[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why does Brazilians think they invented the airplane? They are

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 78

File: WTF.jpg (56KB, 552x770px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WTF.jpg
56KB, 552x770px
Why does Brazilians think they invented the airplane?

They are laughing like monkeys everywhere and saying that W.Bros did only invented the "cataput fly"

>yes, i translated the image
>>
Because it is true.
>>
>>724964170
It is true tho, the Wright Brothers only launched their "plane" with a fucking catapult.
Santos Dumont's plane actually had a working engine, which made the plane capable of taking off on its own.
>>
File: an1.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
an1.png
258KB, 600x600px
>>724964515
Prove it or GTFO
>>
>>724964170
Because they are trying to hide their shitty slums, corruption,Drugs and Shemales in the Country.
>>
cuz it's true
>>
A CATAPULT ISN'T AN ENGINE.
Do you wanna another drawing?
>>
>>724964515
>>724964706
>>724964880
>>same fag
>>
File: an2.png (304KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
an2.png
304KB, 600x600px
>>724964706
So you're saying they ie on our schools?
My entire life was a lie? OMFG
>>
Because is true you piece of shit...
>>
>>724964760
https://www.cnet.com/news/were-the-wright-brothers-really-first-not-in-brazil/
Read this shit
Take your own conclusions
>>
>>724964706
Wrong.
>>
Is this the new flat Earth?
>>
>>724965068
So yes, the airplane was indeed invented by the Wright bros
>>
One thing it's true...
I was once in Italy, and for them DaVinci it's the airpane father...

True is, he did only created the [i]WING CONCEPT[/i]
>>
File: ainvejaeumamerda.jpg (13KB, 235x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ainvejaeumamerda.jpg
13KB, 235x254px
A INVEJA É UMA MERDA
AMERITARDADOS EXPLODIDOS A FODA PRA FORA
HUEHUEHUEBRBR
>>
File: v.jpg (10KB, 193x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v.jpg
10KB, 193x183px
>>724965128
Not flat, but it's boring
>>
>>724965391
Da heck this monkey came from?

Can anyone understand this strange spanish?
>>
I can guarantee that modern airplanes are not created from the model of neither one.
>>
CATAPULTS IS NOT A PLANE MOTHERFUCKER PUCK ASS BITCH
>>
File: bob.jpg (30KB, 300x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bob.jpg
30KB, 300x270px
>>724964170
>They are laughing like monkeys everywhere and saying that W.Bros did only invented the "cataput fly"

They are wrong. People did fly before the Wright Bros, but the flight was uncontrolled. The Wright Bros figured out how to control a plane, so they could take off and land.
>>
>>724966566
Doubles never lies
>>
>>724965682
It's gibberish even for me who understands portuguese. Something like american is retard they´re jealous lol
>>
>>724965068
>take your own conclusions
>take
You probably think you can speak English too.
>>
File: 3e5.jpg (107KB, 316x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3e5.jpg
107KB, 316x470px
>>724964170
>'muricans
>inventing anything
>>
>>724964170
Faggots Americans don't know shit
Alexander Graham Bell was shit, telephone was invented by Antonio Meucci
Thomas Edison can suck Guglielmo Marconi's balls

>Late 800- early 900
>Be amerifag
>Totally incompetent piece of shit
>Not even able to physically steal invention
>Only copy and give myself credit for inventions

>2017
>Vote Trump because I'm still a useless fag
>>
>>724964170

Catapulta não é motor, gringo feladaputa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Santos-Dumont
>>
Brazilians are fags
>>
>>724967338
and btw: first plane, like almost any other meaningful invention, was designed in yurop
>>
>>724967422
Third world country full of shemales and retarded zika children.
>>
>who is Sir George Calley
>who is Otto Lilienthal
but you won't read that on 'murican wikipedia. same with cars, internet and basically any other big invention
>>
Murica airplane we build
>>
brazilan fag here

we invented, deal with it

>now lets watch the world burn
>>
Bando de gordo filho da puta.

Não conseguem enxergar o próprio pau.
>>
File: 3.jpg (11KB, 420x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
11KB, 420x248px
>>724967601
>channer
>raging aggainst shemas

Oh noes...
>>
File: Antonov PC.png (528KB, 598x1174px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Antonov PC.png
528KB, 598x1174px
>>724968808
WTF DUDE?
>>
The americans think that they created everything....bullshit, you fat cops and manipulated people to "american fucking dream"....fuck you jealous
>>
Well the Wright Brothers were the first to make a flying machine, but Santos Dumont was the first to make one that could actually fly for a long time. Both deserve recognition.
>>
Fat cops brainwashing america
>>
american airplane
>>
because glider ≠ airplane
GG
or you can fly in a caralha de uma fodendo catapulta !?
>>
>>724964706
China.
>>
File: aKg1WGQ_700b.jpg (84KB, 700x595px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aKg1WGQ_700b.jpg
84KB, 700x595px
>>
>>724969756
Kek
>>
>>
Cause evento shit flies in a catapult, dude
>>
>>
File: 1487281862571.png (2MB, 1600x1123px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487281862571.png
2MB, 1600x1123px
>>724964170
Cry more amerifat.
>>
File: aB1nVqA_700b.jpg (75KB, 700x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aB1nVqA_700b.jpg
75KB, 700x536px
>>
>>724968855
Because if you go on 4chan you must like every single last thread and post right?
>>
>>
>>724969280
>Well the Wright Brothers were the first to make a flying machine
but that's also not true. they weren't even the first to use a combustion engine. there was someone before but he couldn't make his prototype fly because, well, he didn't catapult it
>>
>>724970397
>op is american
>can't even into english
>>
>>724967422
But traps aren't gay
>>
>>724964170
pro-tip wright brothers made a glider, not a plane
>>
>>724966566
"take off"

also their design was protype at best

" the wright brothers only flew in their design once, because they feared they would both die."
>>
File: LEL.jpg (34KB, 320x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LEL.jpg
34KB, 320x410px
>>724971005
America is 80% mad of imigrants, DEAL WHIT IT.
>>
>>724971504
*Made
>>
>>724970397
i love how all these pictures completely ignore alaska like it doesn't exist when alaska is like in the top 3 of states that generate the most money
>>
>>724971552
Alaska is the best state in US
>love cold :3
>>
>>724971504
calling americans immigrants in the country that they founded.

are you really this stupid ?

land was stolen and reformed into a new country, they did not immigrate to native lands and live in their culture.
>>
>>724971640
>>724971552

and to think it was given to you by the ruskies.
>>
>>724969756
this
>>
>>724971791
The price was a real bargain too
>>
>>724971504
>land once belonged to somebody else therfore you are illegal.

Then you better go back to europe too Chicano

Oh wait, Spain isnt even really spanish, it was part of the Caliphate!

Oh wait, Before that it was Gothic

Oh Wait before that it was Roman

Oh Wait Before that It was Carthaginian

Oh wait before that it was Celtic Iberian tribes

Oh wait Before that it was non-celtic Iberian tribes

OH wait Before that it was Neanderthals

Okay give Spain back to the Neanderthals guys
>>
>>724971703
The price was a real bargain too
>>
>>724971791
>to you
>implying i'm 'murican
>>
TEKNIKALLAY a catapult is a siege engine, therefore an engine.

But yeah, Wright Bros. built a glider.
>>
File: 1487353816233.jpg (121KB, 452x804px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487353816233.jpg
121KB, 452x804px
>>724971504
>>
>>724972183
but who was it that the neanderthals took from if not us? if so, then whom? or us then...? you see you must look at this from a GEOgraphical standpoint... make sense? you must understand how we are all united against one, divided against us all. this is where we come from
>>
>>724972015
2 cents an acre, fuck oath.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (1MB, 443x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.gif
1MB, 443x249px
Como é que vocês fizeram o avião na quela época, se até hoje os aviões tem dificuldades pra transportar vocês ?
Detalhe, o 11 de setembro não foram os terroristas que fizeram e sim o próprio avião que tava puto de tanto carregar vocês balofos. HUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBR
>>
>>724972770
Thanks "comrades"
Stalin is crying on his tomb kek
>>
here is an air.port according to americans
>>
here is an airport according to americans
>>
>>724972906
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
>>
>>724971640
I live in the hottest part in Brazil, i really envy you on Alaska!
>>
>>724973396
forgot pic
>>
>americans are so dumb that they think planes dont have engines

K E K
>>
>>724965391
latin nigger, you should speak english, faggot!
>>
>>724965391
"ENVYNESS IS SHIT
AMERITARDS EXPLODED THE FUCK OUT"
>>
>>724964170
Porque inventamos mesmo. Inventar um protótipo de Angry Birds não é inventar o avião.
>>
>>724971791
Some real shitty businessmen, them
>>
Christ nearly every post in this thread is dumb as fuck. This Brazil/US dick sizing contest is meaningless since you're all clearly mongs
>>
>>724972906
Q MERDA ASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOHASHDAIUSHIOASHFIOAHUSIOAUFHSIODUFHAIOSUHDIOASFHIOH
>>
>>724974173
scum.
>>
>>724973662
Pau no seu cu
>>
File: images (10).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (10).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>724964170
>>724964170
>Como é que vocês fizeram o avião na quela época, se até hoje os aviões tem dificuldades pra transportar vocês ?
>Detalhe, o 11 de setembro não foram os terroristas que fizeram e sim o próprio avião que tava puto de tanto carregar vocês balofos. HUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBR
>>724964170
>>724964170
>>
>>724967407
Gringo felo da pota
>>
>>724968808
AS[DPO9ASJDOAJSDJ
>>
>>724974584
10/10 anon.
All my AEEHOOOO are yours!
>>
>>724964170
SE LIGA OTACO FEDIDO!
>>
File: download.jpg (29KB, 400x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
29KB, 400x450px
>>724974484
Shut up worthlessness latin! go see your nigger wife!
>>
Kill this thread. Bunch of retards talking gibberish. No one cares, third world scum.
>>
>>724965391
hey mexican, are you mentally ill with autism or anything of the sort? Your spanish is really bad
>>
File: yetz q.jpg (13KB, 402x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yetz q.jpg
13KB, 402x272px
>>724974932
VRAU
>>
File: 1486608107295.gif (61KB, 405x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486608107295.gif
61KB, 405x405px
Essis gringu filhius das puta acha q podi enganar (roubar) quem jah nasceu no meiu da robalheira
>>
File: 1488308124425.jpg (80KB, 500x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488308124425.jpg
80KB, 500x626px
>>724964170
Awww they try to be relevant so hard that's its cute!
>>
>>724964170


Who gives a shit about the launch method? Flight is flight.

Aircraft carriers launch planes with a catapult, are those planes not actually flying?
>>
>>724975089
LOL
>>
pedophile's number
(678) 630-553six
have fun
>>
>>724964706
no they didn't.
It had an engine to keep it's velocity. The slide and catapult was to get it airborne quickly since the engine was really weak.
>>
oops, whats that?
>>
oh? wait, really? airplanes?
>>
>>724972237

especially considering the natives didn't understand the concept of land ownership
>>
File: 284980273.gif (35KB, 286x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
284980273.gif
35KB, 286x255px
oh, gosh, airplanes
>>
File: as11-40-5949b_0.jpg (1MB, 3369x2372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
as11-40-5949b_0.jpg
1MB, 3369x2372px
MUH AIRPLANES
>>
>>724975484
They can't even put a sattelite in space LOL
>>
BUMP THIS SHIT NIGGA
>>
americans still believe they invented the automobile too. i don't know why they have to claim everything
>>
A glider is a heavier-than-air aircraft that is supported in flight by the dynamic reaction of the air against its lifting surfaces, and whose free flight does not depend on an engine.

An airplane or aeroplane (informally plane) is a powered, fixed-wing aircraft that is propelled forward by thrust from a jet engine or propeller.

CAN YOU SEE THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE??
>>
>>724964170
cause one of their inventors created an airboat type thing that "flew" for like 20 seconds like a foot off the ground like 40 years earlier than the W.Bros. Thing is that before the W.Bros that shit had been happening for a really long time cause everyone else was too dumb to realize that the plane wouldn't just balance itself out.
>>
File: favela-mare.jpg (101KB, 433x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
favela-mare.jpg
101KB, 433x293px
filthy people, i bet all of them lives in favelas for real lmao
>>
>>724971504
You've got to admit that the natives got cucked pretty hard, Americans deserved this land
>>
>>724975657

USA invented mass production. Everyone knows Benz invented the auto.
>>
>>724975657
I've never heard anyone say that they thought the automobile was invented in the U.S.
>>
BUMP!!!
>>
>>724975657
>>
Americans bros made a thing that once in air could glide, which is a Glider.
Brazilian dude made a thing that could fly on its own, that is called a Airplane.

Deal with it.
>>
>>724975447
sure they did. its not like they werent fighting and killing each other for thousands of years before we got there
>>
o que aconteceu aqui?
alguém postou a thread em algum desses grupos de criança retardada do facebook?
>>
Brazil got seriously cucked by America in this thread.
>>
>>724972906
Kkkkkk isso tinha que está em inglês mano kkk
>>
File: ma space.jpg (68KB, 400x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ma space.jpg
68KB, 400x266px
>>724975534
MUH LUNAR LANDING
>>
brazilian way of raising children, poor monkeys
>>
Bolo. Or cake I guess, americans are too stupid to use google translator.
>>
>>724976165
SORRY BABY, IT WASN'T FAKED. GIVE ME SOME EVIDENCE
>>
>>724975584
REMINDER SOVIET SPACE PROGRAM WAS GARBAGE. REMINDER THAT SPUTNIK WAS A RADIO IN A BALL
>>
>>724976052
i hope we get range banned again
>>
File: unnamed (3).gif (58KB, 194x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed (3).gif
58KB, 194x198px
>>724976052
Criança deve ser o sr pra saber diferenciar aqui e o facebook
"Ta parecendo a galera do facebook"
HUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBR
>>
>>724976228
They can't even put their own satellite in space. Poor monkeys. So sad.
>>
>>724975401
/thread
>>
>>724976228
the flag is waving, dumbass
you probably dont know that there isnt wind in the moon
>>
They can't even put a proper president on their leadership, por muricans. So sad.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (47KB, 446x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (9).jpg
47KB, 446x330px
>>724964170
>> 724964170
> How did you make the airplane in that time, if to this day the planes have difficulties to transport you?
> Detail, on September 11, it was not the terrorists who did it, but the plane itself that was pissed off of carrying you fakin fats (balofos). HUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBR>>724964170
>>
>>724976543
And your Generals, looking good? BANANA REPUBLIC LOL.
>>
>>724971504
not mad about immigration, against illegal immigration.
>>
>>724976514
Solar radiation, 1st law of motion retard
>>
>>724976514
It's made of plastic and it continues to wiggle around after being unfurled because there's no atmosphere to stop it.
>>
YO GRINGOS

YOU IS ALL VIADO, TÁ ON???
ALL PUTÃO, BRASIL THE BEST OF ALL WORLD
WOOD IN THE ASS OF GRINGOS, SUCK MY GALO
>>
File: man fuck commies.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
man fuck commies.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
>>724976543
I guess you're a commie fag
>>
I guess this Lockheed Martin F-35C is not an airplane, then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFGzgvgltMw
If Boeing designed an electromagnetic take off assistance technology for the 747 that extended its range by reducing the power needed to take off, would you call the resulting still-jet-engined aircraft a glider, because it doesn't take off on its own? If an aircraft had a small engine and just enough fuel to take off, and flew without power once at altitude, would you not call that a glider?

This is retarded. The fundamental difference between an airplane and a glider is powered flight, not powered takeoff.
>>
File: f-22-raptor.jpg (1019KB, 3281x2187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f-22-raptor.jpg
1019KB, 3281x2187px
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
I am the judicator of 4chan and I pronounce that the brazilians got cucked in this thread.
>>
>>724967385
Fuck all of them. Nicolas tesla was the shit and American
>>
File: unnamed (4).gif (47KB, 300x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed (4).gif
47KB, 300x188px
>>724976743
HUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUHEUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHEUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEJEHUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHIEHUEHEJHEUHUEHUHEIEHIEHUEH UEHUEH
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 599x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 599x312px
>>724964170
You are trying to much to repress the shame
>>
>>724976543
and can we?

>>724976769
trump is what happens when a right-wing becomes a commie
>>
>>724971504
100% immigrants and their children
>>
>>724964170
Because they're so fucked up on drugs they just make shit up.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>
File: clarisse__.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clarisse__.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
>>724975381
/thread
>>
Why don't all the filthy Brazilians get south of this thread and fuck off back to Mexico
>>
File: 1447032779422.gif (1MB, 300x149px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447032779422.gif
1MB, 300x149px
>By contrast, Santos-Dumont won a competition in France on Oct. 23, 1906, when his winged aircraft flew about 200 feet and then landed safely
>>
>>724969081
this
>>
>>724969559
kek
>>
>>724977117
sauce on her?
>>
>>724964170
Brazilians lol

Sylvester Stallone
>"You could blow their whole country up and they'd still say: 'Thanks, here you go, take a monkey home,'" Stallone reportedly said of Brazil at a recent news conference in Los Angeles.

That jungle can't be serious, cheap prostitutes, ugly people, drugs oh boy cmon get a gun and kill yourself.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2010/aug/02/sylvester-stallone-pursued-brazilians-debts
>>
>>724976968
dont worry. one day you will win the world cup.

b4 you say something, nobody cares about that stupid sport that you call football
>>
>>724964170

They have Bruised Brazillian Syndrome. Not to be confused with Bruised Briton Syndrome which is basically the same thing when Britons start rattling off all the inventions they think England invited thinking it's supposed to be impressive or something. Nationalism is hilarious sometimes.
>>
File: 1487570100249.png (68KB, 168x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487570100249.png
68KB, 168x169px
>>724968808
Boa, HUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUE
>>
>>724977333
>american calling someone ugly

KEK
>>
why are you all here if you cant even speak english?

Por que vocês estão aqui se vocês não conseguem nem falar inglês?
>>
>>724977333
I have a Brazilia friend and he says that almost all the middle class wants to emigrate. You can be killed just for not stopping your car in one of the "arastoes".
>>
>>724975032
>>724965682
it's Portuguese you idiots.
>>
>>724975534
>>724975484
>>724975439
>>724975401
russians first in space
>>
>>724977378
You are a fucking retard, or a 12 year old
>>
>>724977730
FON
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 212x237px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 212x237px
>>724976968
11/09
HUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBRHUEBHRHUEBR
>>
File: sfewf.gif (498KB, 499x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sfewf.gif
498KB, 499x348px
>wright bros dont count because they didnt use wheels

holy fuck my sides.

Wasnt there an Australian that people also tried to meme credit to?
>>
>>724977714
I'm leaving this garbage in june. Gona emig to Canada
>>
>>724964170
Have you ever seen neet pussy? http://neetpussy.com
>>
>>724977435
why so many Illiterate so-called "people" here?
>Answer: brazilians.
>>
>>724977714
the middle class are a cancer in Brazil. The rich and poor too, they are all cancer. The whole country feels entitled to destroy every other part for personal gain. You have some great people, but mostly selfish idiots with no future.
>>
>>724977714
LMAO
>>
>>724977748
yeah, and they accidentally killed four people trying to get to that point
>>
File: unnamed (5).gif (108KB, 350x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed (5).gif
108KB, 350x400px
Bump
>>
File: bump kuruminha.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bump kuruminha.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>724978465
>>
File: aircraft-carrier-7.jpg (22KB, 400x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aircraft-carrier-7.jpg
22KB, 400x286px
Remember guys. These planes arent flying because they used a catapult
>>
>>724964170
>Why does Brazilians
>does
>Brazilians
>>
>>724977730
Is this mexican for spanish?
>>
it gives me shivers when I hear about Brazil, all that talk about violence and drugs, ewww
>>
>>724972445
Are you having a stroke?
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 160x151px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.png
5KB, 160x151px
>>724978109
Because the zueira never ends.
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHJEHJEHJE>>724978109
>>
Why are people calling this a catapult?

And don't say assisted takeout makes it not a plane.

That would make spaceships not spaceships invalid for having launch boosters and ignore the scientific advances of mag-rail takeoff systems still in development today.
>>
>>724978823
weirdos.
>>
>>724969559
Those Brazilian planes certainly work well... kek, you faggots all buy American planes.
>>
>>724969574
There was no glider used. The Wright Brothers had an engine, but it was weak. You are a typical third world savage.
>>
>>724978823
monkeys
>>
File: usa.jpg (77KB, 634x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
usa.jpg
77KB, 634x489px
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
>>
Unrelated, but serious question:
Is it still anarchy down there? I heard all your cops quit because the gov was too poor to pay them.
>>
>>724979193
no american is mad about 9/11 anymore. go to facebook if you want a reaction
>>
>>724979310

I just posted an american airplane.. Chill out dude
>>
>>724979199
dude, jungle government, any source?
>>
>>724976013
No, they didn't. Their plane had an engine.
>>
>>724979199
Many of our states are bankrupt and had problems paying the policemen which caused strikes in various states. Yeah it was chaos in many of these states. Our country is defnitely third world.
>>
>>724976514
It's not waving, retard. Actually do some research.
>>
VAI TOMAR NO CU FILHO DA PUTA AQUI É BR CARALHO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>724979500
I just google it. This is from yesterday.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38900824
>>
File: 1488674553054.jpg (20KB, 403x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488674553054.jpg
20KB, 403x389px
>>724976013
>brazilian flies for 200ft 2 years after the Wright bros fly their 3rd plane for 40 minutes
>>
>>724979600
muh landings
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 258x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 258x196px
>>724979120
>>724979120
Seus gordo q nem exergam o pau
U fakin fat who doesn't see the own dick
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEBRHUEHUEHUENRBRBRBHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEBR
>>
>>724971397
>prototype
that's generally something that qualifies as an invention
>>
>>724979716
yeah, because we were the first to really accomplish anything worthwhile in life
>>
>>724976514
That flag isn't being held up by wind. There's a bar along the top.
>>
>>724979716
You sound like a raging cum lover.
>>
>>724964170
> be a Wright
> invent "airplane"
> spend years trying to convince authorities that it can actually flight on its own

top fucking kek

the Wrights built a guided projectile.
>>
File: pomhj0bps85ge.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pomhj0bps85ge.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>724979637
kids
>>
>>724979882
They had an engine on it, you dumb bastard.
>>
>>724967231
and im sure you are a fucking polyglot... americans...
>>
>>724979848
>>724979871

I love how you guys get mad about your own lies
>>
>>724979882
And if youre right what does that prove jungle man? You probably have zika and witnessed machete murders in broad daylight. Who gives a fuck who invented the plane you probably would have to sell a your child to slavery to buy a ticket
>>
File: images (13).jpg (6KB, 336x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (13).jpg
6KB, 336x290px
>>724979893
Did u mean u want kid begala????
GAYYYYY
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEBRBRBBRRHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEBRBNENEBEBHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUBRBRBRBHUEHEUE
GRINGO VIADOWN HEUEUUEHEUE
>>
>>724969756
Huehuehue
>>
>>724980181
Hey favelado, shut up.
>>
latin kids..are so annoying, go stole someone just like your stepdad once told you, latin pet.
>>
>>724978823
Spelled zika wrong
>>
File: 135550763548.png (58KB, 920x782px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
135550763548.png
58KB, 920x782px
>>724964170
>>
File: IMG-20161225-WA0052.jpg (798KB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG-20161225-WA0052.jpg
798KB, 4160x2336px
>>724980320
Did u mean shot ?
Heuehueheueheueheueheu brbrbrbbrbrbhueheueue
>>
>>724979671
niggers, even the "police" looks disgusting!
>>
>>724965391
Not the momma not the momma
>>
>>724973868
That's what you get when you google translate to a language and back again.
>>
>>724965068
So pretty much France decided they were going to decide who had the first airplane flight 3 years after the wright bros ? Is that was i was susposed to get from this ?
>>
Bump bump
>>
>>724980980
Trust me it's retarded and gibberish even for native speakers of portuguese.
>>
Bumpppp
>>
Buuuuump
>>
Bummppppp
>>
Frankly saying that Brazil made a BETTER plane at roughly the same time is a more viable and respectable claim.
Instead they try to change the definition of 'plane' and 'invent' to suit their egos.
I entered this thread because I like trolling feminists and flatearthers.

Reality deniers all.
>>
>>724981156
No one knew about the Wright Brothers until America decided that they inventend the airplane.
>>
>>724980140
what lie? got any evidence, boy?
>>
Bump huebr
>>
I'm pretty sure zikaland's flag ain't the one on the moon
2/10 good try at being relevant though
>>
Bumpbr
>>
>>724980166
can i get a bite of that Big Mac orbiting around you?
>>
>>724981284
This is an oddly reasonable reply.
>>
>>724981584
Not the same guy but I doubt you could afford a bite of a $1 burger
>>
>>724969559
you're not helping your case. you just proved to that we made an airplane
>>
>>724975381
but, was the plane able to take off using just the engine?
>>
>>724981635
To them observable facts are the greatest troll of all.

Imma go check for an antifa thread and see if they've heard of North Korea yet.
>>
Brazilians are slightly higher than africans in the scale of belonging to the human race, biologists say.
>>
>>724974987
this and also memes from 9gag.
>>
>>724975055
55 get for 55 chan
>>
>>724981713
i actually prefer sandwiches from Subway.
>>
File: 1481256345882.gif (478KB, 265x236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481256345882.gif
478KB, 265x236px
>>724982222
Checked
>>
>>724982222
lol, leave them with their bananas
>>
File: 1486943101545.gif (1019KB, 500x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486943101545.gif
1019KB, 500x400px
>>724975401
>>724975439
>>724975484
>>724975534
>be me
>figure out space travel was actually invented by ayy lmaos
>mfw
>>
>>724964706
FAKE NEWS. SAD
>>
Just for the record. Brazil of 1920 was way different than Brazil 2016. We really had great minds. But now is a failed country.
>>
>>724964864
>shemales

I'm really surprised b isn't more br friendly.
>>
>>724982057
It's obvious you're Brazilian because your reading skills are comparable to that of a nigger's.
>>
lixo
>>
>>724983000
So basically it's the US but with more shemales?
>>
>>724983075
Why the fuck would we like nasty subhuman apes?
>>
>>724983285
Click catalog and count the number of trap threads. I'll wait.
>>
>>724983075
everyone outside BR believes we're basically slightly evolved monkeys capable of broken speech.
sadly, it's true for about 50% of the population.
>>
File: 4521.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4521.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>724964170
wait....are you telling me in brazil they know what is an airplane? WHAT?
>>
File: 15820f770bd5e152.png (45KB, 554x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15820f770bd5e152.png
45KB, 554x439px
When you're one of the worst countries in the world today, you got to try and make yourself feel better.
>>
>>724983075
Why would we even care about you? Only thing I know about brazil are shemales, drug, corruption, favelas, soccer.
>>
>>724979481
well I apologize that our planes aren't sandnigger compliant
>>
>>724982057
yes.
They did it like 10 times that way
then they decided that until they had a better engine they would use the catapult.
Basically the same reason we used catapult systems in ww2 on carriers; it could be done, but fuck if it isn't easier.
>>
>>724978666
check'd and wrecked
>>
>>724983642
>worst country

You think they hold the Olympics just anywhere?
>>
File: 1488926982155.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488926982155.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>724983663
You answered your own question

>shemales
>>
>>724975736
that's the same as saying everyone in /b/ is a fat neckbeard that lives in their mom's basement.
>>
>>724976514
if it were waving then why doesn't the moon dust fly away as well hmmmmmm?
>>
>>724981296
That's bullshit. It was filmed and it was reported on in Europe.
>>
>>724983797
yes they do.
>>
>>724964170
lel why do you even car
>>
>>724982222
witnessed
>>
>>724983285
Because the trannies in Rio aren't niggers. They're sexy as fuck.
>>
File: 1484467133315.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484467133315.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>724983811
>>
>>724983797
Yes, they absolutely do.
>>
>>724983811
>made of cardboard
like the typical brazilian house
>>
>>724983797
they do though.
>>
>>724984453
No thanks, I don't like sausages.
>>
File: sandnigger please.gif (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sandnigger please.gif
2MB, 460x258px
>>724984614
>>
File: 1488940383274.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488940383274.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>724984614
>>
>>724983811
Did the pilot survive? I didn't see him eject.
>>
>>724968808
>>
File: 1479437649426.png (220KB, 447x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479437649426.png
220KB, 447x465px
>>724984914
who cares he's brazilian
>>
File: 1464401221163.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464401221163.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>724983663
>Ghetto equals niggers
>Brazil equals favelas

Oh boy
>>
File: 1479440491410.gif (981KB, 290x218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479440491410.gif
981KB, 290x218px
>>724968808
i don't speak poverty
>>
Huehuehuehuehuehue
>>
Brazilians: born to be cucked.
>>
>>724972906
kek
>>
>>724982128
North Korea only exists because it was propped up by other governments.

Calling it fascist is pretty generous, it's more of an international welfare state.

The only reason fascism exists in places like North Korea is that rich people in other countries support the ideology for people besides themselves.
>>
>>
>>724985354
LMAO
>>
>>724985650
North Korean only exists because of Stalin. Look how good they are now.
>>
>>724985701
Gilgamesh lived thousands of years ago, everyone is quite literally a genetic mongrel compared to him, nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
>>724964170
Why am I the only one who realizes that an engine is not a plane? lol. Who invented the engine? No Brazilians? Ya, that's what I thought. Wings are a million times more important than a fucking engine.
>>
Is this the Marcel Hesse thread?
>>
>>724985650
You missed my point.
I wasn't pointing to Korea as something to fight. It is an example of 'successful' communism.
Antifa are commies. They support the ideals and human rights violations of NK and countries like it.
>>
>>724986166
video source?
>>
>>724986329
Aren't they liberal anarchists who support whatever lefty retarded protest that exists?
>>
>>724985841
Stalin was a fascist, no surprises there

The problem with fascism is that it doesn't divest enough power to survive the death of the tyrant in control. Maybe a new tyrant will emerge, but you can't really say their governments are linked.
>>
Presente brasileiro foi 11/09/2001 lidem com isso.
>>
>>724986329
>Korea
don't refer to DPRK as Korea, everyone else reserves that title for South Korea for good reason.

>successful communism
even North Koreans don't believe that
>>
>>724979530
Síndrome do vira lata
Vai chupar o cú de americano, seu entreguista de merda
>>
>>724986613
They march under communist flags and have declared their intent to kill liberals along with anyone else not in their cult.
Left, right, middle. Doesn't matter. They want it all to burn in the name of communism.
>>
>>724987646
>They
Have you actually encountered this personally?

The only time I've ever even heard of Antifa is online and I've lived all over the US
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 78



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.