[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think about killing myself every day. I think I will do carbon

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: utterfuckingshit.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
utterfuckingshit.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
I think about killing myself every day. I think I will do carbon monoxide if I can't get nitrogen gas.

I have no purpose living. I will always be alone, no matter what I do. I'm trapped in this state in life. Some of it is because of obesity- even if I lose enough weight, I'll have worthless stretched out skin. And that's not even the worst part. It's hopeless.

I haven't gone out in years. I don't have any friends. I get anxious around new people and in big groups.

It's just fucking over. Why fucking try.
>>
Hey me too

I'm waiting until my folks ask me to move out, then i'll say "no problem, ill be out of here in 5 mins" and then put my grandfathers shotgun in my mouth
>>
Dont bro.Go outside and try to put yourself in a situations where rooms are full of people like waiting rooms a nd shit like that.You need to pratice socialization.And remember if you kill yourself therenis a chance you get raped in hell by Hussein and Randy Savage.
>>
>>725012618
He won't do shit, he'll just cry then make the same thread the next day like he always does.
>>
>>725012213
>>725001624
rip
>>
>>725012618
I disagree, there's nothing of value out there. People are at best unintentionally exploitative and at worst purposefully exploitative so if you intend to exist in the world you're obligated to take a standoffish stance against everyone, from your family to your coworkers, to management, its essentially a war from start to finish and its better to avoid all that strife because its not like you're going to subvert or replace that system
>>
Have you ever tried drugs?
>>
>>725012956
HAV U EVER TRIED LSD MY NIGGA???
>>
do it gaylord hahahHAHAHA
>>
>>725012213
Do it faggit
>>
Yo Brian Peppers, kill yourself!
>>
Yes I have. I would recommend mushrooms in this situation though. You'll either come out of it and want to live or you will accept the idea of death and be OK with dying.
>>
File: 1458551469425.jpg (186KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1458551469425.jpg
186KB, 1239x795px
>>725012213
It's the least I can offer
See what's on the other side
>>
FOCUS ON IMPROVING YOUR LIFE. GET A COLLEGE DEGREE THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY, GO TO THE GYM, AND WORK ON YOUR CONFIDENCE.

STOP MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS FOR PATHETIC ATTENTION.
>>
>>725012213
kek you posted this shit here about a week ago. you should kill yourself, you self-pitying pig.
>>
>>725012213
ive thought about doing myself out at 30, if i cant make something happen for myself. i figure if im 30 and have nothing going, i should just die.
if i happen to die before i get the chance to do so myself - even better
>>
why u dont starting doing drugs?

can be like a therapy when u make it right..!
>>
pasting on 4chan is the last place you'll want to be.
>>
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org
Don't do it! <3
>>
>>725012213
>wants to kill himself
>goes to /b/ instead of his family
>made almost exact thread a week ago
kill yourself.
>>
>>725013204
This.

A better life is waiting for you, if you just put in the work. I know that sounds faggotty, but it's true.
>>
you needs help, stay alive 100000000%
>>
Honestly... if you're bitching to /b/ about how bad your life is... I think it's time. Listen, your parents (and your family) will not understand. But it's okay man. Deep down you always knew you were a failure right? Think of it this way, now you don't have to worry about failing anymore. You can finally be at peace.
>>
yeah, dont do it.

try to make some money and go for travel.

go to india and think about all this shit, going on in your life.

when u dont come up, you can still do it.

try travel first!! but go to a place were are not so much scum tourist.. go to nepal himalaya or indian himalaya..

just smokke a lot of hash an reboot your brain..

belive me, you can still hate people, but love life!

the universe and also me and a lot of others, really really love you!

>>
i have aint friedns too, fuck friends, the world is nice, naturel , animals etc....i hate peaples
>>
>>725013537
lol he made an almost exact thread a week ago, and says he's in school!
>>
>>725012213
Don't. Seriously.
Life can change in a second, most likely then when you would least expect it.
You would regret it, if I showed you how your life went on.

Change. now.
>>
>>725012213
Kill yourself. Stop dirtying /b/ with your ugly face, you piece of trash.
>>
>>725013687
Well then he should focus on his grades and working out.
>>
>>725013760
lol OP is an attention-seeking, self-pitying faggot.
>>
> haven't been on /b/ in years
> decide to get on again see what its like
> ooooh a good kill yourself thread always loved these
> more people saying don't do it than do it
> what has this place become?
>>
Do it!
>>
>>725013838
It could be cool!
>>
dont do it bro.
>>
File: 1368420025425.jpg (25KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1368420025425.jpg
25KB, 249x249px
>>725012213
>>
My partner is a psychotherapist in Europe and you sound exactly like one of her patients. That person made great improvements and is happy to be alive. Anxiety is an illness with one of the best results! Don't spent your time on 4chan where assholes tell you to kill yourself. Try to go for a walk outside. Next step: try to find a therapist. Your condition is well understood and possible to change. That's why fucking try!
>>
>>725013824
lol Tumblr migrated their leftist pieces of shits here.
>>
doit mybee
>>
>>725012213
First off, stop it. Maybe man up, and fix your issues. Weight a problem? Get a manual labor job, and fucking HUSTLE. Problem solved in under a year. Also, working in a field, any field, and working HARD actually gets you places in life, the trick is to work HARD. At the same time you're earning money and losing weight, you'll be in the world, making possible friends, and entering relationships in a natural way. I did all that, went from 350 lbs and homeless, to 240lbs and doing just fine. Even found a woman or 2 on the way. I'm 40 now, in good shape, with a good job, and more friends than i have time for, and you can have it too!
>>
>>725013908
Anyone with an ounce of morals = leftist?

Proud leftist
>>
it's simple: if your life is shit you either improve or don't. If bettering yourself seems impossible and you can't live in your current state, then don't live.
do it
>>
nooo it was a joke.....stay cool pleace, life is dope...
>>
>>725013948
Btw, i also struggle with GAD, and depression. Hard fucking work is the cure.
>>
fbi is searching....dont do dumb things
>>
>>725012883
This.
>>
You're a waste haha why so scared of failing? Just go to the gym and get off your fatass... that's how you start going out.... go and make purposes from your interests, use your brain, you don't meet woman because you don't love yourself enough to love them
>>
Cocaine and hookers is the answer
>>
>>725013977
no. people telling people what they should do even if there is a better solution are leftists.
>>
Commit to a game of seppuku faggot.
>>
you needs medicals, its ok really...find love in your heard...love for the small things
>>
>>725013977
Yeah this place has gone to shit
>>
>>725013824
its still 4chan you inhumane faggot. everyone deserves a helping hand, even /b/tards. try not to be so edgy butt-nugget
>>
>>725012213
make sure to kill your neighbor's kid first
>>
>>725012213
an hero yourself, and livestream it.
>>
>>725012213
Start growing Marihuana. You get a hobby and become something.And you can smoke out the shit out of you.
>>
>>725014154
Ikr?
>>
>>725014157
why
>>
say kek you faggot
>>
>>725014117
Your idea of a better solution is different than mine. You suffer from right-wing simpleminded logic.
>>
>>725014154
> butt-nugger
> edgy
> 4chan
> helping hand
> inhumane
Your right im sorry :(
>>
Alright listen up man. I'm about to crack an egg of knowledge on you.

You only get one shot at life. There is no afterlife. There is no do-over. There is no second try. If you quit now you will never know what the happiness you know you deserve and crave feels like. I don't think this is a perfect world; getting what you want will not be easy. But to truly admit that you can never see yourself putting in the effort to obtain it? That seems so wasteful. You have so much life ahead of you. There have been countless humans who have turned their lives around. You're not always going to win, you're not always going to get what you want. But I promise you that if you try- if you really start putting the effort in to living, then you'll see great rewards come your way.
>>
>>725014315
hey queer bait, how about you hop on /pol/.
>>
>>725012213
I'm planning on partial hanging.
I sympathise with you as I'm going through the same thing.
Doctors put me on prozac but it's not helping
>>
Trust me don't do it. Leave something here. Email or whatever and I'll write you.
>>
I turned 34 in December. I'm almost completely broke and I'm moving into a cheap place tomorrow. I'm not close to my family. I have like one friend. I watch people who are happy everyday live their lives. My best friend got with his smoking how wife when they were in highschool. About to have their second kid. I can't find a job. Im retarded and have no skills. No plan. I haven't seen my dad since I was 19. My mom doesn't care and is a pill head. Everyday I know there's no reason to go on. I don't have it in me to love. Therapy doesn't work. Medication made it to were I couldn't get an erection or have an orgasim. I like dumb shit people my age don't like. Drink too much. There's no hope. I can't sleep. If I ever tell people how I really feel they get really awkward. Friend can't handle that I have suicidal day dreams of putting a gun in my mouth. Can't shake the feeling that I'd go to hell so I'm scared to go through with it. Life is cruel. I don't see a point in anything. These are the thoughts I have at 4am. I don't understand the concept of love. I hate this planet.
>>
>>725014327
have some chocolate jesus
>>
>>725014446
X
>>725013296
>>
File: yt.jpg (10KB, 450x432px) Image search: [Google]
yt.jpg
10KB, 450x432px
just kill yourself faggot.
if you aren't part of the solution then you're part of the problem.
why put this shit here on 4chan?
this is the bullshit 4chan has become, with so many attention-whores who think killing themselves is a fucking game. just fucking do it and stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>725014364
Holy jesus, no. Retards have power in large numbers. It's like having a fist fight with 20 angry autists. You will die.
>>
>>725014409
It'll take your sex drive and leave you devoid of the lion share of your feelings. Get off of it.
>>
>>725012213
I'm losing weight. I've lost 90 lbs.
>>
atleast go and pay a really hot high end prostitute to fuck you before you do, who knows maybe fucking will cure you
>>
>>725012213

I went from being an alcoholic living on minimum wage to getting paid to go back to school, teaching college classes part time, and well on my way to a MA in under 2 years by just putting myself out there and taking chances, being in uncomfortable situations and working hard.

Things can change, and quickly, but you have to try. You won't always be alone if you choose not to be.
>>
>>725014564
It already has
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.