks to say that we must do this or that.

The west has dropped fucking millions of bombs on the middle east in the last 20 years... probally killed millions of people.Decimated country after country.
>>
>>726654849
i can confirm multiculturalism in america has failed. I am a white man that married a japanese female from japan. She is learning english, goes to work, and drives a car well because we paid to have her properly trained a few times. Two "white" people can share cultures.

as for the lower shit skin tier immigrants. We have little saigon, china town, indian communities that nobody but indians would join, mexican ghettos/gang infested shitholes, nigger ghettos.

Yep, as usual/to be expected, the lower races should not mix with the higher ones. The lower races gain a lot by cohabiting with higher races.

the higher races loose everything when a lower races cohabits with them. Object as often as possible to multiculturalism. Crush the concept of this culture being okay or beneficial. Wipe it from the minds of the masses, we all have voices, make them louder than the liberal ones.

They are conspiring against us as we post in this shit thread
>>
>>726654849
Because white people have the same culture in south Cali as they do in Tennessee as they do in the bronx

nice meme

>Multiculturalism has fail because one group is bad at it
Muslims being bad at is doesn't discredit the concept.
Perhaps it doesn't work. But this doesn't prove it.
>>
>>726656686
alright step off you simple minded neckbeard

this is 4chan so i'm not suprised you didnt give this much thought, but step out of your country for a minute if that is possible.

as a complete foreigner, when you look at a californian white, vs a tennesse white, vs a georgia white, vs a new york white...what do you think that looks like?

All understand Yee Haw
all understand christmas, easter or hallmark holidays.

When you see a Shia or Sunni, can you tell by looking? Can you tell the difference between a jap from osaka vs tokyo by talking to them?

Can you even tell chinese apart from koreans?

dude, shut the fuck up
>>
>>726656199
implying a success or failure can occur withon one lifetime, or even multiple generations. In the grand scheme of the universe things take time and this is no exception. No one cares for your impatience and inability to cope except weak people.
>>
File: Chart.jpg (22KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.jpg
22KB, 500x363px
>>726655828
>>
>>726652591
Even if it failed I do not understand why you care?
>>
>>726657122
>Makes you aware of the large divided a single country can have in separate cultures even within the same race AND the same country
>Points out a single dramatic failure of a certain population to integrate into wider society does not mean any group cannot integrate into another culturally.
>Complements you on a good meme

>CANT YOU TELL THESE UNRELATED THINGS APART? NO LOL U WRANG

who hurt you
>>
>>726658167

But he's right.

Americans share a single culture.

European nations used to have single cultures.

Then Islamic immigration happened.
>>
>>726658167
your brazen assault on logic hurts my tender synapses

the point is perspective would show you through non american eyes, white people in america are just americans. That was the point there.

Muslims are fucking terrorists, shia or sunni i dont care what you say.

Japs are japs, doesnt matter what city they are from (though they would argue they're totally different-- They arent to the outside observer)

and the rest of asians are just a bunch of gooks/asians, and i bet that is all you see when you look at them.

point being, multiculturalism works when you have a pairing between high races, white american and japanese, french and british, german and britis, or german and french. Those pairing of groups won't run into huge issues.

Pair any of the high raices with nigerian, mexican, arabic/islamic/indian from india, and what you get is something like oil and water, except the lower race leeches off the higher race, and they slowly destroy it.
>>
>>726659156

Can you rank the races from highest to lowest?
>>
>>726655757
>the Chinese and Italians don' have an ideology which is antithetical to western values and freedoms

When people say ignorant things like this, they are usually not really in favor of "western values and freedoms". Like, freedom of religion or speech.

They're looking for an excuse for their own fear and hate. Let me guess the next one: "Muslims are coming here by the thousands and overrunning our towns and making Christianity illegal!!!"
>>
>>726656199
I am fascinated by the amount of time you've spent worrying about this. What type of brown person is moving in to which neighborhood? What type of brown person is better than another brown person?

I feel like perhaps you need a hobby, or maybe need to read more, or more broadly? Making these kinds of judgements about people does not serve you. It does not make your daily life easier, or bring you peace of mind. It is just an ugly habit.
>>
File: asian_fucks.png (911KB, 902x534px) Image search: [Google]
asian_fucks.png
911KB, 902x534px
>>726652591
>>
>>726657122
I know you are feeling a lot of pain right now, but I want you to know that you can be loved, and that you are able to love.
>>
>>726660146
Unlike where ever your from our freedom of speech is guaranteed if you can hate who you want
>>
>>726660247
no surprise, look at the rekt stuff. chinks running over people and shit, and the people around it just go about their day
>>
>>726659156
/thread
and yes all white men are toxic and should be put to death on sight.
>>
>>726659577
if you have to ask, you'll never understand it when you can only see through your brown little shit skin eyes
>>
>>726660146
you talk like you read a book

you must live in a homogenous area, but not like this. You havent lived to smell the shit yet. It will come for you, then you will understand, but it will be to late by then.

Understand i experience it every day, and i hate it, there is something to hate. I would rather not be making insane amounts of money to keep me here, standing waist deep in shit I am only trying to raise awareness about the truth, the truth every american can see, so we can stop it by eradicating this multiculturalism and globalism from our society.

I am only trying to help my country, america. If you're a shit skin reading this, join our armed forces and bleed for this land, you can have my respect then. Race won't apply to you, you'll just be patriot to me after that.
>>
>>726658540
>Americans share a single culture.
That is so clearly untrue, it is some kind of myth that you are believing. What is this shared culture? Do Italian-americans share it? Do Polish-americans share it?

I certainly share nothing with the backwater racist "war of northern aggression" idiots. Those traitors might as well be from another country. And we've got a lot of black folk and hispanic folks around here, and they certainly don't listen to "Rockin' around the Christmas Tree" and think of grandma's old thanksgiving dinner.

What you're saying when you say "Americans share a single culture" is that you think of yourself as American, and you see a lot of people sharing your culture. Who do you see in America, who does not share your culture? Are they Americans?
>>
>>726658540
>>726659156
>I have no idea what culture even means even tho I live in a republic
lel
>>
>>726659788

You didn't counter his point.

You simply called it ignorant and created a strawman.

Try again.
>>
>>726660502
the niggers and shills out tonight again?
>>
>>726660546
Don't worry friend, I am one of you. Praise be to the high energy god emperor! Lol!

I wear my MAGA hat daily, I hope you do the same white brother!
>>
>>726659156
Yes, please rank all the races of the world from best to worst! This will be very educational! Also, I would like to know, "Who is the Dostoevsky of the Zulu?"
>>
>>726660995
okay, just for fun, this might take a second

hope you dumbasses know what a phylogenetic tree are, let me dig that shit up
>>
>>726660874
the whole idea of america being one culture is rooted in libtards believing in some madeup patriarchy that's xenophobic and shuns any other culture. its the same as "white culture". it cant possibly be entangled with other cultures just like every other one. its evil and its white
>>
>>726656199
>marries gross nip
>muh prouds race!
>>
>>726661303
so see this, yes this shows how distant the varying races are. Yes, see that they are different, and certain obvious ones are close together.

Now, combine this with ancient human migration patterns (google image search: mitochondrial DNA, migration, humans), and you'll see, how history plays into how we are different.

Koreans and Japanese are thought to have mated with desovians, after they left africa and mated with neaderthals. THey took different routes at different times, which is why they are still pretty distant-- Yet they have an increased cranial capacity, less muscle mass and are generally further in the direction of being balanced towards more human thought, less animal behaviors. Must have been some slective pressures. Now that is just an example, asians are easy in that regard when compared against say the aborigines or Abbos.
>>
>>726653536
canada fag here. I have no idea how we are doing it but we are actually doing better at multiculturalism than any other country right now.
>>
>>726660924
No problem, I'd be glad to try again. The thing is, you see so many of these arguments, you begin to think you can predict where they will go.

So, the proposition is that Chinese and Italians don't have an ideology that is antithetical to western values and freedoms. I hope that you will allow me to go one step further, and say that this proposition was providing a *contrast* to the ideology which is allegedly held by Muslims. That is, "Muslims have an ideology which is antithetical to western values and freedoms".
I am skeptical about the significance of this assertion. Let's say that Muslims really do hold views that are quite "anti-western" so to speak. Let's just say. Let's say their views are antiquated -- they are perhaps equivalent to what was considered acceptable in western society 100 years ago, in terms of women's rights, etc. Ok, whatever.
Is this significant? Do Muslims exist in significant numbers in the US or Europe? Does it matter what views they hold? Will they (and their children) not be influenced positively by being immersed in our relatively free and open society? Surely our influence on them will be more substantial than their influence on us.
I would say that today, in America, the biggest threat to western values and freedoms comes from the religious right --- evangelical Christians. This religious group is far larger than American Muslims, of course, and vastly more influential. They hold extremely conservative views about women's role in society and generally advocate for a highly conservative and rigid way of living. They are the American taliban. *That* is the biggest religious threat to our freedoms.
Perhaps what you are worried about is that, because we yield to demands from the Christian right, we might also have to yield to demands from the Islamic right! And then, omg, sharia law.
I would say, each of these freakish religious extremists are bad, and one of them is HUGE and the other is teeny-weeny.
>>
european here, the mood in my country is downright hostile to migrants and refugees now.
The funny thing is that one of my friends is from bosnia and he hates the newcomers. calls them uncivilized savages.
>>
>>726661805
nordic vs african, basically the only other argument that makes sense when talking about higher races vs lower races.

arabs are actually not to far from white people. You wouldn;t guess it, but those sand niggers did invent algebra and have proven to be formidable enemies despite limited resources.

africans never left africa when humans evolved from our last common ancestor before being considered "homo sapiens." A population, or a constant trickle of pure homosapians left africa, and are thought to have migrated north, and mated with neanderthals. They in some ways must have been more advanced or specialized in ways ancient homo sapians were not, because this changed them from the common modern african, gave them lighter features, increased synaptic complexity and likely gave the higher mental capacities that nordics and korean/Japanese humans possess.

The reason why I havent combined the Japanese and koreans with the rest of the asians, is because the rest of the asians contain more ancient african DNA, as well as more aboriginal DNA fragments. In fact, there are aboriginies that remain in the high mountains of laos, that are quite primitive and unsophisticated.
>>
>>726661492
ehh, what?
>>
>>726662286
>>726661805
how this all ties into the sentiments that there are high and low races.

The races that contain higher percentages of ancient Neanderthal and Desovian DNA are actually further in terms of phylogeny from africans (more distantly related). They also have had more evolutionary cycles worked upon them, which is why only the best part of neanderthals and desovians were passed on, and less evolutionary cycles have been exerted on Aborigines and Africans-- the most pure of the humans.

So that is the blood behind it, the next part is-- good hardware can have toxic cultures run on them.
>>
>>726662660
The highest cultures on our planet are ones that take into the consideration the needs of other people. Indians and chinese are some of the rudest people on the planet because they quite simply are only paying attention to their own needs, and spend zero time thinking about anyone else. They litter, they are cheap, they get in the way, and are rude to strangers.

higher cultures take into cosnideration the needs of others, and in the most of extreme cases, may actually put them before their own needs.

See japanese culture, finish culture, english culture, white american culture (to a much lesser degree), japanese culture

koreans are on the boarder here. Now for the main focus of discussion: islam. These mother fuckers don't even consider other people to be human in most cases, if you arent an ISIS follower, you're dead--- even if you're just a different flavor of muslim. That is toxic as fuck, and why they NEVER will integrate with another society.

Taking all of this into account....
From there the hierarchy can be compiled. Have a nice day/
>>
>>726653744
No it hasn't, it has lead to a less friendly and more divided nation. A place where you never talk to your foreign born neighbors and they never talk to you. Every one just keeps to their own niche, each has their own culture but there is no integration. Just a broad false notion of 'American values' which died decades ago when corporatists took complete control over the government, which caused wages to lag behind increased production as the wealthy leveraged jobs against workers.
>>
>>726661910
no way. There's inevitably going to be a race war.
Muslims are sliding their way into everything. Just recently they decided that they will fight for "Mini Mosques" to be integrated with public schools. It's being processed in Mississuaga.
It's not good in Canada man, the fucking prime minister is just so far fetched on the left. He literally sucks up to any minority group, and is willing to pass any law for them because they're so "victimized".
FUCK TRUDEAU, FUCK MUSLIMS.

Also, M-103. Kek
>>
Never going to understand how people believe the human animal can tackle such things. Human's clearly want to be with people who look and or and believe the same. European immigrants to the US segregated themselves in US cities along ethnicity and ancestry. And they did the same after the black migration from the south. You should see some of the beautiful German homes in some of the worst areas of Chicago.

Where is the fucking history to show that you can blend a bunch of cultures together? The history shows the exact opposite. The modern US is still an ongoing experiment but the only reason it has not failed outright is the lack of a dominant culture like in Europe, that is often overwhelming to immigrants who probably dont want to integrate anyhow.

All of these liberal ideas require that you forget we are massively imperfect animals. It just makes liars of us all.
>>
File: 1489970698935.jpg (9KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489970698935.jpg
9KB, 242x250px
bump
>>
>>726663548
Liberals think they're better than everyone and their shit smells like rainbows and happiness.
They don't live in reality. They don't understand reality. They just do what makes them feel good. No matter how much it actually hurts them.
Probably because they aren't smart enough to realize they're stabbing their own feet....
>>
>>726663548
>Human's clearly want to be with people who look and or and believe the same

as supported by the wall of text in this thread, you are correct

>All of these liberal ideas require that you forget we are massively imperfect animals. It just makes liars of us all.
I'd say it wasn't a big deal if it wasn't hurting us. It is destroying our way of life in western countries. Everything is going to shit
>>
>>726662278
thank god

its interesting how EU and US hate the shit out of eachother in some media channels, but when you talk straight to the people, you see that all white people are thinking the exact same thing

and there is something comfy about that
>>
>>726663093
everyone remember when we didn't have immigrants to be afraid of, how our government turned us against our neighbors with the neighborhood watch program?

They like us divided and weak, makes us really dependent on them.

Imagine if and when there is a natural disaster like katrina. How ape shit are your dark neighbors going to go?

Are they going to help you? Any white people in your neighborhood going to take care of your white ass?
>>
>>726663102
Isn't there already a racewar going on?
It may not be super every day violence, but there is a racewar being fought in economic and reproductive terms

whites are losing the battle in a lot of ways. In all these countries.
>>
>>726663939
I like other cultures. But the shit does not work. Not historically and not now.

I would consider myself a classical liberal. Im cool with some progressive concepts if they are supported by evidence. Liberals in the West have now adopted the very worst of the far-left. The Dems will follow. So I cannot see myself voting for a Democrat in the future. I simply cannot vote against facts. Im literally unable, going forward.
>>
>>726665084
you may have been brain washed

but you still know who you are under all that shit

turn of the TV, stop reading mainstream shit, and red pill yourself. Everything will make sense the.... you may not like what you see though.
>>
>>726652591
When? They never will... Remember these are the same people who decided to stay behind and live under oppressive kings and be subjects. They are lazy cattle who want to be subjugated. So the answer is they never will.... Their extinction clock has started never will stop..
>>
>>726652591
They know it has failed, can't you see what they're saying in here?

Only the media wants us to think the europeans are pro-immigrant, look at what the whites, the NATIVES are saying about this!!
>>
>>726653744
you sound like a dumb nigger. The Schengen isn't the issue... the Muslims are the problem.
>>
>>726659788
more like. "muslims are coming over with no plans on assimilating. they're committing terrorist attacks and throwing acid in peoples faces"
>>
>>726664893
>everyone remember when we didn't have immigrants to be afraid of
yeah when people came here legally and were documented in a controlled manner from civilized nations.

Myself thankfully have no nigger neighbors but as you said niggers will chimp out if given the chance and do not fear repercussions and recover after disasters have infact shown that whites band together and help out to rebuild their communities, instead of taking buses over to another city to infest.

And it's not immigrants as a whole that are a problem at all. It is that we first are allowing ones who fundamentally do not accept the same values of a society that we do and second that we allow too many. If properly spread out over a population immigrants will adapt and integrate into society. Anecdotally, i have one Samoan neighbor, nice strong family ties, works doing road construction. and has become very 'Americanized'. They still cook a lot of different things and retain cultural aspects of Samoa but since there is no place to retreat to they were forced to interact with and become more like the neighbors and everyone is better for that.
>>
>>726654849
I can tell you've been sheltered. Most people are normal and being around people of other cultures, and finding out that they're normal is part of getting over the bull shit.

That being said, Islam has not made the same changes that Christianity has, and it is not compatible with modern liberal western culture.
>>
>>726656199
Coming from someone who's been privy to hoards of white trash during his life, I think that whole superior race bullshit is overrated. Yeah white people have benefited from being the pioneers of the industrial revolution. Had the steam engine been invented and utilized somewhere else....? I'm not so sure we'd be seen in the same light.
>>
>>726667147
that really is what the issue is

they have a horrible culture, and it needs to stop hiding behind religion. It is more than a religion, it's an entire culture and series of toxic ideologies
>>
>>726668515
as i said, the hardware is good, but the culture can still be toxic

trash comes in every color, just some colors have a lot more trash, and some colors have really fucked up ideas-- They arent even trash in their culture, they're just weird to the rest of us-- like mudslimes.
>>
>>726667239
it all comes down to these people becomming like that samoan family.

if it isnt a violent culture, or inconsiderate culture-- there are few problems, and that is when multiculturalism works, even if they have ancient DNA, culture can make up for it in higher societies, though I'd say it can be rare too...imagine if there were 10,000 samoan's in your community...would that still have happened?
>>
>>726660247
Don't trust an animal without eyes. It's like a jellyfish.
>>
File: 1490246046694.gif (856KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490246046694.gif
856KB, 500x333px
>>
>>726669420

holy shit - is this real? what a bitch
>>
>>726652591
>>726663102
>>726661910
>>726653536
this thread is illegal under canadian laws now.
hope you enjoy muhameds cock rammed up your ass then down any girl the age of 9s throat.

>le islamaphobia is now banned
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT 911?
CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT TERRORIST ATTACKS THAT ARE HAPPENING WORLDFUCKINGWIDE?
fuck this corrupt faggotcuck PM who's allowing genocide to happen in his own country.

>they're just running people over and making their murders look like suicides, nothing wrong happening here don't worry
>>
>>726653744

UK isn't in the Schengen though.
>>
We really need to end this failed 'freedom' concept, we are much safer without it.
>>
The downside of diversity: A Harvard political scientist finds that diversity hurts civic life. What happens when a liberal scholar unearths an inconvenient truth?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/world/americas/05iht-diversity.1.6986248.html
>>
>>726669478
100% legit
>>
>>726655348
>This is what gangs do when they can't obtain guns
haha, no. if it's all or mostly gang retaliation why are 80% of victims women? gangs aren't defacing women with acid because they won't give up their purse you naive muslim enabling filth.
people who won't pull their head out of the sand and look at what is happening deserve to be hanged as the muslims are deported.
>>
>>726652591
>Some sandnigger Hajibob runs over and stabs a bunch of people in the UK
>Originally reported as an Asian man
>Khalid Masood
>Asian
>Khalid Masood
Yeah, fuck Europe. If they want to pretend that ARABS are the problem, then they get what they deserve. Meanwhile, our "evil, mean, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, rapist" president is somehow doing a better job protecting his people.

How long until Germany, Sweden, and Norway all become white minority Allahu Akbar shitholes?
>>
File: About Overdale Fabrics.png (1MB, 1817x1853px) Image search: [Google]
About Overdale Fabrics.png
1MB, 1817x1853px
Mother of Khalid Masood (born Adrian Elms) is Janet Ajao (nee Elms) gave birth to him as single mum at 17 yo
Later married & had Paul & Alex (half brothers to Khalid
Paul & Janet pictured
>>
>>726670386
Aren't*

I'm saying Arabs are the problem, and Europe wants to pretend that they dindu nuffin, and they're all here to spread their peaceful religion.
>>
>>726652591
>coutnless attacks against white people, christians, and canadian allies
>canada has one attack which no one knows the reasons as to why
>WE NEED TO PROTECT ISLAM
>MEANWHILE WE AID THE US IN SLAUGHTERING OVER A MILLION
real smart, strip away canadians freedom and ability to speak out or show any dissent against a person(s)
meanwhile all the endangered and clearly under threat christians are neglected.

but hey when a muslim runs for office next election, he'll win by default as any party that's not his will be thrown in jail bcus "le islamaphobia"
>>
>bomb the shit out of someone's country
>get confused and scared when they follow you back home
stay retarded
>>
>>726671167
implying mericah wasn't attacked first
implying you or any of these victims from these attacks played any roll in those bomb droppings
implying they're not violent sacks of shit who do this to their own peers when given the chance (see edgypt, libya, syria etc)
cmon anon at least try next time you pretend to troll
>>
>>726670386
>white minority Allahu Akbar shitholes?
lol have you not been on the same planet as i?
white people get attacked for being white daily.
people actually go out of their way to avoid hiring white people too. "he's white he can find someplace else to work!"
>>
File: tumblr_oe0u1tEvzI1sgezbvo1_400.gif (2MB, 398x256px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe0u1tEvzI1sgezbvo1_400.gif
2MB, 398x256px
WOMEN IN POWER HAS FAILED!
>>
>>726669420

True story.
>>
>>726670188
>literally a chance to kill the enemy
>end up killing eachother infighting

i dont even have to look up this dude to know the cause he fought for failed
>>
File: birds and niggers.jpg (154KB, 1432x592px) Image search: [Google]
birds and niggers.jpg
154KB, 1432x592px
>>726668515
What's so funny is imagining niggers being anything more than mindless beast that AIDS likes to live in.
>>
>>726671956
That's a modern photo of birds. They didn't have cameras hundreds of thousands of years ago.
>>
>>726653744

have you been paying attention to americas social unrest lately?

its literally have a soft culture and ethnic war right now..
>>
>>726672990
>Implying niggers have cameras today
>>
>>726652591
lol that chink chic just walking like nothing is wrong
>>
File: 1465864535143.jpg (170KB, 1100x731px) Image search: [Google]
1465864535143.jpg
170KB, 1100x731px
>>726671908
iirc he was an eastern european fascist but even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
forgiving leftist traitors, welcoming leftist subversives with open arms when the wall fell, and a laissez faire attitude towards policing them in the us post-mccarthy is exactly why this situation has arisen to begin with. the islamic infestion is a violent symptom but not the underlying problem itself.
>>
>>726673271
No I'm not. Just leave birds out of this!
>>
>>726671416
>implying mericah wasn't attacked first
lol this goes back to the crusades bro, way before the us was a country
>>
>>726671416
>Implying 9/11 was an islamist attack...
>>
>>726673749
wahabism is islamist
idk where you're going with this
>>
>>726673919
Not a inside job at all
>>
>>726654849

>american integration

Don't you have these things called 'reservations' where you dump the descendants of the people you stole the land from?
>>
>>726656199
Let me ask you something: What is white?
>>
>>726674053
yes the attack happened inside US
yes the saudis aided (there's proof and even a lawsuit against the saudi government now)
yes the iraqi government was breaking its treaties time and time again
yes isis and other "extremists" share the same sect of islam as the saudis do
what's so hard for your dumb ass to realize this?
>>
>>726661910
This. Only kafir vs muzzy terror was the quebec one.
Think the difference is we dont allow hate preachers ensure islamic union no independent mosques and no far right speechs that can ignite violence or create tensions like in europe.
Freedom of speech is great but only with people with sense of responsibility.
Like we fact check and end it. They dont. Well basically watch world burn.
We got pakis afghanis moroccans somalis like in europe but they behave better then white trash natives nammers n punjabis. Even then super low.
Dont know why we are called cucks. We arent 20trillion in debt its peaceful like lil to no crime no one hates us
>>
>>726674382
Is that even english? Also I was speaking of 9/11, why do you come with isis?
>>
>>726674103
Stole the land?
They lost a war, asshat.
They're lucky we stopped playing cowboys and Indians.
We should start playing cowboys and liberals next.
>>
>>726674535
he/she's saying that there's a huge difference between bush personally ordering an attack and bush knowingly or not allowing an attack to happen
>>
>>726652591
i am banned
>>
>>726674205
Something you're not, nigger
>>
>>726674660
I didn't say it was bush job, I just said it has nothing to do with Islam. If they could manage to do that in 2001, imagine what they would be able to do in Europe in 2017... But no, they just crash some cars on some people on the sidewalks and shit like that...
>>
>>726674960
...the organization that carried out the attack no longer exists, that's a pretty good reason for them not to have orchestrated another attack
*nothing* to do with islam? even as a scapegoat? really?
>>
>>726675117
They still exist, and they had less money, less people and less power than ISIS today. Anyway, useless to try anything with the brainwashed americans.
>>
>>726674103

They now choose to live on the Res. Nobody is forcing them. What the government should not have ever done is promised things they never intended or could follow through on. But at this point, a minority group of elders on reservations not wanting street signs, which contributes to all levels of fuckery like not being able to respond to medical emergencies properly is part of the reason you have such awful numbers for infant mortality, etc. They have fully adopted a victim complex and the results speak for themselves.

Nobody has bothered to tell them that the history of the world is one of conquest where native peoples or even competing groups of the same people, are often eradicated. Something Europe itself knows quite a bit about.

ANyhow, the Comanche were well on their way to becoming the dominant tribe by way of killing all the other indians, and they were the closest thing the world has seen to the Spartans since they died off.

Read Empire of the summer moon if you want to get a better idea of the general fuckery the European immigrants to the US finally decided to just end, through a war, which the natives inevitably lost. Someone always loses.
>>
>>726675611
Guns, Germs, and Steel is another one you might be interested in
>>
>>726675611

Empire of the Summer Moon is required reading for anyone wanting to speak on the Indian wars, just as that 1983 13 part TV series on the Vietnam war is required for the same reason.

Both are massively misunderstood, to everyone's detriment.
>>
>>726675822

I have it in my audible list to get eventually. I've seen plenty of YouTube videos reviewing it. Looks great.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.