[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last ask me anything thread As you may not have known yet, I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
Last ask me anything thread
As you may not have known yet, I am a fire fighter, I joined the fire department a little over a year ago, throughout my time as a fire fighter, I have grown very ill-tempered with petty bs & have grown into PTSD as I've lost a few close fire fighters close to me and my district, staying up countless hours during certain calls puts a toll on someone's life. 32+ hours would be the longest time I would have been up during a 2nd alarm, house fire with trapped victims inside, these victims, did not survive. The memory will always be played in my head, "How could I not save them?".This is me letting you know, today I will take my life and end the suffering around me. Today will be the end. Today I will be an hero.
>>
Chill
>>
>>724819092
Fuck no
>>
Do you have a family?
>>
>>724819198
Yeah, I just never talk to them.
>>
b8
>>
Don't do it anon.
At least do some MDMA first, or LSD and with some therapy.
>>
File: cool bullets.jpg (132KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
cool bullets.jpg
132KB, 799x599px
>>724818943
OP.
You are worth something. You help people in world stricken with hate. I personally look up to firefighters. I honestly think y'all are the best first responders. Don't do it OP. Get help.
>>
>>724818943
How does it feel to not act on your dreams?
>>
>>724819328
Kek, where would I acquire that.
>>
What about all the good you have done as a fire fighter, the positive impact you've had on your community, lives saved, kittens rescued from trees? Despite the overbearing weight of your job, I'm sure you've done countless good things and made impacts you may not be aware of. Please don't do it OP.
>>
>>724819482
Very shitty, I'm going to do what is needed for my failure.
>>
>>724819580
This was my fith fuck up, I'v scewed up in life. This is the only way to make up for it.
>>
>>724818943
Anon, you've spent your life helping people, you actually fucking matter man, think of all of the people you'll save in the future. Don't do this, if you die, so do all of the others you could have saved if you were alive.
>>
>>724819434
Yet you send me a picture of a gun..thanks for the motivation.
>>
Make it look like an accident for the sake of those close to you
>>
>>724819817
I'll probably fuck up more, I rather die then hurt anymore of these people.
>>
>>724819942
I highly doubt they would care that much.
>>
>>724819947
Anon, your inability to save people isn't your fault, you're not superman, use that failure as motivation to save others in the future. If you're gonna off yourself, you better do it attempting to save someone else.
>>
>>724819570
Onions, my friend, onions.
I'd love to help you, but you will have to make your own research. There are legal alternatives like 1P-LSD, novel lysergamides or lysergi.
Also, without therapy, psychedelics can be harmful. But with therapy, it is proven that it can even cure PTSD (psylocibin, mdma, etc). Do your own research.
>>
>>724819787
I'm sure you did everything you could, and even if you feel overwhelmingly that you didn't, you can strive for better in the future. Life is so full of possibilities. Loss is inevitable, especially in your line of work. I'm sure all your colleagues have felt how you do at one point or another.
>>
File: 1482074944897.gif (989KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1482074944897.gif
989KB, 500x282px
>>724818943
Anon you are doing a great job, you might be one of the few people who deserve to be alive tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x435px
>>724820106
If I kill myself saving sombody wouldn't that mean they would die along with me? Remember this is a fire situation, without gear he/she will die.
>>
>>724818943
You're in the wrong job, not cut out for it. Quit.

Not bein' mean, just the truth.

Me - retired deputy fire chief.
>>
>>724820146
Life that is lost can never be remade. It was my fault. Eye for an eye is the only way,
>>
>>724820325
I said attempting, you'll have the death you desire and you'll be hailed as a hero by your friends, family, and local municipality. But how bout you don't die, and find some help, like the anon earlier said, do some drugs, get some help, there's a way out of this shit
>>
>>724820307
Your real funny, i let people die. This shit should not be allowed.
>>
>>724820417
No way. You need to find Jesus my man.
>>
Seems legit
>>
>>724820417
Killing yourself because of someone else's death being out of your control? You're fucking kidding right?
>>
>>724820357
I highly doubt you're a fire chef. And I've already stated I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>724820669
Then why did you come here?
>>
>>724820540
There is no way out of this hell. Nobody will be able to assist me in the amount of damage and losses that i have caused and done.
>>
Don't you worry about their life, God is just and and their lives are in his hand. Blaming yourself is silly, and that's what the devil wants you to do, because he himself is full of guilt and shame!

Don't take your own life, if you don't want it anymore, give it to someone who does, give it to Jesus :)

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
(Matthew 11:28-30)

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;
(Psalm 34:18-19)

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Romans 8:38-39)

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
(1 Peter 5:6-7)
>>
>>724820819
Tell that to soldiers
>>
>>724820643
I could've save them...I was just weak.
>>
>>724819846
Shit....forgot about that...
Forgive my faggotry OP
>>
>>724820924
Are you sure? Tell us how these people died l
>>
>>724820725
So then people can ask me questions about being a fire fighter. All they seem to want is me to stop me.
>>
>>724820877
This! OP open your heart to this right here.
>>
>>724818943
Don't be a faggot, you want to kill yourself because you couldn't save someone? killing yourself will make you unable to save anyone else, put your shit together and think that those who you didn't saved once, can be the ones you'll save later
>>
>>724820884
Soldiers go out and kill for country, I go out and save for country.
>>
>>724820997
Because you're fucking an heroing when you could be out there saving lives, no one on here cares when a NEET decides to end his shit because he's literally not contributing and being a waste of carbon. You're actually giving people a second chance
>>
>>724818943
Livestream it
>>
>>724820997
Because you matter OP.
>>
>>724820544
Well they are the dumbasses who let their house catch on fire
>>
>>724820992
They fell through a floor and burned to death, I could hear them scream even though it was muffled from the flames flicking.
>>
>>724821146
My point exactly, they literally have to take away people's lives, people who do and don't deserve it. You get to give life
>>
>>724821029
Buddy, this is my fifth fuck up. I'll kill more if I don't do this.
>>
>>724821287
Could you have realistically done anything about that?
>>
>>724821185
I'm thinking about it.
>>
>>724821363
You'll kill wayyyy more if you kill yourself
>>
>>724821363
Find another job then! Life is so full of possibilities.
>>
>>724821260
And it's my job to try and save these people. Even if they did wrong they don't need to die.
>>
>>724821342
But I have killed these people with my stupidity.
>>
>>724821430
Hard to explain, but I could've ran faster to the bed room and pull them out. Of course I had to look people in the basement. That's how I fucked up.
>>
>>724821500
No, people won't suffer from my death.
>>
>>724821845
Dude, that's not fucking up, you did your job the best you could have
>>
>>724822279
You wouldn't understand.
>>
damn how could you let those people die? Don't know if I could live with myself if I fucked up like that
>>
>>724821519
Are you drunk anon
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.