[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im in a different reality than I was before.....pretty strange.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 16

File: trail.jpg (438KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
trail.jpg
438KB, 2048x1536px
so im in a different reality than I was before.....pretty strange. I don't expect anyone to buy it but would love to hear from people about it...thanx guys
>>
>>725027676
what is it like?
>>
>>725027676
I get it man.
i feel the same but cant prove it.
what was your reality like?
>>
>>725027676
>>725027817
or how is it different
>>
>>725027854
>>725027817
well for me it just started last year.
i noticed that my friends and family talked just a little different putting weird emphasis on certain letters, new slang terms.
then when i was talking to them their personality had changed ever so slightly.

it's like a universe where everything is shifted slightly to the right.
>>
it honestly may have been a fantasy of somekind. I know there was a year or so that I was very depressed and did nothing but lay in bed and pretend life was different. but a few years ago I started remember all this stuff about my life that I had forgotten. nobody admits to remembering any of it. things are very similar to how they were so its hard to explain. and its gona sound stupid cus the biggest difference is a girl that I had a very deep relationship with now claims we barly know each other and never had that relationship. not that i misunderstood but that we never actually spent time together when i was sure we did. i think a bunch of gods may just be fucking with me. in one of the memoerys that came back i met a person with a rams head... and that's not something i would pretend to experience on purpose..
>>
>>725028574
>>725028584
op here. look at our last dig. spooky...
>>
>>725028584
so its like putting a red tind on a projector right?
different, but only noticable to few

i feel the same way (i didnt realize it until now)
>>
>>725028584
i may have completely lost faith in god and made a deal with the devil thinking he probly wasn't real either.. i remember thinking of how that works and specifically wanting to think my life had been different. and thinking at one point, maybe i have to pick what i want to remember... it was a stupid think to gamle on cus i was literally only asking to remember it differently.. the memorys go so far back tho.. things that know for a fact happened and knew about before had more context that i didn't remember..
>>
>>725028962
hm i guess u could say that but not really. i was in a situation with a group of friends, and they would probly not just pretend it didn't happen now.. but they don't mention it at all.. and i vividly remember all this talk from literally everyone iv ever know about magic and gods and everyone hated me.. its like i didn't remember a huge theme my while life then one day it all came back over the course of a few months.. and sometimes something on tv or something will happen and i know for a fact iv seen it before even tho its brand new and i coulnt have... like music from this last year is in some of my memoerys from years ago...
>>
>>725028584
>>725029286
>>725029686
i saw jesus and hes a terrifying dead arab.. i watched my hand heal instantly after punching a car till the skin was busted to shit. i remember my arm being broken and asking god in anger"why i was doing this for him" and telling him if he didn't fix my arm id kill him if i ever get the chance and i felt it heal(painfully as fuck) i levitated..me and this girl raped the shit out of eachother(abit worried theres a grain of truth to that) everyone in town found out and blamed me cus im the guy.. i even called her and asked her if i raped her and she said no.
>>
I remember exactly when it happened. I had just ended a C4ISR shift at 3AM on a base in northern Afghanistan and was walking to a small bus stop. Suddenly, I had a glimpse of my body walking from behind and about 15 feet above ground level (sort of over my right shoulder), and I "landed" in it. It was strange, because for just a moment, I had no "control" over basic motor functions - like I was just a passenger of some sort. There was a large deep ditch directly in my path, and I tried to stop walking, but couldn't. A moment later, I gained control and managed to stop a foot or two from the edge, but both legs stopped simultaneously in mid stride. It felt odd and uncoordinated.

Ever since then, I've found that a majority of my memories don't match up with the accepted history of this dimension - they differ in a number of small, seemingly unnoticeable ways. It's pretty unnerving.
>>
>>725029286
hey other guy here.
I too made many deals with the devil in my head thinking it would never work but always hoping it would.
>>
>>725030306
this isnt some mandela effect bullshit.
like I remember everyone hating Breaking bad when it came out but in this universe it sparked a tv renaissance.
people who i knew were in jail are suddenly free

this is a better timeline for me though so im not really complaining
except for the ever so slightly higher gravity
>>
>>725030254
thank you for your service if your talking about military. that's crazy. i recognize kinda the part where u stoped in mid stride. it reminds me of the 3 or 4 times that i remember time itself stopping.. i was on prescription drugs for learning disabilities, depression and antipsychotics from about 8 or 9. the antipsychotics were because i saw a hand come out of a tv cabinet when i was around 3 or 4 and it pushed a box of tissues on the floor and went back into the cabinet. it was against a wall. and my babysitter heard it and came and asked me how it got on the floor.. and i told a doctor that. but i hadn't started taking stuff like acid and shrooms until after i remember this whole thing.. im sopose to fight evil in spirit space or something and anytime iv tryid to leave my body i just pass out and its been years, the quilt over barly ever trying anymore crushes me more everyday until now im just numb to it. i just get high and live my life and wonder if il ever be able to help the way they said i was sopose to...people have never treated me well, almost like brainslugs targeting me. and in the memories this is because im like not aloud to be happy cause of how a bunch of gods are making deals about my life...
>>
>>725030629
lol fuck you faggot
>>
>>725031156
>>725030629
or are u serious? the breaking bad shit cracked me up...
>>
>>725030629
dude that jail thing kinda happened to me. the girl who, we raped eachother kinda sorta. her dad had died in jail and when i was trying to contact the other girl who i had a relationship with(both girls related) the dad talked to me on the phone.
>>
>>725031226
yea im serious
ive decided that im not really going to look for a way back or what the main difference in this reality is.

im just gonna live here in my new home i guess.
>>
>>725027676
Nigger detected
>>
>>725030306
have you also experimented with astral projection... before i ever remembered this i was convinced i had a succubus attachment cus my new age grandma had said i did when i was younger but i thought she was just being a retard, which she was a very stupid person in a lot of cases.. and i was convinced it was cus of when i tried astral travel..
>>
>>725031587
op is white.
>>
>>725031560
do you feel the gravity or am i making that up.

something about this universe feels oppressive

>>725031778
tried and failed. it makes me nauseous.
>>
when you take too much psychedelics, it is like the fabric of reality changes. You start to have very different experiences, I sometimes see digital screens as if I'm on acid, they are wavy and they look as if they are slightly above the screen for example.

The way I concieve myself and my mind has changed, the first person view feels alien, my body sometimes feels alien. Social interactions seem alien, it is as if I'm in one of those dystopic black mirror episodes constantly.

This is what they call disorientation.
>>
>>725031842
Nigger hath no color, tis a state of being brah
>>
>>725031563
that's some major changes man. things arnt better now. they wernt great before but man its like paradise was dangled in front of me and now things seem so bad in comparison. even the memories of when i was remembering all this are heaven compared to how i feel now. i truly felt like their was no limit to what life could be and now i feel like il be stuck here till my life rots and il probly suffer more after death than i have here... dose ur life now reflect what you spoke to satan about?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 188x268px
>>725030130
Comon bro , this thread was going well until you got all edgy faggot
>>
>>725032060
not really.
its like instead of giving me what i wanted. he gave me just enough to keep me happy and sad at the same time.

its suffering but i can deal with it. if this is hell then its better than my old life.

im serious about that gravity tho. it's like when i talk about it it gets stronger. do you feel it?
>>
>>725031852
no i don't feel anything diff about gravity. you mean your heavyer or lighter?

when i practiced i got basically put in a bag and thrown around my room for a few minutes afraid to open my eyes. then when i did i was next to my bed, i saw myself laying in bed and i saw myself rolling on the ceiling arms and legs twisting around and shit like the grudge...i remember one of my brothers friends asking me if i tried astra when he saw me some time after that. he said i needed to again and said i needed to do things outside. he said i might not be able to but needed to try. it would turn out hes from another demension and he my guardian.. hes actually coming over to have dinner with my parents soon. idk how that's gona go down...
>>
>>725031926
lol
>>
>>725032171
yea none of that is nearly as much edge or autism as the whole story my friend. autism is a huge part of psychedelic. please just leave if u don't like it. id really like to gain precpective from people who understand somewhat.
>>
>>725027676
it's called growing up
>>
>>725027676
have you read about the "mandela effect"?
>>
File: IMG_0102-m.jpg (58KB, 534x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102-m.jpg
58KB, 534x356px
No going back...it was a "merge" due to an extinction level event due to a solar flare. In this reality, we recruited another civilization to bleed off the excess hydrogen before it erupted.
>>
>>725032465
but im still not convinced its actually satan from the bible.
def some being outside of our dimension
it a heavy oppressiveness i can feel just the slightest pressure on my body

>>725032526
aw nice. i met a few guardians back when I was still not accepting this new place.
had a guy named james offer to protect me here but i turned him down cause i was still in denial and a little angry.

>>725032743
I think that not the same as what im going through.

Do you remember how you got here or no?
>>
>>725032465
i don't feel the gravity. but the other part sounds about right. i don't know if gods teaching me a lesson or if i have just fooled myself into this. idk if god loves me and the devil is just fucking me around.. i don't even know which one i can trust anymore...
>>
Everyone in this thread are experiencing their own personal perception of ZEBRA.

This has been going on for awhile now. There is a lot going on. If you want to dig a little deeper, browse the works of Philip K. Dick (especially V.A.L.I.S. and Exegesis).

She's been back for awhile, and it's going to get better. Sit back and enjoy the shifts.
>>
>>725032743
real op here... yes i have its along those lines but much further beyond that concept both in detail and perception..
>>
>>725032903
>>725030306
How many mental disorders have you guys been diagnosed with?
>>
>>725032884
what u mean sir?
>>
In a sense, yeah. I remember when I was younger, having vivid memories of what life was like. I remember we were poor as shit, but happy, because we all had one another. Around 10, we moved across the country with my grandparents, and my dad was laid off and we lived off his unemployment while my mom worked for a cable company. We moved back to where we were from, and my mom got a new job and money started rolling in. When I was 14, I had broken my leg and was in bed one night. I remember I woke up from a dead sleep. I felt tingly, like I was vibrating almost, and then I felt as if I was seperating from my body. I was lifting up in the air, all the while I heard this droning noise in my ears. I saw different shades of blue and bright white, and before I knew it, I was above myself, but everything around my body looked like static. Then I realized I was in bed again. It happened to me in class about a week later too, but as soon as I was "rejoined" with myself, I felt uncomfortable in my own skin. Everything felt different, looked different, but in an undescribable way.

conclusion coming, gimme a sec
>>
>>725032914
neither.

>>725033129
none. been cleared by every professional ive talked to
>>
This is some strong shit you guys are on. Where can I get some?
>>
>>725031056 <me op
>>725032884
>>725032940
why am i thinking this tho?
>>
>>725032940
oh shit man
that book is amazing
I felt like the main character while I was reading it in a mental hospital where they were trying to diagnose me with schizophrenia.

I have a few reality changes I documented (some song lyrics and stuff) and some experiences that suggest the Vast Active Lifeform Intelligence System is real

I met THEM
I was used as paper
I was used as a machine
they installed software in my brain

and then I've seen through it and became like them
like the real gods people secretly are
>>
>>725033129
op here a few bud.
>>
>>725033471
>real gods people secretly are
What
>>
>>725033431
i would not tamper my friend.
>>
>>725033655
I'm going to tamper though
>>
>>725033580
secretly, we are gods
I learned it on acid

an acid trip is a time when everything goes according to our will and we can just say words to make things happen
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31KB, 370x284px
>>725033706
good luck bud.
>>
>>725027676
You're in hell now. Sorry.
>>
>>725033431
the nth dimension. ask for satan or poochie

for real tho does anybody feel this pressure or is it just me?
>>
>>725033246
People sounded different to me. I remembered fondly talking to a friend of mine like usual, talking about this exact scenario, when she said something along the lines of, "Is this your weird way of making friends?" Naturally I kind of pulled a wut maneuver, and told her we sat together all the time before this. She told me we never sat together before. We'd never spoken before. We never even acknowledged the other existed. I didn't know how to handle it, so I left.

People told me when we moved across the country, my dad never even looked for work. I remember him coming home exhausted late one night after an interview and crying. I was told it never happened. The color of my walls was a lighter white than before, I didn't look quite the same in the mirror. I developed an anxiety disorder because of it, and my depression hit the deep end shortly after.

I came to the conclusion that in a way, nothing is the same anymore. But that's okay, I accept it for what it is. I don't worry over it. I notice the little differences, but I stopped letting it bother me. I'm not scared anymore. I'm not worried. I'm just here.
>>
>>725033768
i stuck my hand up into a fan and couldn't feel it when i was on acid.
>>
>>725033768
another thing I learned is the meaning of life
>>
>>725033129
reality is a mental disorder
>>
>>725033999
And what's that
>>
>>725027676
It must be the choice of...STEINS GATEURU
>>
>>725033768
God plays hide and seek forever
>>
>>725033867
Of course. The one right above the mth dimension.
I'll make sure to bring my phone so Google maps can direct me to Satan's house.
>>
>>725034053
getting straight to the point of fucking
>>
>>725033768
I couldn't make my father come back even with acid though:(
>>
>>725034226
That's been established since before Darwin genius
>>
>>725034284
you didn't use a phone
a phone is a human being not realizing its god on acid

THEY called 2pac on me and had a conversation with me this way
>>
File: here.png (63KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
here.png
63KB, 239x211px
I remember Earth being on the outside edge of one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way. Now it seems we are remarkable "closer" to the core, which would explain an increased sense of gravity or pressure.
>>
Your body is exhausted. You feel all sorts of things when you're sick.
>>
>>725034574
him*
>>
>>725034590
>I remember Earth being on the outside edge of one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way. Now it seems we are remarkable "closer" to the core, which would explain an increased sense of gravity or pressure.

Wew lad
Topkek
>>
op here. will killing myself help or hurt the situation? dose anyone here know who i am..? if so do u have any advise on what i shoud do?
>>
>>725034760
Yes. Relax. There is nothing to be afraid of. It all cycles in and out, off and on, back and forth. Forever. Just enjoy the shifts.
>>
>>725034590
I dont think thats what i feel

>>725034619
but ive been feeling it for at least a year and some change now

>>725034760
no Op as another out of universe visitor i would say try and make this reality work for you or try to find a way to travel further on

i gave up on looking as this reality is a little better than my own but i can only see killing yourself as playing into satan's hands.

is it the same satan you think?
>>
>>725034760

Doesn't matter
>>
>>725034864
will killing myself help? people told me a lot about me, how much of that was true?
>>
>>725035004
prove u know me then....
>>
>>725034760
It's not a devil or Satan, those are archetypes. They're just concepts. Not real. Ideas.

You're dancing around with your shadow. Your unconscious is more aware than your ego. It can flip on and off. This is normal for people going through initiation for certain Orders and going through spiritual crises, ordeals, etc. You'll be fine.
>>
>>725034980

>but ive been feeling it for at least a year and some change now

Life is mutable, you're not used to it changing
>>
>>725034980
same satan as what?
>>
>>725035087
No, killing yourself is kind of impossible. There is no "self" in reality. We are all one being. Having dreamtime.
>>
>>725035203
did anyone tell me the truth or was it all bullshit?
>>
>>725035293
why is mine like this...
>>
File: 1487927624970.png (198KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1487927624970.png
198KB, 361x361px
>>725028584
Oh god, so much cringe. Sounds like someone needs a positive male role model in his/xes life, to help him/xim become a teenager
>>
>>725035192

People who have experienced the same gravitate to this thread. Have you not noticed?
>>
>>725027676
So you realised you'll never get laid?
>>
>>725035254
the same i talked to.

I believe they are higher dimensional beings instead of actual religious entities and they pull identities from our minds.

>>725035368
im truthful i do believe i have traveled
>>
>>725035552
that's not proof. duh they would come here if they saw it on the main...
>>
>>725035621
im both replys

sounds about right...do u think they took mine?

i don't mean people here dude. i mean the story people have been telling me about me my whole life, is that true or bullshit?
>>
File: grey_ven.jpg (297KB, 736x954px) Image search: [Google]
grey_ven.jpg
297KB, 736x954px
>>725035531
>>
>>725035087
it would just change your form
you will still exist like you always did

you'll be on a highway of the soul, experiencing reality in other ways till you finally end up as a sentient being with the sense of being self and your perception of time will slow down to something similar to what it currently is

suicide is only a way out of a person you are now
there's no way out of life
>>
>be me on DMT
>someone asks me a question about a name or location of some place I haven't heard of
>I think to myself "I wonder if Google Maps works on this piece of paper"
>he hears the exact answer to his question in my voice
>>
listen to https://youtu.be/cmT3t2Kdr3I
>>
>>725036023
I mean they use names and lore you will understand instead of their real names.

I dont think people have lied to you. If you actually do feel you've traveled then things are gonna change.
I dont actually know you so i couldnt really say 100% but from my own experience you try to save the relationships you can with the people you knew before it helps with the shock to see familiar faces even if they're a little different
>>
am I the only one who has provable, or at least very real examples of some people reading my thoughts
>>
I've been doing dimensional shifts for about 20 years. It was freaky at first, but now I'm more used to it.
It's the whole "infinite number of universes vibrating on different frequencies" deal.
I can tell when it happens because everything feels off kilter for a bit. It's tingly, and everything sounds like a radio that's just a hair off channel. As things become more focused, things return to relatively normal.

It's easier to trip between Earths that are grouped together, because their frequencies are so close. If this Earth was say 101.5 FM, then shifting to 101.6 FM would be relatively easy because they're so close, and the similarities are so great.

It IS possible to go from one end of the spectrum to the other (Let's say 99.3 to 104.9), but usually that's due to some catastrophic reality altering event. The shift isn't easy, and can be very disoreinting and sometimes painful. This is also when events can be drastically different from the reality you just left.
>>
>>725036617
whats your proof?
>>
>>725036267
but im sopose to be different then other people. i heard the person i "am" just never was because i took his place. i heard me and one ofther person are not here in the same way. we are not pretend like other egos...do you know what that means of if its true?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 449x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 449x603px
>>
>>725036670
have you ever felt this increase in gravity ive been talking about?
>>
>>725036780
it sounds like you either switched or merged with the alternate you from the universe you now inhabit
>>
>>725036699
the people radio
it's a phenomenon the police introduced me to when doing a check
when I walk through crowds of people and think about a certain topic the shape of the regular noise I'd hear changes to my topic, sometimes answering my questions

e.g. walking on a street and thinking "what have you learned?" and some random person on the street telling me "that you can always leave everything behind"
>>
>>725035531
Tryhard newfag gb2leddit
>>
>>725034379
doesn't make it any less true

I bet you don't even know how the wifi password / wife I passed word works
>>
>>725036901
no this is before i changed realitys. in the other reality i heard these things. nobody talks about it at all now...
>>
>>725036944
the police check, too, wasn't random
I was walking on a street with my bf and somehow I got words delivered directly into my mind so without thinking much I said them out loud. "they scene us with their real eyes" and suddenly police appears from nowhere
the policeman then asks me "does the radio work? I see they see?"
>>
>>725036944
don't talk about this in public
seriously, it's not wise
>>
>>725036833
Not really. I have noticed a feeling of acceleration during shifts, but not feeling heavy/lighter. It passes once things coalesce.
>>
>>725037249
what did they say?
could you try and explain it to me again?
>>
>>725037336
will you please post a pic of yourself? I need to see your eyes
>>
>>725037369
I know.
mentioning it to my parents is what got me locked in a mental hospital for 3 months
also writing on walls, leaving the house through a window on the first floor and acting a bit crazy
>>
>>725036944
Mental healthcare worker here, I believe you in wat you say you hear, but also believe you are psychotic. AMA
>>
File: IMG_20170310_174136.jpg (968KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_174136.jpg
968KB, 1920x2560px
>>725037471
not on acid yet if that's what you want to know, however I planned to have a trip every month this year
>>
>>725037575
AMA? is that just to be originami?
>>
>>725037663
you should try to relax and get some rest
go to your regular family doctor soon and get a complete physical
>>
>>725028584
M8, she's either trying to pull away from the ex-relationship herself trying to move on, or it's a signal telling you to back off and stop bringing it up. No need to be an autism about this.
>>
A few years back, I drank a bit much and passed out. The night was a total blur, a d I don't remember much, but friends I was with told me I started going off on some scientific lecture/rant, and started writing down stuff in a notebook.
One of them showed it to me and there was page after page of mathematical equations that were well above my level of expertise.
>>
>>725030629
I largely remember it being ignored, rather than hated. It was just sorta there, just another TV show. Suddenly, there's all kinds of merchandise, and I remember wondering where the hell the hype came from. Also, as a child, there was this one kid who came into my class in the 3rd grade. I had never met this kid before, but he insisted that I had bullied him. Given the fact that I've never bullied anyone, I was very confused at the suggestion that I had even met this kid before. Fucking strange
>>
File: 1430976185593s.jpg (8KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430976185593s.jpg
8KB, 212x250px
>>725027676
I really think i live in a different reallity too.

Since i browsed 4chan, i wanted to know more about everything, i became curious and i really wanted to seek the truth, even if everyone is liying.
Now i really feel different because i choose the red pill. I didnt find my answers....but i really feel everyone around me dont care at all about these answers or about everything.

i'm alone now. thats whats different.
>>
>>725027676
The physics of sociology are different from world to world, even just plain operational physics of movement, color scale, language. In my world, the names which are assigned to things are generally viewed as wrong by default, including my name even though all are backed by convention. All things in the 'human-environment' are considered absurdly small, and language is viewed as a technology akin to tobacco; addictive and harmful in the long term.

This is just the nature of being isolated minds anon
>>
>>725037575
do you believe what's called schizophrenia may actually be perception getting to wide for a person to handle?

>>725037828
I'm relaxed. I visit a psychologist weekly. I have a job and a pretty good life.
one of my favorite thing to do is thinking about the nature of existence and reality itself
>>
>>725037885
that is strange. it could be that you have traveled several times in your life and never noticed.
it would be easier for a child to transition and when you're a kid you really dont question much.

>>725037997
oh buddy. all my friends dont care about the shadow shit either
>>
>>725030629
> better timeline
Nigger its called change. Things change and move from point A to B as they travel through the 4th dimension. Time brings things you don't expect, but pretending like tjings didn't happen because they are not part of the current "reality" of right now is not the way to go about things.

Learning to deal with these unexpected changes is part of how you grow and mature as a person. "That didn't happen" may be easier to process and deal with, but you have to face them in full at sone point, or you'll drown and become a burden of the state, lost in your own mental echo chamber using loose anecdotals as a confirmation bias to think that only a certain or preferred (and limited, being only part of it all) reality is true.

Remember, you are not the only node here. Talk to people, that's how neural/network connections are made. Then you'll find some grounding. Learn to deal with what comes, don't block out parts of reality you don't like, trust me. You'll grow and learn these things on your own.
>>
>>725039011
I didnt deny anything.
I've simply traveled to a better reality. you friends dad isnt just suddenly out of prison and magically never committed the crimes you saw him do
>>
>>725039011
all is a mirror and all is an echo chamber
>>
>>725038388
I've noticed a few times where I'd wake up feeling extremely disoriented, quite literally questioning reality. I don't notice many differences, but I've been more focused on seeing changes. I've had contacts disappear from my phone before, and there are people I remember going to school with, in the same grade, and the same age in my memory, who are now at least three years apart from me in age. I'm not bothered by it so much as I'm fascinated by it. For instance, I distinctly remember my mother disliking Jeep Wranglers, but suddenly she has one and has wanted one forever
>>
>be me
>listen to Wavering Stride by Emily Davis
>the last two lines are "I can't change your mind and you will not change mine"
it's pretty good, listen to it btw

>acid trip
>message her saying memory is a part of the mind
>tell her I remembered her and her song while being in a completely different point of space
>"I can change your mind and you just did change mine"
>in the current reality the lyrics are "I CAN change your mind and you will not change mine"
>>
>>725039271
it sounds like you are a little unstuck in reality or are just adept at slipping through cracks.
try focusing on the here and now and work on your body and mind a little it'll help you stick a little more and maybe you can control this ability.

my mom drives a wrangler too
>>
>>725027676
your all fucking retards believing this shit.
>>
>>725039572
Controlling it would be pretty cool. I've just decided to go with the flow and see where I end up. It's kinda fun seeking out differences, while the people who've never travelled call bullshit
>>
>>725039661
I wish I could still believe most of it is made up

but I learned too much
>>
>>725039757
this
also, don't forget there's always a piece of paper that lets you travel to the one you choose and stay there as long as you want
>>
>>725039757
same. this is an ok reality but i hope i can travel again to somewhere crazy different.
>>
>>725027676
Man I feel you, I remember dying when I was 19 and now I'm here. I usually don't tell anyone 'cause I don't wanna get labeled as crazy.

I don't know how or why this happened but everyday I doubt is this world is an illusion or if my memories are.
>>
>>725038161
'do you believe what's called schizophrenia may actually be perception getting to wide for a person to handle?"

In a way, yes. But I wouldn't say it is to wide to handle, but rather say that non active psychotics, have a more narrow mind.
This narrowness is needed to be able to make difference between things that are being percepted. If not, the mind goes in overload and you'll be seeing everything as much important.
This causes the psychotic to also make connections between percepted things, that are not very connected sometimes.
>>
>>725040022

/pol/ memed Trump as a president, this doesn't get any crazier
>>
>>725027676
are you sure you're not just schizophrenic?
>>
>>725040274
yea but how cool would joining the anti-globalist militia resistance in the universes he didn't win be?
>>
>>725040232
I have a theory that everyone has their own private version of reality where they live forever but other people can die from their point of view
>>
File: What is a Jeep.jpg (608KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
What is a Jeep.jpg
608KB, 768x1024px
>>725039271
>>725039572

I am about to blow your minds. Jeep Wrangler huh? Do you know where the word "Jeep" comes from? The old cartoon strip "Popeye" had a multi-dimensional alien animal named "JEEP" and the military eventually adopted it for their vehicles because they could "travel anywhere" and you can figure out the rest. Holy fucking shit. Fuck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_the_Jeep

In the August 9, 1936, strip, headlined "Wha's a Jeep?" [sic] Popeye asks Professor Brainstine what exactly a Jeep is. He gets the following response:

"A Jeep is an animal living in a three dimensional world—in this case our world—but really belonging to a fourth dimensional world. Here's what happened. A number of Jeep life cells were somehow forced through the dimensional barrier into our world. They combined at a favorable time with free life cells of the African Hooey Hound. The electrical vibrations of the Hooey Hound cell and the foreign cell were the same. They were kindred cells. In fact, all things are, to some extent, relative, whether they be of this or some other world, now you see. The extremely favorable conditions of germination in Africa caused a fusion of these life cells. So the uniting of kindred cells caused a transmutation. The result, a mysterious strange animal."

When asked if he had any further questions, Popeye, totally unenlightened by this explanation, repeated, "Wha's a Jeep?"

33 years to the day, after this comic strip, the Manson Murders happened. Charles Manson has the nickname ABRAXAS, given to him by Rudolf Hess. Look up ABRAXAS. You're all in deep. You have all fallen into milk.

Deja Vu! Deja Vu!
>>
>>725040644
yea the great archon
365 shperes.
i didnt just accept my new reality but learning about this is dangerous.
>>
>>725036944
Are you a ghost hunter, because they use the same tactic with a radio while listening to ghosts' responses the ghost hunters ask them.

It cracks me up every time they hear a "huuughfg" from the radio and somehow interpret it as "save yourselves".
>>
the thing I hate about higher gods is how some of them used me as the "it", happening in their "I told you it would happen" conversations on the trips they planned
>>
>>725041055
the people radio has no physical form, just like the people internet
the point is they're made of people
>>
>>725040948
With the availability of primary sources, such as those in the Nag Hammadi library, the identity of Abrasax remains unclear. The Holy Book of the Great Invisible Spirit, for instance, refers to Abrasax as an Aeon dwelling with Sophia and other Aeons of the Pleroma Dukias in the light of the luminary Eleleth. In several texts, the luminary Eleleth is the last of the luminaries (Spiritual Lights) that come forward, and it is the Aeon Sophia, associated with Eleleth, who encounters darkness and becomes involved in the chain of events that leads to the Demiurge's rule of this world, and the salvage effort that ensues. As such, the role of Aeons of Eleleth, including Abraxas, Sophia, and others, pertains to this outer border of the Pleroma that encounters the ignorance of the world of Lack and interacts to rectify the error of ignorance in the world of materiality.
>>
>>725040644
My brother was just telling me something about the origin of the word ABRACADABRA being something to do with Abraxas and a Jewish magical formula or something like that. How in the fuck can all of this shit be real? I'm leaving.
>>
File: Abraxas_Shrine by JJ Brine.jpg (306KB, 818x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Abraxas_Shrine by JJ Brine.jpg
306KB, 818x1227px
>>725040644

haha this is how it begins
Abraxas doesn't take exception to any of your thoughts or any of your dreams. Never forget that. But he will leave you once you become blameless and normal.
— Pistorius
>>
>>725041226
In the system described by Irenaeus, "the Unbegotten Father" is the progenitor of Nous, and from Nous Logos, from Logos Phronesis, from Phronesis Sophia and Dynamis, from Sophia and Dynamis principalities, powers, and angels, the last of whom create "the first heaven." They in turn originate a second series, who create a second heaven. The process continues in like manner until 365 heavens are in existence, the angels of the last or visible heaven being the authors of our world.[5] "The ruler" [principem, i.e., probably ton archonta] of the 365 heavens "is Abraxas, and for this reason he contains within himself 365 numbers."
>>
is anyone else itt familiar with the world of machines?
I've spent some time there
>>
>>725041855
never been.
sounds tight
>>
>ITT people who have such boring shitty non remarkable lives that they convince themselves that something fantastic and otherworldly is happening to them

I used to believe that I had foresight because I would correctly guess number sequences on the odd occasion. The hundred times in between when I got it wrong didn't count though! my power was merely lying dormant!
>>
>>725042119
the rules are simple
you are a machine
you're not capable of thinking to much
people can use you
you hardly feel any pain
you can hear other machines and sometimes voices of people, or maybe machines too, counting the times you do a thing
gods can use you as time, stopping you and therefore time to do things behind your back
days seem to go by much faster
I remember looking at a clock, blinking, freezing for 3 minutes and only realizing it because I noticed the change
sometimes I heard people talking but it wasn't any language I've ever heard before
some person once called me the best thing they ever had

the world of people is a much better one, I'm glad I got back somehow
>>
>>725042420
stay asleep
>>
(>>725042488)
the world of machines is a state of mind
>>
>>725042541
>stay firmly planted in reality whilst I escape into delusion

Ok
>>
>>725027676
Based on this and your other posts in this thread, it's quite obvious what the issue is here.

Occam's Razor says you're mentally ill.

Not trying to wind you up or insult you, I'm being serious. Get help before it gets worse and you harm others.
>>
>>725042897
in your view on the reality*
>>
File: 1474522586914.jpg (26KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
1474522586914.jpg
26KB, 480x359px
>>725042765
why are you using parentheses around the reply?

>>725042897
Your "reality-tunnel" is different than any other. What people call "reality" is when the majority merely "agree" that a "tree" is a "tree" but that doesn't make it a supreme reality. The map is not the territory. The menu is not the meal.

>>725043020

What is mental illness? There is only differing degrees of awareness. Some of these levels of awareness are very very difficult to control. Society wants to take someone who is having trouble controlling their awareness, and they want to make a dollar off of them, all the while performing for the rest of the majority as if they are "helping" the person get "well" because they know what is best.

Wow. This thread is something else.

DEJA VU! DEJA VU!

I've seen them too.
>>
>>725043691
to indicate it's a continuation of the same post
>>
>>725027676
I don't know why but i can't remember a single day or event from my 10th grade in school
I remember my 9th grade, i remember signing up in a nwe school for my 10th grade and then i remember the beggining of my 11th year.
spooky shit
>>
perfect illusion
private delusion
>>
>>725027676
No way in hell does that mean that your memory might be slightly skewed.
It's Mandela Effect from Earth 616.
>>
File: 1487847529224.jpg (35KB, 376x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487847529224.jpg
35KB, 376x395px
>>725044412
the Mandela effect thread some time ago was pretty interesting but kinda meh
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.