[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Next time you run into a neckbearded atheist whining about ignorant

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

File: raceintelligence.jpg (154KB, 780x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raceintelligence.jpg
154KB, 780x800px
Next time you run into a neckbearded atheist whining about ignorant christians, bring up the intellectually disparity between the races
>>
>>724912914
I mean, yeah, everyone knows that. Modern society just doesn't like to think about it much. Was this supposed to offend atheists or something?
>>
>>724913119
It's strictly forbidden, even within the scientific community
>>
>>724913119
It's forbidden knowledge

Also im an atheist who embraces this concept

You fucking twat op
>>
File: 1340825489343.jpg (27KB, 449x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340825489343.jpg
27KB, 449x271px
>>724912914
why not both? You are an autist for buying into Christianity, and you are also most likely a nigger
>>
File: 1340278615935.jpg (263KB, 500x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340278615935.jpg
263KB, 500x505px
>>724912914
>please dont make fun of me

OP is a total faggot
>>
>>724913323
You're one of few
>>
>>724913227
>>724913323
Eh, it's taboo. Science has never progressed from listening to social taboos. Besides, just because Group X has a smaller chance of producing quality minds doesn't mean those minds don't exist, if we can influence society to glorify these individuals evolution might slowly take over.
>>
>>724913227
>>724913323
my response would be "yes it is unfortunate that our genetic backgrounds holds many back, but we all must work hard to overcome our biases and shortcomings as frail creatures."
>>
>>724912914
Awesome please provide me with the peer reviwed studies that prove this asap!
>>
>>724913603
>evolution might slowly take over.

How do you think evolution works?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
>>
>>724913919
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
>>
>>724912914

weren't all the race intelligence studies done in pre-internet times?
>>
>>724914019
That is not a peer reviwed study, it is a news paper article about a theory. I need actual evidence, you have the link to the study itself?
>>
>>724914143
most of them were done a while back and haven't been verified recently. its unfortunate because if it was backed up by well funded study, then blacks might have a better reason to demand additional resources to overcome genetic predispositions
>>
>>724914143
Yeah, now they're not allowed

That still doesn't change the fact that blacks score lower on all metrics of intelligence and academic aptitude. You just can't imply that it's race based
>>
>>724914287
>Link to an article where a nobel prize winning geneticist caught mountains of shit for trying to publish a paper on an intellectual gap

>"Yeah but, where's the paper?"

It's not allowed. You can say it's muh oppression and racism all the live long day but 65,000 years of evolutionary divergence had nothing to do with it
>>
>>724914447
No that is not how it works. You are right on the fact that it would be >hard< to publish such a paper. It is not impossible though, especially in todays world, where many people want this information to validate their opinions.
The scientist you picked had a history of saying controversial shit withour much evidence, and was scrutinized even more because of this.
All studies about intelligence that I know of show that the biggest factor in intelligence is education, and it is extremely hard to calculate that out to isolate races.
It is not impossible that race might influence intelligence, but it is near impossible to prove and irrelevant, as education tops all other influences.
>>
>>724914312
I can agree with that. Personally I think it's because of poverty and lack of resources, but I'm biased because I have black friends.
>>
>>724914726
Poverty is A factor, but it can't be said to be the only factor because poor whites score better than wealthy blacks
>>
>>724914019
>scientist is 79 years old
>talks about black employees being a problem

I bet this guy watches a ton of cuck porn
>>
>>724914719
>but it is near impossible to prove and irrelevant, as education tops all other influences.

Not even close. You can educate a black population, for generations even, and then leave them alone. Within a few years everything the white man has built will crumble and they will be back to hunter-gathering
>>
>>724914803
Definitely not the only reason, but a big one. I think another major factor is the popular culture in black communities glorifies ignorance, or at least comes off that way.

>>724914907
Gonna need some citations there, cleetus.
>>
>Intelligence
>linked to race

Not counting the fact that there are no human races and our genetic difference is almost completely irrelevant; intelligence is linked to education first, the location and family you grew up with second.

If you seriously think that intelligence of an entire race (again, not a thing) can be calculated you're one stupid motherfucker that probably believes QI tests are legit
>>
>>724915092
I agree. inb4 someone calls you a cuck or jew.
>>
>>724915061
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/12/19/koinange.zimbabwe/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
>>724915092
>there are no human races

We're all one species, just like a toy poodle is the same species as a Great Dane

>Can't address anything in this thread, better just call people stupid
>>
>>724915199
Challenge:

Name one black culture that has independently developed the wheel
>>
>>724915263
Challenge denied.
>>
>>724915310
Not the way a challenge works

You can either accept it or you fail

But you know you can't present such a culture, so you deflect
>>
>>724915263
That's a dumb challenge sir

Will you tell me that all asians are dumb fucks too now? Cause the incas sure as fuck didn't invent the wheel too
>>
>>724915407
Nope, you lose.
I challenge you to never post on the Internet again.
>>
Scientific evidence of Noah's arc guys. I claim it's true with assertion, therefore it must be true; like inyelligence based on race.

Post your sources opfag!
>>
>>724915207
Prove that there's human races
Tell me a list of human races, with proof.
>>
>>724915595
>inyelligence
spicfag
>>
>>724915207
Rhodesia (zimbabwe) had constant bush wars in the 80s and 90s and still has insane militias and shit there. The nasty truth is that the famine and scarcity are created by the militant forces that want to remain in power.

It's not because blacks are bad at growing crops. The cotton fields in the southern US prove they're pretty good at it actually.
>>
>>724915460
>incas sure as fuck didn't invent the wheel too

>Asians

>Incas

The Incans understood the concept of the wheel. They even had a wheel but had no transport use for it since they lived primarily on mountains
>>
>>724912914
christfags will always be ignorant. Nothing will change that
>>
>>724915766
Funny, because while whites were there, they flourished

>Implying blacks actually grew the crops
>>
File: anyone-can-cook.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anyone-can-cook.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>724912914

See, the problem with racist fucks, isn't that race or class or culture or origin or sex or whatever is a determinant of intelligence. That may be completely true. Good for them.

The problem is they want to pretend that they aren't the bottom of the barrel within their own race, that they aren't well below the level of ever mediocre members of any race around them.

Intelligence may be more common from certain races, but it is not unique to them, nor does being a member of one of the more intelligent races place you on a pedestal over the others.

The only people that want to think it does are the mooks on the low end of the bell curve.

It's just white niggers wanting to their they're better than black geniuses based on skin color alone.

And they aren't.

They're just white niggers.
>>
>>724914803
Where is the evidence for that? It sounds like you're pulling shit out of your ass to be edgelord extreme. Yes race is a factor in intelligence because of genetics. However it doesn't matter because there is no way you could push a eugenics program or enshrine racism in law explicitly. You can try buy it will probably end with you shooting yourself in an underground bunker as multiple armies close in on your country. How autistic do you have to be to obsess over this shit
>>
>>724916169
This. You got it.
>>
>>724915874
Wow you sure changed my mind with that there brilliant rhetoric right there yes sir

>some green text so you'll reply
>>
>>724915813
If we want to keep the idea that races exist, and we adopt the widely used idea that they are differentiated by phenotypic traits then there's Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australoid people.
Native Americans are mongoloid, the asians got there through Bering.

The incas had no use for the wheel you are right
But that's a point for me. In africa they might have had no use for them either and flourished in other fields.
I say might because i have no information about a culture that didn't have the wheel but i also have no information about cultures with the wheel in Africa.
>>
>>724916169
>People who understand and are willing to admit genetic differences are below people who deny them out of hand

>"They're just white niggers"

That's part of social conditioning

>"You're racist? THAT MAKES YOU AN IGNORANT CRACKA REDNECK MUHFUGGA CRACKA ASS CRACK SHEEEEEEIT"

The 'racists' are just the realists.
>>
>hi guys i collected a bunch of dubiously sourced facts, combined them with unrelated statistics filtered to support my idea and referenced to "scientific" tests run by kids with bachelors of arts in psychology, and i "published" it in this nice journal that will publish anything for $75
>it might be poorly researched pseudoscientific nonsense but anyone who criticizes me clearly hasn't read my works, because look at how many references i have! how could i be wrong if i referenced someone else?
>t. every ''''''race realist'''''' ever
>>
File: FairenoughPadre.jpg (54KB, 522x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FairenoughPadre.jpg
54KB, 522x363px
>>724916471
>flourished in other fields.

Besides mud hut building and pointy stick making, name one

Also

>Native Americans crossed the Bering straight
>>
>>724916549

> image was related
> "Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist *can* come from *anywhere*"
>>
>>724912914
This is retarded. Spic here with a degree from Berkeley. All men are not created equal. Hit the books, double-niggers. Your intellectual superior signing off
>>
>>724916471
The problem there is that as few as 100 asians made it across the Bering strait

That means serious inbreeding and retardation
>>
>>724916724
>Degree from a liberal Marxist meatgrinder

>Anyone's superior
>>
>>724916549
please contain your autism
>>
>>724916839
What qualifications do you have again?
>>
>>724916888
>can't address what was said, better resort to personal attacks
>>
>>724915207
You haven't proven jackshit. Drop some peer reviewed papers that support your argument or fuck off.
>>
>>724916925

An ego that just won't quit and his dad owns a car dealership.
>>
File: 1473642227225-b.gif (622KB, 499x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473642227225-b.gif
622KB, 499x310px
>>724916888
>>
>>724916925
A Masters in cell & molecular biology
>>
>/b/ defending niggers this hard

This board is truly lost to the shills
>>
>>724917007
From where? He included his university.
>>
>724916952
Not an argument
>>
>>724916839
I'll take world class university for the win. I think you have the school confused with the city of Berkeley. I'm not surpised. Mental-midget.
>>
>>724917086

> if I act condescending, maybe no one will notice I'm retarded
>>
>>724917097
Brown

He said something, that doesn't make it true
>>
>>724912914
>race is a determinant
>determinant

The whole cartoon is fallacious because determinism (i.e. Causation) isn't scientific at all. Science deals with corollation, not causation, especially psychology.
>>
>>724916952
Sorry, I stopped reading at "IGNORANT CRACKA REDNECK MUHFUGGA CRACKA ASS CRACK SHEEEEEEIT"
>>
File: djenne.jpg (81KB, 920x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
djenne.jpg
81KB, 920x656px
>>724916651
Djenne, one of the greatest adobe creations in the world. It's pretty damn impressing.

Do you want empires? Mali and Songhai are two of them.
Ethiopia is one of the oldest countries of the world also, despite the cultural divide inside the country and their religion.

These are just some examples of achievements without the help of white men, but i'm sure you'll tell me they don't count.

Also the Bering strait was much easier to cross, the sea level was lower.

Cool that you abbandoned the wheel thing tho, still waiting for the proof that no african culture had the wheel.
>>
>>724917181
>Defending niggers

>Accuses someone else of being retarded
>>
>>724917097
He won't mention it by name.
>>
File: Aaron.jpg (27KB, 262x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aaron.jpg
27KB, 262x326px
>>724917221
>Science deals with corollation, not causation

You have that backwards, nigger
>>
>>724916783
100 Asians?

We are talking about hundreds and hundreds of thousands of years of migrations.
Why 100 asians?
>>
>>724917086
>anyone who disagrees with me is a "shill"

You're beyond retarded. How do you even function?
>>
>>724917205
Brown? The joke of the Ivy League? The school they want to kick out? For shame.
>>
>>724917302
Um. No. I don't.
>>
>>724917331
>Someone from Berkeley

>Criticizing Brown
>>
>>724917380
Yeah, you really do

Correlation means two phenomenon are lumped together, causation means one is the result of the other
>>
>>724917439
Yes, that's right. From Berkeley. Brown is a joke.
>>
>>724912914
"next time you are losing an argument, deflect and pivot". You sound like a Trump surrogate.
>>
>>724917531
>Someone from Berkeley

>Calling Brown a joke
>>
>>724917580
Absolutely.
>>
>>724912914
I don't think it really counts if we're the reason their stupid. Anyone who goes to those shit hole schools is gonna be a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>724912914
>Please don't be mean to me.
You are such a pansy
>>
>>724917655
>Someone from Berkeley, the epitome of a libcuck factory

>Sticking to his guns about Brown
>>
File: 1469655033326.jpg (117KB, 780x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469655033326.jpg
117KB, 780x800px
ok

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.fi/
>>
>>724917577
The dubs don't lie
>>
>>724914294
so you are basically a racist left-winger?
>>
>>724917968
jej
>>
>>724917938
>libcuck

> i r calling him cucklib
> ir so clevver
> brown is goood skool becase I am gone their and ir clevver

Well, you've convinced me of your pathetic alma mater's superiority, goodfriend.
>>
>>724916169
this is true
>>
>>724916575
>bachelors of arts in psychology
kek
>>
>>724918154
>Defending niggers this hard

>Surprised when someone calls you a cuck
>>
>>724918333
>calls people cuck on 4chan
>surprised when people call you a retard
>>
>>724913960

To be fair, we'd have never branched off from bacteria if it was a purely numbers game
>>
File: DirtyJew.jpg (108KB, 611x643px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DirtyJew.jpg
108KB, 611x643px
>>724918431
>That's right goy

>You're retarded for not being anti-white goy
>>
>>724918333

I don't care a whim over your pointless racebait comments. I'm just disappointed in you as a person for failing to have a better vocabulary for insulting me.

One would think four, well, likely six in your case, years at an institute of higher learning, even Brown, would grant you an ability to do more than call the same thing over and over.

You can't insult liberals by calling them liberals. Cuck isn't really a good insult. It's just popular for the moment. And boring.

Use half that little brain someone paid so much to dump information into.
>>
>>724918554
>calling him a cuck didn't work
>better make some weird jew joke

lmao
>>
>>724918603
>You can't insult liberals by calling them liberals

Well there's the problem. Liberals suffer so badly from Dunning-Kruger that they can't even fathom how ignorant they are.
>>
>>724918711

You probably think screaming "Jews" at a bunch of orthodox walking down the street is the height of wit.
>>
>>724918800
As opposed to defending niggers on the only type of forum where you can speak truth without repercussions?
>>
>>724914287
The point of this thread is nobody's allowed to study that topic. Are you dense or something?
>>
>>724918904
Welcome to 4chan friendo
>>
>>724918904

> people disagreeing with me is a repercussion

I love that people like you get pissy at the retards in the SJW movement for wanting their hugboxes, and then cry incessantly whenever anyone disagrees with your stupid halfcocked opinions here
>>
>>724918904
Another anon here.
One of the side effects of being somewhere where it is allowed to speak truth without repercussions is that people who disagree with you, will speak what they consider to be truth.
What is the use of a place with free speech, if only one opinion is considered okay to espouse?
>>
>>724919362
Wow runon sentence there, I must've dropped my punctuation somewhere.
>>
>>724914019
dude this is fucking nothing you autistic retard. It's literally one dude's OPINION, not a study.
>>
>>724919458
Haha nice grammar slam
>>
>>724919533
Thanks, it was me slamming myself though.
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (376KB, 950x653px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
376KB, 950x653px
Blacks score the lowest in any for of test that measures intelligence. It seems like everyone know that blacks are retarded except for themselves.
>>
>>724919362
But it's not a matter of opinion

Try finding a black society that has progressed parallel to a white or asian one
>>
>>724914019
>is asked for peer reviewed studies
>cites the independent
How can you even function irl you brainless fuck?
>>
>>724920524
>Doesn't realize the entire point was that such studies aren't allowed
>>
>>724920524
Did you even read the source?
>>
>>724912914
As a white person who lives in South Africa, kaffirs are definitely, undoubtedly far far far far less intelligent than whites. Every fucking day, multiple times a day, actually more often than not some fucking kaffir has done something beyond stupid. At my University, my whole class (120+) including my lecturer believe that white people created aids to kill blacks, that their samgomas can strike a man down with lightning, that they must decolonise science and maths. Wtf. They can't drive either. Can't do basic fucking anything. We've received the same education, yet I can preform basic tasks that they cannot even begin to understand. And I'm not a genius, I'm average intelligence but compared to the.. Fuuuuck.
>>
>>724912914
An anthropologist did a study in Africa and found that on average, blacks had an IQ of around 85 compared to whites who averaged at 120.
>>
>>724919362
Still another anon chiming in. Opinions are not truths, they are beliefs. Some may be true, others may not be. Truth is (or ought to be) objective and demonstrable. Many people herein have asked for evidence of others assertions, but it has been scant. On both sides. Free speech is permission to say whatever nonsense you wish, establishing truth it is the problem for the listener.
>>
File: satracialgapfigure.gif (29KB, 276x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
satracialgapfigure.gif
29KB, 276x315px
>>724922102
>>
>>724922102
True, well my post was mostly me being a pothead, playing at sounding intelligent.
Asking for evidence is something I usually do, I just wanted to chime in about the free speech thing this time.
>>
>>724912914
KYS
>>
>>724912914
In 1831 when the British came to natal and found the Zulu, they still didn't have a fucking written language nor did they have the wheel or anything other than the short stabbing g spear (which Shaka came up with during his 8 year reign which ended in 1833 so it was still new) and the long spear and shield. All they could fucking do was rape and steal cattle from other tribes, who they slaughtered. But the western world already had guns, they had ships, Darwins book on evolution was released a few years later. South Africa didn't even have schools yet the rest of the world had universities already. Northern Africa is a little different, they had a relationship with the Arabs and Chinese so they were A LITTLE more advanced. But also living in South Africa, blacks are still fucking retarded. I'm ashamed to have the same nationality as them.
>>
>>724922272
Source: the college board
>good enough for me, better post this
>>
File: adoptionstudy.png (249KB, 843x843px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adoptionstudy.png
249KB, 843x843px
>>724922102
.
>>
>>724922496
The college board administers the SATs
>>
>>724913603
>Science has never progressed from listening to social taboos
Yep. And science had nothing to do with "vanquishing" religion. It was attacked by Enlightenment philosophy.
>>
>>724916471 the only reason some African nations had the wheel or any advancement was because they had a relationship with the Chinese and Arabs. I'm an anthropology and history major, we study the shit out of this because I live in South Africa and we no longer study any good things the whites did. Only colonization and slavery.
>>
>>724917242
"the current structure dates from 1907"
wow
>>
>>724915517
What, are you Jewish or something?

Coward.
>>
>>724922951
yes and?
Dresden today is pretty cool and it got super mega fucked during world war 2, doesn't mean that just beacuse it's been rebuilt it sucks.
>>
>>724916169
Thank you
>>
>>724916925
Fuck u motherfucka I ain't need a degree to know that you a punk ass bitch who run his mouth
>>
>>724917086
>Muh preshus seekrit club
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 14



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.