[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 34

File: image.jpg (288KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 2400x2400px
What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, /b/?
>>
>>725034359
Daily psychological and emotional abuse + pretending to love her and cheating on her back, for years.
>>
>>725034359

Took a girl's virginity.
She was super into me.
She was also fat and ugly.
During sex I told her that her vagina was loose.
After I was done I slapped her in the face with the used condom.

I am not proud of that. I was in a bad place, for many reasons, and wasn't dealing with my own problems very well. She continued to put up with such abuse, so it went on for a while.
>>
>>725034359
told one she had cooties. i still feel bad about it to this day
>>
>>725034359
Image source/story.
>>
>>725034359
Ignored them for years, didn't return their feelings they clearly had for me (3 girls)
>>
>>725034916
>She was also fat and ugly.
Totally deserved it.
>>
Once met a girl out in a bar, was a friend of a friend.

Took her back to her student place, made her do coke and rough fucked her.

She only had a single bed, I sprawled out on it and she slept on the floor. I woke up in the morning and she was curled up in the corner of the room naked.

She wouldn't stop texting me for months.
>>
>>725034359
Nothing becuase we are gentlemen not pretenders that steal peoples style then try play it off like its you to your friends
>>
Slapped one in the face and made her homeless with one sentence

>You have 3 days to get out of my life before I drown you in the river
>>
Took a girls virginity then ghosted.
>>
Tricked 2 girls into stripping on webcam for me
Cap it
Blackmail them into fucking me
>>
>>725035212
I haven't seen or spoken to her since.

I have however fucked one of her friends.
>>
married her?
>>
>>725035285
This is good.
Had plenty of chances to do the same with my ex's friends but I was a massive faggot.

Now i am regret
>>
>>725034916
> took virginity
> vagina was loose

Was there a hymen, otherwise she could have been trying to fill the emotional hole with food and phallic shaped objects... or she was lying about sitting on dicks.
>>
Ditched a girl at a Grateful Dead concert back in 87. Don't know how she got back to her house and to be honest I don't particularly care.
>>
>>725035245
post?
>>
>>725035411

Her pussy wasn't even loose, I just said that to be an asshole.
>>
>>725035823
>>725035245

this.

how can we know if you talk the truth if you don't post us a tease
>>
File: Rebecca (137).jpg (157KB, 728x970px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rebecca (137).jpg
157KB, 728x970px
This photo and video. Everyone has it
https://eroshare.com/nbgif542
>>
>attempted rape (non-violent), humiliated in front of friends because she didn't give out

>rape (non-violent) and spread rumors that she was a bad lay (she was, lol)

>facefuck over a toilet until vomit, multiple times, kept going until extreme bawling

>forced rimming, ate some shit

>fucked a young prostitute, lost condom inside her, came inside her, threw money at her and told her to change profession because she was terrible
>>
had sex with a girl i knew is my blood.
she didn't
>>
>>725034359
I don't invest emotionally with the women I've dated since I got divorced 4 years ago. I literally feel nothing. 2 women have been totally in love with me. And they were keepers according to friends and family. I string them along for about a year, make them think I love them. Then I do something to force them to break up with me. The last girl, I just stopped having sex with. Made up excuses. Feigned back aches, erectlile dysfunction, whatever I could think of. She would start crying trying to please me. One time I was over her apartment and she started crying saying she feels inadequate and I just left, went home and played Skyrim and didn't call her for 3 days. I wore her down. She said I broke her heart. It felt kinda good. I was partly ashamed by it, but mostly gratified. I'm working on one now. We've been seeing each other for 3 months and she says she loves me when we were having sex, even though I don't say it back. She says shit like she can't sleep at night unless my sperm is in her. I'm thinking about how to break her heart too.

I'm never verbally, emotionally, or physically abusive to them. I'm actually really good to them. I just lead them on and don't return their affection and it wears them down until they break. Feels good man.
>>
>>725036459
>I'm never verbally, emotionally, or physically abusive to them.
>I'm never emotionally abusive to them
Well, I'm not sure if you could really say that... but fuck it, pretty alpha. /r9k/ would either love you or hate you.
>>
>>725036218
>>forced rimming, ate some shit
Teach me your ways. What girl would eat shit without being into it in the first place?
>>
Toss up.. either the time recently I got a woman to fall for me. She started planning and paying for a wedding. I had no intention of marrying her. She lived a few states away. A month before the wedding I dumped her. Completely devastated her.
>>
I complained about her wallpaper one time, then she blocked me for a couple of months. good times.
>>
>>725034359
>Highschool
>Talk about vegetarianism with some friends in class.
>Mentioned that I thought vegetarians generally looked malnourished.
>very kind qt girl that just entered the conversation gets very surprised by my statement
>qt: "What? That seems a bit harsh"
>me: "I mean it's been the case with every vegetarian I've known, I'm pretty certain it's not by chance. They just look weak and sick."
>qt: "Uuuh, you know I'm a vegetarian, right?"
>Oh shit I didn't.
>She's the smallest and palest person in the room.
>Double down.
>"Well I mean... Kinda proves my point then doesn't it?"
>People start getting uncomfortable as fuck.
>She tries to shift the conversation over to the benefits of being vegetarian.
>Starts talking about how it takes a ridiculously lover amount of effort to produce vegetarian food.
>Fuck, now this 8/10 qt isn't a dumb 'muh poor animals' retard, and I actually want to agree with her points.
>Instead start talking about how it's not beneficial to be small and weak like her.
>Fuck why can't I stop.
>Chemistry teacher comes in.
>He shuts her down by telling her it's physically impossible to live on a meat-less diet. (No idea why he would say this)
>She goes silent for the rest of the day.
>>
>>725037777
Those quads tho.

It's also my age. I'm 39. Women in their thirties seem desperate. Not in a sad way, but they know their shelf-life is close to ending. And I'm a successful and educated guy. It's not hard at all to date at my age. They're willing to put up with a lot.

It's debatable whether what I'm doing is or could be considered abusive. I don't think it is. I just get bored of them after a while.
>>
>>725038308
Brainless teacher. Worse thing is he actually teaches science. lmao
>>
File: 1488590184926.jpg (22KB, 718x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488590184926.jpg
22KB, 718x512px
>>725034359
>Held my hand up in the air
''You can see an air plane coming..''
>Kick her in the vagina as hard as I could
''But you don't see the submarine coming!!''

I was a pretty kewl kid
>>
>>725038648
He also claimed that normal people have 50% body fat, bodybuilder have around 15% and that you would die if you had less than 10%.
>>
>>725037859
Cocaine and alcohol lowers inhibitions. She was a sub and she just took it. I'm not into shit. Power play is nice, though.
>>
>>725034359
fucking destroyed her self-esteem

>be me
>on the low tier on social ladder
>friends get this brilliant idea to mess with mid tier clique girl, dun really know her that well
>5/10 at most, hangs out with prettier chicks to compensate
>Prom's coming up
>be the only one to ask her out, in a really big embarrassing fashion
>do it in the middle of class
>spaghetti fills the room, as teacher practically forces me to say it
>she fucking bawls because the only one to ask her to prom is a social retard
>"so is that a yes?"

kek
>>
>>725034359
I found out where she was going on vacation (hotel room, etc) then posted Craigslist ads for locals looking to get laid. Posed as her, told them she was into weird kinky shit, found the grossest fucks I could.

She was inundated with old fat black dudes for all of her vacation.
>>
File: 58733126.jpg (106KB, 400x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58733126.jpg
106KB, 400x414px
>Be me
>have long time crush and back n'forth with a girl from HS, but never actually hook up
> leave for Marines
>fast forward 2 Afghanistan combat tours later
>find out she is coming with family to greet me off bus.
>oldfeels.jpeg
>family and girl stay at beach house for the week.
>realized old feels were gone, but horny
>hooked up with her the night before they left to drive back to home (12 hr drive)
>told her no feels and she tries top guilt me with an hero talk.
>year and half later find out she just had a kid and start learning to math real fast
>kid not mine Rejoice.webm
>>
>>725034916
> Say her vagina is loose
> Slap her with a condom

Sounds a lot like me and my wife's foreplay
>>
>>725034359

did not gave her bowl of eggs
>>
Gf of 5 years cheated on me with some piece of shit she worked with. Told me about it and was moving her things out. She had some really expensive conditioner in a pump bottle (100$+) she left for a few days. I jerked off and came in it about 10 times before she came and got it. I hinted around a month or so later about it asking what kind it was and if she still had some I could borrow she said she used about half and her new pos bf used the rest because she said it must have gotten old or something. Revenge is sweet.
>>
>>725041420
420 Confirmed, Gonna roll a spliff now.
>>
>>725034359
hit her in the head with a brick when I was 6
>>
>Meet ugly fat slut on tinder
>We have dinner
>She wants to fuck
>We get a hotel room
>She asks me to go down on her
>Pussy smells horrible
>Lose boner instantly
>She tries to suck me hard, but I'm totally soft
>Cannot fuck her
>Drop her off at home, she's crying
>Ignore her subsequent calls + texts etc.
>>
>>725034359
source for this video please I can't find it
>>
used the wrong pronoun
>>
>>725034359
>be in Iraq
>see raghead bitch with an AK come around the corner to try and shoot up our patrol.
>put two into her chest
>>
>>725041630
Top KEK
>>
>>725034359
While I was fucking a girls ass, I made her suck on my finger after swirling it knuckle deep in her asshole for 10 minutes. Had another girl from tinder do the same thing, but I went back and forth between her ass and mouth and got it on video too. Have made out with other girls after eating their asses, and I love the face they make when they smell and taste it but decide to keep going.
>>
>>725041420
I pissed in my exs big bottle of lotion before she completely moved out on me.
>>
>>725034359
I told my daughter she couldn't have a kitten
>>
>>725036459
I gotta wonder why guys do this. Is it because you had an ex that treated you unfairly or something, so now you take revenge on other people?
>>
>>725034359
Shat in her vagina.
>>
>>725035007
it's a girl eating her shit on camera for her bf and not enjoying it. Not that hot if ur into scat tbh.
>>
File: 1478958107988.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478958107988.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
Made her eat all my farts
>>
>>725035478
Dad?
>>
>>725034359
Married her
>>
>>725042571
I must see this
>>
>>725035007
video of a girl shitting and smearing her own poop on her face
>>
>>725034924
the real mvp
>>
>>725042139
you heartless bastard
>>
Dated a pretty girl who was only kinda chubby, but definitely sensitive about it. I'd been breaking her in as a sub.

I put a pigtail buttplug in her ass and a fuzzy pink pig nose on her face + pig ears on a headband. Made her oink while I fucked her and tell me she was my fuckpig.

After I came on her, I had her oink more before I'd let her have an orgasm. She was pretty humiliated.
>>
>>725034359
Came out of her vagina.;-;
>>
>>725042852
yo didn't she eat some of it ? I could be wrong I came across (not to) it a long time ago.
>>
Was in Madrid. Starting talking to this annoying slightly overweight chick. She started making out with me, I was drunk so whatever. Go outside, down alley, I tell her to suck my dick. She does, swallows my cum, pretty solid skills. She asks if I want to come back to her place to fuck/reciprocate. I already got mine so I said 'no thanks I'm good' and just walked away
>>
>>725042022
>https://eroshare.com/nbgif542
>>
>>725035125
Alpha as fuck. No wonder she was texting you so much. You we're the first person to put her in her place.
>>
I'll call this one "The Ketchup Catastrophe"

>Be me, in school. Edgy 14 y/o
>Be outside science class waiting for teacher
>Stole pocketfuls of ketchup pouches from cafeteria at lunch
>Me & friends squirting ketchup at each other
>Hysterical laughter. Decide to stomp a sachet for maximum kek
>Throw sachet on ground, don't see chubby awkward ginger girl from class rounding corner
>Always feel bad for her because fat & bullied by rest of class daily
>She smells like BO constantly, and looking back.. Think she liked me (prior to catastrophe)
>See her at last moment before I bring my heel down onto sachet
>Red explosion, covers walls, friends, mostly fat girl
>Stares at me, then down at uniform, then back into my eyes
>Starts shaking & begins to cry, but it's that kinda "don't let him see my tears" cry
>Stare blankly, can't speak, so she does. "Why?" Is all this poor girl can muster
>Turns & runs away crying
>Friends laughing
>Can't seem like I care. Must shout something funny
>"Now you have a reason to wash!"
>Friends dying
>Hear her sobbing. Others laughing as she passes them
>Next day, she's moved to a different form group

I will never forget the way she stared into my soul. The crushed expression on her face.
>>
>>725034359

Obviously saying "Hello.".
>>
i took a girls anal virginity against her will.

i can still hear her screams and moans mixed with the sobbing. i had just broken up with her and she would do anything to stay together.

she was ultra hot got to choke the shit out of her and wreck her ass. drove her to her car after and said thats it.

i still fap to her ass and those cries.
>>
>>725039113
fuckin kek'd!
>>
>>725042390
I had a very naive understanding of love. My perception was realigned when my ex wife cheated on me. I wasn't upset so much by her act of infidelity, but rather the fact that she wasn't honest about having fell out of love with me. In hindsight, I had fallen out of love with her too. I just didn't know why until I found out about what she did. It taught me that monogamy really isn't possible between men and women. I became cynical, jaded, to the point that I find it impossible to connect with anyone on an emotional level. And I find the emotional pain they feel when they come to the same realization cathartic. Like I've awakened something in them. I feel like I'm turning women away from love with every heart I break. And it feels good.
>>
>>725042852
sauce?
>>
>>725035125
Goddamn, that sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>725043777
Checked and kek'ed
>>
File: 1487778534377.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487778534377.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>https://www.ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>http://www.esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
1/2
>>
File: 1487627297750.gif (1023KB, 380x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487627297750.gif
1023KB, 380x298px
>>725044670
2/2

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“Anon if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.
>>
>>725044670
We came here to reminisce about times we treated them like shit, not for reasons why were superior fuck off
>>
>>725044741
nigger is probably the most offensive word in the english language, but everything else checks out
>>
>>725036449

huh nigger?
>>
>>725034359
A girl loved me.
Moved in with her in Nebraska
She fixed me breakfast, food for work, was well educated, good looking and all that
Suddenly I felt like I didn't like her anymore and felt more like her roommate after some time
Went back to my home town and talked to my old roommate and seen if he needed one
He did

So sitting with her on the couch I tell her it's not working with me living with her so I would move out. She cried and cried. She told me when "You're not leaving soon are you?" I told her tomorrow morning.

She cried and I told her it was going to be okay
She then got really angry and told me to leave her alone
She went to the bedroom and didn't want me there
I slept on the couch, packed up before she woke up in the morning and left.
>>
>>725035478
I wish music was as good today as it was in the 80s
>>
>>725044479
I'm 29, on the first year of my divorce and I've got to say, I've been doing the exact same thing as you.

I would say that I think women in general are attractive, although my standards are a bit low, but there's something about all of them that I just fucking hate, hot or not.
>>
>>725038739
Topkek
>>
So basically this girl I knew in middle school I thought was super hot, she had TnA for such a short girl. She kinda dissappeared for the entire time I was in high school. I finally saw her again after highschool, she developed a metric fuck ton of mental issues, but I didn't know it at the time. Went to hang out with her and met her terrible family. She turned from a 10/10 to a 4 (got really fat). I went to a party and shacked up this other girl for 3 days. For some reason I left my phone at home. Come back home and she had left like 15 voicemails of her crying and freaking out. I just noped out of the entire relationship.
>>
>>725042139
Your awful
>>
>>725044918
>nigger is probably the most offensive word in the english language
No it isn't. I called a chick a fat cunt one time to her face and she looked at me and started to cry. I saw the tears welling up in her eyes. I could tell that was the most hurtful thing anyone ever said to me and it made my dick diamonds.
>>
ask someone who made a little girl commit suicide for the sake of fun and experimental psychology as a boy anything

I now work for the government
>>
>>725045027
Damn, that's cold blooded dude. And that's coming from a dude that lets girls fall in love with him and breaks their hearts on purpose. I'm cold blooded because I know I'm going to do this to begin with. But you just left her there to figure out how to pay the rest of the rent, kek. That's cold blooded.
>>
>>725034359
had her involuntarily comited
>>
Emotionally manipulated a woman 15 years older tham me while dating / fucking other women. She definitely loved me but I kept using her when I was bored or hard up. Good lay too, japanese.

Kinda regret treating her like a personal whore.
>>
>>725045568
How fun is it to lie on the internet?
>>
broke her sobriety by pouring vodka down my cock and into her mouth
>>
>>725034359
Right after banging a random Tinder slut, I picked up her clothes and threw them out the window and just stared at her till she left. It was raining like a bastard too.
>>
>be 19
>flirting on/off with 7/10 for few weeks who goes to mates Uni
>she is overly clingy, almost possessive some nights
>end up on night out
>want to shag but nothing more, cos im a poor nigger that cant afford to feed myself let alone have a gf
>pull said girl
>no rubber cause im a risky cunt
>nut over her face, like what you see in a fuckin porn flick
>lightbulb.jpg
>tell her i have a testicular cancer and my balls dont work properly, my sperm is all moldy
>she believes me "oh my god" "oh my god", "get out"
>itworked.pdf
>get my shit and go
>havent heard from her since
>>
>>725045705
?
>>
>>725044479
>>725045205
I wonder if this is just something about millenial women? Most of the ones I've encountered are utterly detestable. They are spoiled, entitled, and constantly view themselves as victims. They want everything but aren't willing to sacrifice anything, which makes them selfish.
>>
This girl I liked was calling this other girl a bitch for some reason. I made a website where people just click a button of they hate her.

It spread around the school like wild fire. I never got over her tear-filled face asking me "why"... It honestly still haunts me every once in a while.

We were 14 or so. I mean, I think it's water under the bridge now, but she still probably has no idea how sorry I actually am.

I straight up ruined her high school life and she was nothing but sweet to me.
>>
>>725035020
that's it? i do that shit for a living, best way to get laid
>>
>>725034359
Fucker her sister, cousin and bff.
It wasn't that hard, they all knew she cheated on me
>>
>>725046083
which girl did you ruin? the one you liked or the one being called a bitch?
>>
>>725036077
nice
>>
>>725045294
thats cause chicks will cry at anything. Call a nigger a nigger and they will literally burn a city to the ground.
>>
>>725034359
Rape
>>
>>725046189
The one being called a bitch. She was a friend of mine. I sort of had a morbid sense of humor and honestly thought she'd see the funny side.
>>
>>725045595
This situation I didn't do it on purpose. I felt I was in a situation that wasn't going to benefit us and I didn't want to string her along.

She came over like 2 months later to give me what she already got me for christmas. Made this coffee concentrated stuff for me and got me a fryer (because I wanted one in the old house).

She left. Said she didn't feel the same anymore and left.

Dated another girl afterwards. That girl and I got in a huge fight so I decided to visit family in a far away state. She messaged me, so happens at like 2 in the morning, within an hour or so leaving the house I was in saying she loves me. I tell her I could come over in 3 hours.

She says she doesn't know why she sent that and rejected me coming over.
>>
>>725034359
Married her.

23 years later, she's still OK with it, but I think she's finally catching on.
>>
>>725045940
I'm 39. The women I date long-term are mostly in their mid-late 30s. I like millennial women because they're not morally or emotionally opposed to one-night stands. And when I ghost on them, they don't continue to text me for weeks after. You're right though, they are selfish, along with everything else you said. But it works out for me because I don't want anything from them but pussy. I imagine it must suck for the guys their age, because they're so fucking sprung all the time.
>>
>>725034359
I came on my sister without her knowing
>>
>>725043158
>underrated
>>
>>725044797
Idgaf you faggot
>the world doesn't revolve around your pussy

>>725044918
Not in north america
>>
>>725034359
Call her FAT
>>
>>725046646
I said millenial, but I guess it also applies to generation X, because that was where third wave feminism began. Millenials just inherited it.
>>
>>725045568
What part of her personality did you target?
>>
>>725046666
Story for those quads?
>>
File: C1dXZABWgAAYvvT.jpg (256KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C1dXZABWgAAYvvT.jpg
256KB, 1536x2048px
Pretended to be a girl on snapchat, got nudes from her and then started to blackmail her. I got more nudes and even got to fuck her many times. Made her fuck her friends and strangers, send nudes to his dad 'unintentionally' and a lot of other things.

Finally leaked all the pics and videos anyway. All her friends and family saw her. Her boyfriend dropped her.
>>
>>725034359
gave her up, let her down
>>
>>725034359
>Ate a virgin plumpers ass and box..
> to drunk to fuck
>error on boner.dll
>told her she wasnt pretty enough to make me horneh
>continue drink binge
>she cry
>>
>>725035411
Sex, even with multiple partners, doesn't make pussy loose. It's just genetics.
>>
File: 1488082584550.jpg (9KB, 364x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488082584550.jpg
9KB, 364x364px
Loved her.
>>
This fat bitch in middle school was getting on my nerves
Told her if she killed herself no one would miss her, not even her family
She looked like she was about to cry, but also like she believed what i said
Found out later she's just an oversensitive cunt who cries whenever she wants attention
>>
>>725047586
Let's see the pics
>>
>>725034359
Same as with all of them, stopped putting my dick in 'em.
>>
>>725047795
She's underage.
>>
>>725034359
Cheat my ex girlfriend with her best friend.
>>
>>725047285
nice meme

>all of it
>>
One night stand, took her virginity, blood on ma dick, came inside her and didn't stay the night. Facebook status a few months later 'worst day ever' pretty sure she had an abortion.
>>
>>725034359
Fucked her throat every night until she puked. Emotionally abused her with her weight insecurities. Ended up causing her to develop bulimia.
>>
I disagreed with a woman, which is literally rape.
>>
>>725034359
Cheat and lie to her face repeatedly, tightly grab their wrists anytime a female has tried to slap me. Taken a few girls phones etc
>>
>>725044307

Haha, well done. Think she's taken it up the ass since?
>>
>>725048479
MOOODS
>>
>>725046666
>>725047501
technically she is only my half sister
>on holiday with my family and mom's sister's family at this ridiculous villa
>sister, mom and aunt have been drinking cocktails all morning
>sister gets drunks and falls asleep by the pool
>when she sleeps, an earthquake wouldn't wake her
>I'm swimming in the pool
>sister was wearing a very small white bikini
>sister obviously hasn't had bikini wax
>can see her camel toe, and a few stray hairs poking out
>get strange boner
>get out, go over and poke her
>nothing
>poke her in the ribs
>nothing
>bikini is the type with the strings at the sides
>give one of them a tug
>she doesn't react at all, doesn't even budge
>untie other side
>pull front down, find gloriously thick dark bush
>harder than I've ever been before, start slowly wanking
>about to cum, rub fingers through her bush
>cum buckets all over it
>put her bikini back in place carefully, tie it up
>act like nothing happened
>sister wakes up an hour later, goes swimming
>she has no clue what happened
>>
File: 1473647212242.jpg (48KB, 600x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473647212242.jpg
48KB, 600x528px
>>725045772
top fucking kek
>>
>>725048373

Did you say anything to her about making her puke because of her weight specifically? Wanna hear more about how you abused her.
>>
I dunno, I'm a pretty nice guy...

I fucked a chick fresh out of a mental hospital for a while, used her solely for fuckmeat, broke up with her, then when she tried to get back together told her I slept with two other people while with her and she was the worst sex I ever had. Haven't heard from her since :)
>>
A ugly girl who was who treated me like shit when I was a kid about 9 when she was 15. I get a job after senior year of high school she works there. Life is Shit for her, fat, ugly, no money. We talk she flirts with me, she has pot, whatever. Invited me over to her apartment. Go over, get stoned, She was flirting with me, but I didn't want it. She leaves for work and her roommate (she couldn't stand that a guy was there to see her uglier friend) was there, we talk about FWB stuff, we fuck. Ugly catches us the next day. She pretends like she's OK. She has tears in her eyes. That goes away when I go to school. I come home and go to ugly, ask her out on a date, she's a 23 yo virgin, fuck her over and over for a week, bust up her tight pussy. She starts saying she loves me. I would ignore her. She started telling people. Nobody saw us together, made like a ghost.
>>
>be me in highschool
>wonderful gf
>first relationship and goes on for almost two years
>things go bad in relationship
>she's still into me
>tell her i want to meet up and talk
>meet up and proceed to fuck her in public restroom
>not talk to her for while after that

i was young and stupid
i miss her
>>
>>725047968
Lol so you had no problem sleeping with her and leaking all the pics but now it's a problem to show us what she looks like. Bs on the whole story.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (84KB, 653x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgust.jpg
84KB, 653x463px
>>725048743
You raped your sister.

And she knew what was happening.
>>
>>725049029
No, you were young and smart, NOW you're old and stupid
>>
>>725049129

maybe you're right
>>
>>725049129
>hurr durr women suck i am alpha male

shut up, faggot
>>
File: adachi.png (536KB, 1123x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adachi.png
536KB, 1123x808px
>>
>>725038308
what happened to her
did u apoligize
m8 if u said sorry and invited her to a date u could've scored
>>
>>725034359
I got a girl pregnant and pressured her into getting an abortion. I didn't even go with her to the procedure.
>>
>>725034359
Told her to kill herself jokingly and she did (not because of me though)
>>
File: 4yyqhzv.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4yyqhzv.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
>>725038739

DONT BRING GABE INTO THIS
>>
>>725049282
I don't like women (I like pussy) and I am an alpha.

make me faggot

>>725044670
>>725044741
>>
>>725034359
> Be 7or 8
> Mom is friends with this one lady
> Lady brings her two girls to my house randomly
> One is the same age as me
> Fat bitch constantly makes fun of me
> Annoying cunt always asking for something to drink/eat
> Our parents decide to alternate between driving us all to school
> Deal with fatty's shit everyday
> After school, waiting for my dad
> She's bitching up again
> Get sick of her shit
> Smack her across the face pimp style
> She cries
> Right when my dad arrives
> He yells at me and makes me sit in the back by myself
> Spanks the fuck out of me when we get home
> Worth it
>>
>>725034359
>be me, college, circa 19 years old
>be drunk as fuck on a Saturday
>be on a mad pussy tear
>see girl I know is interested in me walk into party
>shing.png
>start talking
>things get weird, people doing body shots off of each other
>do body shot off of her
>ithinkshelikesit.jpeg
wanna get outta here?
sure anon
>go to my room
>seems like an innocent type
>looks can be deceiving
>start kissing and taking each other's clothes off
>looks were not deceiving this time
>girl has clearly never had sex before
>girl is clearly hesitant
>specifically requests I don't put my penis in her even after driving her crazy with hand/mouth
wanna put it in your mouth?
>shing.png
>proceeds to give me the worst, toothy bj I've ever had
>stop her
Let's try the hand
>not any better, just like a limp noodle
>start holding her hand in mine, using it to jerk myself off
>whatthefuckamidoing.gif
>stop girl, tell her to put her clothes on and leave
>girl leaves, looking like she is about to cry
>proceed to drink/smoke weed and pass out
Every time I saw her after I felt bad, and she would actively avoid me. I imagine I ruined her self confidence and probably set her back years sexually. Kinda feel like a dick, but hey, sometimes thats how it goes.
>>
Fucked a hooker on my couch. Her pussy splooched and left a snail trail on it.

She asked to use my shower after we were finished and I told her to get the fuck out.
>>
Back to original question...

Many years ago, I visited my ex gf for fucking her. Then went back to my actual gf and she sucked me before we fucked, sucking the dick that sticked in my ex just an hour ago. i didnt care. she didnt tell nothing about the dick tastes weird.... never told her of course. ima real asshole :)
>>
>>725050031
rekt
>>
>>725050066
If cheating without her knowing is the meanest thing you've ever done to a girl then you're a pretty nice guy. Cheating isn't a big deal if the other party doesn't find out.
>>
Fucked another hooker at my office. Had been up all night doing coke, went into work the next morning still ripped with a bottle of vodka and an eight-ball to last me the day. After I realized I wasn't getting any work done, I ordered the hooker and face-fucked her.

I told her she was beautiful. She wasn't. No idea why I did. When she said she wasn't, I said, "Yeah, you're right" and threw the money out the front door. She chased it into the street and I slammed the door behind her.
>>
>>725034359
fucked a chick at a party, she was on her period and didnt tell me, after i busted in her mouth and the lights came on i saw what happened. i walked out of the room to the kitchen where my friends were, and told the whole room what happened. one of my friends felt bad so he gave me a line of blow, she left the party and fucked some other cuck, she also told him she had just fucked me and she was on her period and he didnt even care lol
>>
for me it was the most bad thing i did to a girl. i really regret i fucked my ex.... but we all were young some time
>>
Dumped the girl I should have married because I noticed a tiny piece of brown toilet paper in her ass crack while I was fucking her from behind.

I made up some shit about why I was breaking up with her (we'd been together for ~2 years). She didn't buy it.

I told the squad the real reason I dumped her and she found out. Didn't really pretend to give a shit. In fact, IIRC, when she confronted me, I laid into her about something else entirely and ended up successfully diverting.

If it makes anyone feel better I'm definitely dying alone.
>>
>>725036218
how young?
>>
>>725050405
>Things that never happened
>>
met a chick in a club, just after i'd thrown like 6 shots down
woke up in a train station with a phone in my pocket

later realised i'd went to her place and fucked her, borrowed her phone to call a taxi and was so smashed i'd just wandered off and slept in the station

still feel kinda bad
>>
dont exactly know how young. guess about 19/20 and her a year less
>>
>>725050755
>this much of a betafag with a shit-tier life
>>
File: spawn-clown1.jpg (27KB, 288x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spawn-clown1.jpg
27KB, 288x391px
>>725034916
Slapped her with used condom...literally almost shit my pants laughing
>>
stuck a finger in my gfs ass and drew a swastika on her back with her shit while fucking
>>
>>725050844
NYC 4lyfe
>>
>>725034359
I used to go to third world asian countries and promise to marry girls and take them to america. I'd then proceed to fuck them and cum inside them as much as possible then just leave.
>>
>>725050755
lmao you must have had a boring highschool life
>>
>>725050844
return the phone ..lick her pussy for sorry
>>
File: 1487785050006.jpg (122KB, 500x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487785050006.jpg
122KB, 500x372px
>>725045027
>>
Slipped ex-lax in this cheating whores diet coke right before she was going to a "friends" knowing it was her boyfriend. She shit her pants right in front of the dude. While she was gone we threw all her belongings in an alley. Moral of the story- don't cheat and don't fuck with my friends
>>
>>725051212
Isnt this supposed to be the meanest thing youve done to a chick not the stupidest shit youve done to your dick
>>
>>725051703
ma nigga
>>
>>725051804i
am clean so i guess mean
>>
>>725044102
beta
>>
>>725041891
This, taking a chick ass to mouth is so satisfying
>>
Fucked girlfriend after a break knowing full well that i caught herpes then dumped her again after a few weeks of hell when she had an outbreak and got checked out
>>
>>725041782
Damn!
>>
>>725042139
You sick fuck
>>
I wish I could be alpha but I still cry when I jerk off to my ex girlfriend's nudes
>>
>>725052527
hahaha
>>
>>725034359
Nothing actually physically or mentally damaging, i'm not a sociopath.
>>
>>725050711
That's not even bad, bitch should have clean herself properly.Stop being so hard on yourself.
>>
>be me
>have gf
>gf moves to different city
>plan on moving with her in 6 months when my lease is up
>meet 6/10 butterface at party
>take her home and fuck her
>start talking to her on the regular
>find out she has a great job and a bunch of cash
>im saving to move
>wassupsugarmomma.png
>start hanging with her all the time
>buys me food, beer and weed constantly
>always getting me presents
>she sleeps over every night because shes falling for me
>fuck her almost every night
>she's a heavy sleeper so after we fuck and she goes to bed I wait up and fuck her more while she sleeps, sometimes in the ass
>she tells me she wants me to leave my gf
>tell her to kick rocks, thanks for all the shit
>having a party one night
>she shows up, new short hair cut (short hair is my thing)
>decide I want to fuck her more
>ask her if she can talk
>tell her I was wrong and that I want to be with her
>lie and say I broke up with gf
>she's so happy
>back to the routine she's always at my place, buying me shit and sleeping with me
>continue to fuck her while she sleeps since it is my fetish
>one night she's drunk and I fuck her three times while she sleeps cum in her pussy twice and once in her ass
>a few weeks go by she starts getting sick
>misses her period
>welp.jpg
cont
>>
>>725052812

>moving date is coming up
>having a going away party
>tell her it's for my roommate who's moving out of state
>she comes over
>I fuck her and two other women that night (separate times not at once)
>she finds out and gets pissed and leaves
>only three days away from moving
>she's texting me saying she needs to talk
>dodging her like the plague
>moving day
>she tells me she's pregnant and we need to talk
>I tell her she can come by after she gets off work
>leave all of her clothes on the ground outside my front door
>leave later that afternoon
>change my number
>block on facebook

Never looked back. Feel pretty bad about it now. I did see her about 2 years ago when I was visiting old friends and she didn't have a kid with her. She was salty but never said anything to me. I'm guessing she miscarried or something, bitch was unhealthy and never ate.
>>
>>725048892
I'd noticed her getting quite gag-y when I pushed her down during bj's, but didn't want to get the couch messy. Decided one day to drag her to the bathroom and throatfuck her until she puked. She apologized for throwing up, so I slapped her and told her I did it on purpose because she was a disgusting fat cow (she was borderline underweight). She started crying so I forced my cock back in and made her throw up more.
>>
Came inside her sister on our 2 year anniversary
>>
>>725034359
Had a redhead suck my cock, i'm pretty wealthy, told her i'd get her shit, then ghosted the fuck out after she swallowed a few loads, spent like 300 bucks on her.
>>
My gfs ex had been stalking her for months. Eventually I sent him a text asking to meet. We came to an agreement that he would pay me $20 for nudes when he wanted them.

This agreement lasted until he sent her a few of the pics I'd taken and broke up with me on the spot.

I later found out her ex had blackmailed her to blow him or he'd send the pics to all her work friends.
>>
File: hacage.jpg (33KB, 336x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hacage.jpg
33KB, 336x337px
I took the nudes I had of a girl and made a collage with her Facebook and all her information and put it on 4chan. I also emailed the pictures to her mother, father, brother, uncle and a couple cousins (and I believe a brother) on Christmas Day.
>>
>>725034916
What was her name anon?
>>
>>725034359
I know her, she's in the Navy, been in for a few years.
>>
>>725039672
Lel you fucking crayola eater
>>
>>725034879
>>725034916
>>725035245
>>725036218
Niggers detected
>>
File: blangblang.gif (183KB, 400x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blangblang.gif
183KB, 400x384px
>>725034359
>girl was 12 me 15 at the time
>she bjs mei massage her clit
>silently search with finger for uretha
>uretha located
>ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
>bitch couldnt piss for like a week
>>
>>725053328
the WORST story in here

I can't believe you thought this qualified, betacuckanon
>>
i bought my granddaughter a private jet instead of the pink yacht she wanted.
She's turning 9 in april
>>
>>725035125
A step above alpha exists.
>>
>>725053328
How fucking beta are you!? You should have just met up with him, stomped his stalker ass and been done with it.
>>
>>725034359
>>725034359
Manipulate her to have an abortion before dumping her.
>>
>>725036218
Bruh
>>
File: 1370480400463.jpg (56KB, 526x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370480400463.jpg
56KB, 526x352px
>>725034916

Nigga.... are you me? I did the same thing off & on for 3 years now with the same girl..
>>
>>725034359
Had a fart coming. Told her to lick my asshole and hold it there until she ate my fart. Pushed hard, something else came out. She got up, face covered in shit and I laughed so hard I continued to shit everywhere and couldn't stop.

She started laughing too and blew me with shit drying on her face. Pulled out and painted her face with man juice.

The smell of shit mixed with spunk made her puke so we had a room with shit, jizz, and vomit everywhere.

I mad her clean it all up.
>>
>sisters 9/10 friend comes over to my frat house drunk
>she passes out in my bed in her underwear
>I fuck her
> she stays passed out
>nut in her pussy
> she never says a word
>>
>>725034359
Told her, "No."
>>
>>725051703
Yo man... That's fucking legit.
>>
>>725034359
met 7/10 grill in hs, after some talking we start dating, meet her friends who are an upgrade from her both 8/10s. Masterplan comes into mind, use all te social power i have to fuck her friends. Creampie all 3 of them many times. all 3 of the get pregnant, sit back and watch them reveal that im the father to each other, they hate each other , two end up getting into fight etc etc. Next day im gone not a trace of me, alread had my escape planed. Still kek to this day
>>
>>725034359
>punched a girl in the face by accident
she wanted to destroy my treehouse so i called her a bitch, she slapped me and that's when my fist kinda twitched upwards, i was probably 9-10 y/o and still pay for it

>dumped the same girl twice over text 2 years apart from each other
>>
>>725034359
Nutted inside her
>>
File: IMG_3878.jpg (347KB, 855x954px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3878.jpg
347KB, 855x954px
>>
>>725035007
>>725042571
>>725042852
>>725043164
>>725044547
/3A937DA
>>
I took a shit on the hood of my female neighbors car
>>
>>725036449
She keep it real like a real nigga should, yo?
>>
>>725044479
This is honestly nowhere near as bad a situation as yours, but when I was 16 I had an emotionally abusive ex for 7 months, made me feel like she was dependent on me. Threatened to kill herself tons, made me feel like I had to stay with her to keep her alive. Ate me apart from the inside, arguments every day. Only good thing It had going in the end was the whole sticking your dick in crazy shit. Broke up in the end, and ever since I've felt sort of emotionally detached from chicks because of how I know they can be manipulative fucks, more trouble than they're worth.
>>
>>725055445
not even edgy of me, I don't think it's a conscious decision I just can't feel emotions as much as I used to towards girls (in general to be honest, I think she made me more cynical and pessimistic)
>>
Left dishes on counter instead of loading them in dishwasher.

Used last paper towel square, didn't go get new roll
>>
>>725041630
No shame for fat grill with gross puss
>>
I rubbed a chicks toothbrush on my asshole once and then pissed on it.
>>
File: taya.jpg (86KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
taya.jpg
86KB, 540x960px
>>725034359
I'm really good friends with this girl... That being said, can I get n00ds?
>>
>>725034359
she fell in love with me, fucked her then dumped her, tried to contact me for 3-5 years i didn't respond changed my number etc.
>>
>girl is depressed and has issues with her dad who was alcoholic
>he would beat her mom in front of her when she was younger
>get really drunk one day, invite her over
>she is 15 and still a virgin
>really likes me, pretty much everyone knows and teases her about it
>she comes over, asks if I've been drinking
>was like 16 and couldn't hide it well, but tried to deny it
>we begin kissing and she says she can smell and taste it on me
>she begins crying
>I guess it reminded her of her traumatic experiences
>comfort her while she cries
>being comforted turns her on I guess
>I insert my dick inside of her and pop her cherry
>say, "ok your done"
>she gets up, goes to bathroom and cries more
>when she comes back I say "now i tore you open so other guys can fuck you"
>get up and take shower
>when I get out she's gone
>never talk again, she looks at me sadly from then on in school

I have no idea why I did that. I'll blame it on the vodka
>>
>>725034924
You monster.
>>
File: 1386267841198.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386267841198.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>725054841

This. CAN'T. Be. Real.

Im seriously kek'ing so hard right now..

Ok I had to think pretty hard about this (I've been a terrible person to women, both in relationships and at random) but probably this is the meanest:
>move to new area
>tinder
>meet girl who is from a town back home 15 mins from where I lived
>hit it off for 2 month straight
>smart, funny, well spoken, insisted on cooking
>really nice
>meet her brother one night
>get him drunk
>kid gets douchey
>tells me "If you ever want to meet my family, you probably need to do something about (looked me up & down)...all that."
>get pissed
>want to hit, but cant
>Instead, fuck his sister in the ass real rough
>she's literally broken
>leaves me a few nights later

Still feels bad but, eh. She was too overbearing.
>>
>>725035411
You can take a girls virginity and not bust her you idiot
>>
Came in my gf in high school. She got pregnant and I broke up with her to fuck her best friend. Some other dude payed for her abortion.
>>
File: cs1003.jpg (172KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cs1003.jpg
172KB, 540x960px
>>725055718
dunno, Anon, but enjoy this unsolicited cumshop of them
>>
>>725036459
You are a sociopath, and you should probably seek help. One day you will break the wrong girl's heart and--if you're lucky--she will kill you.
>>
Worked out of town working on cell phone towers.

Went to a strip club. Did a lot of coke had to take the stripper home. Ended up feeling her up the whole car ride home in front of like 5 dudes.

Could of caught a charge never did
>>
>>725051545
i sold it :(
>>
>>725038587
What you are doing is abusive. You are causing emotional harm that likely has physical symptoms. You don't care. That is not normal. You are not normal. You probably have an undiagnosed mental condition that can be treated, which will 1) prevent you from needlessly hurting more people, and 2) allow you to live a normal, happy life.
>>
>>725035125
woman apparently just love to be abased
>>
>>725038914
Duno if bait...
>>
>>725045777
Trips?
>>
>>725034359
>Be young me
>Dating 8/10 gf
>We had a pretty strong bond
>I let her believe that.jpg
>Every night I would psychologically fuck with her
>fake my death and act terminally ill all the time
>met up at clothing store
>fucked her til i saw stars
>came in her mouth as she swallowed
>little kid with mother asks what's that
>mom walks away in horror
>Broke up with her
>The mention of my name still drives her to tears
>rock hard.webm
>>
>>725049989
10/10 had the same thing happen. The truth hurts sometimes.
>>
>>725041891
Post video.
>>
File: img116.jpg (775KB, 1712x2288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img116.jpg
775KB, 1712x2288px
stuck her photos here
>>
pushed my ex in a public pond after walking and following her around the city for a fucking decade

pushed tired students out of the last subway because they were blocking the door

kicked my good friend in nuts from behind to see if he'd spill his pizza slice

stealth-came in my ex's dreads and ear when she was taking a nap in my bath (candlelit)

went to a restaurant, waiter was jerk so I gave $30 of tip to his co-worker and told her how awful our night was.

spat in the drink of some slut at the bar; she wouldn't stop yapping about her college major
>>
There was this cunt in my class, we were around 10... One day I went to her house and she got the LEGO gas station that I always wanted, I was livid. As I was alone in her room for some time I smashed it and pissed all over it before leaving quickly.
>>
>>725056746
damn man must have some beta ass friend, most people wouldnt let a kick in the balls just slide
>>
>>725056746
> went to a restaurant, waiter was jerk so I gave $30 of tip to his co-worker and told her how awful our night was.
Hahahahaha what the fuck that is the most beta complaint ive ever heard of.
>>
>>725056368
nah, desperate old skanks get to that age single because they're broken too, no harm
>>
>>725044307
Pic?
>>
Continued to finger her while she was moaning/screaming/begging me to stop then i shoved my fingers full of her cum in her mouth then made out with her angrily, damn that made me rock solid just now
>>
>>725047587
>underrated !
>>
>>725035478
I love The Greatful Dead
>>
>>725034359
I called a tomboy girl masculine one time. She cried.
>>
>>725053701
math for marines was actually used that day.
ended up getting invited to her wedding in a few months
think i should try and bang her the night before?
always wanted to ravage a bride.
>>
>>725035245
prove it
>>
On her computer or a physical wall?
>>
>>725056737
Nice tits
>>
File: IMG_7039.jpg (188KB, 600x802px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7039.jpg
188KB, 600x802px
>butterface friend of a friend
>comes over to smoke
>sucks my dick for literally 2 hours
>repeat for a few weeks
>start fucking her regularly
>buys me weed and food for 3 months unsolicited
>blows me every time i see her
>i let her stay for one weekend before she has to move back home
>tries to get me to let her live with me
>haha what bitch i don't know you like that
>lets me fuck her face like in porn
>dumbass comes to pick her up while my dick in still in her throat
>he waits outside for over an hour
>he's marrying her now kekekekke
>pic related
>>
>>725053719
>>
>>725045568
Do you believe me when I say I'm not one bit surprised, Mr. President?
>>
>>725034359
Got your mom pregnant, and she had you. How can I be any meaner than that?
>>
File: P1011648.jpg (764KB, 1712x2288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1011648.jpg
764KB, 1712x2288px
looking for more, her name might be Sam
>>
fucked a pregnant chick raw and came inside

told her she was going to have twins
>>
>>725052853
Probably removed it.
>>
>>725041420
This is dumb.
>>
>>725048479
Thank you. I needed to zozzle.
>>
got a married chick pregnant in her brand house while her husband was finishing packing up across the state. she always wanted kids but knew the timing would be off so she had to travel out of state to get an abortion. didn't help pay for it. she had a kid with him shortly after. One day I might tell him, and that'll be the meanest thing, but hinting that I will tell him has been pretty mean too. Constant state of fear.
>>
>>725056854
he was pissed but he knew it was coming, it was payback. it didn't stop him from almost cracking my skull open

>>725056954
it was for the waitress, she was very nice to us and even asked if we wanted to change table so we wouldn't be stuck with the other waiter. We didn't simply because we were already eating
>>
>>725057682
You blackmailing her?
>>
>>725056990
>It's OK to break a paraplegic's arm since they're already a cripple
>>
>>725057842
nah, just pop into her life every now and again as a reminder.
>>
>>725034359
Telling her to kill herself like she did our kid
>>
>>725046435
Greentext?
>>
did a big shit in one of her knee high boots in her wardrobe - apparently she found it days later and totally freaked
>>
File: 1488496474697.png (41KB, 198x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488496474697.png
41KB, 198x254px
>>725056368
Yeah, but then he would stop hurting terrible women, which would be unfortunate.
>>
>>725048086
Who sucked it better?
>>
>>725057955
Carry on, fellow patriarch.
>>
>Be lonely fuck
>Unaware of 9/10 ranking from girls
>Self-esteem issues
>Issues grow when cute girls talk to me and I sperg

>Befriend tomboy
>Cute / fit
>Butterface tho but homely
>Someone you can imagine being a mother
>Become best friends
>She starts picking me up and we ride everywhere
>One night she makes a move on me
>Have been expecting it but never pushed for it
>Start grinding
>She keeps sucking and biting my lips
>Teeth keep bumping into each other because of how frantic she is
>Start reciprocating
>InitiateAlpha.app
>Error
>Bite her mouth
>She starts bleeding because of it
>My teeth were too sharp and I shredded her lip
>She can handle pain though so she stops for a second and cleans her face then starts rubbing my chest and stomach
>Not getting hard
>Not feeling it either
>She tries to be sexy and asks me what I want her to do
>Tell her we should treat her face and slam her with facts about how dirty a human mouth is
>She stops and we go to Walgreens
>Takes me home kissing goodbye
>A week later of nothing happening she sends me a strip-video
>Tells me to come over
>Couldn't. Had homework
>Upload video to motherless and share it with buddies from school
>A little after that we stop talking
>Start dating a cute asian/french mix
>Think it's cute to swap food via mouth
>Spit my gum into her mouth
>She chokes on it and vomits
>Cautiously laugh as I rub her back and apologize
>Three years later we're still dating
>She became a NEET and I'm working on becoming a Vet
>Currently supporting us both

I forgot what the point of this topic was since I'm not using the quick reply.
>>
>>725034879
>cheating on her back

Bitch must be strong as hell. You're lucky she didn't take you to suplex city.
>>
File: 1455826202371.jpg (26KB, 352x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455826202371.jpg
26KB, 352x370px
>>725034916
>meanest thing
>took virginity
What a badass
>>
>>725049724
*POOF!* You're a faggot.
>>
>>725058424
vid link?
>>
>>725043068
love this
>>
>>725034916
Kek
>>
>>725045131
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>725049989
You respected her boundaries and she was bad at sex. You may not have been nice, but reading this I was sure you were going to fuck her despite her requests. I don't think you should feel bad. She definitely got better at it.
>>
>>725046443
That's not even a morbid sense of humor. That's /r9k/ tier autism
>>
>>725052527
Share them here. You know...to contribute.
>>
>>725058650

I think motherless purged it.
I can't find the vid anymore. It's been years after all anyway
>>
File: img235.jpg (742KB, 1712x2288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img235.jpg
742KB, 1712x2288px
hairy pussy slut
>>
>>725053452
If you see her,tell her anon said "thank you for your service!" On second thought, don't. I'm just glad she's still alive. Seriously.
>>
>>725053391
Can we see pics?
>>
Made her fall in love with me, then crushed her heart.
>>
>>725059465
mless is boring now, and fucking doesn't even do https. i noticed previous ISP inserting shit on mless with umatrix. where's the good stuff nowadays?
>>
>>725055942
Wrong. Sometimes their hymens are broken in other ways.
>>
>>725058644
Wow all of a sudden I love dick! Awesome!
>>
>>725055609
Monster!
>>
I peed on her in the shower while she was washing her hair
>>
>>725059993
>>725055942
>>725035411
ITT: Virgins who don't even know what a hymen is.
>>
>>725035478
Look her up on facebook. Friend request. Post results.
>>
I made her walk in the exit at Walmart
>>
I regularily hook up with women on tinder.

I am nice and fun and charming and they often fall for me.

When that happens I break off contact and blick their numbers. I just cannot deal with emotional shit.

I feel pretty bad for a while afterwards. I r.eally don't like hurting them.

Why can women not just be fuckbuddy with a guy? Why do they always try to havd a relationship?
>>
File: 1470469708104.png (325KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470469708104.png
325KB, 2400x2400px
>>725055314
Tastes good, man!
>>
why do i not believe a single one of these stories?
>>
I forced an ex to get her dog to lick her pussy and record it
>>
File: baseball2.jpg (12KB, 288x162px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baseball2.jpg
12KB, 288x162px
>Meet whore on the internet
>Show up in person
>iamdisappoint.jpg
>Make a call, friend is throwing a party in the next town over
>Invite myself, tell him in bringing her.
>Take her to a liquor store to get booze for the party
>About 20 Miles from her apartment
>Send her in, tell her my bro will post her back
>As soon as she's out of sight, fucking floor it and proceed to the party alone.
>>
>>725060684
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>725042390
Not OP, but it was with me. Girl broke my heart, and I just checked out emotionally. No intentional abuse, but was completely indifferent to whatever they wanted, because I'd already seen how quickly they could turn from being in love to not being in love when the shoe was on the other foot. No mercy.
>>
>>725060653
becuase everything here is a
>work of fiction
>>
told her if we had sex i would date her. Then never talked to her after
>>
>>725036077
Damn. Was that her first time? Looks like she has no idea what she was doing.
>>
>>725060821
Not worth the risk, but I assure you it happened
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.