[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody feel like they are too intelligent for a girlfriend?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 21

File: 1346127476082.jpg (67KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
1346127476082.jpg
67KB, 600x531px
Does anybody feel like they are too intelligent for a girlfriend?

It's not that I don't want one. I would love to have one. I crave intimacy just like anyone else. But I can't relate to a lot of girls I talk to, and find it hard to make a connection. I can't be with someone who doesn't "get" topics, and is solely with me just because they look good. A smart girl is becoming increasingly harder to find as I get older. I know that not all women are completely superficial, but most of the girls around my age (26) are still immature and don't find any deep conversations interesting.

How do I meet a smart, worldly woman out in the real world /b/?
>>
You are not too smart to have a girl, you can't connect because of your autism
>>
>>724722642

This. Who the fuck wants to talk about 'inteligent' topics all day?
>>
If you have preconceived notions about what your conversation points will be, before you even meet a person, the problem isn't that you're too intelligent.

It's that you're too specific.
>>
File: f6bza2rhf1ky.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
f6bza2rhf1ky.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>724722196
Look at the autism on this guy
>>
They have 3 things your intelligence doesn't have, vag and boobs.
>>
>>724722196
Nicoli Tesla never kept a relationship once and probably was the greatest mind in the past 100 years. So you may be onto something about it. Typically an intelligent guy is highly interested in women but moreso into his work.
>>
>>724722196
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>724722196
Nobody wants to hear "intelligent" drivel all day. No one needs to know who the Kardashians are, but at least watch some movies or tv shows to have some common ground.

People at 26 are usually not too immature. They just don't want to associate with someone that seems like a know it all narcissist
>>
>>724722745
This.

I met a girl while we were in the 7th grade. At first I think she only hung out with my group of friends because we were the self proclaimed bad boys. It was a lot like /b/ in a sense, smart minds pretending to be dumb and dumb minds being dumb.
Anyways, 8 years later she is my best friend but we live really far away from each other. Knowing I can connect with someone on such a level has really fucked my expectations for relationships up. I just want to forget her or to find someone like her here.
>>
File: source.gif (1005KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
1005KB, 500x500px
>>724722196
Well OP you are obviously a sophmore in highschool, its a faze. Trust me you are not as intelligent as you think you are.
>>
I have this same problem. Most of my colleagues tell me I should take night classes at grad school to meet a girl. I'm kinda the nerdy scientist type that likes to discuss complex and important issues. Hard to find a woman these days who aren't spoiled by online dating. A bunch of dumb 2/10 thinking they are 6+/10
>>
>find a girl thats more intelligent than you
>????
>PROFIT
>>
>>724722196
Let me guess, kissless virgin?
>>
European women are far more approachable and intelligent then American women. So I'd start there.
>>
Real talk op, I'm almost 40, been married twice, have 3 kids, full custody of 2 of them.. Women are not that tough to figure out, and neither are men. You gotta get over yourself, and realize that tho you may well be smarter, 9 times out of 10, and unable to get them to see things your way, or be able to see things from their perspective, it just doesn't matter..
>ALWAYS WEAR A GODDAMN RUBBER....
Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>724723915
OP here. Finally, someone who agrees. Isn't it hard when all girls care about is a guy who has a lot of dough and looks like David Beckham or Chris Pine? I wouldn't even say that I'm bad looking, and have no issues initiating with women. It's when you start talking and they're just in la la land... we can't connect. Our conversations just skim the surface and don't go any deeper. I really do try. I'm not giving up hope though.
>>
>>724724007
Nope. I've had a girlfriend, and it lasted 4 months back when I was 24. It was great, but it didn't work out.
>>
I have an iq of 178 and I am dating a size 6 model. So no get a better excuse. Just beautiful mind a chick into banging you if you are autistic
>>
date a girl with glasses
>>
>>724724459
Lol, dat 178 doh..
>>
>>724724489
lol this
>>
>>724723747
Accurate
>>
>>724724347
Yes, the blank stare and head nod. They all want to score out of their league. It's best just to do you and be happy.
>>
>>724724544
Doesn't mean shit I am an unemployed university dropout who sits getting baked, trolling and playing guitar all day.
>>
>>724722196

Oldfag here. For many many years dated women who were in no way more intelligent than me, were less successful than me, and was always miserable. Finally took a chance on a woman I had known for years who was smarter than me and more successful than me. Happily married now. *shrug*
>>
>>724724347
>Finally, someone who agrees.
I think you're probably the one tanking the conversations, Rain Man.
>>
>>724724764
Did you/ do you have mental illness
I feel like that's a big turnoff
>>
>>724724669
Haha yeah, and when they do this, I really want to call them out on it and say "Are you bored? I'm interesting enough? Not hot enough? What are you thinking about?" But that is socially unacceptable when meeting a stranger. Ugh.

>>724724489
I'll try doing this.

>>724724764
I'm glad everything worked out for you. Those types of girls you mentioned are the same types I feel like I meet when I'm out with my friends or at a bar. No substance.
>>
>>724725195
How so? We all like talking to people we can relate to.
>>
>>724722196
>and is solely with me just because they look good.

wat

if you think you are too intelligent but don't know how to meet a smart woman then guess what, you're a retard fuckhead with a micro penis
>>
>>724725501
Not that I know of. I'm not Bipolar, no ADHD, not depressed, and very curious about people and life in general.
>>
>>724725936
What I meant to say is that we look good as a couple. Basically looks > personality.
>>
>>724722196
Look at this fucking snowflake
>>
>>724724311

This.

Adding to it. You're dating bitches for sammiches, children, house chores or possibly a second household income. You do not marry a bitch just for companionship. That's dumb. That's what friends are for.

Dating/marriage is a business arrangement and is best viewed as such.
>>
>>724722642
Probably this
>>
>>724726717
But where is the LOVE, in all this, man.
>>
>>724722196
Jesus Christ.
It's absolutely clear to everyone else in this thread why you're single.
How can you see any women from way up high on your high fucking horse?
>>
http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/images/column/fugberlin/xstupid.jpg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VjTzvYQbF1.jpg

Will help
>>
Hard to tell if you are a Sheldon or just had some useless conversations with woman. I had one girlfiriend that we could talk about any topic whatsoever. It wasn't necessarily a "smart" conversation but if I am reading you right you don't like a conversation that goes something like "blah blah blah President Trump.....and you get "oh Trump is the prez?" Read a newspaper once and a while bitch!
>>
>>724726717
This guys is right. There are intelligent women out there, but your expectations may be too high. That being said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2eyq9qTOQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f43X6u5hPww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cecliv5BTNo

I don't know if I could handle the above.
>>
>>724722988
tesla was batshit crazy tho
>>
>>724722196
OP is a faggot, as usual
>>
>>724728495

Tesla was a genius beyond anything we can imagine. Anyone that smart is bound to be crazy in some ways.
>>
File: PSX_20160913_023902.jpg (200KB, 1440x1787px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160913_023902.jpg
200KB, 1440x1787px
>when all these virgins are talking like they know women
>>
>>724723500
>tfw i know dat feel too.
>>
>>724728726
He was fucking nuts and thats all he was
>>
File: nikola-tesla.jpg (44KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
nikola-tesla.jpg
44KB, 580x386px
>>724728726

Agreed. Don't know about crazy, but even in this picture, he just looks insanely fucking smart and as if he know what's up.
>>
Girls who are smart are smart enough to avoid guys like you OP you sound boring as fuck

you only achieve "deep conversation" after becoming intimate on a superficial level, as most girls who aren't crazy keep that shit to themselves. You probably won't find a chick that's obsessed with things like philosophy or STEM focused things unless she's jaded or seemingly autistic if that's what you're looking for. You're not too smart for a girl you're just playing yourself by thinking you need to "connect" in this way when you probably don't have the social skills to get a girl to reach that point.

But I'll give you advice. Learn to do shit like frame controlling or cold reads. Women don't operate logically like us. Think of how many are suckers for horoscopes and shit like that. You need to mention things which they must then deem "so true" or "relatable" to themselves to g
>>
>>724729171
He looks like an autist
>>
>>724722988
>probably was the greatest mind in the past 100 years
I'd say John von Neumann, and he was married and pretty much a normie.
>>
>>724729305
I'd say teuring and he was gay as Christmas and fucked in the head.
What's your point?
>>
>>724729268
Dude, I understand how it works. I agree with the first part of your first paragraph, except for the fact that I "need" to connect with a girl. I have the social skills to flirt, seem mysterious, be interesting, and make them tic... but the fact of the matter is that that "connection" is either there, or it isn't. And 90% of the time, it isn't. I'm not concerned with the things that I already know. I'm interested in what I don't know. I believe that it's all about getting the right "vibe" from a girl.
>>
>>724729277
how do you know what autism looks like faggot
>>
>>724722196
Stop being so damn autistic and relate to a woman on a human level and maybe you'll be happier. It's a relationship, not a damn symposium
>>
>>724722196
I wish I had some horny bitch on my dick instead of this shitty Ti-84 plus silver edition graphing calculator. :(
>>
>>724730818
Umm, I do? I don't overthink it anon. I usually just talk about our surroundings, what's going on, and ask her questions. That isn't the problem. It's getting past that. I lose interest in them, not the other way around.
>>
>>724722196
"intelligent" girls your age are all around you. You're either so self absorbed that you think disagreeing with you means they're stupid, or that because they didn't spend 30 hours reading wiki articles about the same obscure subject you did that they are dumb. When in reality you're probably too afraid to strike up a conversation with a doctor or lawyer or scientist around your age who might best you, because it would wound your fragile ego.
>>
>>724727741
Where the fuck did you learn how to write?
>>
Don't expect the same shit out of females as you should males. Males will compete, debate, philosophize, tinker, hot rod, and inflate their egos. Females will discuss, share, craft, emote, and generally just chill. Wanting a smart girlfriend is like wanting a sports car with great gas milage, not going to happen unless it's faking one or the other.

Become comfortable understanding what level to meet people on and accepting where they are. Then it just won't matter if anyone is smart, just if they are worth it.
>>
>>724731025
OP, you have autism. Let the girl talk to you about things. Let her ask you questions. Show interest in her life, and maybe she'll show interest in the shit you like.
>>
>>724731194
I don't have an ego at all. In fact, I like constructive criticism. I'm taking into account everything that everyone is saying on this thread. All the autistic comments are getting boring to read though. I haven't seen any other clever insults
>>
File: more gore bwark.jpg (31KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
more gore bwark.jpg
31KB, 360x360px
40 year old wizard reporting in. I'm afraid there is but one solution left for you, original poster.

Rape. Lots and lots of rape.

Source: my ass
>>
>>724722838
This man. Don't put people in boxes.
But a few women including my last gf have told me I'm slightly intimidating bc of my intelligence. I'm smart yeah, but I think it's more of a perceived problem. Oh that person won't want to talk about x with mee... Or whatever.
>>
>>724731561
So what pool of women are you drawing from that you're getting such disappointing results? and what topics don't they "get"? are you trying to discuss tariffs with the starbucks barista or are you actually seeking out people with similar education and interests?
>>
>>724731561
Your whole post was about how these women are inferior to you in multiple ways. How is this not having an ego? Maybe you aren't intelligent enough to understand that word.
>>
>>724731484
I don't have autism. The only symptom I have that applies to autism is enjoying to be alone... and that's because I don't like most people.
>>
>>724731788
I'm just talking to girls man. Like what they're doing here, who their friends are, stuff that they will like to talk about. I'm not talking about "how much money do you think this place will make in 5 years." That stuff is boring. The pool of women I meet are usually at taverns or bars where people go to socialize on a Friday or Saturday night. I've got no control over whether we have the same interests or not. That;s what I'm trying to find out. Maybe I'm just going to the wrong places, I dunno.
>>
>>724722196
Stop being a narcissistic a-hole
>>
You sound like a sophomore in high school who doesn't really have many friends using the excuse that "they don't understand things like you do." Someone who gets into petty fights with his parents about going to church every Sunday because Jesus doesn't make sense and your parents will "never understand." Someone who spends all of their time watching shitty science documentaries with the occasional conspiracy theory video.
>>
>>724722642
It's not so much about having intelligent conversation as much as avoiding really stupid ones.
>>
>Girls are bitches, they're like stitches, pull 'em out... and they open up

- Trent from Punchy
>>
>>724722196
>too intelligent
I would never describe myself in that way, but I've only known a few girls or women who I'd like to hang out with even if sex wasn't involved. I don't know why this is.
>>
File: 1448916343158.gif (2MB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
1448916343158.gif
2MB, 303x277px
>>724732344
that's cooler than to just follow and do what everybody else does tho
>>
>>724732508
Those are the keepers right there.
>>
>>724732569
Is that Salty Milk's dad?
>>
>>724722196
If you were truly intelligent, you would know better than to come here for research on this topic. Doing so is the equivalent of going to a KKK meeting and asking everyone there where to take racial sensitivity classes.

>protip: if attraction isn't a choice, it can be hacked.
>>
>>724732790
Nah, you can come here just to share opinions and relate to others
>>
>>724722196
inb4 mai waifu
>>
>>724729171
I never noticed his haircut before, was he being stylish? Or just autistic?
>>
>>724724459
You're not suppose to lie like this on 4chan
>>
>>724733137
Let me translate this for you all:
IQ 78, dating a 6/10

Not bad for a tard
>>
learn2hypergamy

The act of "marrying up" is deeply ingrained into the subconscious of all women. If a girl considers you her equal, she loses attraction to you.

This is why guy who treat their women like shit get all the girls, because the behavior itself states "I don't have to kiss your ass because you are beneath my station". Subconsciously, it triggers their hypergamous instincts because her man is displaying that he believes that he has high social value and can easily replace her.

The converse, the white knights who attempt to use chivalry as a method of seduction get put into the friendzone, because right out the bat he is behaving as though she is of higher social caste to him.
>if he is worshiping me, he must be beneath me in social value
>am I attracted to a low value guy? No.
>"let's just be friends"
>>
>>724728165
GEEK shirt.

My god.
>>
Seriously... Why would you want to have a girl in your life though? And I'm not just asking you to kickstart some sort of reflective montage or some shit... I mean it.

Me, personally, I'm DEATHLY AFRAID of being married. And it's not just the concept of sharing your life with someone that does it... It's the damn statistics.

Nowadays, 3 out of 4 marriages end in divorce. That's like if I went skydiving, and the instructor turned to me and said "Okay, you're going to jump on your own, but we only have 4 parachutes and 3 of them don't work." That's a 75% chance of splatting into the ground!! Why would any self-respecting man want to take a chance like that?! If I were in that position I would say "Fuck that, I'm not jumping!"

But people, for some fucked up reason, still feel this emotional need, this craving to tie the knot. I see it all the time, they're all lined up in pairs at the courthouse going "Oh, is this the line where I lose half of all my shit? Great it's gonna be fantastic!" That's not for me.
>>
>>724722196
The only reason why i don't talk to girls is because my voice is cracky and squisy.My friends make fun of me because of that
>>
>>724733732
lol, wut?
>>
>>724733955
Made me laugh
Seriously though good luck to you
>>
>>724722196
Heroin > girlfriend

Not even joking
>>
>>724734388

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DjpNgrocKo
>>
>>724734178
I'm not the guy that you're responding to, but that's a real concept. Girls want to be taken care of, they naturally crave security, both emotionally and financially. If she's with a man that is always confident in himself, seems as though he's got a respectable social status, and as always a large wallet, it's basically a goldmine for a woman.
>>
File: Danny.jpg (17KB, 247x267px) Image search: [Google]
Danny.jpg
17KB, 247x267px
>>724733732

This is some next level shit right here.
>>
>>724734178

Pretend-psychology by borderline gay menchildren who can't engage in any sort of healthy or even unassuming interaction with women, that's wut
>>
File: unapologetic feminist.jpg (50KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
unapologetic feminist.jpg
50KB, 1000x747px
>>724734657
>forgot pic
>>
>>724734657
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>724722196
I’m kinda related to OP in some points.
Im a 26 years old full time grad student, would be nice to meet a smart girl. On Saturday my fwb broke up with me after 8 months of her wanting more than fwb, she wasnt smart and there werent many things to talk about, it was basically just sex.
My vacations are ending after 3 months of me being basically all day in my bedroom gaming, reading stuff i like, like economics, philosophy, politics.
On Friday i started talking to an app girl for a less than 2 hours and reached some points like talking about Saussure, language, Nietzsche, scifi, then the fwb came to my house and i didnt reply to her anymore until Sunday. I sent a hi to her and she didnt reply. I could have started talking to cute that wanted to talk to me (i got disappointed that i found a smart girl and this one seemed like just looks), but...in general:
Starting a convo with a random person wanting this person to be smart and have topics of discussion in common, if it works then: hanging out and paying, then paying more for a motel room then: having to hang out sometimes with her... spending money and time while wanting nothing serious with the girl, and having to deal with girly bs. For me sex is not that worth good convos are easier to deal with.
>>
>>724733773
>Why would you want to have a girl in your life though?
Sex on demand.

A second income.

Sex

Half the chores.

SEX

Some retards actually WANT kids.

Blowjobs and anal

It's social interaction. We're social creatures. Some people are a hell of a lot better relating to women than they are to peers because they themselves are fucking pussies.

You very own live-in whore.
>>
>>724722196
Get handsome and/or rich.
>>
File: Hypergamy.jpg (43KB, 522x563px) Image search: [Google]
Hypergamy.jpg
43KB, 522x563px
>>724734657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ3eWoigG0
>>
>>724722196
Kek im still in high shool and i feel that way, thanks for letting me no i doesnt get better
>>
https://youtu.be/hujZqUdVGSg?t=1m17s

the video itself is not really watchworthy but i can relate to op

the way this girl express herself truly impressed me and i had this small desire to know more about her / wish there were more girls like her out there
>>
that pic tho
https://soundcloud.com/shamanabeats/uwu
>>
>>724733732
On the flip side, if you marry a smart girl she'll be wise to this bullshit and supress it with reason.

Until she has a kid and baby-brain makes her retarded and she sees you as an equal and hates you and hates the idea that she "settled" for you.

New mothers are hormonal sacks of brain damage.
>>
drugs, literally I have found that skag girls are either genius or retarded.
>>
>>724723915
>Hard to find a woman these days who aren't spoiled by online dating.

That's why you don't look for a woman online.
>>
Shit, OP, look elsewhere. In certain environments you're gonna find certain kinds of people, if you can't find a girl who has shared interests with you, you're probably looking in the wrong places.
>>
>>724722642
fucking /thread
>>
Why do you want to have a intelligent conversation with a chick any ways? Just fuck them and lead them on. Don't give a shit then one day you mite find a girl worth your time.
>>
>>724722196
>Does anybody feel like they are too intelligent for a girlfriend?
>It's not that I don't want one. I would love to have one. I crave intimacy just like anyone else. But I can't relate to a lot of girls I talk to, and find it hard to make a connection. I can't be with someone who doesn't "get" topics, and is solely with me just because they look good. A smart girl is becoming increasingly harder to find as I get older. I know that not all women are completely superficial, but most of the girls around my age (26) are still immature and don't find any deep conversations interesting.

Having an IQ 130+ puts most of us anons at the top 5% of the population. I handle it this way.

Have a woman that is ...

great for conversation,
a freak in bed,
wonderful mother for your children

most of all, never let any three of these women meet. Have three different phone numbers if needed. This is very easy with smartphone apps these days.
>>
>>724724347
This response is pretty enlightening to me on the issue.
80% of the comments are telling you that you're wrong, but you refuse to see anything but the people agreeing with you.

The problem is most likely not that you're too smart, it's that you're too immobile. I suspect you rarely change your stance on a subject, and you never leave an argument thinking you were wrong. No one wants to talk to that. They lose interest when they realize you don't want to talk to them, you just want to hear yourself being smart. In fact, you might not be so smart if you're mistaking disinterest for stupidity.

To even attempt to love someone is to hold them in as high a regard as you do yourself.
The point is, you're never going to meet any girl smart enough for you if you've already established that no girl is smart enough for you.
>>
>>724734950
>Sex on demand
Is that worth losing half your shit at the whim of a woman, who no matter HOW CLOSE you think you are, after 10 years she could just randomly decide to blow the neighbor across the street and then you not only lose half of the shit that you've accumulated over your life but now you have to pay for her lifestyle for the rest of hers, as well?

>Second income
Nice, but there's always the downside of having a second opinion to come along with that second income. Say goodbye to control over your finances.

>Sex
Hit a bar and go talk some shit, getting laid is a numbers game, in order to get anything you want in life you're going to face some amount of rejection that's just natural.

>Half the chores
Hire a maid.

>SEX
Booty calls, FWBs, or just regular old dating... I guess I really only have a problem with marriage straight up.

>Some retards actually WANT kind.
Well, I don't and I'm assuming OP doesn't either.

>Blowjobs and anal
Blowjobs are nice, and they don't require a ring :) Find a chick who has an oral fetish, or who just doesn't mind blowjobs.

>Social Interaction
OK I actually get what you mean here. But then again, I have a roommate who is my number one bro and really satisfies all of my social cravings. I go out a lot, but whenever I'm feeling particularly lazy or just feeling down and I don't want to leave the apartment he and I just hang out, play some vidya and have heart-to-heart conversation. It's not everybody's situation but it works for me at the moment, and when the time comes to go our separate ways I'll figure out what to do then.

>Your very own live-in whore.
Again, not worth losing all autonomy and half of your shit.
>>
>>724733732
/thread
>>
You are retarded op and you believe you are smart. I'll prove your a retard your on /b/....Plus you are no doctor or lawyer.
>>
>>724734877
checked
also anyone relates?
>>
File: 1488598005253.jpg (70KB, 332x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488598005253.jpg
70KB, 332x750px
>>724735706
Was going to call you a faggot, but you got me.
>>
>>724724131
I second this
>>
>>724722196
mom tried to fonger my car friend in the back of her
>>
>>724727092
Love is chemicals in your brain
>>
>>724722196
>an HP
what a pleb
>>
I am lucky enough to be able to adapt and enjoy whatever said bitch is into, the world can be good if you take it in, I have spent time watching shit like love and hip hop Atlanta and pretty little liars with girl of the moment, spent hours at the mall to walk away with her dumb singular purchase and still had a good time, but then again I am an alcoholic pothead so..........
>>
>>724736529
oh well...
>>
>>724735888
Want a secret? A true relationship isn't about losing half your shit, it's about gaining half of someone else's.
>>
>>724722196
Join mensa for your city if you can and meet people through that. You should be able to find "like-minded" individuals that way. I've dated two women I met from there, both were great, fun to be around and intelligent
>>
My gf is a mechatronics engineer and she loves reading books. We love having deep conversations about everything - science, philosophy, psychology, really everything. It's just so natural for us. And she is great in bed, if you want to know.
>>
>>724722196
kek
>26yo virgin
>thinks he's smart
>>
>>724737593
Unfortunately, that's not how it works any more... I have the dick, and she has the vagina.

Look at what happened to Kobe Bryant. His wife divorced him, got 3 mansions and $75 million, and I'm pretty damn sure that she couldn't even make a layup on a nerf hoop set. Can anyone here explain that to me? Or at least shed some light on all of these divorce settlements?

Like Tiger Woods' wife, $250 million. She's a fucking Babysitter, with a QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS OF HER EX-HUSBAND'S MONEY.

We have an epidemic of gold-digging whores in this country. And I haven't really brought this up to very many people IRL, but whenever I do, They always pull away, like I'm talking about Bigfoot or some shit, but seriously! I'm not talking about bigfoot, I'm talking about whores! They're EVERYWHERE. And look, if there are any femanons reading this, or married guys or whatever, I'm not calling anyone out. I'm not saying that either you, or your spouse, specifically, are whores... But for me, as a human being, I'm never going to truly know until it's too late. And Please, don't just pull out of the conversation I really want to hear some input on this. If you want to ask me about wife beaters, I wouldn't pull out of that either, Like, I get it. There are men out there that beat their wives and girlfriends, or just beat women in general, and that's horrible and they need to be stopped. But what I'm saying, is that a gold digging whore is like a wife-beater of men! Except, we don't have that Rhianna lumped-up face photo afterwards, so it's not as obvious! It's in the eyes, it's in the lines on the face, it's in Mel Gibson's high-pitched voice on the answering machine! Now THAT'S the sound of a man being taken for everything he has.
>>
>>724738438
And look, if you want to bring Infidelity into the issue, that's fair.

But here's the thing. If he cheats, the relationship is over, right then and there. So answer me this... WHY didn't she just declare that the relationship was over right then and there? She stuck around for 3 years, like a jaded cop, just trying to get the pension. She wanted to hit the 10-year mark so she could get the MAXIMUM amount awarded and maximum alimony. She never married him for love or social interaction... It was a result of hypergamy and her desire to stick her money-grubbing paws into his wallet and his life savings! Money that she did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EARN.
>>
>>724728165
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk
Humans.
>>
>>724738438
You're a fool if you think monetary value is the only thing to be lost or gained in life.
>>
File: IMG_1188.png (32KB, 197x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1188.png
32KB, 197x150px
>>724722642
QFT
>>
>>724735883
talk truth
>>
>>724738438
>We have an epidemic of gold-digging whores in this country. And I haven't really brought this up to very many people IRL, but whenever I do, They always pull away, like I'm talking about Bigfoot or some shit, but seriously! I'm not talking about bigfoot, I'm talking about whores! They're EVERYWHERE.
Not only that but there are now multi-generational gold diggers out there. One I met in Los Gatos has a great grandmother that was a gold digger in the Roaring 20s on Long Island. These girls are actually trained by their mothers over how to find new money, "give just enough milk" as one girl called it to get a ring. Then party with him for a few years, find other cocks to fuck and then take them to the cleaners.

Then there are stories of gold digger wives "accidentally" dying while on vacation in Mexico or other places overseas. Some see the end of the road that way.
>>
>>724722642
this KILLS me
>>
>>724722196
Probably is a fat fuck who gets rejected by every girl. Lies on /b to make himself feel better.
>>
>>724735888
I didn't lose have my shit because half of it was hers.

see:
>Second income
>Say goodbye to control over your finances.
Yep. That part sucked ass. But I'm fairly frugal, and we saved money. She blew ~$10K every other year on some trip. It wasn't all bad, but eventually I got sick of traveling with her.

>Hit a bar and go talk some shit, getting laid is a numbers game, in order to get anything you want in life you're going to face some amount of rejection that's just natural.

I'm fine with rejection at this point. But I fucking HATE bars. And frankly, getting out of the house is a chore.

>Half the chores
>Hire a maid.
....Hmmmm Letgit advice. Especially considering she DID hire a maid.

>Social Interaction
>my number one bro
Oh yeah. BTW. Another downside to women is that your number one bro can fuck you over and try to get in her pants and stop being your number one bro. Because a LOT of guys think with their dick.

>Your very own live-in whore.
>not worth losing all autonomy
Truth. Losing ALL autonomy and being a pussy-whipped little bitch really isn't worth it. I almost went there. Get OUT of that situation was a real wakeup call for her. It killed what was left of the marriage though.

Also, if you didn't pick up on the fact that I just repeated >SEX 5 times in a row, you might not be too smart to get a girl.
>>
holy shit if you still think like that at 26 you're ACTUALLY autistic. have you never met a woman that's smarter than you or are you just intimidated by the idea? plenty of women out there with JDs, MDs, MBAs, PhDs, etc. that will make a more meaningful impact on the world than you, and I bet a lot of them are way hotter than a girl you could pull. get the stick out of your ass you're asking for relationship advice on /b/ you're not a fucking Einstein
>>
>>724722642

>THIS
>THIS
>>
>>724722196
> too intelligent for a gf
yet posts on /b/ keep kidding yourself fag. You're just a beta loser who cant even talk to them
>>
you can't always judge people on the surface level. Someone can be stupid and have great qualities otherwise. I like intelligent conversation as much as the next guy but you know what, some qualities can make up for that. You need to accept and take life as it comes, hold it for your dream girl and you'll end up a virgin forever.
>>
>>724739275
>>724739320
Truth
>>
File: IMG_0573.jpg (46KB, 596x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0573.jpg
46KB, 596x439px
>>724739320
Kek owned that faggot
>>
>>724732333
Trips of truth OP
>>
>>724739279
>>Your very own live-in whore.
>>not worth losing all autonomy
>Truth. Losing ALL autonomy and being a pussy-whipped little bitch really isn't worth it. I almost went there. Get OUT of that situation was a real wakeup call for her. It killed what was left of the marriage though.
This is how I lost my first wife. I kept on refusing to follow "her schedule" where it came to a nightly drama piece of her screaming where I was messing up "her plans." She cut off the sex. Then she cheated with a physical instruction I hired (yea, typical but I was blinded.) and she left overseas. Ended up quashing the divorce suit due to lack of jurisdiction that her Embassy gave up since she had no money to pay her government.
>>
>>724732666
Satan
>>
>>724722196
mgtow, your welcome
>>
File: large.jpg (47KB, 499x382px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
47KB, 499x382px
>>724724764
>Oldfag
>married now

You do not belong in here anymore
>>
>>724722196
I know plenty of intelligent women. Pro tip: hang out with engineers, scientists, or coders. Stop hanging out with dip shits if you want to find an intelligent woman.
>>
Lol, u r a beta
>>
>>724728726
That isn't how it works.
>>
>>724722988
Tesla also said on his deathbed that he regretted never having any relationships. He died miserable and alone, then that shitbird Edison came along, and Tesla was no longer relevant.
>>
>>724738831
It's not JUST about the monetary value, it's about the principle behind it!!!!

How many more great men are going to be chopped in half, before you realize that?! Literally ALL of my childhood heroes are getting taken down by gold-digging whores.

Prime example, Arnold Schwarzenegger. A couple years back he got taken down by that gold-digging whore of a maid that he had.

And look, I'm not saying that he isn't a piece of shit for what he did, it was absolutely a piece of shit thing for him to do. But How come he was the only one that was chastised? Nobody ever said anything at all about the maid. And that's another thing! In that whole story, she was only ever referred to as "The Maid." Not a whore. And that just boggles my mind.

She was close to the family, in every way possible. She knew his wife, on a first name basis. She played with the kids. And then, she fucks her husband, IN THEIR BED. That's a run down the entire checklist, that is a first-ballot, Hall of Fame Whore!!!

And just what the hell do you think she would want to do that for, anyway? Was it because of that 1987 flat top that he's still rocking? Was it because of that huge gap in his teeth that I could fit an extension cord through? Or maybe, just MAYBE, do you think it was because of all that Kindergarten Cop money that was laying all around the bedroom? It's GOT to be deeper than that though! Arnold was a great man, chopped in half and ruined by a gold-digging whore.
>>
>>724740792

He should have been unloading trucks out there in fucking Transylvania. That should have been the height of his success! But you know what? Because he was a GREAT MAN, he had the balls to move to the United States. He got famous for lifting weights!! I lift weights, nobody gives a shit. He lifts weights, and he becomes a multiple-award champion bodybuilder. And did he just sit on his laurels? NO. Next challenge, I'm going to become an actor, despite the fact that nobody can ever understand what I'm saying. And against all odds, he starts making GREAT MOVIES! Becomes one of the Greatest Blockbuster Actors of ALL TIME! Oh wow, what are you gonna do next Arnie? "EEAUUUGH I THINK I'M GOING TO MARRY A KENNEDY." There's no fucking eay you can do that man! But BAM AND HE FUCKING DOES IT!!! Cherry on top, He runs for governor of a state that he can't even pronounce, and wins the election.
>>
File: umm hmm.gif (2MB, 330x186px) Image search: [Google]
umm hmm.gif
2MB, 330x186px
>Does anybody feel like they are too intelligent for a girlfriend?
No; just no. Even though I think I'm smarter than most of the women I've approached before, my being smarter than them never once held me back...
>but being repugnantly undesirable sure did
>>
>>724740857

Of course he thought that he could fuck his maid in his own bed and get away with it; the man's been in the zone for FORTY YEARS. FOUR DECADES, NOTHING BUT NET. "You think I can't fuck my maid in my bed? That's a fucking lay-up! I starred in a hit movie with a midget! I don't even need a condom EEAUUUGGH RRAAUUGGH UGH UGH UGH"

And then what happens? The smoke clears, and all of these trolls start coming out of the woodwork, all of these old fuckers that never got any with their jowls hanging off of the sides of their face like a Sharpei or some shit, "Absolutely reprehensible behavior! What kind of a public servant is that? His legacy is ruined!" Really? So you're telling me that Terminator or Jingle All the Way, or Kindergarten Cop don't count anymore? Just because he fucked Alice? Are you fucking kidding me? You have NO IDEA what it's like to be tempted at that level. Like you have groupies that follow you around when you leave work to go hop in your Mercury Tracer that's parked on the other side of the dumpster, just beating them away from you huh? How many /b/tards out there could move to Austria, learn the language, become famous for working out, become an actor, rise to the top of the lists, produce multiple blockbuster films, marry into their royalty, and hold public office? Do you have any idea how many lifetimes you would need? FFS I'm on my third attempt at Rosetta Stone Spanish! I have absolutely no room to judge him, or Kobe, or Tiger Woods! I golf, but I don't walk off of the 18th to a busload of Scandinavian women waiting to fuck my brains out, "Sorry ladies, gotta go home to the wife!
>>
>>724722196
>How do I meet a smart, worldly woman out in the real world /b/?- 149 posts and 13 image replies shown.
Well first of all they find you. (assuming you have anything of worth to bring to the table)
Second, you need to learn to make connections with people who you deem "stupid" or else youre always going to think this girl you are talking to is dumb.
Third, most girls you deem "attractive" are just wearing makeup and have a decent body. if you find a "smart" girl who you dont find that attractive, chances are she just doesnt doll herself up before leaving the house because she knows she doesnt have to in order to survive.
>>
>But I can't relate to a lot of girls I talk to
That's not because they're not as smart as you; that's because they're not the same. Chicks find anything other than talking about themselves or other people to be boring.
>>
>>724722196
Kill yourself
>>
>>724722196
You aren't too smart OP, the smart women are just too good for you. Find yourself a nice, fat dumpster slut from your local trailer park. One with a big shitty fairy crescent moon tattoo. Thats the best you're gonna get.
>>
File: Think like a man.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Think like a man.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>724722196
>But I can't relate to a lot of girls I talk to,
You are not supposed to, women are dumb as fuck if you try to related instead of just owning a women you will never be happy, let allone get laid.
>>
File: iq.gif (155KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iq.gif
155KB, 640x480px
>>724735706
top 3% actually. the male to female ratio is like 5 to 1 at that range.
>>
>>724733955
Underage prolly
>>
>>724740900
Look, don't get me wrong. I'm not ENTIRELY blaming the women... In fact, I'm more mad at us all being men. Like why the fuck would we do that? Work our entire lives, just to throw it all away for some pussy? And the worst part is, There's absolutely NO help out there! There are literally no resources out there to help someone handle becoming rich and famous, and it burns them to the ground. Nothing to help prepare you for the platoon of whores that are going to form up on the Horizon like in Bravehart, faces painted skirts on, they're going to charge right at you and jump on your dick in front of your wife and kids, they don't give a shit!

I think I only ever saw one article that ever even addressed the issue, it was on the cover of TIME Magazine. And it was titled something like "Why do all rich, famous, and powerful men act like Absolute Pigs?" Page 13. and here's the kicker: The article was written by a FUCKING WOMAN. That's like me writing a book titled "The Third Trimester, and What to Expect." Ladies, you're going to feel a pressure... What the fuck do I know? No lady is going to want to hear that from me! I have no idea what it's going to be like, or what to expect! How is a woman going to try to tell me what it's like to have a dick?! They have NO FUCKING IDEA what it's like. "Do it, Do it, Fuck it, Do it!" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just constantly trying to make you fuck someone. They literally have no idea. But that's how we surived as a species! Like, all of us men are programmed from our very fucking roots to fuck like, eh 85% of the women we meet. But we WON'T, and that's why we don't. And that's not us keeping our dicks in check, that's just because we don't have the means!
>>
>>724742771
For example, Take some guy working at Home Depot. I guarantee you, if he is a healthy man, he wants to fuck just as many women as any celebrity would, but the only difference is that he can't fuck as many, because whores don't care about lumber.

But all of a sudden, if he wins the Lottery, that little encouragement from his dick going "Do it, Do it, fuck it, do it!" That wasn't affecting his life at all earlier, now has a HUGE amount of weight. All of a sudden, whores are going to be coming out of the woodwork going "I'll do it! I'll fuck it! I'll do it!"
>>
File: niggers iq.jpg (95KB, 1106x659px) Image search: [Google]
niggers iq.jpg
95KB, 1106x659px
>>724724764
>For many many years dated women who were in no way more intelligent than me
What are you?? ,, a nigger?
>>
>>724742863
And on top of all of that, there's never any analysis into it either. We all just go "Yeah whatever he's just a fucking idiot that can't keep it in his pants" and resume our daily lives, going back to the TV and watching Shark Week, or some program about posionous snakes half of a world away, just filling up our heads with all of this useless information. What to do in a face-to-face encounter with a Bengal Tiger: Don't look it in the eye, don't face away from it, just slowly back up while pushing your buddy towards it... USELESS INFORMATION. While right there, dangling in between your legs, is this thing that could crumble your whole empire in 7 minutes or less, and we don't know a god damn thing about it!

And the worst part is, you think it's your friend. Your dick is like a motivational speaker, always full of optimism. It doesn't give a fuck what kind of question you ask, it's always going to say "Yeah! Uh-huh! Sounds like a plan! Exit strategy? Later, we'll be fine!" And what's your dick like when you get caught, or whan you fail? Just all slumped over like "Well, I thought it was a good idea, eh" I swear to God, if your dick was a 3rd base coach, it would never hold anyone up, it would just wave everybody through like "Yeah go get it, stand 'em up, everybody! Oh shit here she comes, slide slide slide!!!"
>>
>>724742771
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>724722642
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
File: Dexturr.jpg (36KB, 600x671px) Image search: [Google]
Dexturr.jpg
36KB, 600x671px
>>724722642

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.
>>
>>724742883
>>724724764

i should read comments a little better before i post, missed the , in "no" way,

Till you are married to a women who is smarter, there is a women that is smarter then you?, what are you a nigger?
>>
Nah man I just find women annoying as FUCK, the repeat themselves so much and talk way to much too. I did just get out of a relationship though so that might be why I'm thinking like this....
>>
>>724722196
I feel ya OP, most attractive girls my age are a slave to their phones (mostly snapchat) and can never hold a thought provoking conversation without getting sidetracked by their phones.
>>
>>724722196
You haven't found the right girl OP. Not all women are stupid. Just a whole fucking lot of them are. Sometimes that's ok - sometimes it's not.
>>
Faggot reporting in
Men > Women
>>
"...I had no intentions of getting married (this obviously changed when I met Melinda!)..."
>>
>>724743718
from bill gates that is
>>
I'm married to a smart woman. She's a doctor and I had to up my game to make more money than her so I could be the man again.

You can find a dumb chick that sits around and spends all your money on bullshit or you can find a smart girl who makes bank and doesn't buy bullshit. There's also not having to have stupid conversations with an idiot... that's nice too.
>>
>>724722196
"Too intelligent for a girlfriend"
Whew boi. You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>724741989
Not trying to be a dick here; genuinely trying to find shit out: How often do you get laid? Because I always see all this pseudo-alpha shit on here and it's never accompanied by anybody giving examples of times that it actually worked for them.
>>
>>724722988
some say he was gay/....
>>
File: 1482203130966.png (89KB, 632x492px) Image search: [Google]
1482203130966.png
89KB, 632x492px
The phrase you're thinking of is over thinking
You won't get a gf because your requirements are stringent because you want a decent woman but modern degeneracy is so prevalent that it's almost impossible to find one and even if you do she's more likely to have done something in her past that is a deal breaker for you
Normies don't have this problem because for the most part their requirements are a pulse and existing sex drive
>>
>>724722196
I'm gonna be real with you. I know some incredibly intelligent people who get insane pussy and also intelligent people who are drier than a desert. The key is to develops better social skill that will allow you to relate to a wider range of people. Instead of being a well versed person, try to use that to be a witty dude. Girls love smart guys but they crave a dude who can make not just them, but anyone laugh. Hope this helps.

Also make sure you look presentable. Don't go out looking like a disgusting faggot.
>>
>>724722988
>Tesla
>Best mind in the last 100 years
Pls be shitposting, you can't be this stupid
>>
>>724722196

fuck off too intelligent LMAOOO
>>
>>724724347
Your both retarded and you will die alone, fuck each other, smart girls are pure evil and you don't want them, if your having troubles with it it's just cercumstance your actual retarded and some day some one will prove that to u faģgots
>>
I have a girlfriend and I often have that feeling of frustration that no one gets me in her household and that they think that I'm stupid.
My IQ on queendom(unreliable)was tested at 144, some research paper suggests that this IQ score is upgraded a bit with around 8 points at that level. So it's a bit lower but still above average.
Anyways, my girlfriend is really just a companion, I told her that I'm bored with our relationship and that she has to offer me more than just a blowjob every day and us making food together and watching a movie or our series (like south park). She doesn't get a lot of jokes from series we watch. Anyways, sexually she is okay, ambitious? Not really.
However, after talking we agreed on these points:
She will get a degree as insurance for if I'd leave her. She will be a housewife, kids, no bullshit, she lets me do my studying and work in peace, she offers herself to me every single day.
And honestly, it is good but boring. She is happy though. Recently I started working very hard to get ahead of schedule in school, I study statistics and applied/little bit theoretical mathematics. In my spare time I study programming languages and courses on Udemy, I also have a full time job. My girlfriend binge watches youtube or does yoga in her spare time.
See the difference? We live together and she doesn't give me shit when I am cold.

Yes my story is long and you may wonder if it is even related but it shouldn't matter how intelligent your girlfriend is or how intelligent you are. My girlfriend knows I may be cold towards her or act frustrated because of all the extra work I do to have a potential at providing a better future for us both. You see, it is about understanding the greater picture. You must be a team and have a goal together. My girlfriend loves this konmari bullshit too. Which is great for housekeeping btw.
Find someone that understands you and accepts you for you.
There is no such thing as being "too intelligent" for someone.
>>
>>724744407
Nikola Tesla was the greatest sole inventor of the last 100 years - some would say that has something to do with his mind???? I don't understand your point.

Tesla avoided women because he found them distracting. It was not because he felt he was above them.

The amount of people pulling Tesla's name out of context to try to prove terrible points is staggering to me.

Stop it - this is one of the main reasons very little of his larger accomplishments have not been adopted.

To OP - I feel you, but if you are that intelligent you need to learn how to be a social entity. Women need social activities much more than men. It's compromise. I'm not saying you need to find a moron, but you're going to find things that don't suit you appropriately.
>>
>>724732251
Sounds like you're keeping the conversation too friendly/ plain. People go to bars to get drunk, talk shit, have fun and hook up. Try escalating your conversations more or switch up your pick up spots to art galleries or musuems
>>
>>724730420
>posing for a photograph
>put on a suit, sit in a fancy chair, possibly a throne and then throw on the most pensive expression you can
Face it: If it wasn't for his sporty little haircut, that man would be wearing a fedora.
A brilliant mind, no doubt; but never in a million years would anybody invite that guy to any social gathering.
>>
>>724722196
Congrats. You're just like everyone else.
>>
>>724722196
Nerd
>>
>>724740662
>Tesla also said on his deathbed that he regretted never having any relationships. He died miserable and alone
If that's true then check-fucking-mate, m8.
>>
My dyslexia has an emphasis on interconnected reasoning, so I'm on the fast track towards an almost perfect (unsabotaged) intellect (intellectually humble, honest, fairminded and in turn courageous)...
Basically I not only can admit I'm wrong about anything with no threat to my pride, but I take pride in admitting when I'm wrong where the vast majority of people wouldnt (instead resorting to avoidance or denial and denial of that denial if confronted about the avoidance).

Ive basically settled for an attractive pleb, because the most educated are the worst type of pseudo-intellectual.

Sometimes I can't stand how incapable she is of reason or control and in turn childish she becomes. She also has no appreciation for my intellect or the things I think about. She has zero interest/curiousity. She only cares about me on her level of thinking ("If he's sad, I'll care for him, if he's happy, I'll be happy or pissed because he shouldn't be happy").

First season of Hannival's Will Graham and I are pretty damn similar. Because of the interconnected reasoning, I can overempathize, but while maintaining control (where he couldn't over time).

This has allowed me to forgive her for things before I even confronted her about them... things most people would say "fuck it, I'm out" over.

I usually save them for times I just don't want to hear her bitching so that I can have the upper hand and she won't ever bring up the stupid shit she's complaining about again... fully knowing she was not only in the wrong from the start, but that it's nothing compared to the bs she's done.

I know I'm not perfect in any sense and where I usually fail is addictive behavior with procrastinating whereas most addicts of any kind would simply be in denial.

I think I don't try where I should, because I want off this rock. I deserve better than a plannet full of people like you.

Dunning-Kruger effected assholes that will sabotage all the potential through your selfish arrogance.
>>
>>724746225
Cont'd

If a god exists... life is a practical joke.
>>
>>724732251
Gonna also add that you sound really self centered. I only say that cause I've recently become aware that I am too. Try not to be so specific or only looking for the things you want in a conversation. You gotta be able to ride the wave of the conversation where ever it may take you.
>>
>>724724459
Your lying fucktard
>>
File: suss.jpg (22KB, 471x311px) Image search: [Google]
suss.jpg
22KB, 471x311px
>>724731561
>Thinks he might be too intelligent for a girlfriend
>I don't have an ego at all
Something's not quite adding up here.
>>
>>724724729
>getting baked, trolling and playing guitar all day.
I wish I could do this. Fucking grass always being greener.
>>
>>724732251
>The pool of women I meet are usually at taverns or bars where people go to socialize on a Friday or Saturday night
That's probably why. Most normal people are going to be bored by your intellectual shit. Hell a lot of other intellectuals could be bored by you if you tried that shit at a dinner party.
>>
>>724722196
welcome to my world in highschool. I can't even find friends like myself anymore. My best advice is to tell you that you aren't looking in the right places. The smart ones are probably elsewhere and if they aren't; well I don't think I'll ever be taken.
>>
>>724722196
find a good girl who grew up in a small town with moreso conservative parents. Aren't like the dumb feminists/liberal women I used to date. Know how to treat a man as well
>>
>>724722196
>>724747968
I'm curious: Are you two aware that you're not perfect; and that if you were in any relationship, intimate or otherwise, that those other people would still definitely have to put up with some of your bullshit?
>>
>>724722196
Same here.
>Found masterpiece of nature.
>Years passed.
>We loved each other.
>But I prefer brain like a „it's nah good idea, you loose youself soon.
>Ok
>Never get together.
>Feel like a shit.
>She has approx. friend, thinking about me and she is rude bitch and sarcastic domina for rest of the world. Yea, I loved that.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.