[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone a Freemason, or know anything of it? Give as much

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 30

File: freemas.png (70KB, 312x310px) Image search: [Google]
freemas.png
70KB, 312x310px
Is anyone a Freemason, or know anything of it?

Give as much information as you can give, I am interested in becoming one.
>>
From what I understand it's a prestigious men's club don't overglorify it it's not illuminati shit but it's full of great people who talk and share ideas pretty much what I know :/
>>
>>724868253
I see, would you want to be a freemason based on your knowledge of it?
>>
>>724868048
We are the elite. Your death will come soon. As soon as your mom sucks my balls tomorrow night
>>
Ex boyfriend was in it. I don't know much, because he "wasn't allowed to talk about it." It's freaky shit, you almost basically have to be invited and that's after they do research on you. After he started the Masonry thing, he started looking over his shoulder and not talking to me anymore about things. It's a cult. -100/10 Would strongly not recommended
>>
A good reason to see other intelligent beings for a beer outside your home, pretty much a poker night with good/random friends. Read on the internet about it, it's all about sharing ideas freely.
>>
Yeah it seems really cool and I'm sure you have to have some level of intelligence to enter, but entry isn't so simple, you have a paper me you need 5 applications from other Mason's vouching for you basically but it does seem like a cool thing and I think if I took the time I would enjoy it
>>
I made it to 3rd degree, "master mason" is the title, before I enlisted in the Marines and went away. At my job school in the Marines, in 1999 and before the hardest block of training, the teacher walked up, shook my hand, and asked if I was a traveling man. I said I was heading east, and returned the handshake the right way. Passed the block with a 98 percent, which I totally didn't earn myself. Masons are everywhere and they quite possibly know who is who. Just saying.
>>
>>724868609
you could go to the bar and have a beer like normal folk.. you know without all the gay robes and pageantry
>>
>>724868253
This is about right. I live in a Mason town, they built the town hall, the library, some of the apartment buildings, the churches, the whole shibang.
Visited the lodge on main street a few times and each time it felt like I walked into some extra shy version of Mad Men.
>>
>>724868048
Its supposed to be a BIG secret, but basically the bottom line of the Freemason is that they practice magic.Its not some crazy ass harry Potter shit. Its very similar to pagan/wicken rituals. The higher ups just keep it a secret because when the Freemason was originated, magic use was extremely taboo in western culture. Also the keep it a secret to weed out all the faggots who would fuck it all up.
>>
>>724869061
Interesting, thank you for sharing. Out of all the experience you encountered, would you recommend joining the freemasons?
>>
File: original_460.jpg (248KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
original_460.jpg
248KB, 1000x1000px
I left Masonry because it's honestly filled with a load of pig headed losers.

You want to join the Ordo Templu Orientis! Crowley style baby!
>>
>>724869538
haha clearly not a secret no more
>>
>>724869221
There is no robes and shit, we are not in the 1800' anymore.
>>
>>724869395
I'm the Anon from 061 above. Pretty true. It's a bunch of older guys, mostly hiding from their wives. But, they are also the kind of older guys who generally look out for younger guys that remind them of themselves and will apparently make phone calls to other lodges to take care of a brother, of so inclined.
>>
>>724868048
I think the "G" stands for a greater power or something - they have it hanging in the middle of the room. They told me I had to be religious to join - I was out after that.
>>
Unrelated somewhat, but what's the deal with the Knights of Pythias?
I obtained what is either an old, or super poorly maintained sword bearing their inscription. It's rusted to shit.
>>
>>724869061
Whoa that's cool!
>>
File: Masonswithaprons2.jpg (93KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
Masonswithaprons2.jpg
93KB, 800x551px
>>724869760
>there is no robes and shit
what does this look like to you? I bet you wish you were one of these corny niggas
>>
>>724869629
im guessing being a freemason is the first step haha
>>
>>724869840
wait so i have something kinda relevant to this.

i drove up and drove to a city 1000s miles away just out of the blue and was staying in a homeless shelter. one day all the blacks etc there are kinda swarming around me asking me questions because i didn't really fit the bill for someone that stayed there - they weren't intimidating me or anything more just perplexed out how i wound up there and wtf my deal was?

anyways this mason guy comes he's an older guy (gave me kinda weird vibes) he had a masonic ring on, was driving a really nice mercedes sports car, kinda pulled me aside and told me if i ever needed anything like a laundry, food, yada showed me some pictures of his place on his phone. i thoguht hell no this guy is like a serial killer or something i didn't want anything to do with him, after he left many at the shelter said to stay leary of him that he has been there talking to 'young guys before' i stayed in that city for a few years would see him around from time to time and he'd always approach me ask me how i was, always allude to the fact that he could help me with stuff (always seemed like he wanted me to go to this place) never gave me money or anything.

was he trying to help? recurit me? or serial killer?
>>
>>724868048
had a coworker who was one. went to an open house they had once and saw the inside of the temple. nothing scary or freaky. they focus a lot on self improvement. the building aspect and symbolism is really big....learning how to build yourself into a better person. and masons watch out for other masons.
>>
File: washington-masonic1.jpg (47KB, 596x547px) Image search: [Google]
washington-masonic1.jpg
47KB, 596x547px
not to mention there were 8 presidents before George Washington. How many of you douchebags know about John Hanson?
>>
I'm actually a grand wizard of the Freemasons. We don't get much done anymore, mostly just forest cross burnings
>>
>>724869871
I've heard that you don't have to be religious per se, but that you just have to believe that a "higher power" or god-like thing exists.
>>
>>724870357
EDIT: my bad I'm thinking of the KKK
>>
My grandfather was one of the higher up elites, but he died before i knew him and my father wont talk about it lel
>>
>>724870254
he is trying to help you stupid faggot
>>
>>724870086
There's not enough favors in this lifetime to get me to want to go to meetings and kiss these assholes' asses. I'd rather be a Templar Knight any-fucking-ways
>>
>>724868048

Am mason, just got home from our weekly hangout like 20 minutes ago
>>
Explore with mr.pavey account
http://lnx.freemasons-freemasonry.com/RAA/mastubfr.html
Username: ashlar
Password: keystone
>>
>>724870379
>believe that a "higher power" or god-like thing exists
still out
>>
>>724870535
eh idk? he had this really nice masonic ring always had it on it stood out a lot. the dude just gave me weird vibes but i'm a paranoid to begin with. for instance he said he was hired by the city to do 'crowd analysis' at major events basically he was trained to pick out threats in a crowd and do further investigating or something.

i got more serial killer vibes from him then anything like i said he always seemed to want me to go to his place 'laundry, food, shower' shit like that. maybe he was just trying to help but either way i was too cautious to accept his help and yes i think he was a high high ranking mason and also he was RICH as a motherfucker.

another young homeless guy (really interesting guy btw) actually went with him cruising around and spending the day i said 'you actually went with that guy?' he didn't seem to get weird vibes from him or anything but the dude was more of a psychopathic type so i don't think he would ever really worry about his safety around strangers or something.
>>
>>724868048

I've been involved for a few years now (Australian)

Read the book 'The Kybalion', then imagine a circle jerking men's club discussing this philosophy

In all honesty, it's just a place for men who wish to better themselves
>>
>>724868048
You and Barney Rubble get to dress up like water buffaloes every month. It's cool.
>>
>>724870693
that's cool man
>>
>>724868048
2 B 1 Ask 1
>>
>>724870640
Did you have any human sacrifices this week or just animals?
>>
>>724870254
Tons of brothers are...brothers. My honest intuition is he was trying to help you. A big part of Masonry, for those of us who took it seriously, is to help the community. He probably assumed showing up to the homeless shelter with some "bling" might help inspire people to the message. He'd probably done well for himself, with a little help in terms of networking from his brothers, and was showing off what could be done if an anon towed the line and worked hard within that system.

I haven't kept up with Masonry, but I will still be cremated with my apron when I die, because I pledged to do so.
>>
>>724870842

He was a racist who dident like seeing a white guy in a homeless shelter with a bunch of stinking niggers.
>>
Illuminati triangle - characteristic of all existence. Everything is temporary and we are all composed by temporary phenomenons. Its so fucking simple, but you fags wont believe me anyway
>>
>>724870875

>Read the book 'The Kybalion'

this 100%
>>
>>724871706
or I could read the corupus hermeticum instead.. not the phony knockoff

can freemasons get anything right?
>>
Mason here. All you have to do to join is to ask. You apply for membership then take degrees. Cool shit, not some crazy illuminati conspiracy. Go see for yourself
>>
>>724868048

NETWORKING!

There are a lot of important and powerful people in the freemasons.

Even if you do not get in with them directly you will be friends with people who know them and they will put in a good word for you.

I was trying to get a job that was a shot in the dark but still worth it because the pay was amazing. Was flat out told i did not get said job. was bummed about it and was talking with buddy who was in the freemasons and said he would talk to some guy who knew the guy who ran the company. that fucking night at like 11pm i got a call from the guy who ran the fucking company with a job offer saying he "heard good things about me".

again. NETWORKING. Its a very important thing to do and the freemasons is a damn good place to do it. get in as soon as you can.
>>
>>724871907
So I can just go apply? (And what's the difference between them and The Shriners)Then why all the secrecy about having to be referred by members?
>>
>>724868552
This is bullshit. Not you, but the info you have is wrong. The only way to join is to ask, you cannot be invited in. The reality is that it is a boy scouts club but for old men. There is nothing secret about it anymore these days.
>>
>>724870263
The US began in 1789.
>>
my grandfather was a grandmaster...my grandmother recently started talking about it now that she has dementia..
she even gave us the ring he had, it looks alot like that inscription.
I kept trying to tell her that freemasonry was considered like super evil and conspiracy theories revolving around it but she didn't buy any of it. I asked her what my grandfather did when he was in it (remember he was a grandmaster rank 40 or something) and she said he just went to some "lodge" a lot and she never was allowed to go there with him. My mom was also freaked out about the "ring" he had left after he died and i think she sold it for a few thousand to some jeweler. I'm not making this up..i wish i was...I don't remember much about my grandfather either since he passed when I was like 7. Wish I could give anon more info.
>>
>>724871169
i dont know 1
>>
>>724871515
How did he feel about subject a bunch of black folks to an unwashed, uneducated Trumptard?
>>
>>724871907

Seriously?

Been wanting to network myself in as well.

Never met an official member.
>>
>>724872357
the declaration was signed/planned/conceived 12 years before that.. so they were independent and leaderless? or they were not independent?

I will let you decide kiddo
>>
one of my best friend was in De Molay which is supposed to be freemasonry for kids up to the age of 21 I believe. Sounds like it's just a hangout/club, and a lot of rich people and well connected people happen to be involved. But the thing about Freemasonry that makes it so special is that nobody really knows (or is supposed to know) when it started
>>
>>724870842
of all things, masons only strive to do positive things for their fellow humans. The ones I knew weren't racist, but they weren't idiots either.
>>
>>724868552
Can you give me his kik so i can ask him to invite me?
>>
File: aleister-crowley-poet.jpg (181KB, 924x1221px) Image search: [Google]
aleister-crowley-poet.jpg
181KB, 924x1221px
>>724869629
https://www.youtu.be.com/watch?v=qMN4Du2qdNk
>>
>>724872858
it started with the building of the temple of solomon you fucking jerk. of course those master masons probably didn't imagine it would be the pedo-circle jerk pseudo-cabbalistic lusterfuck that it is today.

or maybe they did. who the fuck knows
>>
>>724872912
ya but you don't know someones intentions just by what ideologies they subscribe to. actually terrible people like to get in with altruistic groups.

see many religious leaders who are abusive molesters, or serial killers who went to church, shit like that.
>>
>>724872828
wasn't it a union of sovereign states?
>>
Ok so one of the freemason lodges in a different town of mine (fucken 1hr and 30 mins away) is offering an information session, as i said i am interested in joining. What should i do? You think this would help me get in?
>>
>>724873101
That isn't what he told me, CHIEF.
>>
>>724873197
I wasn't trying to defend that particular guy. If he was showing off the fact that he was a mason then he was likely a fraud.
>>
>>724873232
that seems hardly the point 200 years after the fact. my question is why the revisionism? why learn about the MASONIC president Washington as "1st" and not the 8 or 9 other dudes who were holding shit down before him.

fuck them?
>>
>>724873329
the jewish pedo part or the temple of solomon part? maybe you should pick up a fucking history book before commenting back at me
>>
>>724873480
The temple of solomon part, PAL.
>>
>>724871625
Try me
>>
>>724873557
okay well that is the story or fable if you will.. seeing as how it is 2000 years strong I am not sure how you are going to find a bunch of shit that would prove or disprove it

you understand where the term mason comes from right? you understand the concept of a fraternity, yes?
>>
>>724868048
it's a men's club, nothing special about it honestly. They probably take good care of you though.
>>
Grandfather was invited by his father, he declined, next year he asked his older brother about it and found out he had a lot of connections through it. When my grandfather wanted to get out of nyc in the twenties, his brother helped him find a perfect place upstate, helped him become a forester (he loves the woods), and gave him pretty much all the material he needed to build a house.

His brother died young in a car accident and he doesn't talk about it anymore. He's convinced himself he did it all on his own. Learned about it from mom, grandma told me his brother hung out with 'pagaan folk, but extremely good mannered.

Last time I went up to visit he showed me a sword in his attic that my grandma said was from his dad. Mom didn't know about it. I asked him about it when he showed me and he just mumbled out of it.
>>
>>724873420
tbh i thought freemasonry started long before america was ever thought about. but that they had a big part in starting america. I never understood why washington's membership was so pronounced in that context.
>>
>>724873667
Yeah I do, BUD.
>>
File: ring.jpg (120KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
ring.jpg
120KB, 750x750px
>>724873339
eh he mainly was showing off his sports cars, or brand new bmw crotch rocket or some other fancy shit on his phone. he never mentioned anything about hte masons id never known had i known seen his ring the first time i interacted with him. he had it on every time i seen him in the years following too, i'm pretty sure it just kinda stayed on all the time. idk if that is poser shit or if masons actually do that?

anyways pic kinda related it was all gold no diamonds but very noticeable masonic symbol
>>
>>724873817
okay then I have no idea where you got that "mstyerious nobody knows this or that blah blah blah"

the "big secret" is the fable of solomon's temple and the master mason who was killed by his disciples for not relaying the secrets.
how you interpret the story is important because the dude was seen as somewhat of a martyr or whatever he even has a known name.. hiram abiff.. I feel like you don't know anything about masonry or even have a faggot friend who as a mason.

why lie on the internet anon?
>>
>>724874075
He was in De Molay. I didn't say he was mason, GUY.
>>
>>724873959
You can buy those online. just search google or ebay for mason rings.
>>
File: 1488151681.jpg (96KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1488151681.jpg
96KB, 750x937px
>>724868048
Most of my past family members were Freemasons, I know next to nothing about it though.
>>
>>724874241
>GUY
>BUD
>CHIEF
this isn't clever or funny and just highlights your lack of years on this earth, faggot
also stop shitposting about stuff you know very little about
>>
Masons were behind the independence movements of all countries in the Americas, from the USA to Argentina, all revolutionary leaders were masons.
They basically oppose traditionalism and the Catholic church, while advocating for progressivism and freedom of speech and other enlightenment bourgeoisie values.

Shit organization, I'd much rather become a member of a Catholic order than a Mason. Of course if you are an Anglo then masonic institutions are for you since freedom and all that other bullshit are the things you bunch value in life.
>>
>>724874075
>>724874241
>>724874367

and lol I'm done shitposting. He just told me that nobody knows how it started, not sure why he would if it's apparently not a secret. Also, he's not in Demolay anymore but his brothers a Mason.
>>
>>724874373
>They basically oppose traditionalism
from what i know of masons, this seems like an odd statement.
>>
>>724872274
I'm the one that posted about the ex. Like I said, I wasn't told much, it was always kinda played up as a very "hush hush society " but thanks for correcting me! Sorry my info was wrong!
>>
>>724874303
eh i think he was legit i mean the ring was just a standard gold ring not flashy or anything just had a masonic symbol like pic. this guy was rich like had at least a couple million rich i'm pretty sure if he wanted to show off he coult buy much flashier jewelry then that.
>>
>>724874508
>He just told me that nobody knows how it started
because he thinks that the solomon story isn't 2 clicks away on google. because he is a faggot like you
>>
>>724874628
Thank you homie. I think I'm gonna visit a lodge sometime this year and apply.
>>
>>724874543
The masons are for bourgeoisie values, basically classical liberalism and progressivism. You will not see Masons advocating the tradition and culture of the Catholic church, monarchism or any other type of life that is not in line with contemporary and classical liberalism. This is why they're utter trash.
>>
>>724874590
>Sorry my info was wrong!
Don't be sorry because you're not at fault. The internet has a wealth of information about the masons. Their history is more interesting imo than their current events.
>>
>>724874616
For all you know though, he could be rich from selling body parts to the black market. Clearly he was intelligent either way.
>>
>>724874771
nice. just wait till you get to all the cabbalistic pseudo-science. fun stuff
>>
>>724868048
I'm part of the lower branch of Freemasonry it's pretty good you get into it
>>
>>724874792
Their history is about defeating the Catholic church and all forms of tradition. They were "enlightened" men that promoted democracy, freedom and all that other stupid bullshit American republics were founded upon. They were the revolutionaries of their era. Jacobins opposed to the old order of the world.
Of course, Masons are now the old order. They won after all.
>>
>>724874792
I just don't like to talk shit where it isn't deserved. To me, it was really dark and cult like, and that may be the part of the world I'm in (southern east coast, US),
>>
>>724874784
The only traditions I've ever seen them embrace is their own, not somebody else's. That is all I meant.
>>
Ok so one of the freemason lodges in a different town of mine (fucken 1hr and 30 mins away) is offering an information session, as i said i am interested in joining. What should i do? You think this would help me get in?
>>
>>724875075
Nowadays it's a place for fancy men to meet up and mingle with each other, drink bourbon and play golf. At the upper levels of the organization things get sinister, it's about power and deeply connected with high end politics and international finance. At lower levels though, it's just a place for social gatherings.
>>
>>724869061
>the right way
Tell us more
>>
>>724874989
That is what I meant by "interesting". Didn't mean that as good or bad either way. America has an "interesting" history as well and some of it is very bad.
>>
File: mason.jpg (347KB, 1600x1195px) Image search: [Google]
mason.jpg
347KB, 1600x1195px
>>724875174
1. Go to lodge info session
2. Ask to join up
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
File: 23rw.jpg (35KB, 300x466px) Image search: [Google]
23rw.jpg
35KB, 300x466px
there are men throughout history who preached true enlightenment

paying dues and learning secret handshakes doesn't seem like the way towards bettering oneself, just saying
>>
>>724875386
its not a personal invite, sort of like a tour. I get what you mean though and i am considering it.
>>
>>724875282
Can you give an example of how they are sinister? Or at least a metaphor?
>>
>>724872828
No, the first attempt resulted in the Confederation of States. That attempt failed and was replaced with the USA in 1789.
>>
>>724868048
Jews and their appointees.
>>
>>724875368
I'm a Latin American Catholic and a traditionalist so of course I hate those people deeply. It is speculated that child pedophilia scandals and the abdication of Pope Benedict XVI are all products of masonic influence and their infiltration of the church.

Most high end people in finance, banking, politics and industry are all freemasons.
>>
>>724875282
That sounds literally nothing like what he made it out as. He was always worried the members were watching him, following him around, they wouldn't tell him.much about the organization before he "proved himself" -you see why I, as a girlfriend and involuntarily involved, could be worried.
>>
>>724875484
I am 20 years old, do you think they would turn me down? I know i have read you have to be atleast 18 but they are looking for people 21 and older
>>
>>724875640
It is possible that he joined a rogue lodge or something to that effect. Apparently those are a thing and those lodges are disavowed.
>>
File: zpage044.gif (904KB, 1174x844px) Image search: [Google]
zpage044.gif
904KB, 1174x844px
>>**taps your head**
>>"I think HERE is where you will find the emptiness"
>>
>>724875634
Assholes are assholes under any name. I've heard similar stories about catholic folks.
>>
>>724875506
Everything you know about the contemporary Western world was built by the masons. Concepts like "freedom" of speech, assembly, capitalism, free markets, democracy, the obsession with equality, etc. It was all built by masons.

If you are genuinely interested in defying everything the modern world stands for, read The Antichrist by Nietzsche and his critiques of mass culture and liberalism.
>>
File: 1480142302787.jpg (83KB, 1226x904px) Image search: [Google]
1480142302787.jpg
83KB, 1226x904px
>>724868048
A family friend of mine is a Freemason. He has the signet ring that has been passed down through his family. He also told us about there being bunkers in the rocky mountains that the elites would escape to when shit hits the fan. He wasn't allowed to say where though.
>>
>>724875923
you forgot to spit in his face
>>
>>724875923
Vast and Unlimited O
>>
>>724875870
Would you happen to know how I could go about finding out if they are? If it's a "he man woman's haters" club they'll never talk to me.
>>
My dad got their attention about a decade ago and they are still sending him cards and shit with things like "we're going nuts trying to contact you" with a shitty penut guy on the card
>>
>>724868048
I'm a second degree and I became one by applying online.
http://www.freemasonnetwork.org/become-freemason
Once you send in an application, you'll get a call in a couple of days to arrange a meeting.
>>
File: 234_324.jpg (199KB, 470x661px) Image search: [Google]
234_324.jpg
199KB, 470x661px
"the path to immortality is hard and only few find it.. the rest await the great day when the wheels of the universe shall be stopped and the immortal sparks shall escape from the sheaths of substance... woe unto those who wait for they must return again, unconscious and unknowing, to the seed ground of the stars and await a new beginning"

tl;dr truth is out there and you don't have to hand over your shekels to jew pawns to receive it
>>
>>724876005
Very American of you to try to drag everything down to an individual level. I'm referring to historical patterns, cycles and cultural and political change. Not specific freemasons. Regardless, I oppose all the values they stand for so there's bound to be confrontation in that front.
>>
>>724876049
>contemporary Western world was built by the masons
this was literally one of the first things I learned about masons. I just didn't see it as a bad thing by itself. How is this sinister? Or, what would be preferred?
>>
>>724875634
That's because its a club. A big ass secret club where people with a lot of money (and the influence money buys) can make deals in secret without fearing anyone is going to rat them out. What happens in the lodge, stays in the lodge.

That's the only reason so many high-level businessmen and politicians are masons.
>>
>>724876233
No idea, I think a proper mason lurking in this thread could or would answer that one because I would like to know too.
>>
>>724876260
only so many bones for the dogs
don't spoil the supper
>>
i know that the secret Mason Word has seven letters and a cabalistic value of 72.
>>
If you were a mason, and wanted to leave. what would happen?>
>>
>>724876508
Okay, thanks for all your insight!
>>
>>724876147
>>724876271
>I'm referring to historical patterns, cycles and cultural and political change.
Same here. I'm not pro mason nor pro catholic, just an observer. Both of these organizations have some bad history because of bad apples at higher echelons.
>>
>>724876601
they would wave.. or bake you a cake or something
>>
>>724868048
I went to a backyard bbq party of a bunch of Freemasons as a young teenager. I can confirm they party like regular adults. They save the cult stuff for official meetings, not family get-togeathers.
>>
>>724874373
Here in Mexico it has long be rumored that the York Rite and the Scottish Rite alternated in selecting the presidents in the early days of the country. That always struck me as far-fetched because most of the presidents were craven, grasping, selfish, and brutal. Not that I have any great love for the Masons, but those are not qualities that the Masons espouse publicly.
>>
>>724868048
Go ask your local lodge for a petition. They have to give you one. Then fill it out truthfully and return it.
>>
>>724876327
I prefer a world where the beautiful and the spiritual is priced over the economic and the material. Where communities and the cohesiveness of populations are prioritized over a forced ideas of "equality" and multiculturalism that simply do not work.
You can see the monuments of the mason's influence today, it's cities like New York with its massive glass and steel buildings dedicated to offices and financial endeavors. Contrast that with the aristocratic, traditionalist past of old with its beautiful palaces, cathedrals, and a strong sense of loyalty from different levels of society between each other. The values of old have been neglected, and replaced with masonic materialism and its thrist for "progress" that may be making everyone more comfortable, but certainly not happier.

Modern masonry forced itself against the old European orders, like the monarchies and the Catholic church. Then it was challenged by Nazi Germany and then communist Russia. They've all failed to stop freemasonry.
>>
>>724874784
advocating anything but freedom is utter trash
ftfy
>>
>>724877013
freedom is a loaded word my son.. ask yourself who is selling this notion of freedom.. and what are their intentions?
is your definition of freedom the same as mine?
>>
Freemason's founded the USA. Becoming a Mason is great for networking and social connections. The ritual stuff is a lot of fun. Lots of assholes out there talking about them being demonic and shit. Reality is they have a higher level of ethics than the general public. Join and grow in the Degrees.
>>
>>724876869
The figureheads that are Mexican "presidents" are totally irrelevant, it's just an alternation of power behind the same people in the same social circles.
>>
>>724868048
Not a freemason myself but have many stories. Girlfriend's father was a mason and I have been to the lodge many times. AMA
>>
>>724877096
Their ideology and history is very much some deep demonic shit.
>>
>>724874784
Monotheism is essentially conservative and monotheism is a necessary tenet of Masonry. On one hand, it is nice to see that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam (the three monotheistic religions) are given equal footing, but on the other hand, the requirement to believe in Bertrand Russell's flying teapot, regardless whether it spouts Latin, Hebrew, or Arabic, offends me.
>>
>>724876991
Sounds like you prefer monarchies. That really only really works for relatively small populations though. When you have many millions of people to manage vs a few hundred, then the dynamics change dramatically.
>>
>>724870568
called york rite now
>>
>>724877096
that probably has something to do with the fact that Anton LaVey the author of the satanic bible and founder of the church of satanism was a follower of Aliester Crowley who was a British cultists who was rejected from Freemasonry and dabbled in O.T.O another fraternity

Aliester Crowley was cool in between the try-hard luciferian rituals and eating feces off of crackers
>>
File: donald dukat.jpg (47KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
donald dukat.jpg
47KB, 600x375px
>>724875634
>Most high end people in finance, banking, politics and industry are all freemasons.
So, uh, what degree is His Serene Trumpiness?
>>
>>724868048
just a mens club that help out local communities nothing more my guy, alot of people will tell you weird shit goes on or gay shit or illuminati shit, its all crap, its just a dudes club where guys go to talk shit and be guys with SJW bullshit you can literally join by asking a local member to sponsor you
>>
>>724877231
>Their ideology and history is very much some deep demonic shit.
I have relatives in the higher degrees. One was at the 33rd degree Lodge that's thireen block north of the White House in DC. It is far from demonic. You learn a lot that only confirms most of the Bible and other forces that keep The Republic strong. While everyone is screaming that the Russians and CIA hacked the elections, notice no one dares mention Masonic influence.
>>
>>724872255
Become a mason, and find out.
>>
>>724877295
You are confusing national monarchies with empire, and the fact that religion and common language are everything you need to create a stable and cohesive nation state.
>>
>>724877382
Crowley had a lot going for him. He had some deep philosophical ideas that could potentially benefit mankind.

But yeah... his batshit craziness and high levels of nope-ness destroyed his credibility
>>
>>724877510
>So, uh, what degree is His Serene Trumpiness?
Trump is at least a fifth generation mason. Would not be surprised if he is 33rd degree. He has all the makings of a Grand Mason.
>>
>>724872858
Pre catholic church and french killing off a shitload of templar
>>
>>724876508
In previous masonic threads your wish had been granted.
>>
Just like every other organization of humans. New ppl gotta give and make donations. Old guys scared of death take from the young and rape children. Same loop that's been going on since we started forming communities. My advice, find strength in solitude. Only the weak need recognition
>>
>>724877777
checked
>>
>>724876658
Tom Cruise will show up at your house and…
>>
>>724873261
Go, get informed. Then decide if yoh want to join or not.
>>
you have to get involved with a secret lodge to join the real illuminati shit and you have to be rich or well connected to get an invite
>>
>>724873756
Try pre 1st crusade
>>
>>724878033
legend says it goes all the way back to the earlier kingdoms of egypt, which would be ~5500 years old
>>
>>724877626
No I'm not. You're forgetting about healthcare and an economy that doesn't involve violence and constant takeover of neighboring territories.
>>
>>724874373
Well now you can be both since it is no longer banned by the pope to join freemasonry
>>
>>724870411
highest rank in freemasonry = 33
KKK = 33
K = 11
k + k + k = 33
also why are all freemasons ugly? besides the puppets they put in the eye of the public like russell brand. i guess they have some ugly ones in the eye of the public tho like neil de grasses tyson.
inb4 this thread is crawling with freemasons and get butthurt
>>
>>724877786
Well, that is fucking helpful.
>>
>>724877162
That can be said for any country. If you can find a copy of Gore Vidal's "Duluth", that is very much on point. And fun to read.

The President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it.
–Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
>>
wp freemasons
>>
>>724872858
>But the thing about Freemasonry that makes it so special is that nobody really knows (or is supposed to know) when it started
They are called Mason's as in Stone Masons. The order traces their roots back to those skill workers that could easily travel between medieval European kingdoms to build churches and castles. These skills were so rare, anyone of any social class or position could join to build these structures. From that, a guild was born that created a society of lodges for the Masons to travel between these kingdoms for them to sleep as they practiced their craft.

Unknown the to royalty of these kingdom's the Masons collected knowledge of ancient times via the royal families to build these structures. Suddenly the Mason guild masters collected ancient secrets and traditions of Rome and Greece.

Specifically, they learned and kept democracy and parliamentary procedure alive in their Lodge meetings.

By the time of the Campaigns, they become very powerful challenging the Catholic Church and the royalty of these Kingdoms. This is how the Templar Knights were born. Asshole suppressed them but they kept their traditions alive attempting to give birth to a Republic like Rome again.

This is why Washington DC is decorated in all Roman revival. In fact, the first name of Washington, DC was New Rome.
>>
File: my lord.png (92KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
my lord.png
92KB, 904x692px
>>724868048
Please stop believing in false symbols you heretic scum, we are gonna to eradicate you all jews, illuminati and freemasons. Your puppet Hillary failed. Praise kek.
>>
File: trump shitgibbon.jpg (91KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump shitgibbon.jpg
91KB, 639x960px
>>724877672
A damning indictment of Masonry if I ever saw one.
>>
>>724878276
Sorry, dude, I can only speak historically. When my hand shakes, it's not secret.
>>
>>724878583
there is no way anyone would ever be president without being a high level mason or having the support from high level masons
>>
my grandmother was a freemason. She was apart of the F.A.T.A.L sisterhood i wear the necklace showing the FATAL star each day. She was outstanding the masons work like a rotory organization
>>
>>724878583
>A damning indictment of Masonry if I ever saw one.
The type of people that hate Trump make me love the man even more. He is beating the deepstate that has been displacing Masons in the Fed for the past fifty years.
>>
File: shakeshakeshake.jpg (26KB, 236x562px) Image search: [Google]
shakeshakeshake.jpg
26KB, 236x562px
>>724878705
The handshakes are no secret, but for masons they seem to be a language of their own.
>>
>>724878730
Once upon a time, perhaps. Hard to believe nowadays, though. It looks to be calcified mythology at this point.
If any of you could put in a word for me. Freemasonry opens doors. I was a bit on edge just now but…
https://youtu.be/t1bHBthJN9w
>>
File: image.png (329KB, 1320x2641px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329KB, 1320x2641px
Mason's are known to indulge in gay orgies and are know to farm kids. Aswell they even admit to worship lucifer. It's just a bunch of old sick freaks who should just be shot and done with already
>>
>>724879214
What does it mean when you tickle the other fellow's palm with your middle finger? Donald Trump did that to me once and I thought "No, that can't be. I'm not a nine or a ten, I'm a guy."
>>
>>724879400
the requirement of masons to believe in a "higher power" is what keeps me from wanting to join. It isn't the masons that are the problem here as much as it is the religious fanatics. A lot of what you say there can be said of catholics.
>>
>>724878730
>there is no way anyone would ever be president without being a high level mason or having the support from high level masons
This is one reason why Hillary lost. The mainstream media dare not accuse Mason's of fixing elections. Suddenly a few on these media company board of directors would be told to retire or resign real quick.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 942x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 942x680px
Also posting some images of mason related shit
>>
>>724879400
>Mason's are known to indulge in gay orgies and are know to farm kids. Aswell they even admit to worship Lucifer. It's just a bunch of old sick freaks who should just be shot and done with already
More bullshit to demonize a very ethical and moral group that leads society.
>>
>>724879639
maybe that is from his pussy grabbing habit?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 727x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 727x668px
Moar
>>
File: image.png (255KB, 2634x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255KB, 2634x826px
More shit
>>
>>724879846
Well, his mentor was Roy Cohn after all. Please don't tell me that Roy Cohn was a Freemason too! I can accept the idea that the Catholic are pederasts, but not the Founding Fathers.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 713x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 713x672px
More
>>
>>724879759
>>724879939
o hai /pol/
>>
>>724868048
my grandpa is one, he's a badass conservative german
>>
File: image.png (615KB, 850x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
615KB, 850x698px
More stuff
>>
>>724880239
also the people talking about how hard it is to join are lying, it's a fucking joke to join, you literally just go to one of the lodges and tell them you want to join
>>
>>724880103
>but not the Founding Fathers.
there is no telling what these fuckers could get away with, masons or not. They succeeded in committing treason after all.
>>
>>724880292
Monty Python never lies! That is an outright fabrication! I shall take this matter up with Mr Cleese immediately!
>>
>>724879400
that guy was trolling good.

>how dod you think obama became the first black president? he had to suck some dick

goddamn i was laughing pretty hard at that part the other stuff about child farming is probably just bullshit darker sinister trolling.
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 1400x1121px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 1400x1121px
More
>>
>>724868048
NIGC2-PX3CJ-L4DKP

be fast my dudes- steam
>>
>>724880695
why does your info have no timestamps?
>>
If you want to find more about the origins of Freemasonry research about "essenes"
>>
>>724880432
Treason is a matter of dates. We should be looking for something more elemental here. The Freemasons I know are ineffectual politicians, even failures professionally, so it's hard for me to see them as some invisible hand behind the great events of the world.
>>
>>724881026
The masons you seem to know are probably lifted up by other masons unknown to you. Either that, or they have some other privilege that puts them in positions of power.

If that is your only source of reference for masons, then you should really learn some history. Abraham Lincoln was anti-mason but for very different reasons. If you want to hate masons, learn why he did first.
>>
>>724880695
>>724880879
This book was most likely printed in the 1940s or '50s. The font is Frederic Goudy's (from the U.S.) but the typography looks more British.
>>
Once got a letter from an older gent I've been family friends with for all my life and on the back he drew an eye triangle thing like on the dollar bill kinda. I called him eventually and asked about it and he said he just did it to make me wonder. Was he truthing for just fuckin with me?
>>
>>724881519
if you have to ask, then he was fucking with you. Don't take that shit so seriously.
>>
>>724881431
>lifted up by other masons unknown to you
More invisible hands. That's a William of Occam no-no.

The first rule is not to employ any term of which we have not clearly explained the meaning;
the second rule is never to put forward any proposition which we cannot demonstrate by truths already known.
= Blaise Pascal =
Pensées sur la géométrie en général
>>
File: iluminati masones34.jpg (246KB, 1518x1022px) Image search: [Google]
iluminati masones34.jpg
246KB, 1518x1022px
>>
>>724881896
¿Juárez? ¿San Martín?
>>
>>724881859
>More invisible hands. That's a William of Occam no-no.
No, this is how organized crime works.
>>
>>724868048
My dad used to be one many years ago. Its a secret society but its mostly rituals and nothing that weird going on tbh.
>>
>>724881998
donde? te referis al lugar? ni idea..
>>
>>724882045
So now Freemasonry is organized crime. Like that movie where Jack the Ripper was a Freemason, eh? Good movie, just didn't seem like quite the thing to take literally.
>>
>>724868048
My grandfather is in it. You have to be invited as far as I know. I don't think it's anything like you're thinking. They do fundraisers and have a pancake breakfast once a month....it's pretty much just a hobby for old dudes.
>>
>>724882364
¿De quién es la cita? (Toda secta ocultista va en contra de una nación…)
>>
>>724882858
Freemasonry is not organized crime.
Invisible hands is organized crime.
>>
>>724882878
best description ever imo
>>
>>724868048
My grandpa has been in the freemasons for 60 years and i know little to none about it
>>
File: 7ad2Fm11r058cd.jpg (14KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
7ad2Fm11r058cd.jpg
14KB, 320x272px
>>724877777
nice
>>
Speaking of networking,
http://www.freemasonnetwork.org/home
>>
We really don't do anything that exciting, it's like boy scouts for grown- ups but if you're legitimately interested just Google ypurblocal lodge and attend a "stated meeting" dinner; these are open to the public and you can have a look around the lodge/ask questions and what not.
>>
>>724882878
old dudes that like to suck a lot of dick

your grandpa has been batting left handed homeruns for awhile if you know what i mean?

ps im a mason so i know some of the stuff that goes on at lower levels and a lot of gay orgies. masons had to have gay sex back when society stigmatized it - a lot of gays got married just to 'fit' in and hide but would always jump at the opportunity to suck some dick at a glory hole, or the masonic lodge.
>>
>>724884156
so masons invented the glory hole? can you guys put one in trumps wall? mexican women are fucking hot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg
>>
>>724884156
try harder
>>
kill all jew
>>
>>724884447
it's not joking someone else posted in here earlier about a lot of masons being closet homosexuals. it's a 'no girls allowed' club for a reason a lot of the men their swing left handed. even i as a mason knows this.

homosexuality, bisexuality used not be tolerated at all if you were ousted as that it could hurt a lot of your prospects in life a lot of gays in prior to 2000 era actually lived a gay life in secret some even had wives to blend in even more.
>>
>>724884614
wrong board pol
>>
File: IMG_2580.jpg (25KB, 445x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2580.jpg
25KB, 445x331px
>>724870254
He wanted to fuck your boipucci.

Nothing as a free lunch, fayg.
>>
>>724868048
my father leads the local freemason lodge

it's basicly a club for old men that is dying off due to lack of fresh members, he is the youngest in his 50s with most members being older than 80.

interestingly enough their lodge meetings are in a speakeasy located in a 100+ year old former bank.
>>
>>724868048
I don't know much, but my dad said his brother (my uncle) was doing something like that once, he started it a few years before I was born. He only ever spoke to my dad about, my father told me even then he never said much. Anyway, when I was about 4-6 he just upped and left. He didn't take anything from his flat but he and his car were gone. My dad said he went off to hang out with his friend as a kid and told me the real story a few years back. I have my doubts about what my father said. I never really liked my uncle but I wonder if something darker happened to him.
>>
>>724884954
some people don't like change
>>
File: IMG_2584.jpg (10KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2584.jpg
10KB, 125x112px
If you want to be a freemason, be ready to memorize a lot of bullshit scripts. Also, it's the goy arm servant to judaism. It's trash.
>>
>>724885170
i know my father mentioned a few members were really against him being the master of ceremonies or something but overall not enough to prevent him being voted in.
>>
Have an uncle that us part of a chapter in mexico. From what he told me it's mostly teachers, doctors lawyers etc. They talk about philosophy and mostly local government.
>>
>>724885343
>but overall not enough to prevent him being voted in.
this exactly is how trump won
>>
>>724885477
>philosophy
>local government
...just no its a deep cover for glory hole sessions
>>
free masons in my town have spaghetti tuesdays
>>
This has been a great read. I actually come out of it with a greater respect for masons. My grandfather is one. It seemed just like an old man club that realized too late that did not recruit enough young people. I think I took this approach because I was secretly offended he asked my father to join and not me. My father declined and this made me secretly happy. Masons need to realize there will be hate out there because of not being invited to this secret boys club. Non masons seeing masons promoted to jobs they probably do not deserve to have is another way to stir hate in a person for a group. Also calling people who don't understand that your mental outlook on life or mental toughness is what makes reality "pigs" or "dogs" does your cause no good. I am very good at getting the most of people who work for me. Just because they don't think the way I do or don't understand it does not make them swine. On that note this is 4chan. There is swine and dogs here. Do not take it as attack on Freemasonry every time someone posts something blantently false. It is called bait. I understand you don't want the organization you care for and that is doing many good deeds slandered but this is the place where people go to push peoples buttons.
>>
I would love to be part of the masons. They do a lot of good for the community and for their fellow man. I was just never sure how to do it. The websites were a bit confusing and such. I tried going to one of the close lodges a few times, but there seems to be no one ever there.
>>
Also calling out a mason on 4chan for breaking the rules has you break the rules further I would think. By calling out the other anon you just told me what your two first rules are. You are right and make sense but I now know the first two rules of fight club.
I have always known I can shape this reality I call life. I should be so much worse off in life but I willed myself to more. Why is this such a secret? Is there that much worry about backlash from people that don't understand?
>>
>>724868048
oak island
>>
>>724875428
this.
>>
File: Scottish Rite (censored).png (544KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Scottish Rite (censored).png
544KB, 640x480px
>>724868048
A lot of people in this thread have no idea what the are talking about.

You cannot be "invited" to become a Freemason.

Contact your local lodge and obtain a "Petition For Degrees" if you would like to join. They will put out a committee on you and investigate both your character and history. About a month later, they will take a vote. In order for you to become an Entered Apprentice, the vote must be unanimous.

When the student is ready, the teacher appears.

Have a fun journey.
>>
>>724868253
You dont know even a little bit
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.